Grand Slam Tennis ( updated )

Maroon Sailor

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She’s the English Lorraine Kelly really . Too twee for my liking . Sat on the fence too much . Got splinters . Too establishment . 

😁

Bitch-mode-Graphic-design-37798.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• neilnunb

• I P Knightley

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malinga the Swinga

So the conspiracy theorist lying anti vaxer beat the self destructive child.

Still, it's enough to keep Novak lovers happy and off other threads so not all bad.

Of course, need to get a dig in at the clothes his wife was wearing because that somehow matters.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

So the conspiracy theorist lying anti vaxer beat the self destructive child.

Still, it's enough to keep Novak lovers happy and off other threads so not all bad.

Of course, need to get a dig in at the clothes his wife was wearing because that somehow matters.

Dry your tears ! That comment was tongue in cheek . I’m not that superficial 

80ACA1CF-4D2C-43ED-B2D7-3CFFAF473A63.gif

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I am. She looked like a Disney reject. 

Malinga the Swinga
11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No tears, I didn't watch it. It wasn't tongue in cheek, it was a typical comment that you make and then try to deflect away.

You are that superficial.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I am. She looked like a Disney reject. 

😂

51 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No tears, I didn't watch it. It wasn't tongue in cheek, it was a typical comment that you make and then try to deflect away.

You are that superficial.

You just don’t get my humour 

A couple of questions that pop up for me.

1) What is a woman?

2) What is your definition of the worst poster on the forum, on the assumption that said poster does not reside in Hamilton?

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Not even a hint of irony. Amazing.

Crippled at 32 yet no sympathy you sound like a nice chap and very popular too. Get on your feet and dance

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

You Don't do humour 

Oh my looks who’s taking ! 😂

53 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

A couple of questions that pop up for me.

1) What is a woman?

2) What is your definition of the worst poster on the forum, on the assumption that said poster does not reside in Hamilton?

:what:

Jeffros Furios
59 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Crippled at 32 yet no sympathy you sound like a nice chap and very popular too. Get on your feet and dance

Slaver 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Honestly don't get the hatred toward Djokovic. He's polite and respectful to his opponents and - a sometimes quite hostile - crowd. 

The vaccination thing was a shambles from him, AO and the Australian government. 

He takes toilet breaks or whatever at times that suit him. Any other player can do likewise. He plays to the edge of the rules, as do all champions.

The guy speaks English better than most posters on here, and can also more than just get by in Italian, German and French. He's intelligent and dedicated to his profession.

There's little doubt that he'll overtake Nadal in the GS titles count within the next couple of years.

I think some of it comes down to him being from Serbia, a country with a dodgy history, while the rest comes from him not being Federer or Nadal and the need for people to 'pick' a favourite as if he were a football team.

Probably one of the finest sportsmen of all time, really.

ECCFB1D9-009B-4CD9-B659-D16CC04BEFBF.gif

rudi must stay
6 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Slaver 

Sure I am. That's why I don't sleep at night and I am cropped. Enjoy your health mate that's all I'll say without it life is horrible 

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Sure I am. That's why I don't sleep at night and I am cropped. Enjoy your health mate that's all I'll say without it life is horrible 

I'm crippled with back pain every day and have been for a few years ,

I'm also addicted to painkillers due to back issues but I get on with it as there's no point greeting about it. 

You are a liar and a fraud 

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I'm crippled with back pain every day and have been for a few years ,

I'm also addicted to painkillers due to back issues but I get on with it as there's no point greeting about it. 

You are a liar and a fraud 

You don't greet about it? But you are greeting about it there. You're not happy living in pain do something about it. I wish I was in your position I am way past that stage. A young man who should be at his peak put yourself in my shoes for a minute, you'd be exactly the same heck you'd be worse. Mentality I am a rock the psychiatrists hate me cos I'm ahead of them 

Jeffros Furios
Just now, rudi must stay said:

You don't greet about it? But you are greeting about it there. You're not happy living in pain do something about it. I wish I was in your position I am way past that stage. A young man who should be at his peak put yourself in my shoes for a minute, you'd be exactly the same heck you'd be worse. Mentality I am a rock the psychiatrists hate me cos I'm ahead of them 

:cornette:

rudi must stay
5 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

:cornette:

Sorry mate that pick means nothing to me. Make your point and make it in words 

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Every. Fecking. Thread. 

