The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

given the Rangers have some sort of new charter denouncing such songs then it could be very embarrassing for them. 
Id imagine the clips audio is likely  doctored tbh. 

Perhaps a bit embarrassing publicy, privately I’m sure they couldn’t give a **** and these things keep the knuckle dragging element of their fans, which let’s be honest is a very large chunk of their fan base, happy. 

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

been here before
3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Why would you suspect 90% of them would be RC?  Based on what?  

You wouldn’t really expect a former England captain to belt out these anthems either would you but Terry Butcher admitted he did.  It was pretty commonplace for players to get involved in these “traditional” sing songs at player of the year dances, etc and not just players (remember the Donald Finlay one), and another Englishman, Andy Goram, who also got embroiled with it all with his UVF mates.  Just just shows you don’t have to be a bigoted Scottish proddy to get involved in this.

The irony here would be if the video was doctored so the Big Hoose can have another statement o’clock about how victimised they have been and how their players would never stoop so low (despite all the times in the past when they have but it’s just been swept under the carpet). 

Perfectly illustrated here. Souness encouraging someone to get involved...

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, Homme said:

Do folk really care about this? Honestly what does it matter if Rangers players sing some songs?

Are racist songs ok as well, after all it's only songs.

We used to have a few crackers, "Edinburgh is wonderful" was a personal favourite in my younger days, can we get that back, can the players sing it with us, Maybe Gino and Gnando  can lead?

What does it matter, it's just songs.👍

N Lincs Jambo
7 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

Is the Pope a catholic?

Aye but not a practicing one 😂

2 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Aye but not a practicing one 😂

Well I’d hope he’d have perfected it by now. 

3 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

I cant make out any sectarianism? Apologies for the Ceptic link. 

This is so obviously a fake, watch when the pope part is sung, no change in arm gestures or head movements 

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not a big fan of Humza Yousaf, he’s right where he says that Rangers should ban them if they’re identified. 
Not sure if backing the police and it’s response was great, yes you can’t arrest them all but you can break them up into groups and order them to disperse. 

Don’t know how Humza yousaf gets any work done as he’s on Twitter every 5 mins and how he got in the position of power he is in is unbelievable as he isn’t very good at his job 

1 hour ago, benny said:

Cannot see it myself.

How easy would it be to add on different vocals to a video.

1 hour ago, Peakybunnet said:

The jury is out on this one. Would be surprised as I  suspect 90% of Rangers Players are Roman Catholics. 

I wasnt saying its real just if it is then at 36 secs its clearly FtP. Personally i doubt it will be. They most likely did or at least some do it but not a chance it was recorded 

Some of these moron Sevco players are Catholic in name at least but they are immersed the hun culture from day one (this clip further proof of that) and are being paid enough to join in with an ftp. The Sweet Caroline add on is well known. If you frequented a loyalist area bar/hotel/club in Belfast you'd likely hear them shout it, the DJ lowering the volume for full effect. Heard that direct from a family member that visited NI a few years back who was taken aback by it. 

Edited by JackLadd

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Some of these moron Sevco players are Catholic in name at least but they are immersed the hun culture from day one (this clip further proof of that) and are being paid enough to join in with an ftp. The Sweet Caroline add on is well known. If you frequented a loyalist area bar/hotel/club in Belfast you'd likely hear them shout it, the DJ lowering the volume for full effect. Heard that direct from a family member that visited NI a few years back who was taken aback by it. 

I heard Hearts fans singing it before the cup final in 2019, it’s been sung for a few years, it’s not a Neil Diamond revival. 
I can’t believe anyone would think that Uber huns like MacGregor WOULDN'T sing it.
They shouldn’t have been having a party anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I heard Hearts fans singing it before the cup final in 2019, it’s been sung for a few years, it’s not a Neil Diamond revival. 
I can’t believe anyone would think that Uber huns like MacGregor WOULDN'T sing it.
They shouldn’t have been having a party anyway. 

Laughable they claim to have a good name when this shows their staff and office holders are no better than the thugs in George Square. 

No Idle Talk

We still discussing this filth? I've just sat in a pub the night and watched Huns punching **** out each other. Standard behaviour.

And before anyone gets on their high horse, I am not saying that EVERY Hun is scum. I'm just saying that a healthy percentage of their fans are. That is my truth.

HartleyLegend3

I see some rangers fans on twitter trying to blame the drunken violence on Scottish society. Scotland has a drinking problem. 

As for the video..when I first seen it I thought "where's the sectarian singing" then it's pointed out its f the pope.. I thought "yeah I can definitely hear that" 

But then I heard the Leicester players sining the same song.. sounds exactly the same sectarian singing as well. 

