• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

That's my brother's mate  :lol:, knew him prior to Hobo 

Much as your brother is useful for info he is someone you should cut out your life for associating with that diving tosspot mother****ing *******

10 minutes ago, Barack said:

News (good or bad) usually comes in three's.

Expect something tomorrow now.

Who have you been speaking too 🤔

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Much as your brother is useful for info he is someone you should cut out your life for associating with that diving tosspot mother****ing *******

We don't talk often  👍

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

We don't talk often  👍

Good , my respect for you has now gone back to levels it was at 15minutes ago

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Good , my respect for you has now gone back to levels it was at 15minutes ago

Phew, I can return to work now in a clear and positive frame of mind 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Phew, I can return to work now in a clear and positive frame of mind 

I know it must of been a difficult 30seconds whilst you considered the impact of the loss of respect…. ❤️ You back in the office now or still at home in the suburbs

Kind of wish the club would start negotiating 2 year deals with an option to extend but happy to get this done. Seems a great character and he has some real ability. 

Batistuta87
23 minutes ago, sadj said:

5.18 seems low on the potential aspect of the Gino signing. 

The Whelm-ometer is what it is Sadj 🤷‍♂️

Could be 5.18 out of 6 - who knows 🤣

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

The Whelm-ometer is what it is Sadj 🤷‍♂️

Could be 5.18 out of 6 - who knows 🤣

🤣🤣 touché maybe its like the visceral fat scale 1-12 is good but 3-6 is oooft , 13-56 is a sliding scale of **** sake

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

I know it must of been a difficult 30seconds whilst you considered the impact of the loss of respect…. ❤️ You back in the office now or still at home in the suburbs

Still suburban bliss  :)

Time running out though for jammy working for this Jambo 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Still suburban bliss  :)

Time running out though for jammy working for this Jambo 

When you think you’ll be back in the office? Im trying to find a way to move my office into the back yard. Not sure ill get planning permission though 😑

Could be the most important piece of business of the summer. 

A proper match winner. But he has to be available for selection. 

Batistuta87
1 minute ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣 touché maybe its like the visceral fat scale 1-12 is good but 3-6 is oooft , 13-56 is a sliding scale of **** sake

😂

Its a complete mystery! Lets see what it says for the next signing! :D 

Ccjambo1874

Quite a fair bit of wages freed up with the Naismith role change and high earners like Berra leaving. Hopefully putting it to good use. Granted as folk have said SN will be getting a wage still, but one would assume a much lesser one than that he was playing on. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Has his own hair too unlike that Hibs fud with the pubes on his bonce. 

Glad to get this over the line. 

Roll on the next one...

Hahahahaha as ever spot on 👍🏽👏🏾

I'm a bit meh here. Looked decent in patches but didn't play enough due to injuries.

I'm hoping he proves me wrong but I can see him spending more time on the sidelines than on the pitch.

Pasquale for King

I love Ginnelly’s attitude, a real winner and you can’t have enough of those. A talented player as well, not unexpected but the kind of positive news we’ve been craving in these last 200 odd pages. 

Good stuff. A “positives outweighs the negatives” signing.  

Pace galore, direct and proved he can finish. 

Pasquale for King

Good to hear this from Savage. 
“With teams now beginning to return for pre-season training and squads taking shape, we’re hopeful that we’ll continue to make progress in terms of bringing in the right players to this club.”

Pasquale for King

Surprising but good to read nonetheless. 

Speaking to Hearts TV, Josh said; “Definitely, the relationship with the manager was a deciding factor in me staying. Since the day I walked in here he’s filled me with confidence and let me play with my freedom and that’s when I’m at my best.

“I was quite unlucky last season (with injuries) as we all know but I think that confidence he’s shown in me, all I can do is repay him with good performances and goals.

Heartsofgold
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Good to hear this from Savage. 
“With teams now beginning to return for pre-season training and squads taking shape, we’re hopeful that we’ll continue to make progress in terms of bringing in the right players to this club.”

