😁

images.jpeg.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, neilnunb said:

Have some...

And hand some to Tazio. He seems upset.

😁

images.jpeg.jpg

Him and a few others !!! Fabulous ! Fabulous ending to a great day , karma is a real thing . No even bothered if Novak wins , just glad the slam is decked !! Lol 😂 

JudyJudyJudy
On 06/07/2022 at 20:09, ri Alban said:

Being a horrible little *****, who shouts to put his opponents off, when he's being beat, doesn't make you anti establishment. Nor does being a Covid denier and genocide supporter. 

The Raging Bull v The Scotsman in the final. :jambobanana:

CAC52DBF-9087-4CBD-A8CC-43B86C2F0358.gif

A Boy Named Crow
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fantastic 

Congratulations Nick

I'm full Kevin Keegan on this now. All the torn faced strawberries and cream eating weirdos crying in their Pimms as a guy dripping with natural talent, but who sees tennis for what it is, lifts the trophy...mon the Kyrgios! 🇦🇺 

Having said that, he'll now have a meltdown and lose in straight sets...

Man doesn't take vaccine = kick him out!

Man allegedly assaults girlfriend = go him!

Djokovic gets an unfair hand on here 😂

A Boy Named Crow
3 hours ago, Taffin said:

If he's convicted, views will change, but at present it's more a case of 'guy's ex has made allegation' innit 

3 hours ago, Taffin said:

What a load of pish. Novax was caught trying to con his way into the country with fake documents, during a pandemic.  

Prick, who I can't stand, has been accused and he deserves his day in court. Just because someone says something, it doesn't make it true. 

Novax caught. Prick accused.

Edited by ri Alban

5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

CAC52DBF-9087-4CBD-A8CC-43B86C2F0358.gif

Aw well, not to be. It's only an exhibition and does count anyway. 

The lad from the US should be reinstated to play Nick. 

And Hopefully CN wins, if not, Novak. Nick doesn't deserve to be a GS/Major winner. Not even a worthless exhibition.

5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Him and a few others !!! Fabulous ! Fabulous ending to a great day , karma is a real thing . No even bothered if Novak wins , just glad the slam is decked !! Lol 😂 

What are you slavering on about. Rafa has had some severe injuries, his ankle is fecked, his shoulder isn't what it was and now he has torn a muscle, and for once has decided it isn't worth it, because he has 22 GS victories (Wimbledon won't count, anyway), 2 more than Roger the Great one and Lance, who when he's losing, calls the doctor or goes for a shite and is suddenly 21 years old again. :sniff:

On 06/07/2022 at 20:54, JudyJudyJudy said:

Nick v Nads 

Nick the no nonsense quick server , speedy player against the slowest person since forest gump . 

Nads will try his usual slowing down of play , noticed his new tactic was rearranging his tennis rackets and towels . Nick hopefully will call him out in this . Expect multiple calls to the umpire 

Fireworks to follow !!! 

Nick serves at nearly 1 second to go, hell of a lot of times. And he then shouts and swears to distract his opponents. Classless prick. 

On 06/07/2022 at 21:41, I P Knightley said:

I'm 1.91, so, yeah: Wee nyaff.

I've also got him licked on waistband size but I'll cede to him on biceps. 

Can you prove I ever said that :whistling:?

I've written many times that I'm possibly the worst tipster on the tennis so your and James's wee digs are like water off a duck's back to me 😁

If I did make such a rash prediction, it would be that I wasn't factoring in his "miracle" cures. 

And expect the umpire, match referee and tournament referee to protect Nadal, maybe even sanctioning Kyrgios.

Aye, it's here somewhere. :D

6 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I know he suits himself who’s Scottish ir isn’t ! *Changes like the wind . 

*Have you just said that. You!? :rofl: James and the Giant bleach, now a Novax , no voting, Tory loving cultist. You!?  :rofl: 

James, have your own opinion, not what @jonesy opinion is. 

Mair U-turns than an Aberdeen grooms wedding/stag do.

Edited by ri Alban

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, Taffin said:

Exactly ! 

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

*Have you just said that. You!? :rofl: James and the Giant bleach, now a Novax , no voting, Tory loving cultist. You!?  :rofl: 

James, have your own opinion, not what @jonesy opinion is. 

Mair U-turns than an Aberdeen grooms wedding/stag do.

Your man couldn’t handled Wimbledon As he knows it’s his weakest tournament so he threw the towel in. He knows he’s got more of a chance at the US and Aussie open as the best player in the world won’t be there . He’s a fake and a fraud and been found out . Boo hoo

My opinions are fluid and that’s the sign of a thinker . Not like you stuck in 1707 with the same views . 

Jeffros Furios

I wonder if the Serbian slave to Russia will have on his clothing .

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I wonder if the Serbian slave to Russia will have on his clothing .

E41DB08F-4049-437D-9A6B-C26D3421F1F4.gif

5 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

If he's convicted, views will change, but at present it's more a case of 'guy's ex has made allegation' innit 

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

What a load of pish. Novax was caught trying to con his way into the country with fake documents, during a pandemic.  

Prick, who I can't stand, has been accused and he deserves his day in court. Just because someone says something, it doesn't make it true. 

Novax caught. Prick accused.

