***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

Just now, Section Q said:

Has Kingsley signed a deal........?

Think he signed a deal for two years at some point last season. 

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

6 hours ago, indianajones said:

Same.

I can confirm an arrival today though. 

6 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

It should improve from page 255.

👍With several more to come, hopefully.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Has Kingsley signed a deal........?

And got injured almost immediately, Smith also signed a new deal around the same time and lost form

Hungry hippo

Can we get the spelling of his name updated in the title as 'Cochran' is the only negative about this signing for me.

2 of the genuinely ITKers say Kingsley has significant injury issues and White left so we definitely needed a LB.

The boy could be the best left back at the club. We'll see. Good to have strength and depth. RB, CB, CM, WG, FW hopefully next. 

Kingsley has another year left on his deal. Quality player when fit, hopefully he can play a big part this season.

After literally months without a new signing I think folk are a wee bit confused about how you're supposed to react.

Reminds me of this ⬇️

6a00d8341c630a53ef015391422b9f970b-pi

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The boy could be the best left back at the club. We'll see. Good to have strength and depth. RB, CB, CM, WG, FW hopefully next. 

Could be the next Jimmy Dunne :lol:

• davemclaren changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Alex Cochrane signs ( updated ) ***

worrying news then about Kingsley. He is one player who is absolutely (scottish) premiership material (when fit and on form).

3 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

After literally months without a new signing I think folk are a wee bit confused about how you're supposed to react.

Reminds me of this ⬇️

6a00d8341c630a53ef015391422b9f970b-pi

🤣

For what it's worth i hope this lad is our player of the season, and we have a chance of securing him permanently, provided he does well. 

The Mighty Thor

Good luck to the laddie coming in. Hopefully he does well.

More pressingly have we managed to shift either of the two shite centre half imposters yet?

A season with Halkett or Popsecu anywhere near the starting 11 would not be progress. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Good luck to the laddie coming in. Hopefully he does well.

More pressingly have we managed to shift either of the two shite centre half imposters yet?

A season with Halkett or Popsecu anywhere near the starting 11 would not be progress. 

Imagine that will be the next man in, Soapys partner

Stendelnator
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

For what it's worth i hope this lad is our player of the season, and we have a chance of securing him permanently, provided he does well. 

It’s too late he’s already signed for Hibs

23 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'm disappointed at the position, not the player. I thought we'd moved quickly and signed our preferred target at left centre back or central midfield.

Aye, can only be disappointed when we see who we sign for those positions though eh!

I do get the feeling the better the player, the harder to sign, in our market anyway.  A decent player can look at us, be very impressed and want to sign but have an agent telling him to wait and see if he can get him double his money in the English second tier.  Especially once teams start moving players out in England over the next week, opportunities maybe arise for players at the top of our list.

Not easy.  Not easy at all.

If we're sitting here in maybe a fortnight and Alex is our only signing, that starts to be a worry

Stendelnator

Maybe Igor Rossi vibes with this one. We already had McHattie and we were getting Oshaniwa, we also had Ozturk and Augustyn so probably didn’t need him - yet he was the best signing of all of those 

Batistuta87
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Doesn't sound like it fella 😂

Sounds a bit like you've taken a dislike to the current management and want them and any player they bring in to fail. 

46 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We can all train the same, under them bright lights we perform different, taking it into a game is what matters. 

If you don't do it in training or reserve games, you dont deserve a chance at the bright lights.

Some folk treat supporting their club like being the opposition to the government. Moan and moan about every last thing that happens for no other reason than to be contrary.

Never heard of the lad. Never seen him play but will 100% wait until I’ve seen him before writing him off

The Old Tolbooth
22 minutes ago, Goldstone Wonder said:

Here is the thread on North Stand Chat, the equivalent of JKB for Brighton fans. Quite highly rated by the looks of it. 

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?388634-Alex-Cochrane

One of their posters commented on their message board and thinks we're a balanced lot :rofl: 

Go back further than page 253 and you'll change your mind pal :lol: 

They seem quite a well balanced lot up there - compared to Aberdeen anyway! A bit of negativity of the 'never heard of him', 'we don't need a back up LB' kind, but quite a lot of positivity too. They seem quite well informed ...........
"Incoming signing from Brighton."
"We're getting someone from Hibs parent club."
"Hope it's not Duffy!"

Here's a link, for anyone interested; the news breaks around page 253 for those who want to scroll back.
https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index...ated/page/256/

Edited by The Old Tolbooth

RustyRightPeg
21 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Doesn't sound like it fella 😂

Sounds a bit like you've taken a dislike to the current management and want them and any player they bring in to fail. 

Or any player we sign that he doesn’t have ITK spidey senses for

Batistuta87
4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Or any player we sign that he doesn’t have ITK spidey senses for

The current management / board can literally do no right it seems. 