Don't like the HOPEFUL bit though.  We want/need decent quality players to improve this coming season.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
43 minutes ago, sadj said:

Amazing after a combined what nearing 30months in charge that people haven’t realised RN gives the press **** all of his real thoughts or info.

Which is exactly how it should be 👍

Tommy Brown
1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

Don't like the HOPEFUL bit though.  We want/need decent quality players to improve this coming season.

Hopeful & hopefully are shite words, too commonly used by football pros.

Be more positive in your interviews 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Just words I think, maybe he’s read this thread and wants to calm expectations. 

10 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I'm a bit meh here. Looked decent in patches but didn't play enough due to injuries.

I'm hoping he proves me wrong but I can see him spending more time on the sidelines than on the pitch.

Prior to his injury last year he's never been prone to injuries before so no reason to believe it will happen again 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

What would you rather he said? I'm sure he, as well as everyone else involved, has learned not to be positive until after the ink has dried. Besides, hopeful is better than trying, is better than still looking, is better than thinking about looking...

It is also an honest and professional thing to say.

Rick Sanchez

I can't help but feel the left sided centre back signing is our most important. It will be key to our chances next season.

Obvious I know!

Jamboscanbevicius
7 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I can't help but feel the left sided centre back signing is our most important. It will be key to our chances next season.

Obvious I know!

I agree. If we go into the season with Halkett as a first choice CB in a back 4 we will leak goals. 

Souttar is a first pick if fit but we need a quality CB partner for him. With Halkett as backup.

MarkDevriesScores4

Delighted to have Josh signed up. Positive attacking player with pace. His injury was unfortunate last season. Can see him ripping the hobos to shreds. 

3 hours ago, martoon said:

He's not. He's just a very naughty boy.

I knew somebody would 😀

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Very positive. Sounds like he isn’t far from full fitness 

1 hour ago, Barack said:

News (good or bad) usually comes in three's.

Expect something tomorrow now.

With the build up to the England game I’m expecting nowt now till Monday

1 hour ago, Stendelnator said:

This makes me ITK right?

As much as anyone on here. 

The club have absolutely rammed the would be ITK 'ers simply by not signing anyone - that wasn't already here! 

8 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Only time will tell. 

You said we can’t buy “that”……..

So how the hell did we get “that” in the first place ?

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

You said we can’t buy “that”……..

So how the hell did we get “that” in the first place ?

I’m not sure what’s going on there, he confirmed we’d basically signed Mulgrew and Hendry

Saint Jambo

Pleased to get that signing completed even if not a surprise. Fingers crossed he is fully fit for the start of the season, hasn't lost any of his pace and power, and can stay fit.

"Heart of Midlothian Football Club is delighted to announce that Josh Ginnelly has become Robbie Neilson’s first signing of the summer transfer window."

Won't anyone think of poor Ross Stewart? 

"Ross Stewart has signed a pre-contract and will join Hearts permanently next month.

The on-loan Livingston goalkeeper has agreed a two-year deal with the Jambos and will make the move to Tynecastle Park official once his contract with the Lions expires on June 10th."

Surely that makes Stewart our first signing of the summer. I suppose it is too much to hope that we were gazumped for his signing before the 10th. Pre-contracts aren't binding after all.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Another man linked gone

Thankfully, we don’t need anymore old crocks who haven’t played for two years. 

1 hour ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣

How do I know what? That we wont be paying about 80% more a year to a player development manager than we did to Craig Levein. Naismiths wage was roughly 240k as a player and the average of a CEO at a Scottish Club is significantly less. 

Yes this how do you know this? It sounds like its just your opinion without any factual information to back it up.

1 minute ago, brux said:

Yes this how do you know this? It sounds like its just your opinion without any factual information to back it up.

Research it , its fairly easy to find rough numbers or do a bit more in depth research and get more accurate figures from good sources. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***