Vaccine passport to get into football and elsewhere...

williamgerrard

niblick1874

We are united in the belief that anti-vaxxer is not a good way to describe those that chose the path they have chosen. It's misleading and racist. It does not help to create a safer experience at the footy. 

We also think calling them lepers is inappropriate.

We have heard of people shouting go do your VSE while throwing things at these poor misguided and very dangerous lost soles. Although doing so is not racist, we do not condone it. 

We must find a new way of refer to them that does not have them feeling left out and bullied. 

A Heifer

We are putting forward the name Heifers as a way of referring to them. Admittedly, it does sound a bit like lepers, however, we are sure that those that are woke, will not let themselves be swayed by this.

We would also like to add that we are very much against yellow stars. We have moved on. They are racist. We know that even the Heifers would agree that a rainbow star would be far more appropriate.

Let's all work together for a safer game of footy.

Yours, The way forward. 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ex member of the SaS

• Bazzas right boot

• williamgerrard

• NANOJAMBO

8 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The thing is H, people who advocate for further restrictions simply give cart blanch to the government that already interfere too much with how people live.

Getting the vaccine is not the issue but I for one will fight against a passport to go to a football game. many fought a war to fight against such restrictions as ID cards and being stopped on the street to prove who you are.

People had ID cards during the war. 😏

Talking of war, I tend to think of this pandemic as a war like situation. 

The rights and privileges we have given up are miniscule compared to the restrictions placed on our parents and grandparents. 

I truly believe that this modern generation would still be arguing over there human rights while the enemy was jack booting down the Royal Mile. 

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Should 100% be mandatory unless there is a medical reason why you cannot have one. The country cannot go though this again, personal views on this subject are irrelevant. You do not have the right to risk others.

With the different vaccines becoming more available the whole unable to have a vaccine argument should be gone.

Defo for a vaccine passport to attend events like footy but only if EVERYONE has had the chance to get the vaccine. I've had both doses of pfizer due to work so could go to tynecastle, junior is 24 and doesnt look likely to get a vaccine for a while yet so why should he miss out?(is an argument)

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

How many times? This is not about a vaccine ( having or not ) this is about being forced to carry id.

No one is going to force you to carry ID. No other forms of ID are compulsory to have in your possession

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

sorry that is utter nonsense. Its the views peddled by Facebook conspiracy crap. The same groups who peddled the natural herd immunity line 

Not only do vaccines stop you catching the virus. If you do not develop symptoms you shed less virus. That’s is a stone cold fact

You really need to read up as even Boris has stated the vaccine does not stop you getting covid. IF you believe that it does then you really do not understand the problem and are following like sheep others who don't understand.

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, JimmyCant said:

No one is going to force you to carry ID. No other forms of ID are compulsory to have in your possession

What is a vaccine passport then? 

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

People had ID cards during the war. 😏

Talking of war, I tend to think of this pandemic as a war like situation. 

The rights and privileges we have given up are miniscule compared to the restrictions placed on our parents and grandparents. 

I truly believe that this modern generation would still be arguing over there human rights while the enemy was jack booting down the Royal Mile. 

Yes they had ID during the war but that was to combat foreign infiltrators. Too many lefties and it will only get worse. Some still can't get their head around this is not about getting a vaccine or not.

Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

What is a vaccine passport then? 

It’s not compulsory. Having the vaccine is not compulsory. Getting a driving licence is not compulsory. Having a passport is not compulsory. Owning a smart phone is not compulsory. Joining Facebook is not compulsory. Should I stop there or do you get it yet ?

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

sorry that is utter nonsense. Its a view peddled by Facebook conspiracy groups, the  same groups who peddled the natural herd immunity line, and then contradict themselves peddling this junk

Not only do vaccines stop you catching the virus. If you do not develop symptoms you shed less virus. That’s is a stone cold fact

The COVID vaccine does not stop you catching the virus. That is a stone cold fact 

Ex member of the SaS

It’s not compulsory. Having the vaccine is not compulsory. Getting a driving licence is not compulsory. Having a passport is not compulsory. Owning a smart phone is not compulsory. Joining Facebook is not compulsory. Should I stop there or do you get it yet ?

