Official "Championship Winners" Thread (merged)

maroonlegions

colinmaroon

If only we hadn't gone through these excruciating dreary games since Christmas, it would be so much better.

Pleased is the least excited I have ever been about any Hearts triumph!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maroonlegions

• sadj

• GinRummy

• JudyJudyJudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A_A wehatethehibs

Greatest sporting achievement in the history of the club 

To fend off the challenge from Raith. Phenomenal 

:yas: 

heartsfc_fan

I'll have a few beers tonight. More relief than anything.

It was a foregone conclusion in the end.

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

Said it before, I don't consider this to be promotion, we have reinstated ourselves in the Premier after our expulsion. Nothing to be celebrated here and we should all have long memories going forward.

Judgement days are coming!

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

The planning for summer n next season started months ago

Yep, should be some interesting announcements over the next few weeks. 

Happy enough to be back, but we shouldn't have been demoted in the first place, looking forward to next season and the fans getting back in.

HHGH 

5 minutes ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

Said it before, I don't consider this to be promotion, we have reinstated ourselves in the Premier after our expulsion. Nothing to be celebrated here and we should all have long memories going forward.

Correct 👍

7 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Greatest sporting achievement in the history of the club 

To fend off the challenge from Raith. Phenomenal 

:sarcasm:

11 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

So you would have been happy if we hadn't been promoted. 

Who said that like?

Of course I wouldn't, but I'm as sure as shit not celebrating winning this shitpot league, particularly in the fashion we have won it.

It should have been won 2 months ago.

August Landmesser
27 minutes ago, Hesh said:

12 points a given from hibs next season?

Nine. Make sure they're bottom six

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

I've said this numerous times on here but I'll remind everyone that this club was shafted and f***** over by nearly every club in scottish football a few months ago. Not to mention the gloating pundits at the time and the main players who demoted us doncaster, lawell etc...

This is war. The only thing that mattered was immediate reinstatement to the premier division. The manner of how that was achieved means absolutely **** all.

The main objective now should be that this club is never ever in a position to be so undermined and screwed over by these joke tinpot clubs ever again. 

Onwards and upwards. Finish as high as possible in the league next season and win the scottish cup.

Shooter McGavin

Truly forgettable season, it’s over now and we move on.

Preparation for the Premiership must start now. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Official "Championship Winners" Thread (merged)

If we had to play in this turgid league then this year, with only 27 games and no fans, was the year to do it.

Well done lads but I suspect many of us will never see many of you in person 

Edited by davieholt

Imagine if Dundee needed us to beat Raith so they get a play off place 🤣🤣 

I’d demand we down tools and get beat. That would be just the perfect karma

Bazzas right boot

Well done. 

Doing what rangers, utd and hibs couldn't do in recent seasons. Nothing was a given. 

Hard work starts now tho. 

Clear out required. 

Promotion mixed in with Shite Cup defeats to Alloa and Brora and a penalty from being sc winners. 

All in the past, what happens next is important. 

Two fingers up to Dundee and I'll be laughing at whoever we pass on the way up. 

ICT up would be a nice wee cherry on the cake  with Ross County  + 1 going down. 

Gonna have a drink and put my Saturday night clobber on. 

359557.jpg

Toxteth O'Grady

Relieved to be out of the Championship - there were times when I thought we were in danger of the league being stopped.

It has been a dire season as far as entertainment goes so hopefully we will see a change of manager before next season. 

LarrysRightFoot

A sense of relief. It should have been wrapped up weeks ago, nobody can deny that - 3 wins in 10 tells a story. 

Can’t being myself to celebrate this. 

Glamorgan Jambo

Job done.

Robbie and the players can enjoy a few cold ones over the next few days. The preparation for next season starts now. I want us to go into the last few games all guns blazing. Unless we tactically need to throw a game to issue an appropriate GIRUY to a club like Dundee. Presume Alloa aren’t officially relegated yet. Something else to bear in mind given Mulraney etc 

43 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Well done Robbie Neilson. If it was Stendel we'd be going to league one. 

Sadly we will never know the answer to that one, but think your wrong. I would rather have watched his style of football than that pish I have been subjected to this season.

No crowds etc is complete cack, that team should have been a lot better and it falls down to the management team. Glad we are going up but sorry changes are still required !

Special Agent Dale Cooper
46 minutes ago, Jeff said:

If I was to pick a beer to celebrate this it would be a Fosters

Christ, that's a damning indictment!

Play the younsters against ICT and Raith. Hopefully ICT can displace Dundee in the playoffs. Ideally we would want then to get second and allow Dunfermline, Qos , Raith and Dundee to sort out who challenges them for the right to play 11th team in Premiership.

My order of preference for right to play the Premiership Team would be

1) ICT

2) QoS

3) Raith

4) Dunfermline

5) Dundee

Hectormasson
21 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

I've said this numerous times on here but I'll remind everyone that this club was shafted and f***** over by nearly every club in scottish football a few months ago. Not to mention the gloating pundits at the time and the main players who demoted us doncaster, lawell etc...

This is war. The only thing that mattered was immediate reinstatement to the premier division. The manner of how that was achieved means absolutely **** all.

The main objective now should be that this club is never ever in a position to be so undermined and screwed over by these joke tinpot clubs ever again. 

Onwards and upwards. Finish as high as possible in the league next season and win the scottish cup.

Like it .........🇱🇻🇶🇦🇶🇦🇱🇻🏆

Rogue Daddy

Well done Hearts! Back where we belong! 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻
All a bit of an anti-climax TBH but I’ll have a beer raised to The Famous and gigantic ‘shove yer trophy right up yer arse’ to the spfl, tonight. 

FTSPFL FTSFA FTH

52 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

We had one objective this season which was to get promoted. That objective has been achieved. 

A

To the other championship clubs who voted us down and saw us as a cash vow, **** you all, you got nothing and we won't ever forget how we were treated. Enjoy your medicine, you *****. 

Yeah, that's how I feel too. Especially Dundee. 

Just now, JamboAndrew said:

Another trophy in the cabinet for the famous.

😂😂😂 dig out the tenants sixes one and put it next to that. 

Bazzas right boot
51 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Do you think Robbie should stay or go?. 

Dunno, who do you think should replace him? 

You've not said. 

58 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

We had one objective this season which was to get promoted. That objective has been achieved. 

A

To the other championship clubs who voted us down and saw us as a cash vow, **** you all, you got nothing and we won't ever forget how we were treated. Enjoy your medicine, you *****. 

No objective to try and do well in cups?

No objective to try and bring through youth?

No objective in being ready for the SPL?

WorldChampions1902
47 minutes ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

This.