Griffiths

Last Laff

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

It was never that acceptable but it's becoming a crime to be a white male heterosexual and express any sentiments pro that identity. This has nothing to do with Griffiths btw, separate issue.

😂😂😂

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ray Gin

• Bazzas right boot

• Last Laff

• Fitzroy Pointon

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

It was never that acceptable but it's becoming a crime to be a white male heterosexual and express any sentiments pro that identity. This has nothing to do with Griffiths btw, separate issue.

Utter rubbish.

26 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Unfortunately you are not allowed to say that anymore. At this time thinking it is not an offence but there is plenty time for the thought police to get their technology together.

'You're not allowed to say this anymore' he says to a man who just said it. Unreal. 

stevie1874
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Even if he thought she was 16, 17 or even 18 doesn't really make a huge difference. This is a 30 year old man slithering about on social media asking wee teenage lassies to send him dirty pics. He's an absolute creep.

Spot on 👏. If what has been reported is correct his football career should be over. 

The Gorgie
2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Surprised you've not been pulled up a bit more for this tbh, very shite take. Lots of youngsters engage in this sort of thing, it's not that uncommon. The burden here isn't on a daft youngster doing something daft, it's on the grown adult who has either broken a very serious law or walked a very close line to it. 

I'll stand by my comment. Id be furious if my 15 year old daughter was posting pictures like that, attracting attention from weirdos on the internet.

7 minutes ago, Boris said:

Utter rubbish.

Every single one of their posts are.

Best ignored.

1 hour ago, CF11JamTart said:

I disagree. 

It is absolutely Griffith's fault. 

He is an adult and has personal responsibility for not engaging with children in a predatory or exploitative way. 

I've got a daughter. I hope that I'm helping her to grow up with a decent set of values. But children are individuals and capable of their own decisions and actions. 

But there is a responsibility on the adult community not to take advantage or act in an immoral fashion. 

38 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I get your anger, but I don't think it's just accepted by anyone. We don't really know how her parents have reacted. They could be devastated. As other's have mentioned, they probably didn't know what she was up to. Aside from checking her devices, what can they do? Teenagers will very rarely open up to their parents about who they are chatting with. It's hard but that's just life. Did you always tell your parents where you were going and what you were up to at all times when you were 15/16? I definitely didn't and that was in the days before you had a mobile and they could check where you were. I certainly wouldn't barge into my daughters room at random times to check what she was up to. All I can do is put my faith in her not to do things like this and try to educate her the best we can in what is right and what is wrong. Hopefully she takes heed of the advice, but a lot of girls wont. 

As an adult, Leigh Griffiths should know better. Even if she is sixteen, the fact that he continues to speak to her is borderline. Children need to be protected by adults, not preyed on by them, which appears to be the case here.  

I'm not defending Griffiths in any way shape or form. He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

dobmisterdobster

Why do people do these things?

Especially if they are professional footballers who have money.

Disgusting behaviour. Should be put on the sex offenders register.

39 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

As much as I hate them both, I'd hope two top level SPL clubs would have the sense and the morality to wash their hands of him. I'd hope Hibs fans are as disgusted at his behaviour as much as everyone else, they ought to be. 

They won’t be!

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, Barack said:

Want a fair trial, but also want a person to be violently raped.

Quite the juxtaposition. 

Anyhoo...SHED!!!!!!!

Tbf, he said he couldn't care less, not that he wanted him raped- violently or otherwise! 

And agree, 100% shed imo. 

Perth to Paisley
3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes that was really offensive to describe it as that .  As if it was  consensual adult behaviours 

Well thanks to NS we now have a nanny state in Scotland where she and the SNP want to extend the definition of a “ child “ to not only 18 but to 21 in some cases and to 25 ( for those who were formally in care ) . Surely if you can get married at 16 then you should be viewed as an adult ? As that is a pretty big decision to make . However people mature emotionally at different times therefore one might be a vulnerable 16 years old and another 16 years old can be very mature . The law is very contradictory on this issue .   

So in other words there isn't a 'correct' age as you yourself say people emotionally mature at different ages.

Best if you kept this on topic rather than have a contradictory political rant

Celtic will and should allow him a fair trail, if he’s found guilty then he’ll no longer be a Celtic player I’m sure. I also don’t think Hibs will take him back this carries way too much baggage even for the Easter road home for jakies, bigots, racists and shoplifters. 

That said even if found not guilty he should perhaps consider a move out of Scotland, he’s finished up here now.

Another Scottish talent that’s pissed away his career, he could’ve achieved so much more but no doubt we’ll be told his medals at Celtic point to success.

35 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

They won’t be!

After your last post I had a look on

. Net and tbf, they don't want him near the club. 

4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

After your last post I had a look on

. Net and tbf, they don't want him near the club. 

So all Hibs fans post on Hibs.nett do they? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

So all Hibs fans post on Hibs.nett do they? 🤔

I'm not even going there. 👍

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Why do people do these things?

Especially if they are professional footballers who have money.

Disgusting behaviour. Should be put on the sex offenders register.

