Gnanduillet

rudi must stay

1 minute ago, pointon said:

Release lazy ******* and bad influence on the squad 

Utter shite. Don't want to be negative after witnessing that performance, but that guy is utter pony. Throwing his arms about when the ball isn't played into him perfectly instead of closing it down like every one of mates in maroon did today. The lads were sensational, bit this guy is a last season player, not good enough.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• GinRummy

• pointon

• jr ewing

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me, he doesn't start again. Doesn't work hard enough and isn't clinical enough to justify his piss poor work rate. 

In fairness he looked okay when he came on so maybe a sub role is the most we can expect from him. 

Hoping that McEneffs goal is the start of more regular appearances from him. 

Do we have to give this guy a doing every single week? 😔

Surely there are other topics more comment-worthy from today’s fine performance.

Edited by Cut The Crap

5 minutes ago, pointon said:

They seem to really like him.

He wasn't lazy today in his cameo.

Stop whining after a fantastic result. Looking for absolutely any scrap of negativity after that is tiresome and moronic.

Is there any ****ing need. I’m sitting on the bus going home, dying on a pish and thought I’d read about how happy all my fellow jam tarts are and there’s a player bashing thread. 

It’s clear he doesn’t want to be here! Didn’t celebrate with everyone else at the 5th, just sulked away to the half way line. Full time just disappears down the tunnel!! 

Berra than you
1 minute ago, Homme said:

Stop whining after a fantastic result. Looking for absolutely any scrap of negativity after that is tiresome and moronic.

He and GMS make the 5th goal by not giving up. He can't be called lazy today 

Guest ToqueJambo

It's not necessary to pick on someone every week surely? Simply looks like a striker short on confidence needing a goal. Don't get the lazy thing. He's got an Osman Sow like languid style people maybe think is laziness.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

It's not necessary to pick on someone every week surely? Simply looks like a striker short on confidence needing a goal. Don't get the lazy thing. He's got an Osman Sow like languid style people maybe think is laziness.

Agree with this. Weird that this is the first place any supposed Hearts fans head goes to after such a fantastic performance and result today. Can only pity the OP really. 

Captain Lithuania
14 minutes ago, pointon said:

If that’s a reaction to his contribution today you’re off your nut. I thought he gave more today than he’s given in recent weeks. But the last couple appearances, particularly the Dundee game tell me he hasn’t got the heart for it. He has decent attributes but he hasn’t got the hunger a striker fighting for a place in the team he should have. 

adambraejambo

Not even going into merits football wise but do you honestly think Neilson or Savage would have him anywhere near our 1st team squad if he was a bad influence. 

17 minutes ago, pointon said:

What about his work for the 5th goal? Idiotic post.

12 minutes ago, Cut The Crap said:

Do we have to give this guy a doing every single week? 😔

Surely there are other topics more comment-worthy from today’s fine performance.

Exactly. Didn't do much today but FFS you have to be a miserable sort to go looking for something to whine about after that performance.

Light jog around the park... he's OK when we're in possession.

Rest of the team still eager to get more goals. Devlin should be the level of effort for them all.

Edited by kila

19 minutes ago, pointon said:

Absolute nonsense, if you don’t think he’s good enough then fair point but to call him lazy today is just pure Lazy. 

Thought he did fine when he came on, not sure I understand the need to victimise him today.  His substitution worked and you can probably understand him not being happy being dropped when Boyce is still out. He must know he's not going to make it at Hearts now.  Us winning like that with him on the bench means he's not going to start next time either, shame for him but he isn;t what we need.

20 minutes ago, Homme said:

This in bags and bags and emmm bags 

19 minutes ago, .hmfc. said:

It’s clear he doesn’t want to be here! Didn’t celebrate with everyone else at the 5th, just sulked away to the half way line. Full time just disappears down the tunnel!! 

Think he will be away in the next transfer window.

15 minutes ago, drambo said:

Positives only please. 

Well seeing you are asking for positives, at least he didn't score, which should limit his opportunities further.

23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Is there any ****ing need. I’m sitting on the bus going home, dying on a pish and thought I’d read about how happy all my fellow jam tarts are and there’s a player bashing thread. 

Its so weird. 5th goal happened cos of his hard work.

Always need a lazy scapegoat do us Jambos though. Djoum, Clare, Uche.. hm, pattern?

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

Always need a lazy scapegoat do us Jambos though. Djoum, Clare, Uche.. hm, pattern?

