Official "Championship Winners" Thread (merged)

maroonlegions

Stendelnator

Bare minimum achieved and nothing else. Handful of players went above and beyond this season. The rest failed to make the grade and need shipped out. 

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maroonlegions

• sadj

• GinRummy

• JudyJudyJudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Back where we belong. Sit back, enjoy. Have a wee smirk to ourselves that all the fans that were so smug when we were voted out of the league aren't ever going to be in a ground to rub it in our faces.

Maybe even put the guns down for 24hours and just enjoy the simple pleasures of knowing the club we love has done what is required and won't be stuck down here a second longer than necessary. All the arguments and pot shots at the club can wait for another day.

Hear Hear

jambogirlglasgow
2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Shite season.

No celebration from me.

Deeply concerned about next year.

This 

SectionDJambo

Satisfied that we haven’t given the clubs who voted us down, to get our away support money, much income at all. Just the odd streaming income.

Hopefully Falkirk do the same for the sake of Forfar and chums getting nowt, and Patrick Thistle win their playoffs.

We must never put ourselves in a position to be shafted again.

We're back up and for me that's all that mattered this season, I know that's not everyone's view.

If we had to spend a season down here then this was the one to do it, no crowds, fewer games etc.

Instantly forgettable, bring on next season.

maroonlegions

Cracking open the CAVA as i type.. 

Well done the Jambos... Another title n the bag...:smugger:

:flag1:

FTH.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
23 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

It will be remembered as the covid season.  I will always remember fondly our gesture to ICT.  

A season to forget really.

Indeed. Let us take some solace this shitshow was behind closed doors and really we have missed out on diddly squat. 

Pasquale for King

Can we dust off the boycott of away games please? If the team aren’t going to administer any medicine then it’s up to us?!?!

maroonlegions

Looking forward to  the unfurling of the flag at Tyne next season... 

Bring on the Hibees , lets ram those words of junkie Tam Mcmanus right back down his throat..

We all know what happens when a Hibby gets cocky..   

FTH.

Well done Hearts back where we belong as we stuttered over the line. I was in my local bar in France when the final scores came in and nodded approvingly. I will celebrate moderately tonight with a beer or two and a glass or two of fine rose.
I may run naked through the streets of Reffannes at midnight yelling Champions and GIRFUY SPFL but more likely I'll retire to bed at 10pm with a good book!

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, DavyH said:
Well done Hearts back where we belong as we stuttered over the line. I was in my local bar in France when the final scores came in and nodded approvingly. I will celebrate moderately tonight with a beer or two and a glass or two of fine rose.
I may run naked through the streets of Reffannes at midnight yelling Champions and GIRFUY SPFL but more likely I'll retire to bed at 10pm with a good book!

Spoken like a true PHM.. Support Hearts through thick and thin, feck the glory hunters...

3 hours ago, lost in space said:

You don't want "Robbie oot" brigade and you don't want happy clappers.

Is there anybody left?

Any room for the 'We should never have been in this ****ing league in the first place you bunch of scheming, corrupt, vote-changing, medicine-swilling SPFL and SFA shitebags' ragers?

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Any room for the 'We should never have been in this ****ing league in the first place you bunch of scheming, corrupt, vote-changing, medicine-swilling SPFL and SFA shitebags' ragers?

:yas:

22games nro
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can we dust off the boycott of away games please? If the team aren’t going to administer any medicine then it’s up to us?!?!

Looking forward to keeping up the seethe next season, everyone to their own,  but my memory of the scumbags will go on for years,

pity I used to like going to fester road 

lost in space
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

YES. Actually, your post is in danger of unifieing the support.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, lost in space said:

YES. Actually, your post is in danger of unifieing the support.

Can you spell "unifieing",did you mean....     "UNIFYING." 

This support  SAVED this club and continue to do so..

FTH.

1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

Thank **** its over. Watched every game either via Hearts TV,  BBC Scotland or iffy away game streams 4 or 5 good performances the rest mediocre at best. 

Ditto, but I decided to go down the replay on Hearts TV after midnight.

I’ve never been so excited. 

And I just can’t wait for the 14 signings we are going to make. 

Almost as much as I can’t wait for a few weeks later when I realise almost all of them are mince. 

So all in just really excited. 

eyesandears

Top from start to finish just like 2014/15 (I think). After his title with Dundee United last season as well, RN owns this league.