You don't get it, the whole thread is about being forced to carry a passport ( for want of a better description ) to attend a football match.

31 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

My view is that if too many people refuse to get the vaccine the twats in both governments will use it as an excuse to continue to keep us locked down to one degree or another. 

I think that is unfair. 

Governments are responsible for the welfare of the population. 

Look at the state of countries like Brazil who are led by Covid deniers. 

If that had happened in the UK our governments would be getting charged with manslaughter. 

bean counter

When I got offered the jab I went and got it

When I was younger and went "up town" on a Friday\Saturday night it was down to the bouncers decision as to whether or not you got into a pub\club. There was always the odd time we even got refused from places we had been going into for months. ( maybe they thought we were too big a crowd this time or one of us was too drunk )

My point is there have always been rules on entering lesuire establishments so why object to a "vaccine passport"

It's the same as "not in those trainers" or " not tonight son"

As for anti-vaxers I'm old enough to remember when we in the UK had all but eliminated German measles then we had a scare over the MMR vaccine. 

The scare was based on incorrect information yet many many people stopped their children getting the jab, some are still doing so. Now because of these anti-vaxers we now are not considered a German measle free country like we used to be. German measles can be a killer.

If there is a genuine medical reason that you cannot get the jab then thats fine and you get to have an exemption but any other reason is, in my book, nonsense

Just now, bean counter said:

When I got offered the jab I went and got it

When I was younger and went "up town" on a Friday\Saturday night it was down to the bouncers decision as to whether or not you got into a pub\club. There was always the odd time we even got refused from places we had been going into for months. ( maybe they thought we were too big a crowd this time or one of us was too drunk )

My point is there have always been rules on entering lesuire establishments so why object to a "vaccine passport"

It's the same as "not in those trainers" or " not tonight son"

As for anti-vaxers I'm old enough to remember when we in the UK had all but eliminated German measles then we had a scare over the MMR vaccine. 

The scare was based on incorrect information yet many many people stopped their children getting the jab, some are still doing so. Now because of these anti-vaxers we now are not considered a German measle free country like we used to be. German measles can be a killer.

If there is a genuine medical reason that you cannot get the jab then thats fine and you get to have an exemption but any other reason is, in my book, nonsense

Good post.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

You really need to read up as even Boris has stated the vaccine does not stop you getting covid. IF you believe that it does then you really do not understand the problem and are following like sheep others who don't understand.

trust me I’ve read plenty of reputable sources. I do avoid Facebook mince written by double digit IQ muppets.

I do find it funny when I hear the sheep line. 😂 when you are literally repeating ****ing mince regurgitated by ****ing morons on social media - the very definition of a sheep,. 

no having a vaccine won’t stop the virus, yes it does reduce your chances of catching yes the data suggests that this in turn reduces the virus you shed thus reducing the “risk” of transmission therefore offering a degree of protection to those around them.

I suggest you do some reading. Avoid Facebook, stick to published science.

12 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

You don't get it, the whole thread is about being forced to carry a passport ( for want of a better description ) to attend a football match.

You already require a ticket to enter a football match. usually that ticket is unique to you and identifies you. You require to adhere to the regulations and the law. You require to comply with whatever the club or the authorities decide is appropriate in the name of health and safety. Turn up sober Show your ticket. Show your Covid health ID. Don’t go on the pitch during the match. Various things you need to comply with. This is just one more.What’s your problem with that exactly. Did they have rules when you were in the SAS ? Jesus Christ man you probably have a smart phone where the authorities can track you within 100 metres anywhere in the world and you don’t want to put an app in it that confirms your Covid status ?

Edited by JimmyCant

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, James1874f said:

The COVID vaccine does not stop you catching the virus. That is a stone cold fact 

😂 like all vaccines it isn’t perfect, it DOES however reduce the risk by between 85% and 95% depending on which one you have therefore it will stop most people from catching the virus. Pretty ****ing simple concept

Edited by kingantti1874

5 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Yes they had ID during the war but that was to combat foreign infiltrators. Too many lefties and it will only get worse. Some still can't get their head around this is not about getting a vaccine or not.

