The monumental loser Ann Budge FAIL FAIL FAIL

i8hibsh

Hearts1975
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Thing is I really try not to get personal and get no pleasure from it.  She is a lady of senior age who seems a stand up person.  I truly wish her a long happy and healthy retirement.

Football is football though and the love we have for our team conquers all.  I see her as highly destructive and haven watched her for years treat the fans with such snobbery disrespect and watching us degenrate as a club then I certainly start to feel deep resentment and hatred to her.

I was very much on board with her at the start, I sang her name at Tynie - that seems an age ago now.

Sometimes when you are in a tail spin and everyone is coming at you from all directions u don’t necessarily think clearly and/or you Bury your head in the sand thinking that you have one last chance to put things right given everything you have got wrong - we have all been there is some way, shape or form 

You have hit the nail though - she is over 70 years of age - FFS, it’s madness - one by one she has cut off all the people that she trusted and failed her. Ultimately she failed in the appointments but who is there to guide her now. She can’t do it alone - she doesn’t have the skills to do it alone 

I would bet my bottom dollar if she opened up and was honest she would probably admit to a lot of these failings but at the moment I don’t think that she can see the wood from the trees 

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

David Black

The only way Ann Budge can remain at Hearts is when the shares are transferred in June, she steps back from all football related matters and then she could be given the role of club President for as long as she is owed money. By that time she should be more than prepared to just retire. This entire debate is purely about football, not the business side of the club. She appears to have done well there, getting the new stand built was fantastic as if we hadn't got that done when we did we would be playing in front of 3 stands as the old one would not have continued to get a safety certificate. Sure mistakes were made but it was in fact a rushed job due to having to get planning permission in before Edinburgh Council did for the new nursery they were planning. She has to be forced by FoH members to step back from all football matters.

10 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Youth team and academy? Have you missed the news about a pandemic?

As for your op, Hibs have not gone from strength to strength. It took them 3 fecking years to get out of the championship. Since coming up they've finished 4th, 5th then 7th. How the feck is that going from strength to strength?

Fair enough they've done better this season but anyone can see that this has not been a normal season 

Folk are quick to criticise fans for measuring "success" as how we've done compared to Hibs, looks like you've done the same in reverse.

Here's another novel idea, a lot of the benefactor money went into the new stand allowing the club to function normally which it wouldn't have been able to do if paying for the stand with "normal" income. You can call it a "non football virtuous project all you like but it was essential that it was done when it was and will bring much needed income into the club for years to come. 

In short - Heart of Midlothian Football Club have benefited from having benefactors.

So the main reason you back Budge is because of the benefactors money and the begging bowl?  

David Black
Just now, XB52 said:

What a sad sad sad man the op is. 

What has he said that is wrong?

1 minute ago, David Black said:

What has he said that is wrong?

I disagree with every single word that Hearts hater says. But I'll leave it there, he's probably chugging away to his famous five poster as he gets the attention he certainly doesn't deserve. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, David Black said:

The only way Ann Budge can remain at Hearts is when the shares are transferred in June, she steps back from all football related matters and then she could be given the role of club President for as long as she is owed money. By that time she should be more than prepared to just retire. This entire debate is purely about football, not the business side of the club. She appears to have done well there, getting the new stand built was fantastic as if we hadn't got that done when we did we would be playing in front of 3 stands as the old one would not have continued to get a safety certificate. Sure mistakes were made but it was in fact a rushed job due to having to get planning permission in before Edinburgh Council did for the new nursery they were planning. She has to be forced by FoH members to step back from all football matters.

She handpicked them and Stuart Wallace has admitted he can’t challenge her in any way shape or form, people need to realise she’s not going anywhere as she has said that herself. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I'm certainly not holding my breath over us becoming a success under Budge.

1 pk was the difference of being a success or not. 

Bet a bit of you was glad we never won the cup because if we did  you wouldn't have a platform to spew your hatred  for Budge. 

Like the others on here who are chapping a the bit to get to the game so they can boo and shout at our own. 

Toxic as hell, hopefully this group do not come back even when Budge has gone. 

Hearts1975
4 minutes ago, David Black said:

Last sentence hits the nail on the head. Something that I have thought for a long long time now - who has actually been giving her personal guidance, but also the right guidance to date 

Ron Burgundy
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I disagree with every single word that Hearts hater says. But I'll leave it there, he's probably chugging away to his famous five poster as he gets the attention he certainly doesn't deserve. 

Such an open mind.

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I certainly don't agree with all certain posters say - but theres a truth behind this:

If Lennon or Doncaster came on here and posted that OP, it wouldn't stop them being wallopers but it also wouldn't stop it being the truth.

If Hitler claimed grass was green, he'd still have been right.

Budge running us is as as much fish out of water as if I were to become a wedding planner.

33 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its really simple, you withdraw your custom.

Really that easy 

He doesnt put any custom in mate , thats one of the most nauseating things about him. 