Now for a much tougher test next season. Still, a couple of quiet beers tonight. Really looking forward to getting back to Tynie as a Premiership club again to hurl abuse at every opposition team player, official and supporter. If some of RN's critics could direct their seethe to the opposition next season we'll have a better chance.

19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Brora and Kelty will be singing from the same songbook.

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Looking forward to keeping up the seethe next season, everyone to their own,  but my memory of the scumbags will go on for years,

pity I used to like going to fester road 

Me too, we will need to keep reminding folk. Watching games on dodgy streams has been well worth it. 

3 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Brora and Kelty will be singing from the same songbook.

As should Partick Thistle and Stranraer.

Hearts celebration for winning Championship? 
Craig Gordon just picked up his Chinese from Taste Good. 

they checked to see if anything could be done but weren’t allowed. 

No celebrations. Back to training Tuesday!  

jamtartan74

Nothing too excitable this, it’s job done and back in the top league but that’s about it, I think the last few weeks have certainly put a bit of a dampener on it, nevertheless we are champions today so might as well make the most of it, 2nd bottle of Buckie getting opened shortly, yay!! 😁🇱🇻🏆🇱🇻

Guest ToqueJambo
12 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

I’ve never been so excited. 

And I just can’t wait for the 14 signings we are going to make. 

Almost as much as I can’t wait for a few weeks later when I realise almost all of them are mince. 

So all in just really excited. 

That's the spirit!

lost in space
10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Can you spell "unifieing",did you mean....     "UNIFYING." 

This support  SAVED this club and continue to do so..

FTH.

Thank you sir. I will write it out 100 times.

They did -with help from Ian Murray, Ann Budge and others.

BRAVEHEART1874

Now the spfl actually has a team that knows how to beat the sevs and hobbos. Can't say St.mirren, ross county st. johnstone etc. will be any different in their game plans to dunfermline, raith, dundee.  If only there was reconstruction it could have been so much more interesting fsky ;)

13 minutes ago, Sid said:

Hearts celebration for winning Championship? 
Craig Gordon just picked up his Chinese from Taste Good. 

they checked to see if anything could be done but weren’t allowed. 

No celebrations. Back to training Tuesday!  

surely training monday as we have a game on tuesday

heartsfc_fan
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

surely training monday as we have a game on tuesday

A week on Tuesday

51 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

We're back up and for me that's all that mattered this season, I know that's not everyone's view.

If we had to spend a season down here then this was the one to do it, no crowds, fewer games etc.

Instantly forgettable, bring on next season.

Exactly this 

south morocco
1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

Back where we belong. Sit back, enjoy. Have a wee smirk to ourselves that all the fans that were so smug when we were voted out of the league aren't ever going to be in a ground to rub it in our faces.

Maybe even put the guns down for 24hours and just enjoy the simple pleasures of knowing the club we love has done what is required and won't be stuck down here a second longer than necessary. All the arguments and pot shots at the club can wait for another day.

Good post 

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, assessor said:

Wattie we both the generation who watched the team in 70s and early 80s, our support is not in question.

that's true but there are quite a few people who just cant stand Robbie don't think he will get a fair chance from now on :rifle:

anyway its going to be a important 2 months coming up to see how hearts go forward from now 

Glad we’re out. Should’ve been easier. Shouldn’t have been in the division in the first place. 

Here’s hoping next season is better! :flag1:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Who knew?

Now let's eschew any presentation, change managers and get bavk to challenging towards the top.

1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

This, totally agree onwards and upwards 

Jambo in Bathgate
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Let’s start by not talking tickets for Hibs away. Ron con was looking for money spinner again. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Let’s start by not talking tickets for Hibs away. Ron con was looking for money spinner again. 

Sounds like a plan 

All roads lead to Gorgie
16 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Why would we celebrate with mushrooms?

No that is a bit too hibs :smile:

20 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Why would we celebrate with mushrooms?

They're magic, you knowwwwww...............

Hagar the Horrible
3 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

They're magic, you knowwwwww...............

Not Portobello ones then lol

Raise a small glass for a moderate performance overall.

Cant wait to get back to hurling abuse at the manager and player...and on occasion the opposition.

22games nro
27 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Aye was bumping his gums along the lines of wanting hearts back in premiership, with added financial bonus etc, 

But didn’t mention they were happy to lose over £100k when they voted against us   As much as I loved going there I’m never setting foot in the place again.