Fair enough mate I just defend myself these people keep bringing it up. I just came in here to make points about the final so the mods can delete my posts 

Edited by rudi must stay

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, heatonjambo said:

image.png.9facbb6fde5e2504a8ee18fc9d00eca7.pngimage.png.f6f9b391760a08ac2afb89ff0075f7a4.png

another below

guys brilliant but all brilliant athletes are on the edge

rhsts why I like Kyrgios 

on the edge but chemically hindered 

You quoted my response but, as far as I can see, you haven't linked to any instances where Djoko slapped a ball at a spectator, official or ball kid without being sanctioned. Your earlier response was the one I mentioned where he WAS severely sanctioned, to the point that today would have seen him draw level on GS count. 

I don't know whether you follow tennis closely or bar your claims on rumour from The Express, but I do follow it closely so will save you the time. No need to look for any links. 

22 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Honestly don't get the hatred toward Djokovic. He's polite and respectful to his opponents and - a sometimes quite hostile - crowd. 

The vaccination thing was a shambles from him, AO and the Australian government. 

He takes toilet breaks or whatever at times that suit him. Any other player can do likewise. He plays to the edge of the rules, as do all champions.

The guy speaks English better than most posters on here, and can also more than just get by in Italian, German and French. He's intelligent and dedicated to his profession.

There's little doubt that he'll overtake Nadal in the GS titles count within the next couple of years.

I think some of it comes down to him being from Serbia, a country with a dodgy history, while the rest comes from him not being Federer or Nadal and the need for people to 'pick' a favourite as if he were a football team.

Spot on. As with our friend above, people just seem to build their prejudices and ignore the quality and achievements. 

Djoko has shot himself in the foot over the vaccine. It's likely he'll miss the US Open and then his deportation should see him barred from entering Oz; so it's going to take him longer than it should to get to 24/25 GSs.

39 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Some people just have 'one of those faces'. Djokovic is one of them. I feel sorry for people who don't have room for such pettiness in their lives.

18 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Fair enough mate I just defend myself these people keep bringing it up. I just came in here to make points about the final so the mods can delete my posts 

No, you keep bringing it up. 

41 minutes ago, jonesy said:

:spoton:

On 09/07/2022 at 10:40, rudi must stay said:

I tell you who Djokovic plays like. He plays like a doctor, no fun and with evil in his eye. He has the support of them everywhere

11 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Hughesie brought it up actually 

Did he, aye?

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

You are unreal, Rudi.

11 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Hughesie brought it up actually 

No he didnae.

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Taking what?  :whistling:

Talking I meant ! U got a dirty mind 

rudi must stay
14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You are unreal, Rudi.

Why cos I defend myself I have to. And guess what I always will 

16 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Did he, aye?

Yes he did he quoted one of my posts and called it ironic, there was no need, I watched the match I made valid comments. As for the doctor comment lighten up sunshine it was a joke 

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Why cos I defend myself I have to. And guess what I always will 

Yes he did he quoted one of my posts and called it ironic, there was no need, I watched the match I made valid comments. As for the doctor comment lighten up sunshine it was a joke 

Good for you, Rudi.

New Town Loafer
3 hours ago, jonesy said:

Excellent post.

”But no-vaxxx”. Embarrassing patter.

12 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Weren't you in your 20s last week?

:interehjrling:

A Boy Named Crow
15 hours ago, Ally Bee said:

Well done if you followed her advice.

Not a gambler myself, so no cash for me... if her predictions are consistently this good though,  that's not gambling, really. I reckon I could retire...

37 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Weren't you in your 20s last week?

:interehjrling:

You're not au fait with the aging effects of x-rays are you?

I'd expect more from someone with Ray in their username 😂

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

At least it wasn’t a Hibs ***** 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤪?!?!

I think some would have preferred that to Novak judging by the hate generated about him . 

39 minutes ago, Taffin said:

You're not au fait with the aging effects of x-rays are you?

I'd expect more from someone with Ray in their username 😂

Right enough, I forgot about that. Although I've had 7 x-rays so I'm over 200 now, which would explain my poor memory.

rudi must stay
10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Right enough, I forgot about that. Although I've had 7 x-rays so I'm over 200 now, which would explain my poor memory.

I'll tell you how you've had nane. Food digests and you live a normal life 

Just now, rudi must stay said:

I'll tell you how you've had nane. Food digests and you live a normal life 

I don't live a normal life. I'm Radioactive Man. 

21 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Jelena standing by her man 

An ace of a tweet

People just really need to get over it now and move on, as imo, they should have done after a few months but that's for another thread, or not at all. There's lessons to be learned if something more serious happens in future, let's not let polarised views risk learning those. I appreciate this doesn't help when places like America still require COVID vaccination to enter 🤦🏻‍♂️