Oh FFS 😂😂

You are getting ignored, before I get banned. 

Ex member of the SaS
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

trust me I’ve read plenty of reputable sources. I do avoid Facebook mince written by double digit IQ muppets.

I do find it funny when I hear the sheep line. 😂 when you are literally repeating ****ing mince regurgitated by ****ing morons on social media - the very definition of a sheep,. 

no having a vaccine won’t stop the virus, yes it does reduce your chances of catching yes the data suggests that this in turn reduces the virus you shed thus reducing the “risk” of transmission therefore offering a degree of protection to those around them.

I suggest you do some reading. Avoid Facebook, stick to published science.

Oh boy! You are the one that posted getting a vaccine stops you catching it!

kingantti1874
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Oh boy! You are the one that posted getting a vaccine stops you catching it!

you do understand the concept of “risk” right?  😂😂 eh FB sheep

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

you do understand the concept of “risk” right?  😂😂 eh FB sheep

Go on I dare you to claim you did not write this: Not only do vaccines stop you catching the virus...

highlandjambo3
55 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I'm sure the tech boffins could find a way round that problem. 

As I said anything is possible an automatic cleanser after every use perhaps. 

Tell you what, you keep on thinking of problems and reasons for not having passports at venues and I'll keep on suggesting ways round them. 

It's going to happen in some form or other so either go with it or sit in the house, your choice. 

Facial recognition going through airports is fairly quick these days........could be something along those lines.

57 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

My view is that if too many people refuse to get the vaccine the twats in both governments will use it as an excuse to continue to keep us locked down to one degree or another. 

Which is the whole point of why alot of people won't take it. 

**** being controlled to an extent where you have to do something you may not be happy with doing just so the government can grant you some rights. 

12 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂 like all vaccines it isn’t perfect, it DOES however reduce the risk by between 85% and 95% depending on which one you have therefore it will stop most people from catching the virus. Pretty ****ing simple concept

It is a simple concept if your concept was right the first time, the post I replied to said vaccines stop you catching the virus.

Seymour M Hersh
25 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I think that is unfair. 

Governments are responsible for the welfare of the population. 

Look at the state of countries like Brazil who are led by Covid deniers. 

If that had happened in the UK our governments would be getting charged with manslaughter. 

You should have a chat with 151. :lol: Fwiw I think everyone offered should get the jab. 

niblick1874

What if a small child has had the Wuhan thing. Will he still have to get the whatever it is so as he can get his pass that will allow him to go and watch his football team. What will his prize be if he gets the one that looks like a gold Willy Wonka ticket. 

Stendelnator

Anyone who refuses to get a harmless jab to their arm for the sake of opening up the country, society and international travel again is an absolute clown and deserves to be mocked roundly by all. 

33 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

We are united in the belief that anti-vaxxer is not a good way to describe those that chose the path they have chosen. It's misleading and racist. It does not help to create a safer experience at the footy. 

We also think calling them lepers is inappropriate.

We have heard of people shouting go do your VSE while throwing things at these poor misguided and very dangerous lost soles. Although doing so is not racist, we do not condone it. 

We must find a new way of refer to them that does not have them feeling left out and bullied. 

A Heifer

We are putting forward the name Heifers as a way of referring to them. Admittedly, it does sound a bit like lepers, however, we are sure that those that are woke, will not let themselves be swayed by this.

We would also like to add that we are very much against yellow stars. We have moved on. They are racist. We know that even the Heifers would agree that a rainbow star would be far more appropriate.

Let's all work together for a safer game of footy.

Yours, The way forward. 

I'm getting my first jab tomorrow, when thing open up again it is my goal to get back to Tynecastle, whether there is a vax passport policy or not there I am almost positive I will need one to fly to Scotland!

4 minutes ago, 151 said:

Which is the whole point of why alot of people won't take it. 

