Trans athletes

EH11_2NL

This sham is as wrong as a grown man identifying as a 13 year old girl and going away on a brownies camping trip with them.

I say with a heavy heart and hope I am wrong but it is going to take a serious tragedy for this sheer madness to come to an end.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• graygo

• doctor jambo

• CF11JamTart

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

This sham is as wrong as a grown man identifying as a 13 year old girl and going away on a brownies camping trip with them.

I say with a heavy heart and hope I am wrong but it is going to take a serious tragedy for this sheer madness to come to an end.

I agree . 

doctor jambo

My daughter played in a hockey tournament the other day - u14 ,and one of the schools fielded a trans player. 
She was outstanding compared to the other girls .

id have to say all the parents were edgy as **** in case one of them accidentally said what their eyes showed

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

My daughter played in a hockey tournament the other day - u14 ,and one of the schools fielded a trans player. 

id have to say all the parents were edgy as **** in case one of them accidentally said what their eyes showed

Dearie me. 

John Findlay
18 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Should have said it. If they believe it's wrong, call it out. We live in a democracy, so theoretically all opinions should be heard and allowed to be heard.

doctor jambo
17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Should have said it. If they believe it's wrong, call it out. We live in a democracy, so theoretically all opinions should be heard and allowed to be heard.

You know that’s not how it is.

Labour folks yesterday were unable to confirm what a woman was on Woman’s day- Said that was a rabbit hole they wouldn’t go down.

it depended on context , when what they meant was it would cost them their job.

that is the truth.

The trans movement are untouchable.

they have signed themselves onto the lgb movement despite the fact they have nothing to do with sexuality .

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Labour folks yesterday were unable to confirm what a woman was on Woman’s day- Said that was a rabbit hole they wouldn’t go down.

that is the truth.

they have signed themselves onto the lgb movement despite the fact they have nothing to do with sexuality .

Perfect summary . It’s done so much damage to LGB now . All the progress towards equality etc been severely damaged due to trans militancy . It’s been a Trojan horse . 

doctor jambo
39 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Perfect summary . It’s done so much damage to LGB now . All the progress towards equality etc been severely damaged due to trans militancy . It’s been a Trojan horse . 

Any idea how that happened ?

that what was regarded as a mental illness was piled in with a sexuality one ? Though historically homosexuality was also regarded as a mental illness?

I seems to have been embraced by the lgb movement then consumed it.

It seems to have also done similar with other equality movements until some in those other movements appear to have begun to raise concerns , though too late.

There seems to have been a moment when it left the body dysphoria grouping  and moved into a sphere all on its own, stopped being an illness/ disorder and became non psychiatric issue , but something where they decide what all other groups think.

it ceased to be about discrimination, which was terrible for them, and something far more aggressive.

They have taken the worst of stonewall and feminism , kept none of the great, and seem utterly devoid of empathy for anyone else.

John Findlay
55 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

that is the truth.

All that means to me is we have cowards in positions of responsibility.

JudyJudyJudy
35 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

that what was regarded as a mental illness was piled in with a sexuality one ? Though historically homosexuality was also regarded as a mental illness?

It seems to have also done similar with other equality movements until some in those other movements appear to have begun to raise concerns , though too late.

There seems to have been a moment when it left the body dysphoria grouping  and moved into a sphere all on its own, stopped being an illness/ disorder and became non psychiatric issue , but something where they decide what all other groups think.

it ceased to be about discrimination, which was terrible for them, and something far more aggressive.

They have taken the worst of stonewall and feminism , kept none of the great, and seem utterly devoid of empathy for anyone else.

Cant say i disagree with any of that at all.  Yes they have attached themselves to a very vocal and successful minority which quite rightly originally fought for equality but have now distorted this. The trans movement is very ego centric and to hell with any others who get in the way of them.  I honestly have never had as much abuse in my life as I have had on various LGB pages from virulent trans activists.  There is NO debate with them . If you have an opinion , in particular that you cannot change sex, then your labelled transphobic,. I unsubscribed from those groups and pages as it was hijacked by militants and i have to say very naïve younger gay people. 

This article explains really well how they have become so powerful in the LGB movement i feel.  Although i disagree with its criticism of LGB Alliance who I feel are quite rightly fighting for LGB identity and issues.  Trans can start their own organisation surely ? 

LGB Alliance and Trans Rights - School of Law and Social Justice - University of Liverpool

JudyJudyJudy
52 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Forgot to mention threarts, intimidation and violence are also used by some trans militants. You only have to read about JK Rowlng and how she has been treated.  They also use social media very well too to bully sorry argue their  case. 

doctor jambo
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I don’t understand why when there are laws that prevent discrimination against anyone ,that this is not enough.

Those areas where certain groups are excluded is for the protection of others who may be vulnerable.

how that can be wrong is baffling.

this has come about as one group seen as a threat ( let’s be honest , it’s men) are now able to identify as the vulnerable group and remove the safety sought by that group, negating their feeling d of safety and security, regardless of the actuality of the threat.

