Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )

i8hibsh

1 hour ago, jamborich said:

**** off and stop talking pish

While the OP has history of unhinged posts, he is pretty much on the money with this unfortunately. 

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo61

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yep, get her to ****.

Don’t even enjoy supporting Hearts anymore.

You & I both. 

Not for years now.

if Neilson is manager next term, I’ll not renew for the first time in my life. 

It’s really that simple.

I couldn’t bring myself to enter my debit card details for two ST’s whilst this utter clown is in charge.

One must also imagine the players are potentially downing tools, so bad a result that is. 

But his headline making losses are so many, he’s patently not the man to secure any kind of normality. 

Worse than Levein and as bad as Cathro. 

Budge needs to retire from it all too. 

Been saying it for months now, we are not going anywhere under budge, infact she is now seriously damaging the reputation of HMFC.

Please feck off now mrs budge and take Robbie with you!!

sandylejambo

I am hopefull she'll bin him in the morning, if she does then she' back in the good books, if she does not then it's time for her to go.

Famous 1874

Ann Budge loses every ounce of any respect that I had left for her (clue - not a lot) if she fails to sack Robbie Neilson by close of play tomorrow. 

Genuinely unbelievable if he survives this. He’s clearly lost the vast majority of the fans. Is anyone stick backing him? And I also believe that people have finally woken up and realised Budge is a major part of the problem. I have wanted her out for years. 

2 hours ago, InternationalJambo said:

I'm sorry but how can folk still trot out the excuse "If it was not for her we wouldn't have a club". 

Fair enough she stepped in when no one else looked likely. Fair enough she has gotten us into a healthy financial position. 

But we are a FOOTBALL CLUB. We need forward thinking individuals that will take us to the next level (that with our infrastructure we are more than capable of reaching btw). 

Your two "fair enoughs" kind of make a mockery of your first sentence.

1 hour ago, sandylejambo said:

I am hopefull she'll bin him in the morning, if she does then she' back in the good books, if she does not then it's time for her to go.

That's about where I'm at although it still might not get her in my good books for long, you are correct , if she can't see it's time for a managerial change and a good part of the support are really pissed then she just doesn't get it!

glynnlondon

I'll say this for her era though , the ability of Hearts under her watch to find lower and lower rock bottoms every season is ****ing impressive.

Wonder what gems she has in store for us next season.

4 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

I'll say this for her era though , the ability of Hearts under her watch to find lower and lower rock bottoms every season is ****ing impressive.

Wonder what gems she has in store for us next season.

Oh god please no! What a thought! I hope the majority of hearts fans don't renew season tickets in high numbers if she sticks by robbie 0-0son, would be the best way for us to force her hand.

Geoff Kilpatrick

FoH could complete the share transfer and remove Budge today.

Why they don't is baffling.

7 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He won't be sacked by her. 

He has just led us to the worst result in our history but he will still be in that dug out on Saturday, guaranteed. 

Absolute farce and embarrassment. 

He should have been sacked straight after the game. Just like Levein should have been sacked after the 5-0 defeat to Livingston and just like Cathro should have been sacked at the end of the season instead of being allowed the summer to sign players and then have a disastrous League Cup group stage.

Last night is by far the most embarrassing result in the clubs history. Beat by a Highland league side in the 5th tier of Scottish football who have not played a competitive game in 3 months. When you consider that our squad travelled up there the night before and stayed at a hotel to prepare while the entire Brora team would have been working their normal jobs the day of the game, it really does make things even more cringeworthy. 

Yet Anne Budge’s view of last night will be “Oh well, you can’t win every game”. Results like last night cannot go unpunished, yet it will be. 
Anne Budge should not be allowed to make one more decision at our football club!

Edited by Lambo85

8 hours ago, saxondale said:

The blame should lie firmly at Neilson’s door.

Budge has brought in a manager who who has already won this league with Dundee United (and us previously), so it would be safe to assume (without the benefit of hindsight) he would be able to do so once again with ease given we have better and bigger resources.

As soon as Budge has hired Neilson, that’s her job done from a footballing perspective. From there on in, it is up to him and his coaching staff to get us winning and playing like a team perceived to be a class above the rest in this league - which they have failed to do so.

Good sensible post but no point in the rush to blame the world on here. Budge has ensured we will come out of covid unscathed which is her main job. She supplied a new manager to get us out of the championship, one that most though was a sensible, if not inspiring, choice. She brought in Savage who everyone thought was a great move.  Having said all that she really has to act and Robbie has to go. Of course she will never please the OP as it's hard to change her sex (yes I know it can be done)

Selkirkhmfc1874

She showed she can be decisive getting rid of Gary Locke and Daniel Stendel , she also showed she can be stubborn sticking with Craig Levein but today she's got to show her decisive side and get shot of Robbie Neilson. If she doesn't goodluck selling season tickets this summer.

