Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )

i8hibsh

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

As if any of us are ****ing glad we are where we are, I mean honestly!

Anyone with half a brain cell knew what u meant 

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo61

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
46 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Yes I am glad people are waking up as now her days in charge will be numbered.  Her gushing fans are the reason we are in this mess.

On this occasion I would rather have been proved wrong but it has bene glaringly obvious I was not going to be. 

Fair enough, but you come across as enjoying the situation way to much.

David Black
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair enough, but you come across as enjoying the situation way to much.

Why not, he's been proven to be correct and suffered much criticism along the way for his views, most of which i have agreed with.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, David Black said:

Why not, he's been proven to be correct and suffered much criticism along the way for his views, most of which i have agreed with.

Why not.... 

Really? 

David Black
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Why not.... 

Really? 

Yes really. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before the penny drops with supporters. We have done that and at last they realise i8 has been correct most of the time. 

May one-six

Mmmm...who's done more for Hearts? A woman who put in £Ms when the club was in danger of dying or a guy who sits in front of a computer spouting misogyny while failing to attend Tynie? It's a tough one, right enough.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, May one-six said:

Mmmm...who's done more for Hearts? A woman who put in £Ms when the club was in danger of dying or a guy who sits in front of a computer spouting misogyny while failing to attend Tynie? It's a tough one, right enough.

Not only doesn't attend games, refuses to put money into FOH or club in any way. 

Stating you hate Hibs in user name doesn't make you a Hearts supporter. 

David Black
6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I can’t see her wanting to continue. Banners outside her house. Makes sense to move on in the summer

If this is fact it would allow her to walk away with some goodwill from the support for the many good things she has achieved. By stating she was going in the summer it would stop all her critics. myself included, from more criticism of her. The transfer of shares would be perfect.

David Black

Seven years ago when you took over our club, you admitted at that time you knew nothing about running a football club, hence your appointed of Craig Levein. A perfectly understandable appointed given his credentials and love of the club. Since then however you have presided over bad appointment after the other, thereby highlighting you still know very little about the football side of the club and what is required. We all know it is only a matter of time before Robbie Neilson is removed and given we now have CEO Andrew McKinley, Sporting Director Joe Savage and in an advisory capacity Jim Jeffries at the club, will you do the right thing and stand back this time and let these individuals get on with appointing the next coach/manager. I don't know how much football knowledge Andrew McKinley has, but we do the other two and that is two more than at other appointments. Your only input should be determining the salary limit the club can afford to pay.

ford donald
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

I can’t see her wanting to continue. Banners outside her house. Makes sense to move on in the summer

Sad it has come to that,though she has brought this on herself.

Forever Hearts

I've got a question for her too.

Dear Ann, 

Can you please sack Robbie Neilson? 

Thanks. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I've got a question for her too.

Dear Ann, 

Can you please sack Robbie Neilson? 

Thanks. 

“and yourself, cheers”

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Most people's granmothers care about them.

true...Thats why i asked if she has any of her family set up in the club aswell wouldnt surprise me whatsoever

Colonel Kurtz

If she leaves will her "staff" go with her,theres rather a lot of them

I remember the days of Tonys Cronies and was wondering what the Tynecastle version would be... Annies ******* ?

kingantti1874

Dear Ann

Given Bidco has been paid back in full, and only Covid has blocked the share transfer which should be completed soon

Why do you think you have the right to ignore the fans? 

please get back in your box, step into the background and let football people make football decisions 

I just hope when robbie gets sacked its not gonna be last season all over again after getting new manager but still having the same who gives a **** attitude and we get relegated again,i think in that scenario then there would be a lot more foh money gone to the point it could be totally catastophic for the club,people are already half way there and you can only push so much and get away with so much.I think the club are so lucky theres only 200 pledges gone but way we are going itll be 2000 by end of season

Nookie Bear
8 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

Can anyone think of another club that is run by more or less ur granny? Cant think of another club in the world thats as much of a joke as we are

Norwich?

Just now, daavojaay said:

I just hope when robbie gets sacked its not gonna be last season all over again after getting new manager but still having the same who gives a **** attitude and we get relegated again,i think in that scenario then there would be a lot more foh money gone to the point it could be totally catastophic for the club,people are already half way there and you can only push so much and get away with so much.I think the club are so lucky theres only 200 pledges gone but way we are going itll be 2000 by end of season

Just mean if its into say 7 or 8 games next season and we are getting pumped we cant pick ourselves up in this diddy league so why would we against harder teams.... i forsee the stendel situation all over again but we wont have the excuse of being demoted next time.I think if we were properly relegated then most of those players wouldnt have been here this season.They survived on that excuse.

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Norwich?

Let’s be ‘avin you..... come on!!! 

Imagine Ann after a few vino calapso’s on the pitch at half time😂

Dear Ann,

Do you remember being outside the ground in Tallinn and a big drunken man came up top you and said thanks Ann, you are the best, then made a joke about us playing a team in green and white?

Well did you know that guy feels dirty for this and now despises you?

17 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

Cant think of another club in the world thats as much of a joke as we are

Try thinking of a club with the worst derby record in world football.

A club that could win every derby from now until 2035 and still have an inferior record.

That should cheer you up 😉

Spitonastranger
23 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

Can anyone think of another club that is run by more or less ur granny? Cant think of another club in the world thats as much of a joke as we are

The new rangers, newco etc also the other b*m cheek. Imagining trying to say yuo have won 55 titles when every one knows they let their club die :)

Rick Sanchez

I'm surprised James Anderson hasn't been livid with the money they've thrown away on absolute shite.

He is a fan as well after all.

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Dear Ann,

Do you remember being outside the ground in Tallinn and a big drunken man came up top you and said thanks Ann, you are the best, then made a joke about us playing a team in green and white?