Im no threat to women / children and so on, yet acccept being lumped in with abusers and rapists etc and excluded from certain things.

that is the civilised thing to do.

I accept female fear of penised people.

I accept it .

I understand it even though it doesn’t apply to me.

The radical trans movement does not appear to.

The respect for others has been lost.

I hope it is found again.

CF11JamTart
On 09/03/2022 at 19:55, doctor jambo said:

Presumably you should have celebrated inclusivity whilst your daughter was getting beaten at hockey by a player who had the advantage of male puberty? 

It's for a reason that sports get split by sex after a certain age. My daughter's hockey in South Wales was boys and girls mixed at u9. U11 was split by sex (but it's probably gender these days, unfortunately ). 

Edited by CF11JamTart

CF11JamTart
4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Cant say i disagree with any of that at all.  Yes they have attached themselves to a very vocal and successful minority which quite rightly originally fought for equality but have now distorted this. The trans movement is very ego centric and to hell with any others who get in the way of them.  I honestly have never had as much abuse in my life as I have had on various LGB pages from virulent trans activists.  There is NO debate with them . If you have an opinion , in particular that you cannot change sex, then your labelled transphobic,. I unsubscribed from those groups and pages as it was hijacked by militants and i have to say very naïve younger gay people. 

This article explains really well how they have become so powerful in the LGB movement i feel.  Although i disagree with its criticism of LGB Alliance who I feel are quite rightly fighting for LGB identity and issues.  Trans can start their own organisation surely ? 

LGB Alliance and Trans Rights - School of Law and Social Justice - University of Liverpool

I've not read this his article yet, but LGB have always seemed pretty reasonable whenever I've heard a spokesperson. 

Edited by CF11JamTart

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, CF11JamTart said:

I've not read this his article yet, but LGB have always seemed pretty reasonable whenever I've heard a spokesperson. 

They really are . I completely agree with their mission statement and objectives. 

40 minutes ago, EH11_2NL said:

:facepalm:

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Not even trying their best either (I use their because I am not looking to insult but can’t use women or man in this context)

Going by previous qualifying times the athlete above has demonstrated i fully believe that they are coasting as to not make the gap so completely obvious. 

Some of the abuse towards lia Thomas has been awful however. Ultimately I am not placing the blame on Lia because the rules set has been followed. Yes they have an unfair advantage but ultimately if they have met the requirements I can’t see why folk are abusing them for it. 

Society and bucking to a minority group of radicals is what the problem is. Womens rights are being shat on big style more so in sports. 

(Trying to use they/them pronouns :muggy:)

Edited by AlimOzturk

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Not even trying their best either (I use their because I am not looking to insult but can’t use women or man in this context)

Going by previous qualifying times the athlete above has demonstrated i fully believe that they are coasting as to not make the gap so completely obvious

Correct 100%. These things are decided by tenths of seconds, sometimes hundredths. 3 seconds is huge in swimming events whether it is a qualifier or not. Cheating and absurd. Pure and simple.

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, EH11_2NL said:

Correct 100%. These things are decided by tenths of seconds, sometimes hundredths. 3 seconds is huge in swimming events whether it is a qualifier or not. Cheating and absurd. Pure and simple.

Yes there is no excuse . that person lnows they are cheating 

Captain Slog

Not only have they infiltrated and taken over stonewall and the likes, but other movements too.

My work recently invited us to celebrate International Womxns day, and they have now re written history to say this has been celebrated since 1911.  And asked us to ally.  I'm sorry, I ally with all my colleagues, not just ones with a militant view.

Mind you, my work is a Global Asset company desperate to jump onto any inclusive bandwagon.  The executive positions are now handed out based on gender and colour, not ability.  It has a college exclusively for people of colour to try and improve the disparity in the upper echelons of the workforce.  I applaud the motive, but the doesn't help poor white, asian or latinx kids get promoted, surely its bigoted to give people more than others just because of their skin.

Randy Marsh

Some of those World Records in womens athletics might be under threat soon.  Such as the 400m which hasn't been broken in decades.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

Not only have they infiltrated and taken over stonewall and the likes, but other movements too.

My work recently invited us to celebrate International Womxns day, and they have now re written history to say this has been celebrated since 1911.  And asked us to ally.  I'm sorry, I ally with all my colleagues, not just ones with a militant view.

Mind you, my work is a Global Asset company desperate to jump onto any inclusive bandwagon.  The executive positions are now handed out based on gender and colour, not ability.  It has a college exclusively for people of colour to try and improve the disparity in the upper echelons of the workforce.  I applaud the motive, but the doesn't help poor white, asian or latinx kids get promoted, surely its bigoted to give people more than others just because of their skin.

👍

JudyJudyJudy
14 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

Thats your worst gif yet James, i demand dorothy dandridge or someone

image-23-10-21-06-56-1.gif

18 hours ago, EH11_2NL said:

:facepalm:

Absolutely taking the piss. How do they not feel like an utter cheat? Shameless.

indianajones

Whatever makes someone happy in their lives. 

Don't bring it to sport though and wreck its integrity. Allowing it is nothing short of a disgrace. 