**** being controlled to an extent where you have to do something you may not be happy with doing just so the government can grant you some rights. 

Ordered society has to have leaders and it has to have rules and it has to have compliance. There are plenty wilderness areas left on the planet where people who don’t wish to live under the umbrella of an ordered society can go and live in complete freedom, responsible and answerable only to themselves.

Ordered society has to have leaders and it has to have rules and it has to have compliance. There are plenty wilderness areas left on the planet where people who don’t wish to live under the umbrella of an ordered society can go and live in complete freedom, responsible and answerable only to themselves.

That isn't what I am getting at though. **** I served in the forces for over 8 years where your rights pretty much go and you are under total rule from all ranks above. 

I'm getting at the fact that people are a bit pissed off that they have decided to shut down society and economy for a virus with a very very low death rate, they have then brought out a vaccine which is great and if people go and get it to protect themselves then that is great. 

However, the minute the government start saying you HAVE to inject your body with this in order to do x, y and z then I think we have handed everything over to them.

Since it’s a choice of the current crap version of life vs. watching the football with my family and seeing my friends, I’ll take the vaccine as soon as I’m offered it.

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Go on I dare you to claim you did not write this: Not only do vaccines stop you catching the virus...

My god! I did write it and the they do!   - it’s not my fault you don’t get it. 

Im not saying it is 100% effective, but it’s very effectivel. Lots of people will not catch the virus due to vaccines. 

anyway, I’ve better things to do than argue with conspiracy theorists. 👍🏻

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

That isn't what I am getting at though. **** I served in the forces for over 8 years where your rights pretty much go and you are under total rule from all ranks above. 

I'm getting at the fact that people are a bit pissed off that they have decided to shut down society and economy for a virus with a very very low death rate, they have then brought out a vaccine which is great and if people go and get it to protect themselves then that is great. 

However, the minute the government start saying you HAVE to inject your body with this in order to do x, y and z then I think we have handed everything over to them.

So 126,000 deaths in the UK is very very low.

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

My god! I did write it and the they do!   - it’s not my fault you don’t get it. 

Im not saying it is 100% effective, but it’s very effectivel. Lots of people will not catch the virus due to vaccines. 

anyway, I’ve better things to do than argue with conspiracy theorists. 👍🏻

Dig upwards.

At what point have I  suggested a conspiracy?  How many times does it need repeated that this thread is NOT about a vaccine but it's about having to carry a passport to enter a football ground.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

In comparison to the number of cases then yes? 

Isn't it?

46 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

This, a friend is an nhs worker, had both jags, just tested positive 

Edited by Hesh

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Bareing in mind that is the deaths reported within 28 days of a test. 

They have said and admitted the number has been inflated.

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Trying to convince folk by giving them all the correct information and doing it politely is one thing. However I have seen some utter tossers abusing folk online and otherwise for expressing an opinion which goes again the vaccine narrative.

So how are we going to go about this. Every fan has to show a vaccine passport before getting in? What about the ones who say they are exempt? Would be surely them against their humans right to have to explain or show evidence of this. 

Maybe exemptions are kept together in a small section in the ground? 

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I knew someone would come out with this. The TV reports nightly the number of deaths FOR ANY REASON 28 DAYS AFTER A POSITIVE TEST. NOT all deaths reported are due to covid.

If you have a positive test you self isolate for 10 days. Where does the extra 18 days come from? Why do they not report deaths due to covid and not all deaths with covid, two completely different things.

Yes people are dying due to covid but these numbers are very small  incomparison to deaths generally and many who die WITH covid have underlying conditions that are serious.

However this debate is about carrying a passport.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, 151 said:

In comparison to the number of cases then yes? 

Isn't it?

Still a lot.

williamgerrard
14 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Anyone who refuses to get a harmless jab to their arm for the sake of opening up the country, society and international travel again is an absolute clown and deserves to be mocked roundly by all. 

Hope I never met u in person then 

13 minutes ago, 151 said:

I assume you volunteered to join the forces. no one forced you but you had to follow certain rules, some of which no doubt kept your colleagues save and alive.

So now your being ASKED to have a vaccination which provides herd immunity to a very large extent and your being advised if you want to go to large events you will need to carry confirmation that you have protected yourself. Going to the event is not compulsory. Getting jagged is not compulsory. Carrying ID is not compulsory. Just don’t do what you feel you don’t want to do. It’s really easy but you are restricting yourself because you already know the rules.

A virus with a very low death rate ? Should we have just let it rip through the country tripling that death rate or should we have developed a vaccine and protected as many people as we could (by protecting I mean keeping them alive by the way) by imposing some restrictions until we had herd immunity. Or are you just a bit pissed off you haven’t been able to go to the pub for a year and feck anyone who died or lost people ?

Edited by JimmyCant

1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Maybe exemptions are kept together in a small section in the ground? 

:facepalm:

aii let’s just group together the unfortunate disabled folk who can’t get the vaccine because of medical reasons.  They aren’t allowed to mingle with the vaccinated folk just, you know, they might be virus riddled arseholes. They have to give up season tickets in seats they may have had for years. I reckon the fans should all chant at them “where’s your vacccine, where’s your vaccine!”

Better yet maybe we should parade them on the park or give them a special pin or badge so folk know who is who? 

Ex member of the SaS
4 minutes ago, Hesh said:

This, a friend is an nhs worker, had both jags, just tested positive 

Too many on here are arguing about having ( or not ) the vaccine. This is not the point. I am not against the vaccine but I am against carrying a passport to prove I have had it.

Stendelnator
Just now, williamgerrard said:

Hope I never met u in person then 

William, why do you not want a vaccine? Are you scared of the 5G?

6 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Dig upwards.

At what point have I  suggested a conspiracy?  How many times does it need repeated that this thread is NOT about a vaccine but it's about having to carry a passport to enter a football ground.

You already carry one. It’s called a ticket. Read the back of it one time. There’s a whole load of things on it you need to agree to before you can enter.

I'll get the vaccine when it's offered as I want to look after my and my family's health.  However I do have concerns about having to prove you have been vaccinated to go into a football game, pub etc.  

I'd like to hope that once the majority to get the vaccine, that herd immunity will kick in, hospital numbers, deaths etc will stay low and we don't need to go down this path.

Opens up all sorts of moral, discrimitory and other ethical concerns for me.

3 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Too many on here are arguing about having ( or not ) the vaccine. This is not the point. I am not against the vaccine but I am against carrying a passport to prove I have had it.

Why ? Explain the problem you have with it ?

Bazzas right boot

Unsure on this, but I think it's needed. 

It doesn't stop the virus spreading so unsure why it is so  important. 

My understanding is that Imunnity means you'll still get the virus but less folk will have the severe symptoms with more having none or very mild symptoms. 

You'll still carry the virus and transmit it tho. 

However, If folk want to take their chances and get ill or die from covid that is on them, the further argument imo will be that if folk refuse a vaccine and get ill - should they get treated for free? 

I'm against private health care and believe it  should be universal but if folk refuse a preventative treatment that is relatively inexpensive and quick and get ill because of that, then I'm not happy with that tbh. 

They are using up time and resources that could be used elsewhere and it was entirely preventable. 

This argument can be used for lots of things but with Covid being a fast mutating and transmiting virus it effects everyone and could put the health service under constant pressure, not to mention exposing more medical staff and other patients to the virus ( baring in mind immunity is not 100%)

Beyond football passport's and for travel, IMO, Folk refusing the vaccine will be the excuse that some need  to bring in more private health care and  insurance. 

The press will vilify folk refusing the  vaccine and the private health care narrative will be created. 

I give it a year. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

williamgerrard
3 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

William, why do you not want a vaccine? Are you scared of the 5G?

5g lol u sniffing super glue again be more interested in you slagging me face to face and trying to mock me now that would be funny I'm up for a laugh and re vaccine it my own choice why I don't want it I ain't judgemental re others but sounds like you are 

• JKBMod 3 changed the title to Vaccine passport to get into football and elsewhere...