The mistakes of Cathro , sticking with Levein, and now Neilson has cost the club an absolute fortune between signing absolute duds and paying off coaching staff after making appointments who've been a huge mistake and again it's going to cost us a fortune to sack Neilson.

allystrachan

The decision on Stendel was made easier due to the terms of his contract. 

She didn’t sack him, she just didn’t renegotiate new terms.

been here before

Going to be a big job for the mods this morning merging all the new threads started because its seemingly easier starting new threads to say whats already being said in a dozen other identical ones.

57 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I think it is down to her loving the power and them just loving her too much.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Ann Budge loses every ounce of any respect that I had left for her (clue - not a lot) if she fails to sack Robbie Neilson by close of play tomorrow. 

Genuinely unbelievable if he survives this. He’s clearly lost the vast majority of the fans. Is anyone stick backing him? And I also believe that people have finally woken up and realised Budge is a major part of the problem. I have wanted her out for years. 

He will survive this. She’ll see last night as one of those things. I’ve been saying for years now that she doesn’t really care about results. They don’t matter to her

27 minutes ago, been here before said:

Going to be a big job for the mods this morning merging all the new threads started because its seemingly easier starting new threads to say whats already being said in a dozen other identical ones.

been here before....as your name suggests matey there'll be loads of them

Jambof3tornado

Long hard look at the rudderless direction we are taking is needed.

Best done when budge gets the **** out the door.

22games nro
58 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Or even let him know he’d been replaced !

David McCaig
59 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Same with Gary Locke.

The removal of Robbie has to be clinical and swift.

6 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

She has to go to

She’ll probably issue another one of her self-pitying “they’ve all got it in for me” statements and make another snide reference to “genuine fans”. Absolutely ****ing clueless.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

She’s shown that she is out of her depth, arrogant, incompetent, disinterested in success and totally, totally unsuitable.

That is all.

Time for her to show some strength of character and leadership and get rid of a Robbie  - and don’t for gods sake go to Levein for suggestions as to who should replace him. There have always been suggestions that it was Levein that pointed her in the direction of bringing Robbie back.

Class of 75
1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Time for her to show some strength of character and leadership and get rid of a Robbie  - and don’t for gods sake go to Levein for suggestions as to who should replace him. There have always been suggestions that it was Levein that pointed her in the direction of bringing Robbie back.

Totally agree. That idiot would suggest himself for the role 

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

She showed she can be decisive getting rid of Gary Locke and Daniel Stendel , she also showed she can be stubborn sticking with Craig Levein but today she's got to show her decisive side and get shot of Robbie Neilson. If she doesn't goodluck selling season tickets this summer.

The mistakes of Cathro , sticking with Levein, and now Neilson has cost the club an absolute fortune between signing absolute duds and paying off coaching staff after making appointments who've been a huge mistake and again it's going to cost us a fortune to sack Neilson.

We contribute enough through FoH to easily pay out his contract. If the terms of his contract have a performance clause then he should be off today. Budge is now the problem. Players, coaches and directors are all protected regardless of how they perform. Usually when clubs sink this low it's because of finance but ours is fine. Time to change things at the top.

This woman did some good stuff saving the club but since then it has been a total disaster. She is the common denominator over the whole sad series of event since we regained  the SPL . I think she has no idea at all about football and this alone is enough for me to say it is time for her to step aside get someone in charge who know how to run a football club . She could still be a major member of the board but she should have no say whatsoever about football matters. It is not going to be easy from here but we badly need someone who knows what they are doing . She has to step aside and let someone else run the club or we are going to perish .

As for Mr Neilson if he does not resign this morning he is a total charlatan he also has to go... who to replace him short term until the seasons end? Well anybody off the street could do as well as he has been doing. 

gashauskis9
7 hours ago, oi oi said:

While the OP has history of unhinged posts, he is pretty much on the money with this unfortunately. 

Sadly this 

18Jambo_dave74
39 minutes ago, leginten said:

She’ll probably issue another one of her self-pitying “they’ve all got it in for me” statements and make another snide reference to “genuine fans”. Absolutely ****ing clueless.

That was the turning point for me.

When every man and his dog could see Levein had to be sacked (and had been the case for some time) she referred to unhappy fans as “a pile”, if I remember correctly. All because she didn’t want to sack her best pal and “he would know when to leave”.

As you say, ******* clueless and insulting the fan base with her ****. 

2 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

That was the turning point for me.

When every man and his dog could see Levein had to be sacked (and had been the case for some time) she referred to unhappy fans as “a pile”, if I remember correctly. All because she didn’t want to sack her best pal and “he would know when to leave”.

As you say, ******* clueless and insulting the fan base with her ****. 