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We can all train the same, under them bright lights we perform different, taking it into a game is what matters. 

So if they don’t stand out in training and reserve games as being good enough we just throw them In anyway to find out?

Well see 👍

we will see what , still not explained what we will see apart from we are getting players ready to play for Hibs.

Aye well I'm sure Charlie has a few winners medals or two, played Champions league football. 

Remind me who you are?

You have lost it with this post

How will they be destroyed 😂 its football, you're making an assumption that they won't do well, give them a chance if they don't do well I'll hold my hands up, and happily admit I'm wrong. 

What sort of pathway are we creating for our youth players?

How will they be destroyed? Either you are incredibly obstinate or haven’t a ****ing clue about youth development and why players get dropped in and out of teams , go on loan etc. Harry Stone is imo better than Ross Stewart but if it was upto me I wouldn’t throw Harry in to the first team so why would I throw all these youngsters in if I didn’t need to and put them at risk.  We have a pathway but its rightfully not going here you are 16 you did ok once you can start every week from now on. Cheers

1 hour ago, Jamboj1 said:

Watson hasn’t played a minute of senior football I don’t believe, just turned 18. personally rather he went on loan playing regular and judge for next season when cochranes deal ends 

Far too sensible for Bongo

1 hour ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Genuinely wasn’t me! I’m on Facebook but not much. And don’t look at the comments on Hearts’ posts (have in the past and regretted it!)

🤣🤣 I use my twitter but avoid most of the comments. Hearts Facebook Groups are mental 🤣 Not looked at one in about two years I think. Easy a year since I was last on fb itself too. Peaceful non negative (apart from the loons on here) lives are best

10 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

One of their posters commented on their message board and thinks we're a balanced lot :rofl: 

Go back further than page 253 and you'll change your mind pal :lol: 

They seem quite a well balanced lot up there - compared to Aberdeen anyway! A bit of negativity of the 'never heard of him', 'we don't need a back up LB' kind, but quite a lot of positivity too. They seem quite well informed ...........
"Incoming signing from Brighton."
"We're getting someone from Hibs parent club."
"Hope it's not Duffy!"

Here's a link, for anyone interested; the news breaks around page 253 for those who want to scroll back.
https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index...ated/page/256/

well we are more balanced than the mutton botherers 

The Old Tolbooth

Just watched his interview, he comes across as a very level headed, confident, and ambitious young lad, good luck Alex, I have a feeling you'll do well at Hearts. 

The Old Tolbooth
Just now, milky_26 said:

That's not difficult and hardly a yardstick mate ;) 

1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I don’t understand what you’re getting at though, surely we’re the winner getting a player who can step in and play 🤨

Neilson and co have been back at the club for over a year and watched the youth train everyday. If they aren’t ready, they aren’t ready! Loan them out and get them first team experience by all means that’s the purpose of it. As I said earlier would you rather they were put into the team too early and absolutely destroyed mentally and physically????

Absolutely this. 

6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Tis not very hard most of them havent changed their underwear since 1983

3 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Kingsley is crocked, hence the signing.

We have already been told he won't be fit until the start of the League Cup matches......that was announced a couple of weeks ago

Nothing to indicate any longer than that

34 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Never heard of the lad. Never seen him play but will 100% wait until I’ve seen him before writing him off

You should make a decision either way now mate. Waiting to see him play is just playing it too safe. 

No but Hibs and Brighton have a partnership. 

Hi, Brighton fan here.

Just thought I’d let you know that our partnership with Hearts is obviously not what you’re imaging it to be, so the house of cards you’re fumbling together here is based on absolute bollocks. Cheers

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, sadj said:

Id have expect that reaction from @Sir Gio he married one of them but not you….

Not biting!

My 12yo though, she would gladly wear the same pair every day. Closet Hobo I'm sure, allergic to the shower

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Id have expect that reaction from @Sir Gio he married one of them but not you….

Ooooh, you’re in trouble now. I used to go out with a lassie from Westhill I’ll have you know and very nice underwear she used to wear as well. Not even wool lined. 

22 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

The current management / board can literally do no right it seems. 

Past history would say not. 

7 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

We have already been told he won't be fit until the start of the League Cup matches......that was announced a couple of weeks ago

Nothing to indicate any longer than that

No need to rush him back now. 

gorgieheart
36 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Christ, tell me you're not itk!!!!?!?  Hell no!!!

Definitely not ITK, but a name that is getting chucked around and supposedly he has had a couple of discussions with Hearts..

How true, not sure !

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Ooooh, you’re in trouble now. I used to go out with a lassie from Westhill I’ll have you know and very nice underwear she used to wear as well. Not even wool lined. 

Cant have been my Ex Mrs then :whistling:

RustyRightPeg
17 minutes ago, sadj said:

Absolutely this. 

glad someone else sees it too. Couldn’t believe what I was reading. Chuck them in sink or swim 🧐

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***