Proclivities are proclivities rich or poor

41 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

So in other words there isn't a 'correct' age as you yourself say people emotionally mature at different ages.

Best if you kept this on topic rather than have a contradictory political rant

I was going to respond to @JamesM48about this. My ex neighbour was given a house and every chance but even at 22 he shouldn’t be treated as an adult as his emotional maturity and giving him all these things made things worse for him they did not improve his situation. He very much should have been remaining in care and remaining “not classed as an adult”

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Sertse said:

I am a parent. If my daughter was posting seductive photos of herself on social media especially at 15 year old put it this way, she wouldn't do it again. I'm not defending Griffiths in the slightest. The question is why is everyone overlooking a child posting sexual images of themselves?

The question is more is why is she ? 

3 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I mean to me it's utterly daft, but teenagers aren't known for their thinking. It's different times to even when I was younger. I think there's a combination of, not thinking through the future consequences because social media is still relatively knew (like all these posts on twitter from 10 years ago being dragged up that folk at the time would have assumed disappeared into the ether) and a completely different attitude to the concept of being so public. 

There will be a variety of reasons why she has and wanting sex is probably a way down on the list . She maybe has low self esteem , low self body image ? So posting these pics will give her some validation that she is “ pretty” ? Even if it is an adult creep saying she is . She could be lonely ? No one yo talk  about issues ? Remember adolescence is a very rough time for most kids . It’s where you are trying to sort out your identity and at the same time act more mature yet are still a child too . 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

I get your anger, but I don't think it's just accepted by anyone. We don't really know how her parents have reacted. They could be devastated. As other's have mentioned, they probably didn't know what she was up to. Aside from checking her devices, what can they do? Teenagers will very rarely open up to their parents about who they are chatting with. It's hard but that's just life. Did you always tell your parents where you were going and what you were up to at all times when you were 15/16? I definitely didn't and that was in the days before you had a mobile and they could check where you were. I certainly wouldn't barge into my daughters room at random times to check what she was up to. All I can do is put my faith in her not to do things like this and try to educate her the best we can in what is right and what is wrong. Hopefully she takes heed of the advice, but a lot of girls wont. 

As an adult, Leigh Griffiths should know better. Even if she is sixteen, the fact that he continues to speak to her is borderline. Children need to be protected by adults, not preyed on by them, which appears to be the case here.  

Excellent posting 

1 hour ago, Section N Rules said:

I'll stand by my comment. Id be furious if my 15 year old daughter was posting pictures like that, attracting attention from weirdos on the internet.

Shouldn’t you be more questioning of it than “ furious “ maybe more sensitive to her and try and wonder what  and attempt to help ? 

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, sadj said:

I was going to respond to @JamesM48about this. My ex neighbour was given a house and every chance but even at 22 he shouldn’t be treated as an adult as his emotional maturity and giving him all these things made things worse for him they did not improve his situation. He very much should have been remaining in care and remaining “not classed as an adult”

Yes up to a point there are some young people who leave care who haven’t been able to be responsible enough to have a tenancy but then it’s the same with other young people who haven’t been in care 

11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Shouldn’t you be more questioning of it than “ furious “ maybe more sensitive to her and try and wonder what  and attempt to help ? 

That's the sensible and correct response.

Ainsley Harriott
4 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

I wonder what keeps her with her millionaire partner?

Hes no a millionaire boys about to go bankrupt.

So this will be the 2nd time that the numbers 1 & 5 have come back to haunt him 😆😆😆

4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes that was really offensive to describe it as that .  As if it was  consensual adult behaviours 

Well thanks to NS we now have a nanny state in Scotland where she and the SNP want to extend the definition of a “ child “ to not only 18 but to 21 in some cases and to 25 ( for those who were formally in care ) . Surely if you can get married at 16 then you should be viewed as an adult ? As that is a pretty big decision to make . However people mature emotionally at different times therefore one might be a vulnerable 16 years old and another 16 years old can be very mature . The law is very contradictory on this issue .   

It’s daft. 

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

That's the sensible and correct response.

👍

Having in  part of my life dealt with complaints of many things including indecent conduct I did then as I do now try to wait for the actual fact to be presented ,if need be until  after all  investigation as I conducted. It is sometimes sad, sometimes its actually funny to see the media reports, the evidence of those who know exactly what happened because a friend told them, it is amazing how time makes the witness list, the facts, and the 'I knows" so many.

yes we are all entitled to an opinion but Trial by those of us who do not like the accused is wrong. Let the evidence of fact come out if there is guilt let the stake burning begin, but until then I personally will keep the matches in my pocket.

Fitzroy Pointon
22 minutes ago, rubyruby said:

So this will be the 2nd time that the numbers 1 & 5 have come back to haunt him 😆😆😆

:yas:

33 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Hes no a millionaire boys about to go bankrupt.

Christ, he's been earning £750k a year. If he's managed to spunk all of that up the wall then he's even thicker than I thought.

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

A sad indictment of the world we live in. Everything is sexualised these days. Why blame the parents and not blame folk like Cardi B, who release songs about a "wet ass pussy" and those idiots who  produce Love Island. Girls, especially at that age, will see it as acceptable behavior these days. 