That’s where I’m at... last night should be the final nail of many nails. It won’t be.  
Sacking Robbie would be the easy thing to do, we don’t do knee jerk reactions... we have a plan ... look it’s on a wall on a PowerPoint, didn’t Agness do well to get this on one slide. This is just a headwind and we will get through it together.  A retired business woman who has no business being in football. 

The grotesque overspend on main stand - new pitches - squad - non football related priorities - progressive agenda (too much too soon) - the failing academy. 

The fans have paid for the majority of this, wasn’t it 3 years and we owned a debt free club???... why don’t we ?
She is as stubborn as she is incompetent. 

8 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

I know, because I have an understanding of company law. What would it take for you to accept the clear explanations that have been provided by several posters?

You've had Comapnies Act quoted at you. So here is a question for you. What part of the FOH/club agreement do you think prevents FoH from making use of the provisions of the Companies Act?

I admit it was some time ago, but I have read the papers.

They are quite explicit about what the FoH cannot do and very quiet on what it can do. We cannot hire and fire the manager for instance.

They are also quiet on who actually leads the club forward other than the board on which FoH have a minority and 'someone' influences/ controls. It has always been destined for a squabble and I refer back to Blackburn and Jack Walkers charity being overturned within a few years!

The barrackroom lawyers say company law will kick in, that is a maybes aye maybes naw as there is an agreement in place? Our last legal challenge to a pre-determined agreement went well eh! How long did that take and how much did that cost?

My reading was that the existing shareholders had some kind of preference shares, when in fact their shares were absolutely worthless and should have been absorbed into FoH!

What you are implying is that Budgie has retained control for her own aims/ purposes even after having been repaid almost all sums due and the remainder lying in a bank account and FoH are complicit!

I like Budge and she has done great things on the business side for the club. However she has a high tolerance for failure and humiliation on the football side. It’s this I fear most. There does not seem to be a level of degradation she will not accept.

jambo-rocker
11 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

With out her we wouldn’t be here 

Wrong attitude she has no rights to be here forever. Done a great thing but she alone is the root cause of our problems. 
Turned the place into a happy camp where you can do no wrong. 
Her decisions have been shocking over the years absolutely shocking 

Anne stick to running offices and go now 

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

I admit it was some time ago, but I have read the papers.

They are quite explicit about what the FoH cannot do and very quiet on what it can do. We cannot hire and fire the manager for instance.

They are also quiet on who actually leads the club forward other than the board on which FoH have a minority and 'someone' influences/ controls. It has always been destined for a squabble and I refer back to Blackburn and Jack Walkers charity being overturned within a few years!

The barrackroom lawyers say company law will kick in, that is a maybes aye maybes naw as there is an agreement in place? Our last legal challenge to a pre-determined agreement went well eh! How long did that take and how much did that cost?

My reading was that the existing shareholders had some kind of preference shares, when in fact their shares were absolutely worthless and should have been absorbed into FoH!

What you are implying is that Budgie has retained control for her own aims/ purposes even after having been repaid almost all sums due and the remainder lying in a bank account and FoH are complicit!

It’s been explained to you several times.

Mid Calder Jambo
3 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Cosy cartel syndrome? We like being Directors of the football club we support with all the perks that come along with that status. We ain't going to rock the boat.

Forever Hearts
11 hours ago, saxondale said:

A loser and a failure who has won this league twice? Like I said, without the benefit of hindsight, the appointment of Neilson seemed to be a pretty safe and sensible one.

However, it seems him and his coaching staff do not have what it takes in this case.

You're praising him for winning the Championship? There really is no hope with fans like you. Utterly mind-boggling. 

Mid Calder Jambo
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

If Robbies not sacked by 3pm the board must go. Utter charlatans the lot of them. Feeble inept and incompetent. 

Yes he has to swing for that one and he would normally know that, but with his gaurdian angel Budge at the helm she won't be nasty and do the right thing for HMFC

I would rather she goes than robbie.  I dont trust her to make a single decision at the club now.

Thanks for the loan of money so that the fans could save the club, now hand over the keys and **** off. 

3 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Yes he has to swing for that one and he would normally know that, but with his gaurdian angel Budge at the helm she won't be nasty and do the right thing for HMFC

She must have a ruthless streak. No one becomes a multi millionaire without snapping a few necks along the way. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

She must have a ruthless streak. No one becomes a multi millionaire without snapping a few necks along the way. 

She's as soft as putty when it comes to big football decisions. She's showed that time and time again. 

Mid Calder Jambo
5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Unless you get lucky? Neilsons neck needs snapped now then she do her own.

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

She's as soft as putty when it comes to big football decisions. She's showed that time and time again. 

Now now that's hardly fair.

I am sure Robbie won't get a biscuit with his coffee this morning to show how angry she is 

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

She obviously doesn't demand as much when she has no skin in it. 

1 minute ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Unless you get lucky? Neilsons neck needs snapped now then she do her own.

Aye, the pair of them need to go. Asap

• davemclaren changed the title to Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )