New manager incoming ( merged )

Hendolad

19 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Imagine the seeth on here.

Not ideal but I'd grudgingly accept that right now. He has a 3 year contract and at least if Neilson isn't head coach it means someone else is.

I'd rather we thanked him for his efforts and showed him the door...

exit-sign-1.jpg.b6527ab9482eb2658af4854a3980127e.jpg

...but, sometimes, compromise is the answer.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• sadj

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Auld Reekin'
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Rubbish.

That was Craig Levein, wasn't it?

Anyway, if Hendo is right we should only have a few more days to wait.

It was actually Borat and there's film evidence to prove it.  

Coincidentally, I can now exclusively reveal that he is also the "New manager incoming" of which Hendolad speaks.

image.jpeg.64384a80828912b14a2b756387e1295e.jpeg

Edited by Auld Reekin'

1 minute ago, Auld Reekin' said:

It was actually Borat and there's film evidence to prove it.  

Coincidentally, I can now exclusively reveal that he is also the "New manager incoming" of which Hendolad speaks.

image.jpeg.64384a80828912b14a2b756387e1295e.jpeg

And you know this because.....

Deary,deary me, I have heard a load of drivel on here before but if and I do mean if, the Hobos win the cup this year it is quite the stretch to blame Robbie for that. 

We never played them FFS!

If it was on "his watch" does that also mean it was Neil Lennon's fault? He was manager in both these seasons and had a much bigger budget ...

Or Derek McInnes as he was around back then

I mean I want Robbie gone, our performances this year have been attrocious but he cannot be blamed for Hibs cup run this year 

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Might have missed something, but we didn't play them, there were 50 odd teams in the competition. 

Possibly the most ridiculous accusation yet and time to seek help with the obsession 

I'm still raging at Ivanauskis, Riabovas, Malofeev and Korobochka for Milan winning the 2007 Champions League on their watch.

1 hour ago, Nobreath said:

Can we have a separate thread for the Hibs obsessed?

It’s called vermin.net

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, sadj said:

Please don’t its now not about having  a go at RN or AB or any previous manager/owner combo where we have lost to Hibs or been put out before them. The thought process to have that in your head is quite worrying. Some fans are beyond help at mo 🤣

The thought process reminds me of this - 

It's a fact most people die in bed 

Beds must cause death. 

Ban the Bed, beds are death traps. 

Rangers went out the cup last night and folk are having mental  break downs. 

55 minutes ago, dave1964 said:

It’s called vermin.net

You sure , pretty confident its often jkb

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, martoon said:

Hibs won two titles on Tommy Walker's "watch".

Mad Tommy oot.

Hibs have won 3 trophies on my "watch".

Me oot.

😂😂😂

I go to football to get away from things, hopefully see a good game, and support my team. 
If I ever get so twisted with hate and negativity as some posters on here because of it I’d stop going for the sake of my own mental health. 
Utter ****ing idiots everywhere just now.

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Beds must cause death. 

Ach its mental , is it the same people who flipped out when Rangers went out the League Cup.

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

I go to football to get away from things, hopefully see a good game, and support my team. 
If I ever get so twisted with hate and negativity as some posters on here because of it I’d stop going for the sake of my own mental health. 

🤣🤣🤣

David Black
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I'm still raging at Ivanauskis, Riabovas, Malofeev and Korobochka for Milan winning the 2007 Champions League on their watch.

Thank God someone else feels the same. I thought I was the only one.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Tazio said:

There is grown men seething and angry because Rangers got knocked out. It's like folk were triggered into a rage. 

They genuinely worry me. 

Under the floodlight
2 hours ago, martoon said:

Hibs won two titles on Tommy Walker's "watch".

Mad Tommy oot.

Hibs have won 3 trophies on my "watch".

Me oot.

I lost a watch once it was black, It shouldn't be confused with the regiment of the same name.

Mars plastic
30 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Calm yourself down, kidda. It's a football forum.

bigsuperslim1874
44 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Absolutely spot on mate. 

Breaking out a classic for the inevitable update when we find out nothing is changing this summer :lol: 

Jambo in Bathgate
44 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Exactly! Too much negativity on here. Promotion was the objective that has been completed. We are in need of at least 5 players for next season. Tynecastle looked fantastic on Saturday loved the new grass cut. Really missing being there. Hopefully will be back soon. Football isn’t Football without fans at matches. 

Jambo in Bathgate
39 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Still waiting for this new manager. 

You’ll have a long wait! 

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, David Black said:

Thank God someone else feels the same. I thought I was the only one.

😂😂

davemclaren
48 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Still waiting for this new manager. 

Too be fair, the OP did say it would be announced next week. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

It’s people like you with your namby-pamby attitudes that have brought this once great club to its knees, so I hear. 

Just to go off topic (or related to the Hubz cup topic I suppose), I guess it is obviously preferable for Hubz NOT to win it, but I can't help but feel the anxiety surrounding it is poor behaviour.  It so, well, Hibs.

We are out (and the ramifications of who beat us have not been dealt with IMO!) so the competition is lessened in my view.  Sure, it's another one that got away, and again IMO, RN should have been emptied.

But getting hysterical because Hubz may win it...jeez.  Obsessed much?  As I said, that mentality is best left to haunt the docksiders.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Beds must cause death. 

thats not the same at all mate though doesn’t surprise me someone could get such a confused thought process

if for example no-one died in their bed for 114 years and then 1 or 2 died in their newly-adjusted bed in a relatively short period of time (even coincidentally) that would maybe be a bit more similar

BackOfTheNet

Begs the question though, IF there’s a new manager then which one would we be happy with?

I just can’t see Neilson having the ability to tactically get better so he’s dead wood and should be dumped, so if there’s an announcement he’s gone then good.