Well did you know that guy feels dirty for this and now despises you?

Piers Morgan / Megan Markle = I8hibsh / Ann Budge 

Robbo-Jambo
27 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Norwich?

The difference is they are well run and have a decent team. 

The exact opposite of us. 😏

Hectormasson
27 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Let’s be ‘avin you..... come on!!! 

Imagine Ann after a few vino calapso’s on the pitch at half time😂

I imagine the response too if it ever did happen ? (Censored)🙆🙆🙆

5 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Piers Morgan / Megan Markle = I8hibsh / Ann Budge 

The Markle

:clumshot:

gordon simpson

the disrespect shown to our club's owner is beyond belief

and the calls for football minded folk is a joke ,

as long as I can remember our club run by football folks has been a disaster

and god save us once the dafties in the foundation take over 

this cesspit  form will go into meltdown  with all the football experts 

greeting like a bunch of bairns .

• davemclaren changed the title to Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )
8 minutes ago, gordon simpson said:

The people saying this tend to have not been so considerate during the 'Pieman' years.

bajthejambo
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I was bevying on Sat afternoon and my pal said "QoS have scored after a minute" and we actually laughed.  Not becasue we were glad but becasue it is now so ridiculously unnaceptable. 

I was talking to my mate a couple of minutes before kick off and we joked we'd be a goal down after two minutes. Then it went in and we were the same as yourselves. 

The club has to and always should come first. Budge has to accept her failures and step aside.

3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

It does and you can’t blame her no matter if you feel she can still contribute or not that would certainly make many think twice. Its not worth it. The amount of people stating its ok was insane. If she does choose to leave then I hope it doesn’t mean the end of any philanthropists who have chosen to put money back in for nothing (I include AB there from monies she has put in without anything in return) I also hope whoever takes over her role properly continues to push the commercial side. From there hopefully the football side will step up to the level it should be at for said investment and turnover

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Norwich?

No point trying to engage that poster its like i8s double act partner reading their posts. ****ing insane the amount of abuse. Tbf though most of their abuse has been tame since they used retarded on Saturday. Classy 😑

Auldbenches
3 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

If she leaves will her "staff" go with her,theres rather a lot of them

I remember the days of Tonys Cronies and was wondering what the Tynecastle version would be... Annies ******* ?

Lady Ann's Lickspittles?  

Robbo-Jambo
2 hours ago, gordon simpson said:

and the calls for football minded folk is a joke ,

as long as I can remember our club run by football folks has been a disaster

and god save us once the dafties in the foundation take over 

this cesspit  form will go into meltdown  with all the football experts 

greeting like a bunch of bairns .

So do we just carry on with the Annie and Robbie show then. 😏 

Dear Ann,

Hibernian: promoted 2017, currently sitting 3rd in the Prem.

Rangers 2012: promoted 2016, current Premier Champions.

Hearts: promoted 2015, in the Championship, out of two Cup comps to electricians and plumbers.

Thoughts?

............................................Jambonian.

9 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Dear Ann,

Hibernian: promoted 2017, currently sitting 3rd in the Prem.

Rangers 2012: promoted 2016, current Premier Champions.

Hearts: promoted 2015, in the Championship, out of two Cup comps to electricians and plumbers.

Thoughts?

............................................Jambonian.

Aye, but Hibs and Rangers don't send second hand clothes to Rwanda or have a kids digital innovation centre (for all fans).

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye, but Hibs and Rangers don't send second hand clothes to Rwanda or have a kids digital innovation centre (for all fans).

Is there no a civil war in Rwanda?....Must be the Budge effect!

Neilson Out 

gordon simpson
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The people saying this tend to have not been so considerate during the 'Pieman' years.

you can't compare  AB with the pieman ffs one saved our club and the other was going to kill it 

5 hours ago, May one-six said:

Odd username for a Hearts supporter. 

Did something happen in May '16 to make you happy?

stevieboobs
1 minute ago, gordon simpson said:

you can't compare  AB with the pieman ffs one saved our club and the other was going to kill it 

The one who saved it is doing a good job of strangling it at the moment 

5 minutes ago, martoon said:

My birthday 1998, one of the best birthday’s ever.

7 minutes ago, gordon simpson said:

My point was that All the abuse Chris Robinson recieved was nothing short of criminal.  Savaged by our entire support with zero ****s given.  Now, becasue Ann Budge is female we must be more respectful.  All I ask is why?

Robinson at least very much understood what it was all about and if he had a FoH behond him and benefactors left right and centre he would have pulled it off.  

andythejambo
7 minutes ago, martoon said:

Eh ....May 1-6 could be May 16th, one of the most significant dates in my Hearts supporting history.

May one-six
11 minutes ago, martoon said:

No, but something happened on May 16th. If you were a Hearts supporter you might know.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, sadj said:

It does and you can’t blame her no matter if you feel she can still contribute or not that would certainly make many think twice. Its not worth it. The amount of people stating its ok was insane. If she does choose to leave then I hope it doesn’t mean the end of any philanthropists who have chosen to put money back in for nothing (I include AB there from monies she has put in without anything in return) I also hope whoever takes over her role properly continues to push the commercial side. From there hopefully the football side will step up to the level it should be at for said investment and turnover

The oot Brigade will have all that covered. 

I wouldn't worry. 

10 minutes ago, sac said:

My birthday 1998, one of the best birthday’s ever.

7 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

Eh ....May 1-6 could be May 16th, one of the most significant dates in my Hearts supporting history.

3 minutes ago, May one-six said:

No, but something happened on May 16th. If you were a Hearts supporter you might know.

Fair enough.

My mistake.

I usually know a wrong 'un right from the start. 😊

Edited by martoon