It’s been said before that’s the pattern. Not so sure if it is and would hope not. Gnando has blown his chance of being a starter but done fine when he came on today. 

6 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

I wanted to post something similar. 

Lazy is only ever used to describe a certain type of player on here.  Kingston was lazy, Isma was lazy, Djoum was lazy.  But lazy wee *******s like Jamie Walker, never. 

Interesting, that. 

Edited by tian447

9 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Well seeing you are asking for positives, at least he didn't score, which should limit his opportunities further.

I agree. His attitude has probably cemented his position. There are better options already within the team. 

7 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Lazy is only ever used to describe a certain type of player on here.  Kingston was lazy, Isma was lazy, Djoum was lazy.  But lazy wee *******s like Jamie Walker, never. 

Interesting, that. 

Djoum lazy?

6 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Djoum lazy?

Amazingly, that's what some posters came out with every other week.  Go and check out some of the older threads when he was at Hearts. 

Even though the boy was a class above everyone else in the team at that time, and strolled it week in, week out. 

Edited by tian447

heartgarfunkel
37 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

He and GMS make the 5th goal by not giving up. He can't be called lazy today 

Totally. Facts are irrelevant for some on this forum though. 

heartgarfunkel
8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Interesting, that. 

It is indeed. There’s a common factor. 

heartgarfunkel
15 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Nailed - let’s start calling these people out for what they are.  It’s 2021. 

13 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Djoum lazy?

12 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Amazingly, that's what some posters came out with every other week.  Go and check out some of the older threads when he was at Hearts. 

Even though the boy was a class above everyone else in the team at that time, and strolled it week in, week out. 

I’ll back tian up on this, on here and in the stands towards the end of his spell Djoum got labelled lazy. Which is preposterous. Was also labelled arrogant and billy big baws after returning from winning AFCON with Cameroon. Lazy and arrogant (and chicken hearted) are the lazy things people label certain players for reasons only known to them.

47 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I’ll back tian up on this, on here and in the stands towards the end of his spell Djoum got labelled lazy. Which is preposterous. Was also labelled arrogant and billy big baws after returning from winning AFCON with Cameroon. Lazy and arrogant (and chicken hearted) are the lazy things people label certain players for reasons only known to them.

Jeez man never mind this place,i had total gomerals around me lambasting the guy every week for being "lazy". Hed often be the best man on the park at the time. More than once it was "LBB". I'LL let y'all work 9ut that wee acronym

Anyway,what a weird thread. Ive got a tin of good stuff open, sausages cooking and Alba on. All good

19 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Jeez man never mind this place,i had total gomerals around me lambasting the guy every week for being "lazy". Hed often be the best man on the park at the time. More than once it was "LBB". I'LL let y'all work 9ut that wee acronym

Anyway,what a weird thread. Ive got a tin of good stuff open, sausages cooking and Alba on. All good

Was feeling good after the game and came on here to continue the good vibes (a lot of good stuff to be fair) and was surprised to see this thread bumped. Thought there couldn’t be anything to criticise about his cameo and then thought maybe people were praising his work at the 5th. But of course slating the guy for no reason is the go to. I swear people think of what they’re going to say about certain players after the game before a ball is kicked and stick to it. Weird behaviour.

11 hours ago, Marvin said:

Well weather seems to be a sticking point today. By rights we should win this. Gnando better find his scoring boots and stopping getting himself caught offside. Still think we will win this, just as long as Smith isn't in a wing back role. 1-0 FT Soapy with a penalty to seal the points.,

I am delighted with are performance today a lot of things clicked in to place and was a joy to watch but that does not chant my opinion of gnando being a lazy ******* with a shite attitude 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Mulraney too. A definite pattern. The laziest player I can think of at Hearts in recent memory was Danny Swanson. Maybe followed by Tony Watt. Both obviously pretty unfit with seemingly no interest in improving ad it showed on the park. They somehow escaped the multiple threads about being lazy though. Vanacek was also obviously unfit when he came to us, which is where being lazy gets you and yet folk had a go at Craig Levein instead.

Unlike them, players like Clare, Djoum, Uche were all very fit. That doesn't seem to suggest a lazy mentality. Gnando seems to have no issues with fitness either.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 hours ago, .hmfc. said:

Meanwhile, on Instagram…

27479193-E84B-4486-BBBD-491D0477BB42.jpeg

Also, :facepalm: to me for having an Instagram account.