But what if McCulloch is the new manager? Or Neil McCann who’s side just got skelped off Neilson’s? Or Stephen Robinson or Stuart McCall or something?

I’m not sure I’d be happy with change for the sake of it any rate...

4 hours ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Let’s forget about Hibs! Concentrate on Heart of Midlothian. They were in the gang that put us down. Boycott Easter Road. We have beaten them already this season. I also think we will beat them again and again next season. 

This.  Who gives a flying **** about Hibs.  

Edited by TexasAndy

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
15 minutes ago, Boris said:

Just to go off topic (or related to the Hubz cup topic I suppose), I guess it is obviously preferable for Hubz NOT to win it

In your opinion

hearts fan(s) have wanted hibs to win the cup in the recent past so possibly again preferable for them to double-up

also could be wider community benefits of another 🏆 coming back to Edinburgh which may also benefit us in the medium to longer term

so the less complicated days of not wanting your rivals (as defined sometime in the past) to succeed maybe have been confined to the past and while sharing in our ‘rivals’ success maybe a step too far at the moment I wouldn’t rule that out going forward as we evolve into the progressive club we all hope for

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

Forza Cuore
1 minute ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

In your opinion

hearts fan(s) have wanted hibs to win the cup in the recent past so possibly again preferable for them to double-up

also could be wider community benefits of another 🏆 coming back to Edinburgh which may also benefit us in the medium to longer term

so the less complicated days of not wanting your rivals (as defined sometime in the past) maybe have been confined to the past and while sharing in our ‘rivals’ success maybe a step too far at the moment I wouldn’t rule that out going forward as we evolve into the progressive club we all hope for

What the ****? Seriously? 

I never want Hibs to win a match ever again. **** Hibs.

Rogue Daddy
8 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Begs the question though, IF there’s a new manager then which one would we be happy with?

I just can’t see Neilson having the ability to tactically get better so he’s dead wood and should be dumped, so if there’s an announcement he’s gone then good.

But what if McCulloch is the new manager? Or Neil McCann who’s side just got skelped off Neilson’s? Or Stephen Robinson or Stuart McCall or something?

I’m not sure I’d be happy with change for the sake of it any rate...

source.gif

Malinga the Swinga
13 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

thats not the same at all mate though doesn’t surprise me someone could get such a confused thought process

if for example no-one died in their bed for 114 years and then 1 or 2 died in their newly-adjusted bed in a relatively short period of time (even coincidentally) that would maybe be a bit more similar

Especially if they bought the beds from Robbie Neilson & Mrs Budge. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

What the ****? Seriously? 

I never want Hibs to win a match ever again. **** Hibs.

you sound obsessed mate and non-progressive

not a criticism - I’m not finding it easy to evolve either :(

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

yes again even if coincidentally 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Nope, no point in trying to bring sanity to this place. It's full mental breakdown or nothing. Robbie has to accept full responsibility for Hibs Cup wins, including those they haven't even won, Covid 19 and deaths from beds or else. We demand a statement as apparently its too silent as well. 

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Nope, no point in trying to bring sanity to this place. It's full mental breakdown or nothing. Robbie has to accept full responsibility for Hibs Cup wins, including those they haven't even won, Covid 19 and deaths from beds or else. We demand a statement as apparently its too silent as well. 

You missed out global warming

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Horatio Caine said:

You missed out global warming. 

How did I miss that. Damn Robbie and his global warming antics. I demand a statement apologising for everything, but when it comes, I won't be happy cause I am so outraged, statements aren't enough. He should cut off a finger as act of remission. 

9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Surely just the 1 bed there?

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

How did I miss that. Damn Robbie and his global warming antics. I demand a statement apologising for everything, but when it comes, I won't be happy cause I am so outraged, statements aren't enough. He should cut off a finger as act of remission. 

The one up his rectum?

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Yep we need social media of all sorts to be banned for six months to get everyone back to a more natural and level-headed way of life. Would help enormously with most of the big issues, racism, women’s rights, elections, Robbie Nielson outism etc. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

There is grown men seething and angry because Rangers got knocked out. It's like folk were triggered into a rage. 

They genuinely worry me. 

Where are these people who are seething/angry/in a rage, or did you just make that up?

Though to be fair a few are that angry they can't even answer a question ffs.😄

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Where are these people who are seething/angry/in a rage, or did you just make that up?

Though to be fair a few are that angry they can't even answer a question ffs.😄

Look back, read the posts. 

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

source.gif

😂😂

I picture some more like this, after every single thing that goes wrong-

Misplaced pass. 

Concede 

Statement from club. 

Club silent 

Rangers go out the sc. 

959f179b98ddcf26bb749b15a5adfc0a.gif

Edited by Smith's right boot

Rogue Daddy
14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂

I picture some more like this, after every single thing that goes wrong-

Misplaced pass. 

Concede 

Statement from club. 

Club silent 

Rangers go out the sc. 

959f179b98ddcf26bb749b15a5adfc0a.gif

Ahhhh Beaker!... he was class!

Forza Cuore
3 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

you sound obsessed mate and non-progressive

not a criticism - I’m not finding it easy to evolve either :(

Maybe to you. Did you ever stand on that Dunbar End at Easter Road and celebrate pumping that lot?  I could guarantee anyone that did feels the same as me.

I'm as progressive as they come pal, I even take Soya milk in my latte 😅

Tom Hardy’s Dug

We need Gambo to do a shortlist of anyone that is realistic but who didn’t manage a team any year Hibs won a cup and were therefore “on watch” and not worthy of managing us.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 hours ago, Gambo said:

A question you are unable to answer for some reason.

The answer is one as things stand. Guessing all other years they haven't won it are credit to Neilson under this twisted logic 

• davemclaren locked this topic