*** Official Heart Of Midlothian versus Inverness Caledonian Thistle match thread ***

cookieboy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CloustonHMFC

If it was me I would maybe be thinking about taking Gnando and Halliday off and brining on Henderson and Mceneff.

Gordon

Smith Halkett Kingsley Cochrane

Mceneff Pollock

Ginelly GMS Henderson

Boyce

Governor Tarkin

Not watching or listening to the match, but thought I'd log on to add that Hearts are dull as dishwater, matched only by the blandness of their manager, and Phoodle out.

Just now, Hearts007 said:

don't seem to know how to break them down

We are breaking them down we just arent getting the rub of the green. Ala that corner and Ridgers doing ex Hearts goalie v Hearts stuff

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Not watching or listening to the match, but thought I'd log on to add that Hearts are dull as dishwater, matched only by the blandness of their manager, and Phoodle out.

🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Well martoon ,just my opinion mind , lots of positives but we really need the seasoned pros to turn up and take hold more , the young lads are crying out for a leader ? Boyce looks out of sorts , Halkett and Smith look like they’ve had a long night ,Kingsley,who I hope is still going to be a star ,a wee bit off , anyway , second half will bring our strength [please god]to the fore 

it really feels like about 20 years since we had an injury free squad? and we could pull someone on to change a game ,let’s hope this season starts now 🤞🏻

Nearly scored there, maggie.

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Halkett... Slower than me

Not helped by Halliday consistently playing passes that are a hard short. He’s put a few players under pressure that way so far. 

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Best I’ve seen gnando

Could you not have waited until after that weak as piss header before saying that?

kingantti1874
Just now, neilnunb said:

Could you not have waited until after that weak as piss header before saying that?

lol

Just now, neilnunb said:

yep should have bulleted that across keeper

Just now, Tazio said:

Not helped by Halliday consistently playing passes that are a hard short. He’s put a few players under pressure that way so far. 

Aye was a poor ball but he still looked favourite to get there first

coatbridgejambo
39 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

He's shite on Twitch tae 😅

Don't think football is his main concern these days. If he's not on cod he's on open goal.

I do not rate Boyce in midfield.  He appears to always get the ball trapped with his feet.  He is a striker, play him there and bring in a experienced CM. 

lost in space
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

How could you possibly have guessed that? 

BBC has us at 15 shots, 7 on target. 6 corners.

Worrying we can't get a goal with that number of chances at home.

Hopefully bag a couple as we should be sitting comfortably by now looking at the stats.

Just now, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

My gran is faster the Gnado fact. 

Aye with her boot laces tied together... what is it with  Hearts and ponderous forwards🤣

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

My gran is faster the Gnado fact. 

looked like he gave up, tbh this is dire

Lonewolflins
2 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I do not rate Boyce in midfield.  He appears to always get the ball trapped with his feet.  He is a striker, play him there and bring in a experienced CM. 

Correct , it’s bollocks