Grand Slam Tennis ( updated )

Maroon Sailor

I P Knightley

Even if he wins, it has to be said that Titz has some way to go before he's a dominant force. Unless it's in the 'who's got the hottest wife' competition. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• neilnunb

• I P Knightley

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Mentioned before - the technology does a fine job, without any human involvement, at a few other big tournies. 

Time to retire these self-important pricks. And, yes, I know a handful of them. 

I only tuned in during set 4 and I've seen Nadal delay Fritz's serve at least half a dozen times. He's a snidey wee nyaff.

Wee nyaff @ 1.85m...😂

5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Even if he wins, it has to be said that Titz has some way to go before he's a dominant force. Unless it's in the 'who's got the hottest wife' competition. 

Had to google tbh. She looks like your typical instagram 'celeb'...is she on onlyfans too? 😁

Malinga the Swinga

I don't particularly like Nadal, but went out for hour or so and was sure he would lose.

Unbelievable determination from Nadal to keep going. He just refuses to lose.

Don't think Fritz has much to blame himself for though, just willpower seeing Nadal home.

JudyJudyJudy

Well once the “ superhuman “ Nadal hangs up his racket he will surely get an ambassadorial role with Disability International . An “ Inspiring “ heroic performance against the odds 

Ps can I have whatever he is on to help with my arthritis ? Please 🙏 

pps 

Him against Nick is going to be explosive . Nick won’t put up with his game playing tactics . Fireworks at the ready , 

Establishment bore versus the anti establishment free spirit !!! Let the battle commence 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Going to be interesting to see the crowd split with with Nadal v Kyrgios and who they call out first.

Oh I know . It’s box office gold !! 

16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well once the “ superhuman “ Nadal hangs up his racket he will surely get an ambassadorial role with Disability International . An “ Inspiring “ heroic performance against the odds 

Ps can I have whatever he is on to help with my arthritis ? Please 🙏 

pps 

Him against Nick is going to be explosive . Nick won’t put up with his game playing tactics . Fireworks at the ready , 

Establishment bore versus the anti establishment free spirit !!! Let the battle commence 

Being a horrible little *****, who shouts to put his opponents off, when he's being beat, doesn't make you anti establishment. Nor does being a Covid denier and genocide supporter. 

The Raging Bull v The Scotsman in the final. :jambobanana:

58 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Mentioned before - the technology does a fine job, without any human involvement, at a few other big tournies. 

Time to retire these self-important pricks. And, yes, I know a handful of them. 

I only tuned in during set 4 and I've seen Nadal delay Fritz's serve at least half a dozen times. He's a snidey wee nyaff.

Mind when you said Rafa would never catch Roger. How's that going?

JudyJudyJudy

Nick v Nads 

Nick the no nonsense quick server , speedy player against the slowest person since forest gump . 

Nads will try his usual slowing down of play , noticed his new tactic was rearranging his tennis rackets and towels . Nick hopefully will call him out in this . Expect multiple calls to the umpire 

Fireworks to follow !!! 

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, OBE said:

Wee nyaff @ 1.85m...😂

I'm 1.91, so, yeah: Wee nyaff.

I've also got him licked on waistband size but I'll cede to him on biceps. 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Mind when you said Rafa would never catch Roger. How's that going?

Can you prove I ever said that :whistling:?

I've written many times that I'm possibly the worst tipster on the tennis so your and James's wee digs are like water off a duck's back to me 😁

If I did make such a rash prediction, it would be that I wasn't factoring in his "miracle" cures. 

39 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Nick v Nads 

Nick the no nonsense quick server , speedy player against the slowest person since forest gump . 

Nads will try his usual slowing down of play , noticed his new tactic was rearranging his tennis rackets and towels . Nick hopefully will call him out in this . Expect multiple calls to the umpire 

Fireworks to follow !!! 

And expect the umpire, match referee and tournament referee to protect Nadal, maybe even sanctioning Kyrgios.

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I'm 1.91, so, yeah: Wee nyaff.

I've also got him licked on waistband size but I'll cede to him on biceps. 

Can you prove I ever said that :whistling:?

I've written many times that I'm possibly the worst tipster on the tennis so your and James's wee digs are like water off a duck's back to me 😁

If I did make such a rash prediction, it would be that I wasn't factoring in his "miracle" cures. 

And expect the umpire, match referee and tournament referee to protect Nadal, maybe even sanctioning Kyrgios.

Ofcourse ! Wouldn’t be surprised if Nick gets defaulted 

52 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Ach, Kyrgios isn’t all bad in his behaviour. He did call Djokovic a tool. 

Nearly perfectly behaved today. 

Lots of folk so close with Fritz predictions, he played a great game from what I saw. I didn't think he stood a chance but I've not watched any of his Wimbledon matches this year.

Semi predictions:-

Halep will probably win although I'd love Elena to do it. On grass probably a straight set win for Simona.

Ones Jabeur to win in straight sets.

Novak and Nadal both to win but both will drop set(s) en route.

I'd love to see Nick win though!! And Norrie obviously.

Edited by Homme

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Homme said:

Lots of folk so close with Fritz predictions, he played a great game from what I saw. I didn't think he stood a chance but I've not watched any of his Wimbledon matches this year.