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

Not on topic, but there ae parallels.

LLOLLL very funny.  Although some of the more politically correct agitators on this will be offended. LOL...shame that, 

:) 

• 2 weeks later...

Only not allowed to ride as they're still registered as a male athlete and they have to wait for that licence to run out before they can re-register as Female.

Then they can compete.

Paperwork issues, not biology or ideology at work in this particular case.

2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Bit of a shame. I was looking forward to the uproar when they lapped the darling of British cycling. 😁

Or penises have their own competition. Maybe you could cycle against her. 

Edited by Mikey1874

A Boy Named Crow
On 30/03/2022 at 11:57, neilnunb said:

Interesting point in this story, power levels had dropped 13-16% since the testosterone levels had dropped. What is the % difference in power between your average elite male cyclist and your average elite female cyclist?

If the difference is materially greater than 13-16%, I think we have our answer...

EDIT: Forgot to mention,  we should probably adjust the stats for instances of adult onset childhood asthma!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

A Boy Named Crow
30 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Interesting point in this story, power levels had dropped 13-16% since the testosterone levels had dropped. What is the % difference in power between your average elite male cyclist and your average elite female cyclist?

If the difference is materially greater than 13-16%, I think we have our answer...

EDIT: Forgot to mention,  we should probably adjust the stats for instances of adult onset childhood asthma!

According to the article below, the difference is in the region of 50%. So if a man's power drops 16%, he's still going to have a huge advantage over the women. 

https://source-e.net/rider-resources/male-female-whats-power-difference-bike/

On this basis, I really don't see how a man can "identify" his way into female sport, it's utter madness.

A possible solution would be to introduce a trans class to sporting events, but no way is it right to be allowing men to cheat at women's sport!

A Boy Named Crow
18 minutes ago, jonesy said:

My mate suggested an "anything goes" category in which all the dopers,  fake women and any other people who feel the rules don't apply to them can compete.

Aye, I'd want a shake up of the whole system. Men, women, trans, categories, plus the anything goes category, where anything means anything...all the PEDs are on the table for example. 

That'd work for the various sports tragics. They could watch sporting competition in its purest form.

For the rest of us, I'd propose the recreational drugs category. All the usual sports, but all competitors must be off their tits. You could have sub-categories for the various drugs. Obvious winners would be things like drunk boxing, figure skating / rhythmic gymnastics on ecstacy...   but the real challenge would be the weed marathon. At least one joint to be consumed per kilometre...with obstacles like pizza shops, any takeaway consumed incurs a time penalty!

That's an Olympics I would pay to watch!

JudyJudyJudy
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Or penises have their own competition. Maybe you could cycle against her. 

Good 

2 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Aye, I'd want a shake up of the whole system. Men, women, trans, categories, plus the anything goes category, where anything means anything...all the PEDs are on the table for example. 

That'd work for the various sports tragics. They could watch sporting competition in its purest form.

For the rest of us, I'd propose the recreational drugs category. All the usual sports, but all competitors must be off their tits. You could have sub-categories for the various drugs. Obvious winners would be things like drunk boxing, figure skating / rhythmic gymnastics on ecstacy...   but the real challenge would be the weed marathon. At least one joint to be consumed per kilometre...with obstacles like pizza shops, any takeaway consumed incurs a time penalty!

That's an Olympics I would pay to watch!

Where do I sign up for the weed marathon ? 😎

A Boy Named Crow
25 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Good 

Where do I sign up for the weed marathon ? 😎

Hard to say,  the guy organising it doesn't exactly have a strong work ethic...

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

Hard to say,  the guy organising it doesn't exactly have a strong work ethic...

Probably too stoned to organise it 😂

indianajones
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

This is the cyclist's statement. 

It must be frustrating for her but she just needs to deal with it to be honest. Instead of complaining about it she should start to advocate for transgender leagues/competitions. Its the only way forward to keep integrity. 

12 minutes ago, indianajones said:

It must be frustrating for her but she just needs to deal with it to be honest. Instead of complaining about it she should start to advocate for transgender leagues/competitions. Its the only way forward to keep integrity. 

It's the Trans lobby position that they should be allowed to do anything.

Just destroy girls and womens cycling in the process. 

16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Women's sport in general.

As athlete Ellie Baker said, "This is totally unfair. The advantages a trans women has had from going through puberty as a boy to a man can never been undone." And she is spot on. By all means allow folk to decide what gender they are, but allowing M->F transfolk to compete in women's sport is out of order. I still can't understand why M->F transfolk would even contemplate competing against non-trans women athletes. Surely they must see the physical advantage they have?

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Exactly 

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Women's sport in general.

As athlete Ellie Baker said, "This is totally unfair. The advantages a trans women has had from going through puberty as a boy to a man can never been undone." And she is spot on. By all means allow folk to decide what gender they are, but allowing M->F transfolk to compete in women's sport is out of order. I still can't understand why M->F transfolk would even contemplate competing against non-trans women athletes. Surely they must see the physical advantage they have?

Trans privilege