• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• GinRummy

• Fozzyonthefence

• Dazo

2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Given that the home side decide if away supporters can be accommodated, I can think of absolutely no reason / justification for given them a single ticket until all season ticket holders who have entered the ballot are allowed to go.

It would be off the scale madness from Hearts to do this.

So those in charge will let them in then. 😂

2 hours ago, Boab said:

There is absolutely no suggestion of any hooped demons there on Saturday. Think this chat needs curtailed. It won’t happen.

It can't! You have to ensure that's your paid season ticket holders get the maximum opportunity. You can't compare hibs away at motherwell to us at home. Motherwell could easily accommodate all there st holders in the 3 sides of fir park. For us to even be close it would need all 4 stands to have home support. 

What Hibs fans are asked to do at Motherwell.

As per social distancing all tickets have one seat between them. However, on the day for families they can gravitate to sit beside each other as long as there is still space between them and another party.

Motherwell don't appear to have provided that update yet but for their 2000 allocation it was 3 seats and 2 rows between folk.

Edited by DETTY29

I did a wee check of what Hibs asked for their game last week that seemed considerably different from our 2 LC ties.  Happy to be corrected if I missed out something, notably from our side.

- Their Covid 'top up' code of conduct ran to 6 pages (inclusive of front cover), ours 2 (well 1 really after you take front cover away)

- They had staggered attendance times, 4 per stand but it looked like you could choose which 15 minute section you used

- They had staggered exit times of 5 minute delay per stand.

- They asked for photo ID in addition to ticket.

Social distancing is mentioned but I can't find (quickly) whether they were formally grouping household  tickets together, or it was just families decided to do so themselves.

Did these key differences sway the Council on the capacity variances?  

11 hours ago, Prince Buaben said:

Wouldn't imagine 1000k club staff and board members. Access to Hospitality suites has been sold to match ticket holders only so wont imagine packages will be sold.

Our stadium is nowhere near big enough anyway.

hoof.hearted

As I wasn't in the ballot for cup games, can anyone enlighten me what happens next. Do I receive an email or do I just wait to see if tickets arrives by post? If its the latter and for some reason the post office don't deliver in time, how will I know! 

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, hoof.hearted said:

As I wasn't in the ballot for cup games, can anyone enlighten me what happens next. Do I receive an email or do I just wait to see if tickets arrives by post? If its the latter and for some reason the post office don't deliver in time, how will I know! 

I was unsuccessful for ICT, the only way to check was that I didn’t have an email, no tickets were showing on my e-tickets account and no money was deducted. Suspect this time it will be email and e-ticket checks unless the club say you have failed. When posts start appearing saying posters have tickets then the frenzy will begin. 

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I was unsuccessful for ICT, the only way to check was that I didn’t have an email, no tickets were showing on my e-tickets account and no money was deducted. Suspect this time it will be email and e-ticket checks unless the club say you have failed. When posts start appearing saying posters have tickets then the frenzy will begin. 

Got my 6 this morning🤪

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Ticket arrived this morning.

Great service 👍

Mine were hand delivered by Mrs Budge and her bidie-in.

Saint Jambo
7 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

For the cup games, you (or the lead applicant if you applied as a group) got an email to say you've been succesful. Presume that will be the case for the league games.

For the cup it was also possible to check your purchase history and loyalty points to see if you had been succesful. Loyalty points obviously won't apply for the cup game. Don't know if the tickets will show up as purchase history as not a purchase but might be how they process assigning tickets.

Actual tickets then posted out.

Shanks said no

Just a thought, Now that Hearts know how many ST holders want to attend on Saturday night, they may be asking the Council for that amount?

Mars plastic
12 hours ago, Boab said:

There is absolutely no suggestion of any hooped demons there on Saturday. Think this chat needs curtailed. It won’t happen.

Horrendous patter.

6 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Just a thought, Now that Hearts know how many ST holders want to attend on Saturday night, they may be asking the Council for that amount?

I’d imagine our request was already in before the ballot deadline but I’d also like to think we have requested for more than required with the expectation of Edinburgh council do what they usually do and get it wrong to the determine of its citizens. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Match ticket ballot ( updated )
Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Section N Rules said:

Our stadium is nowhere near big enough anyway.

Would be if we filled in the corners!

Forever Hearts
17 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Horrendous patter.

Agreed, the only time I see or hear any Hearts fan use it is on here. 

Heartsofgold
24 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Horrendous patter.

I'm not saying all Celtic fans are scum, far from it as I have very close friends that support them, but the majority of their travelling support that comes to Tynecastle are utter scumbags and should never be allowed entry to a cinema far lass a football ground.  Just look at the historic damage they have done in the Roseburn over the last few years.  We won't even go into the 'cloned'/faked tickets they use EVERY time they come to our ground.

4 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I'm not saying all Celtic fans are scum, far from it as I have very close friends that support them, but the majority of their travelling support that comes to Tynecastle are utter scumbags and should never be allowed entry to a cinema far lass a football ground.  Just look at the historic damage they have done in the Roseburn over the last few years.  We won't even go into the 'cloned'/faked tickets they use EVERY time they come to our ground.