Semi predictions:-

Halep will probably win although I'd love Elena to do it. On grass probably a straight set win for Simona.

Ones Jabeur to win in straight sets.

Novak and Nadal both to win but both will drop set(s) en route.

I'd love to see Nick win though!! And Norrie obviously.

Yes he decked it up big time . 

I don’t mind either Jabeur or Halep to win . 

Novak for me for the mens . I honestly can’t predict who will win against Nick v Gonads 

JudyJudyJudy
12 hours ago, jonesy said:

Nadal in straight sets. Kyrgios to get a couple of violations for being unhappy about the line judge's shoe size or the umpire's hair parting and then declare that he doesn't give a shit about tennis in his post-match interview.

Think he will still walk away with half million quid anyway 

Nookie Bear
17 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Being a horrible little *****, who shouts to put his opponents off, when he's being beat, doesn't make you anti establishment. Nor does being a Covid denier and genocide supporter. 

The Raging Bull v The Scotsman in the final. :jambobanana:

Who is the Scotsman? Neither player has lived a single day of their lives in the country. 

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Another new winner of a woman's slam coming then. Or as James would call it...' a fluke' 😁

I didn't see it. What are the criticisms of Halep's play?

Malinga the Swinga
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Who is the Scotsman? Neither player has lived a single day of their lives in the country. 

Well Norrie's dad comes from Glasgow and Norrie has said himself he is Scottish. If it's good enough for him, good enough for me.

Malinga the Swinga

Ram and Salisbury winning 2 sets to love and had 5 match points on third set tie break.

Lost them all and then went on to lose 3 sets in a row to lose game.

Ram at fault for 4 of them but Salisbury double faulted on other match point.

That's got to hurt.

6 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I didn't see it. What are the criticisms of Halep's play?

I didn't watch much of either semi tbh. Just dipped in and out.

Knew Jabeur would win and never really been able to take to Halep.

Malinga the Swinga
29 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The Inverdale/Lloyd combo in the comm box.  

:facepalm:

Inverdale is without doubt the slimiest commentator in British sport.

He just oozes creepiness with every breath he takes.

4 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Cam Norrie came from Scottish baws, so he's Scottish. 👍

Edited by ri Alban

Nookie Bear
46 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Fair enough, I trust your science 😂👍🏻

Malinga the Swinga

So Rafa, in retrospect, should have withdrawn from quarter final. He has handed NK a bye into final and risked himself for rest of season.

What a stupid pig headed idiot he has turned out to be.

AlimOzturk
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

This made me laugh. 😂

Ah well, Rafa benefitted from an opponent in the French when it looked like he was going to lose...

Nae luck

:pleasing:

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Has it been confirmed about Rafa? Can't see anything...yet?

Tbh it's no fun seeing Kyrgios into the final. 

It's been confirmed by Rafa at press conference. Stupid git has allowed Kyrgios a free pass to final and some extra rest.

Deserves no sympathy, it is his own stubbornness and stupidity that has cost him.

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's been confirmed by Rafa at press conference. Stupid git has allowed Kyrgios a free pass to final and some extra rest.

Deserves no sympathy, it is his own stubbornness and stupidity that has cost him.

Aye, will give Kyrgios more time to get over his own 'injury'.

hughesie27
32 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

So Rafa, in retrospect, should have withdrawn from quarter final. He has handed NK a bye into final and risked himself for rest of season.

What a stupid pig headed idiot he has turned out to be.

🤣

I P Knightley
12 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Djoko will be hating this. 

Sooperstar
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Cost him what? The chance to play the Hamburg Open?! He either pulled out before the quarter or he done what he did, tried to fight through, then pulled out. The former leaving him with a sense of what if.

His opponent couldn't see out victory in a match against a cripple. That's on him, not Nadal.

JudyJudyJudy
9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I know he suits himself who’s Scottish ir isn’t ! Changes like the wind . 

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Another new winner of a woman's slam coming then. Or as James would call it...' a fluke' 😁

Whattttt ! Jabeur is a fine player she’s no fluke . I was completely right about Swiatek !! 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Whattttt ! Jabeur is a fine player she’s no fluke . I was completely right about Swiatek !! 

😁🎣

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Jeff said:

Rafa out

Yeaaaa haaa fake fraud the lot glad he’s got the karma he deserves . He knew Nole would hammer him so took the cowards way out 

3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Ah well, Rafa benefitted from an opponent in the French when it looked like he was going to lose...

Nae luck

:pleasing:

Fabulous news . Made my day 

47 minutes ago, Tazio said:

A bit of radio silence from the posters who kept on about him faking injury. 

I’ve been out on the piss only saw this just now . Not glued to the site dear 

JudyJudyJudy

Yee haaa the boy who cried Woolf about injuries finally may have a real one !!  

grand slammed 

6B8C1C96-2BE0-4648-835B-0B84ED2A1E6E.gif

39B278EB-33F5-43FE-9916-EBF51F1AB4E3.gif

9D43B715-85A4-425F-AA48-FF5BF7EC77F5.jpeg

4F5197A1-CFB3-4857-B7F2-9F688E36C39D.gif