*** Official Heart Of Midlothian versus Inverness Caledonian Thistle match thread ***

cookieboy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

This really would be 5 or 6 but for Ridgers.

Fantastic display.

Not in the fantastic display territory for me but good and we can very easily cut teams open. Ridgers has kept the score down a lot

alwaysthereinspirit

All I ask is that we stop the 40/60 30/70 passes to the team mate marked by two opposing defenders.

oh and that is a nasty tackle and a red.

Guest ToqueJambo

How are we not winning this about 8-0! Fantastic goalkeeping today from the ex-Jambo. Walker, Gnando, GMS, Pollock should all have had a couple.

2 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Goalie just standing in the right spot to make the save!

🤣🤣 all youve done is moan the whole game then you come out with this amazingly astute observation that the keeper did his job  

This is a 1-0 that should have been about 6-0 with better finishing. 

Dominant in possession, but wasteful with the final ball, but if we win every game 1-0....

Obviously we need a Ch, maybe 2 now to cover Souttar, but does this match  possibly tell us that we have a problem converting chances and maybe need to add another goalscorer to the team just incase Boyce isn't firing?

Just now, gregzy2k7 said:

Obviously we need a Ch, maybe 2 now to cover Souttar, but does this match  possibly tell us that we have a problem converting chances and maybe need to add another goalscorer to the team just incase Boyce isn't firing?

Or is being played as a f’n midfielder!!!!!

SomethingAboutObua

I want Gnanduillet to do well but Henderson really has to be in with a shout for starting v Celtic. Much better performance from him v Gnando.

Wtf is Walker taking that to the corner for the shit??? We want to be ****ing seeded ffs

Meh.

Fecking knew that last min St Mirren goal in midweek would prove vital.

Hope we get them in the draw

Just now, ramrod said:

4 wins and we still don't get seeded, we really are  banter club 

And Rangers at Ibrox in the next round 

1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

I thought to myself; Bottom 6, nothing better.

You disagreed with me because I said we were shite, and then you go on to say you'll think it'll be no better than bottom six :lol: 

For a club of our stature to finish in the bottom six is a disgrace and nowhere near good enough. 

1 minute ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

I want Gnanduillet to do well but Henderson really has to be in with a shout for starting v Celtic. Much better performance from him v Gnando.

Wtf is Walker taking that to the corner for the shit??? We want to be ****ing seeded ffs

I noticed that with Walker could have driven at the box but drove to the corner 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣 all youve done is moan the whole game then you come out with this amazingly astute observation that the keeper did his job  

The serial moaners and infiltrators would have you believe there isn't an opposition on the park, the crap they come out with.

Just now, gregzy2k7 said:

Possibly, though it feels like Boyce and Gnando had to play that little bit deeper than I'd prefer - perhaps that's part of it. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

So has covid ****ed us again 😉

Still weird that Dundee got to play yesterday when other clubs had to forfeit. 🤷‍♂️

Greedy Jambo

Walker still limping, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for a few weeks. 

Surprised he even got back up after watching that tackle again. 

Any other day loads of these shots would have gone in just bad luck really that it wasn’t loads more goals scored.

Bring on the St Midden in the KO in the last 16!

Scott980612

Ridgers kept this score down in this game, along with some poor finishing. 

Overall a much more positive League cup group stage compared to some previous. 

Onwards & Upwards 

Kirky Jambo

Ffs. We don’t look terrible but the lack of urgency is concerning. We really need a decent CM in this week imo 

Brighton Jambo

I don’t care what anyone says we played well today and on another day we win by 4/5.  Keeper made numerous excellent saves and we hit the woodwork twice.  The stats say it all, creativity is definitely not the issue today.  

92D90E0C-BA5E-4010-9D62-A40679D71BAA.jpeg

Just now, KyleLafferty said:

Pretty sure the non seeded teams are at home aswell nah? 

Yeah, it goes home, away, home, away etc...

Meh

Take the positives - 4 professional wins , 4 comfortable wins , more to come , def have more creativity. 

Big negative is not taking chances and we do look less assured at the back without Souttar

Decent enough performance, but need to do so much better in front of goal. 

Playing our top scorer in midfield was a masterclass from Neilson.