The ones I've seen at games are mostly scum. Utter filth.

Sinbad the Sailor
13 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

🤣🤣 Brilliant!   I await Mr Angry’s response with interest, I’m sure it will be a belter as usual!

Me too

King Of The Cat Cafe
6 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Agree with you.  I know some Celtic supporters - and Rangers supporters too - who are fine individually, but once they get together in their masses they seem to go through a massive change and just become obnoxious cretins.

12 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Travelling supports for most clubs is less well behaved . OF is definitely pretty bad but we don't exactly have the best reputation

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Me too

Nowhere to be seen, probably researching some out of date BBC article.

Heartsofgold
3 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Travelling supports for most clubs is less well behaved . OF is definitely pretty bad but we don't exactly have the best reputation

We don't set fire to toilet stalls or spit on ballboys/girls.

1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

We don't set fire to toilet stalls or spit on ballboys/girls.

Didn't say we were as bad but I've witnessed enough scumbags at away games to stop me travelling

Manky Mhob should be given NO tickets when he have the situation of ST holders missing out, the clubs letting away fans in- be surprised if they have any ST holders missing out.

They have several previous counts of forged tickets also and will end up with much more than we give them - Guaranteed. Get them told to ‘GTF’ in the politeness of ways 😋

Stupid Sexy Flanders
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I was expecting more angst today from supporters that were unable to sign up for various reasons. 🤔

Just seen a guy on Twitter giving it "Money down the drain, joke of a ballot" etc etc, purely because he misunderstood the instructions. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

They’d have to ditch the 1 metre distancing for all fans v ICT and  allow groups to sit together in their application to the council, as allowed by SG guidelines, but still doubt that would get close to 10k. Although we don’t know how many ST holders want to or can attend this game.  Also don’t think Edinburgh Council will care how many ST holders we have.

been here before
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I was expecting more angst today from supporters that were unable to sign up for various reasons. 🤔

Itll come. Aling with 'Hearts didnt let me know, its a shambles, havent read the thread, cant be arsed finding out myself so you do it for me and Im too daft just to contact the TO'.

Fxxx the SPFL
21 minutes ago, been here before said:

Itll come. Aling with 'Hearts didnt let me know, its a shambles, havent read the thread, cant be arsed finding out myself so you do it for me and Im too daft just to contact the TO'.

my IT skills are :poopile: that's what my older kids are here for lol.

Saint Jambo
34 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I was expecting an exciting update after the thread title changed!

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I was expecting an exciting update after the thread title changed!

Life is a plethora of little disappointments I suppose. 🧐

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

Horrendous patter.

Would you prefer, utter scum ?

Probably more accurate TBF

Got an email saying Ballot information, clicked on the link, it says page 404 unavailable 🤷‍♂️Apologies if already mentioned.

comradejambo

Have a friend who is a hibs fan who txt saying he’s got a ticket for Motherwell away . Saying their allocation for Sunday is 2000. If that’s the case … would be asking for 10k for Saturday evening!

17 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Got an email saying Ballot information, clicked on the link, it says page 404 unavailable 🤷‍♂️Apologies if already mentioned.

That'll be the email that was sent out before the deadline. With the deadline now having passed the page linked to will no longer exist.

Rogue Daddy
21 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

...seems like it's trying to re-direct you to the 'Zero Transfers Thread' for some reason. 😄

Seriously though... I've not heard a thing as yet.

Biffa Bacon
5 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Do you think the capacity will be announced before individuals hear about getting tickets?

That would be sensible. 

Heartsofgold
4 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

That would be sensible. 

Therefore, the exact opposite will happen.

10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Dundee given approval for about 4,000.

Officials of Dundee Football Club and Dundee City Council met this morning and we are delighted to say we have been granted increased capacity for this Saturday’s cinch Premiership opener with St. Mirren at the Kilmac Stadium.

It has been confirmed that we will have the same level as occupation in the Bob Shankly Stand as we have been allowed in the Bobby Cox.

The club are confident this will allow access to all season ticket holders, who wish to attend.

We would like to place on record our thanks for the support of the Council and the supporters who attended recent matches under restrictions and acted in accordances with the protocols.

PS As of 25/7/21 it appears they have sold just under 3000 Season tickets AND LOOKS LIKE 4000 are allowed this weekend

Dundee have been granted permission to have a maximum 4,000 fans attend their Premiership opener against St Mirren this weekend.

Dundee United have applied for 5000 for their match against Rangers

Edited by CJGJ

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Life is a plethora of little disappointments I suppose. 🧐

I'm disappointed this disappointment didn't live up to expectations. 

Jambof3tornado
35 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Do you think the capacity will be announced before individuals hear about getting tickets?

Not a chance.

38 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

I asked the TO on Sunday afternoon when I was in picking my ICT ticket up about any info on the Celtic numbers. "Not a clue" was the response I got.

Check your Eticket account history, that will tell you if you have been successful in the ballot. 

Edited by Section N Rules