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You’ve got nothing 🙂

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Bet a bit of you was glad we never won the cup because if we did  you wouldn't have a platform to spew your hatred  for Budge. 

Like the others on here who are chapping a the bit to get to the game so they can boo and shout at our own. 

It’s from supporters that care about the running of the club and the failures of the past five years including various humiliations.  I would rather have passionate support with great concern then then just pretend everything’s sound brigade. 

Just now, sadj said:

He doesnt put any custom in mate , thats one of the most nauseating things about him. 

I am open about it and explain my reasons.

I contributed heavily, passionatley and regularly for decades and will do so again with gusto.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

FFS Tosh. Take your constant anti Hearts fans bile somewhere else. And while you do, think on why people care enough to want better for the club.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

It’s from supporters that care about the running of the club and the failures of the past five years including various humiliations.  I would rather have passionate support with great concern then then just pretend everything’s sound brigade. 

Who is pretending everything is fine? 

You'll need to quote the posters who have said that, I must have missed them. 

He's admitted to not financially backing the club so he doesn't care or is passionate he's just in the huff. 

Hating everything Hearts is not passion. 

46 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Never a right thread for it tbf :thumbsup:

I meant as it is not a football matter. So there is an appropriate area but not on the Terrace.

I will correct an untruth however.  This season I have purchased 3 x ppv games and bought a mug.

1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I honestly have no idea how next season will “pan” out. Does anyone?

Over staffed

Under performed

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Who is pretending everything is fine? 

You'll need to quote the posters who have said that, I must have missed them. 

He's admitted to not financially backing the club so he doesn't care or is passionate he's just in the huff. 

Hating everything Hearts is not passion. 

There are a few apologists left.

So if you don’t financially back the club you have no right to support them or care deeply about them?  That deeply he withdrew financial support in protest?

Its not hating Hearts, it’s wanting what is the best for the club and right now we are in a position of anything but the best for the club by the person running it. 

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I meant as it is not a football matter. So there is an appropriate area but not on the Terrace.

👍🏻

And actually the girls team is not even a success.

For all the money, full time stafff and attention going into it they are still losing to teams with next to no resources (like Spartans).

been here before
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Attention seeking?  I can't even remember the last time I started a thread.

Well lets see if we can help you...

Today...

March 23rd...

January 23rd

And thats just the first page  :rofl:

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I will correct an untruth however.  This season I have purchased 3 x ppv games and bought a mug.

You bought Frear? 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

You bought Frear? 

No way am I taking the blame for that.

33 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Our youth team and academy have been sub standard for years - way before the pandemic.

In 7 years under Budge Hibs have went up the way (albeit gradual as you say) and we have went down the way - that can't be argued.

Yes the youth team and academy have been sub standard for years, Vlad the Great decimated it before almost sinking us. We were told it would take years to rebuild.

Malinga the Swinga
21 minutes ago, XB52 said:

What a sad sad sad man the op is. 

Although not as sad as the little group of people who immediately post their support of his comments. It's almost as if it's same user using different login id's. 

I see one poster wants Levein out! I mean, he isn't an employee of Hearts, but hey let's force him out of the non existent role anyway. What a ****ing saddo. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

There are a few apologists left.

So if you don’t financially back the club you have no right to support them or care deeply about them?  That deeply he withdrew financial support in protest?

Its not hating Hearts, it’s wanting what is the best for the club and right now we are in a position of anything but the best for the club by the person running it. 

Can you quote the folk saying everything is OK? 

Withdrawing finances because your in the huff will not help anything, including getting a better team. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No way am I taking the blame for that.

😂

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

They won it the last time they played one of the Old Firm in a SCF. 

They didnt against a non OF team

35 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Our youth team and academy have been sub standard for years - way before the pandemic.

In 7 years under Budge Hibs have went up the way (albeit gradual as you say) and we have went down the way - that can't be argued.

Why can't it be argued? How about this?

I never said that Hibs have went up the way, not even gradually. Leaving aside this season which has been an anomaly for obvious reasons they have finished 4th, 5th then 7th and spent 3 years in the championship before that, that is not going up the way. Again, you are measuring their "success" by comparing their performances to ours.

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Why can't it be argued? How about this?

I never said that Hibs have went up the way, not even gradually. Leaving aside this season which has been an anomaly for obvious reasons they have finished 4th, 5th then 7th and spent 3 years in the championship before that, that is not going up the way. Again, you are measuring their "success" by comparing their performances to ours.

You can't argue facts.  Opinions are there to be argued, facts are not.

stevie1874
1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

There is little doubt that our club is now at a critical time for our future. There has to be immediate signs of improvement and determination to restore the reputation of our football team. None of this 3 or 5 year plan distraction. It has to happen now.

Every focus should be on the football team, nothing else. Without a challenging football team everything thing else does not gain the financial rewards that the investment requires.