Clearly that's not right.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Laughable they claim to have a good name when this shows their staff and office holders are no better than the thugs in George Square. 

Exactly. 

alwaysthereinspirit
11 hours ago, jock _turd said:

It is difficult to comment on this thread for fear of being labelled a hun, tim, Fascist, racist, mob rule sympathiser, holocaust denier...  you name it and take your pick 🤣 

However what they have said is in fact true. Of the total Rangers support those who were causing disorder is a small minority numbering a few hundreds. While I think what went on was over the top, and it should certainly have been flagged up in the national press, I would definitely agree with the fact that it was a small number of hooligans causing the disorder when you view the Rangers fan base as a whole.

Nope, I’m calling bull$#!t on this post. Not the first time you’ve stood up for the Newco team or their unbelievably awesome 🤪 fan base.

Obviously the SG think it's acceptable for sellick fans singing songs glorifying the murder of a british soldier and ad libbing **** the queen into their songs . They are right to condemn the behaviour of the rangers fans but strangely condone the behaviour of rent a mob at Kenmore street last week and no criticism of the pro Palestine demonstrators

Bazzas right boot

Video going about of them singing I'd rather be a  Asian than a Tim now. 

Young ones as well. 

##Stand with Kamara, rangers against racism, etc, blah blah

No doubt Someone on this board will be along to defend them as well. 

:getout:

Tommy Brown

Not seen many games this season, but what i have, there is a marked improvement in the OF fans behaviour at games.

:whistling:

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Obviously the SG think it's acceptable for sellick fans singing songs glorifying the murder of a british soldier and ad libbing **** the queen into their songs . They are right to condemn the behaviour of the rangers fans but strangely condone the behaviour of rent a mob at Kenmore street last week and no criticism of the pro Palestine demonstrators

We can't have Humza Useless upsetting the cuddly Celtic support. It would be a big vote loser for him.

Screenshot_20210518-082558_Gallery.jpg

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I seen that on Tik tok this morning funnily enough. I was pretty surprised by it. not sure why maybe as its very 80’s or the age of them.

It’s also used a term I don’t think I have heard in 20+years, granted I suspect I mix in different social circle from your average rampaging hun.

Yeah, not heard that used for a while either. 

Tragic patter and I'm sure one of the guys  singing it is Asian.... 

🙄

jock _turd
4 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Nope, I’m calling bull$#!t on this post. Not the first time you’ve stood up for the Newco team or their unbelievably awesome 🤪 fan base.

Where am I standing up for them? The story goes like this. Rangers say a minority have brought their club into disrepute by causing disorder on the streets of Glasgow. The poster I reply to says " minority aye right" . All I have said is that they are right, however much we would like to believe otherwise, because 5 or 6 hundred of their fans running amok is in fact a small minority. I have never said they have an "awesome fan base" but unlike some on here I am keeping a sense of proportion. In short there are some on here trying to make out that every Rangers supporter on the streets was actively causing social unrest... and it is nonsense . Let me assure you I am a long time Hearts supporter saw my first game in 1963 and am sixty five now but more importantly what a bunch of ned rangers supporters get up to on the streets of Glasgow does not get me wound up like it has some on here. In fact I could not give a toss that is up to the authorities.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

We can't have Humza Useless upsetting the cuddly Celtic support. It would be a big vote loser for him.

Screenshot_20210518-082558_Gallery.jpg

Where's the celtic support there. 

He's with a well known Hearts fan.... 

That TV looks photo shopped as well Tbh. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Where's the celtic support there. 

He's with a well known Hearts fan.... 

That TV looks photo shopped as well Tbh. 

Photos shopped?😂 Is the scarf behind him photo shopped too? 

The visit to the Celtic pub was well publicised and can be easily googled. Those photos are from The National.👍

Screenshot_20210518-084009_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Photos shopped?😂 Is the scarf behind him photo shopped too? 

The visit to the Celtic pub was well publicised and can be easily googled. Those photos are from The National.👍

Screenshot_20210518-084009_Samsung Internet.jpg

Still a big Hearts fan in there!

What is the point in that picture? 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Still a big Hearts fan in there!

What is the point in that picture? 

Away and google "Humza Yousaf Celtic fan". I'm bored with you now. 

Politicians support football teams shocker.

This thread has become rather tragic.

spirt of 98

Reality check there was thousands of Rangers fans causing bother throwing bottles, pissing in the street, fighting each other and the Police. They are feral animal. 

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, Haken said:

Nobody has a problem with politicians supporting football teams. But they must be seen to be even handed when condemning ALL fans who act like neanderthals.  

