Griffiths

Last Laff

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, droid said:

Sure I see

Sure I seen a few people saying his Grandads a convicted nonce?

I've heard that one and his cousin too

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ray Gin

• Bazzas right boot

• Last Laff

• Салатные палочки

Just seen Leigh has left Celtic and signed a 2 year deal with Falkirk tonight. He said the can’t wait to get started and it’s always been a dream to play with the bairns . 

miltonjambo

The thumb is daft as a brush but I don't think he is going out of his way to hit on young girls intentionally or stalk anyone. I reckon the neighbour is looking for publicity on the back of the first story. 

He wants to ditch all his channels of social media. He must be drinking in the last chance saloon at Parkhead

On 08/07/2021 at 08:33, Sharpie said:

Having in  part of my life dealt with complaints of many things including indecent conduct I did then as I do now try to wait for the actual fact to be presented ,if need be until  after all  investigation as I conducted. It is sometimes sad, sometimes its actually funny to see the media reports, the evidence of those who know exactly what happened because a friend told them, it is amazing how time makes the witness list, the facts, and the 'I knows" so many.

yes we are all entitled to an opinion but Trial by those of us who do not like the accused is wrong. Let the evidence of fact come out if there is guilt let the stake burning begin, but until then I personally will keep the matches in my pocket.

Sometimes I can be lucky and get things pretty close to correct. In thirty six years of dealing with people you do learn sometimes to be a wee bit canny about what you state. If this was the United States a litigious society some lawyer would be getting pretty busy, can you spell libel. If I had made any I would be a wee bit concerned if the suggestions about relatives were strictly rumour and "I heards", .  I hope we have all learned to take it easy, actually it I more fun to critique the individual when it whatever he is accused of has been proven, then  it is open hunting.

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, miltonjambo said:

The thumb is daft as a brush but I don't think he is going out of his way to hit on young girls intentionally or stalk anyone. I reckon the neighbour is looking for publicity on the back of the first story. 

He wants to ditch all his channels of social media. He must be drinking in the last chance saloon at Parkhead

I struggle to understand why footballers in particular are anywhere near it tbh. Absolute minefield for them and even worse for thick ***** like Griffiths. 
He’s going to get dogs abuse this season and probably what’s left of his career for this now. 

Leigh Griffiths: Police say 'no criminality' over Celtic's striker's online messages to teenage girls - BBC Sport

Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has been cleared of criminality over alleged inappropriate social media messages to teenage girls.

The 30-year-old was sent home this month from the Scottish Premiership club's training base in Wales after allegations were made about one girl.

It then emerged that by Police Scotland were investigating a second case.

"A full assessment has been carried out and it's been established there is no criminality," Police Scotland said.

Heard that one before havent we? “Sellick Football Club and Pubeheed Thumbelina Limited are two separate entities and while we have huge sympathy for any harm caused, we accept no legal liability etc etc”. 

On 11/07/2021 at 15:45, AndyNic said:

Jesus **** the absolute state of that pair 🤣🤢🤮

It’s actually quite clever the way she has dyed her roots dark to contrast with her ‘natural blonde’ look.

Coupled with the real deal tan and the ‘genuine’ long fingernails, she’s really quite the beauty.

Gordon Ramsay
15 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Leigh Griffiths: Police say 'no criminality' over Celtic's striker's online messages to teenage girls - BBC Sport

Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has been cleared of criminality over alleged inappropriate social media messages to teenage girls.

The 30-year-old was sent home this month from the Scottish Premiership club's training base in Wales after allegations were made about one girl.

It then emerged that by Police Scotland were investigating a second case.

"A full assessment has been carried out and it's been established there is no criminality," Police Scotland said.

Sweep sweep. 

Not sure how he has any future at Celtic, certainly hated by the posters on KerryFail Street but he was never liked by those freedumb fighters. 

SectionDJambo
54 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

That's the green light for him to transfer to the piggery.

Probably, but this episode will still follow him around. Rightly or wrongly. Or something else will come to the fore. He just seems to be stupid enough to do things that damage any reputation he had. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last. He's certainly no role model.

7 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

That's the green light for him to transfer to the piggery.

Can't wait for the songs on derby day.

• 2 weeks later...