Exactly like Novak, it wasn't confirmed he was unvaccinated until his day in court either (which he had to fight to get) but people were already hanging him out to dry before that.

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Exactly like Novak, it wasn't confirmed he was unvaccinated until his day in court either (which he had to fight to get) but people were already hanging him out to dry before that.

No use trying to

talk sense to him ! 

JudyJudyJudy
24 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Tainted / diminished win if Djokstrap wins imo.  

C2D491A5-4753-429F-BC16-EF5AEA251163.gif

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Tainted / diminished win if Djokstrap wins imo.  

100%, same as Australia. Any 'Grand Slam' that bans the world number 1, and in Wimbledon's case can't offer ranking points, isn't a true grand slam imo.

12 minutes ago, Taffin said:

100%, same as Australia. Any 'Grand Slam' that bans the world number 1, and in Wimbledon's case can't offer ranking points, isn't a true grand slam imo.

Same could happen with the golf majors depending what happens with the ludicrous LIV tour.  Tennis doesn't have that same rival tour going on at least.  The very continuation of a settled,  historically sound legacy of golf majors is being threatened.

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I don’t think it’s diminished all the top players bar Russian ones were playing . Not Novak fault gonads had an “injury” the Aussie was def taunted as the number one player was fit and willing to play , but was barred . 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Diddums

Screenshot_20220708-111437_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lots of tears and snotters on this thread today ! Delicious 🤤 

The ranking points are a minor issue. How many players actually care about ranking points as they lift a Slam? Yes, it might jump you up a few places and get you into other tournaments but winning a Slam puts you into the history books of the sport. Anyone not entering a Slam purely based on no ranking points is a liar, they don't enter because they know they have no chance of winning. Would Osaka skip the US Open if no ranking points were available? 🤔

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, neilnunb said:

The ranking points are a minor issue. How many players actually care about ranking points as they lift a Slam? Yes, it might jump you up a few places and get you into other tournaments but winning a Slam puts you into the history books of the sport. Anyone not entering a Slam purely based on no ranking points is a liar, they don't enter because they know they have no chance of winning. Would Osaka skip the US Open if no ranking points were available? 🤔

Agreed . The ranking points only help the lower players who may then be seeded for the next slam 

13 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I don’t think it’s diminished all the top players bar Russian ones were playing . Not Novak fault gonads had an “injury” the Aussie was def taunted as the number one player was fit and willing to play , but was barred . 

Someone getting injured is part and parcel of sport; I'm not including that as diminishing it. Banning the top player (on ranking) though certainly asterisks it though, in the same way Australia was. If the best players are fit and available but removed due to politics it taints the tournament. All just imo though.

9 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Agreed, but a tournament operating with no ranking points for the tour and only offering money is akin to the European Super League type of stuff for me. It's a glamour tie...similar to Vic's point about LIV golf imo.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Taffin said:

Someone getting injured is part and parcel of sport; I'm not including that as diminishing it. Banning the top player (on ranking) though certainly asterisks it though, in the same way Australia was. If the best players are fit and available but removed due to politics it taints the tournament. All just imo though.

Doubt Rublev or Medvedev had much of a chance at Wimbles but still should have been given the opportunity. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Agreed, but a tournament operating with no ranking points for the tour and only offering money is akin to the European Super League type of stuff for me. It's a glamour tie...similar to Vic's point about LIV golf imo.

Some of the top players only play so many tournaments , eg Rafa . They don’t really bother about ranking points . Those points are more helpful to

lower ranked players who want to get into the main draw . The ATP were right in withdrawing ranking points for W. It certainly didn’t stop players from entering it though . 

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Some of the top players only play so many tournaments , eg Rafa . They don’t really bother about ranking points . Those points are more helpful to

lower ranked players who want to get into the main draw . The ATP were right in withdrawing ranking points for W. It certainly didn’t stop players from entering it though . 

That's my point really, those who'll win big money don't really care. Those who need the points lose out. The ATP were right to withdraw them, but the actions which made that right, were wrong imo.

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, Taffin said:

That's my point really, those who'll win big money don't really care. Those who need the points lose out. The ATP were right to withdraw them, but the actions which made that right, were wrong imo.

👍

JudyJudyJudy

Inverdale talking about scotch eggs !!64: scotch eggs during the ladies semi final . What a bell 🛎 

Castle: "the only semi final we're going to see after the withdrawal of Rafa Nadal. That was sad..."

Oh, I don't know, Andrew...

Picture_2B5.png

The way Norrie extend's his arm before he serves always makes me think he had a proper old school coach as a kid. Just reminds me of all the old summer schools when I was young. 😁

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

The way Norrie extend's his arm before he serves always makes me think he had a proper old school coach as a kid. Just reminds me of all the old summer schools when I was young. 😁

Seems to take ages to hit the ball with his swing . Not a lot of disguise to it I feel . 

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Norrie wins first set.

Djoko better get his shit together quickly.

Do you have a bet on or do you love men with Lego heads?

The top players never panic. How often do you see them win after being 2 sets down?  Norrie has alot of work to do yet.

JudyJudyJudy

Well Norrie def playing the match of his life I’ll say that ! 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

The top players never panic. How often do you see them win after being 2 sets down?  Norrie has alot of work to do yet.

Very true .