We have definitely become soft from top to bottom. The players and management seem to accept defeat too easily. Whilst we were dealt with unfairly last summer, we should never have allowed ourselves to be in such a position. It’s not as though it happened suddenly. It’s been a gradual decline with years of poor decision making and dithering, dressed up as keeping a calm head.

Hearts shouldn’t assume the fans, the main source of income, are just going to just keep coming along. Look at the crowds of the yo yo years pre Wallace Mercer and that is self evident.

Might not be popular but we need a Wallace Mercer type at the helm going forward. 

David Black
24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

She handpicked them and Stuart Wallace has admitted he can’t challenge her in any way shape or form, people need to realise she’s not going anywhere as she has said that herself. 

She can be voted off when FoH are the majority shareholder. Ann will only own 17.3% ( I think that's correct). It all revolves around getting the shares transferred and that is why she is dragging her heels regarding that transfer. According to Stuart Wallace June is still the month for that to happen. Only one simple document is waiting to be signed by both party's. 

34 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

So the main reason you back Budge is because of the benefactors money and the begging bowl?  

I only mentioned the benefactors because i8 claimed that the club didn't benefit from them. Begging bowl is such a Hibs thing to say btw.

Malinga the Swinga
14 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

FFS Tosh. Take your constant anti Hearts fans bile somewhere else. And while you do, think on why people care enough to want better for the club.

Yeah, come on Smith's right boot. Get with the programme. Fancy sticking up for the club you support when it's getting kicked about by guys who openly admit they contributed nothing over last few years and from those who wouldn't know the way to Tynecastle if their lives depended on it. 

A batallion of Levein haters, some wanting the last laugh, some wanting to be royalty, and of course those who proclaim to detest Hibs while carefully following their season and claiming them to be on the up, these are the guys you should be following. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yeah, come on Smith's right boot. Get with the programme. Fancy sticking up for the club you support when it's getting kicked about by guys who openly admit they contributed nothing over last few years and from those who wouldn't know the way to Tynecastle if their lives depended on it. 

A batallion of Levein haters, some wanting the last laugh, some wanting to be royalty, and of course those who proclaim to detest Hibs while carefully following their season and claiming them to be on the up, these are the guys you should be following. 

Whoosh! Talk about missing the point.

27 minutes ago, Mollo said:

I certainly don't agree with all certain posters say - but theres a truth behind this:

If Lennon or Doncaster came on here and posted that OP, it wouldn't stop them being wallopers but it also wouldn't stop it being the truth.

If Hitler claimed grass was green, he'd still have been right.

Comparing I8 to Lennon, Doncaster and Hitler - I like it. 👍😆

4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I only mentioned the benefactors because i8 claimed that the club didn't benefit from them. Begging bowl is such a Hibs thing to say btw.

I said the first team hasn't benefited.

Every single brick, every player, every inch of fabric, every silver cuttlery set in the restaurant and every bird shite on the roof should be for the benefit of the first team.

Edited by i8hibsh

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Comparing I8 to Lennon, Doncaster and Hitler - I like it. 👍😆

Been called worse on here tbf.

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Can you quote the folk saying everything is OK? 

Withdrawing finances because your in the huff will not help anything, including getting a better team. 

You make excuses all over the shop all day every day.

Will having blind faith and voice no concern do any good?  Does making every excuse under the sun as to why we have had to suffer years and years of embarrassing free fall shit help anything?  People are sick of putting money into the club monthly and ticket wise and it being wasted season after season. 

5 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

True, they have to beg every day in life. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Whoosh! Talk about missing the point.

Whoosh, talk about not giving a **** what Hearts hating posters say. 

Supporting team and club should never be ridiculed, especially on a Hearts site. 

Then again, this place has so many vermin posing as Hearts fans, who knows what it claims to be these days. 

glynnlondon
27 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I honestly have no idea how next season will “pan” out. Does anyone?

I'd imagine it'll be more of the same inept shite.

Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised , doubt it tho.

Hearts1975
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Although not as sad as the little group of people who immediately post their support of his comments. It's almost as if it's same user using different login id's. 

I see one poster wants Levein out! I mean, he isn't an employee of Hearts, but hey let's force him out of the non existent role anyway. What a ****ing saddo. 

It’s not sad. Don’t know where u are getting that from. Read some of the comments that were posted on the thread 

No way she should be taking any personal abuse or hatred for what’s happened, regardless of whether she has got things wrong or not. Any abuse toward her is wrong on too many counts to mention. 

said it already - who has actually been in place and to hold AB to account, throughout her whole tenure, and to date ?

If no one is there doing it, then what alternative did we really have in the first place ? What alternative did AB have herself - that’s a much bigger problem in itself, surely 

At the same time there are many valid reasons to question whether it is the best thing for the club, and also for Ann herself, and to continue into the future. 

If anyone is posting some of these same concerns , or taking snippets of some of the OP post as being valid or representative of some of their own thoughts then it’s worth a discussion at the very least - probably one of the most important discussions to be had