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why can't he be a celtic fan?

Why can't he drink in a pub with an Irish flag? 

Can politicians not support a team? 

Why is it relevant to Rangers fans urinating, damaging property, fighting and generally being arseholes? 

Just, why? 

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Nobody has a problem with politicians supporting football teams. But they must be seen to be even handed when condemning ALL fans who act like neanderthals.  

Someone posted a link to HY condemning Celtic fans earlier in the thread.  You maybe missed it.   I'm sure you'd want to be even handed.

Personally, I couldn't care less.  This thread sums up the major ongoing problem in this country and demonstrates that it is not an issue restricted to the west of Scotland.

18 minutes ago, Haken said:

No & No.

But when the two biggest unionist gobshyte tweeters go totally off the radar and fail to utter a single word of support for the police or condemnation of the violence then the scale of the problem and the height of it is plain to see. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

But celtic fans weren't destroying things at the weekend. 

Why would anyone condemn all fans for the actions of rangers fans?

Just why and why do you defend rangers so much? 

10 minutes ago, Haken said:

Someone posted a link to HY condemning Celtic fans earlier in the thread.  You maybe missed it.   I'm sure you'd want to be even handed.

Personally, I couldn't care less.  This thread sums up the major ongoing problem in this country and demonstrates that it is not an issue restricted to the west of Scotland.

That second paragraph 👌🏻

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

But celtic fans weren't destroying things at the weekend. 

Why would anyone condemn all fans for the actions of rangers fans?

Just why and why do you defend rangers so much? 

💤😴

JudyJudyJudy

He really is incompetent never mind being a prick and political agitator . His gender reform bill is another sign of complete incompetence too 

F4FA7EDB-2984-4B7C-B615-7A7421E89ABC.jpeg

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Or why don’t you google Humza Yousaf condemns Celtic?

Far be it for me to defend the SNP but he has repeatedly criticised their behaviour 

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18907483.humza-yousaf-slams-celtic-fans-disgraceful-violence-towards-police-parkhead/

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

So by saying that he has been made aware of the clip and by stressing that it might not be genuine he has been duped? 

He should not have made any comment at all until it was confirmed as genuine 

Forever Hearts
14 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Far be it for me to defend the SNP but he has repeatedly criticised their behaviour 

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18907483.humza-yousaf-slams-celtic-fans-disgraceful-violence-towards-police-parkhead/

And his condemnation of the Celtic fans behaviour after they won the 2019 Scottish Cup? Video further up the thread.

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

So by saying that he has been made aware of the clip and by stressing that it might not be genuine he has been duped? 

Our "justice" secretary has still to make a comment on the biggest scandal ever in Scottish football.  

58 minutes ago, Haken said:

The second paragraph is absolutely spot on.

The whatabouterry spouted anytime an incident like this happens as if it’s an excuse. As you say it’s embedded in a lot of the Scottish population sadly, albeit predominantly in the west. But to see our fans leap to the defence is embarrassing if not predictable.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Think this thread's on its last legs. Point's been lost, & whataboutery & trolling are now the order of the day. 

Just this thread?

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

Think this thread's on its last legs. Point's been lost, & whataboutery & trolling are now the order of the day. 

🤣

4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Just this thread?

🤣

We have hit a new but completely expected level of whataboutery on this page tbf

Edited by sadj

Should do a JKB version of this.... £5 entry ,  winner gets 50% the rest to Big Hearts.... We’d make a fortune for them

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

If YOU ya muppet and other folk would stop responding to certain obvious attempts by certain obvious returning posters, then it would certainly help.

Otherwise, I can only assume the thread's still running as the Mods* (*personal speculation)are hoping to clean up with warnings & bans, as posters inevitably bite.

FTFY and fair point 😶

It has had some high points this thread , the jokes about red hands were top class for instance.

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Not seen many games this season, but what i have, there is a marked improvement in the OF fans behaviour at games.

Brilliant 🤣

36 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Our "justice" secretary has still to make a comment on the biggest scandal ever in Scottish football.  

You no' happy with NS condemning it ? That's not enough ? Getting upset for the hell of it ? 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Not really 😂, Celtic fans were outside every game until ten in row went bad, their pals in bigotry have also been outside a lot since January 🙈

What’s most shocking is folk being shocked by Old firm fans rampaging in the streets. It’s been and on going theme for 50 years and more.

When they were allowed on Gorgie Road it was a stream of pish, broken bottles and frequent paggers.

Pasquale for King
57 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I’ve shown him links too, like his Hun pals who have Humza just resign trending on twitter. 

• davemclaren locked this topic