My oldest daughter is thirteen and this kind of stuff worries me sick, thinking of creeps like that oddity grooming young girls for pics and who knows what else.  

I hear you mate, my little girl loves Ariana Grande, as do millions of other 9 year olds. She asked me to put it on the Alexa the other day and there were lyrics along the lines of ‘Can you stay up tonight, **** me till the daylight!’ 

Off topic I know.

Hungry hippo
4 minutes ago, DS98 said:

I hear you mate, my little girl loves Ariana Grande, as do millions of other 9 year olds. She asked me to put it on the Alexa the other day and there were lyrics along the lines of ‘Can you stay up tonight, **** me till the daylight!’ 

Off topic I know.

That song is called 69 btw. Well it's officially called 34+35.

4 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Off topic I know.

9 year olds listening to this. :lol: 

"I don't wanna keep you up (You up)
But show me, can you keep it up? (It up)"

"Baby, you might need a seatbelt when I ride it
I'ma leave it open like a door, come inside it
Even though I'm wifey, you can hit it like a side chick
Don't need no side dick, no
Got the neighbors yellin' "Earthquake!" (Earthquake)
4.5 when I make the bed shake"

jack D and coke

If Griffiths wasn’t good at football he’d be one of them chories that try to sell you packs of bacon and steaks from Tesco. 
An utter balloon, a total waster and a bit of a creep it seems. 

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

9 year olds listening to this. :lol: 

"I don't wanna keep you up (You up)
But show me, can you keep it up? (It up)"

"Baby, you might need a seatbelt when I ride it
I'ma leave it open like a door, come inside it
Even though I'm wifey, you can hit it like a side chick
Don't need no side dick, no
Got the neighbors yellin' "Earthquake!" (Earthquake)
4.5 when I make the bed shake"

😂

Well that’ll be the last we’ll be hearing of wee Ariana on the family Alexa. It’s scary to think folk like her have such a young following. If you think back to that horrible night in Manchester (I think) most of her fans there were pre-teens with their parents. 

hughesie27

I highly doubt Griffths has gone out trying to seduce 15 year olds. He's clearly a pest but that's about it for me.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I highly doubt Griffths has gone out trying to seduce 15 year olds. He's clearly a pest but that's about it for me.

I’d very much doubt it an all. He’s a dingle of a laddie. 

24 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

NO! I a rumour and scattered truths have been reported on instachat/twittface and Bebo - it must be true.

I want him sentenced to death and have all his assets frozen and I want him sacked immediately.

He must be put on the sex offenders list with immediate effect and have "paedophile" tattooed on his forehead.

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

He must be put on the sex offenders list with immediate effect and have "paedophile" tattooed on his forehead.

You could tattoo the Encyclopedia Britannica on that napper with room to spare.

jack D and coke

A Celtic spokesperson said on behalf of the club.

"we in no way condone the actions of Leigh and will co-operate with any police investigation.

we are disgusted that Leigh has chosen to bombard an underage girl in this manner and want to make it clear that this is not the Celtic way.

Celtic have a long  history and tradition of abusing boys and this goes against the grain and very fabric of what the Celtic family stand for.

Leigh has let himself, his family and the Club down.

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

A Celtic spokesperson said on behalf of the club.

"we in no way condone the actions of Leigh and will co-operate with any police investigation.

we are disgusted that Leigh has chosen to bombard an underage girl in this manner and want to make it clear that this is not the Celtic way.

Celtic have a long  history and tradition of abusing boys and this goes against the grain and very fabric of what the Celtic family stand for.

Leigh has let himself, his family and the Club down.

:gok:

jambo-in-furness

I noticed on .net that one poster thinks that Griffiths is now ideal for the “Hertz” 

linking the memory of Craig Thomson’s link with juvenile girls,

What they all seem to ignore is the two culprits in question are born and bread,  dyed in the wool hibbies.  Selective memories .net

6 hours ago, Sow Easy said:

'You're not allowed to say this anymore' he says to a man who just said it. Unreal. 

45 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Hopefully he can learn from this

Every day's a school day

That'll cheer him up. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Having in  part of my life dealt with complaints of many things including indecent conduct I did then as I do now try to wait for the actual fact to be presented ,if need be until  after all  investigation as I conducted. It is sometimes sad, sometimes its actually funny to see the media reports, the evidence of those who know exactly what happened because a friend told them, it is amazing how time makes the witness list, the facts, and the 'I knows" so many.

yes we are all entitled to an opinion but Trial by those of us who do not like the accused is wrong. Let the evidence of fact come out if there is guilt let the stake burning begin, but until then I personally will keep the matches in my pocket.

Well said 

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

If Griffiths wasn’t good at football he’d be one of them chories that try to sell you packs of bacon and steaks from Tesco. 
An utter balloon, a total waster and a bit of a creep it seems. 

He’s similar to many of the wasters of football , even the great players like Gaza . They all have a few things in common . Most are Not too bright , therefore make poor choices , and usually have some addiction of some sort .