Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )

i8hibsh

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo61

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robbo-Jambo
46 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

She is what is rotten.

Neilson should be sacked tonight but he won’t be, he’ll be allowed to carry on so we can stumble our way out of the championship. He’ll then be allowed to sign a pile of shite in the summer and when he does finally get sacked we will be 8 points adrift at the foot of the Premiership. 

He won't be sacked by her. 

He has just led us to the worst result in our history but he will still be in that dug out on Saturday, guaranteed. 

Absolute farce and embarrassment. 

Saint Jambo
1 minute ago, MrBones said:

If this is true, why are any of us still giving money to FOH? And if it is, I'm cancelling my DD

It's not true. Whether the FOH Board are willing to use any of the power they have is another matter entirely, but Jamob61 simply has no idea what they are talking about.

Listened to it. Turned it off and tried to get some sleep as am up early for work tomorrow. 

Cannot sleep lying here raging. No amount of time will make me calm down. 

Japan Jambo
30 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

The losses don't go away with her........many contracts go on for years and hamstring the club  ala Damour!

all the more reason we should have stopped doling out pension plans and started blooding youngsters. We just keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting a different outcome.

Backed her only because she saved us but her time is up, she is a business woman not a footballing woman her loyalty to ex players will be her down fall

jack D and coke
48 minutes ago, saxondale said:

The blame should lie firmly at Neilson’s door.

Budge has brought in a manager who who has already won this league with Dundee United (and us previously), so it would be safe to assume (without the benefit of hindsight) he would be able to do so once again with ease given we have better and bigger resources.

As soon as Budge has hired Neilson, that’s her job done from a footballing perspective. From there on in, it is up to him and his coaching staff to get us winning and playing like a team perceived to be a class above the rest in this league - which they have failed to do so.

Whilst I agree the decision to bring Robbie back wasn’t a good one. Not a hearts fan I know was enthusiastic about the appointment. We all knew what we would get with him in charge. 
But the players also need a look at themselves after that. Every single one a disgrace tonight. They should be made to make their own way home the lot of them. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Her family are hibs barstewards who are laughing at us.   

Her bro tells everyone he took her to games apparently. 

21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I just do not know how much deeper we have to sink before people take off the misty eyed specs.

She never ****ing saved us, we saved us.

She has instilled this softness, comfort blanket, powder puff, airy fairy, 500,000 genders, unicorm, all one, love thy neighbour, greenpeace, peace love and harmony bollocks into our club it has trickled down throughout every brick and into the dressing room. We are a disgrace of a sports club and are more suited with fans getting Edinburgh council leisure cards than season tickets.

She does not care about Hearts winning, she cares about Hearts (and her) looking good to all those that (laugh) look in.

**** her and get her to **** out.

**** off and stop talking pish

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, MrBones said:

If this is true, why are any of us still giving money to FOH? And if it is, I'm cancelling my DD

It isn’t. 

10 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Beats the sh*te out of me.

Everyone assumes the FoH can change the agreement at will, why then was there an agreement????

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Backed her only because she saved us but her time is up, she is a business woman not a footballing woman her loyalty to ex players will be her down fall

I’m not even sure you can call her a business women, she succeeded in one field. She’s failed miserably in another. A bit like the Pieman. Running a football club and an IT business will have a few similarities but vary wildly too. 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Whilst I agree the decision to bring Robbie back wasn’t a good one. Not a hearts fan I know was enthusiastic about the appointment. We all knew what we would get with him in charge. 
But the players also need a look at themselves after that. Every single one a disgrace tonight. They should be made to make their own way home the lot of them. 

Robbie is a poor manager making poor players even worse than they were, and they don't seem to care!

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m not even sure you can call her a business women, she succeeded in one field. She’s failed miserably in another. A bit like the Pieman. Running a football club and an IT business will have a few similarities but vary wildly too. 

Fair play but I'd rather have her money than yours 😁

If she cannot bring herself to make the call she needs to step down. Since 2015 we've had one disaster after another on the park. This is bridge too far territory for me. 

Its a call that must be made. Robbie very evidently isn't going to do the decent thing here. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Fair play but I'd rather have her money than yours 😁

What money 🤷🏾‍♂️
I’ve put more money in than her though, we all have. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

If she cannot bring herself to make the call she needs to step down. Since 2015 we've had one disaster after another on the park. This is bridge too far territory for me. 

Its a call that must be made. Robbie very evidently isn't going to do the decent thing here. 

Maybe she could ask her special adviser to do it, it’s his fault he’s back and the clubs in this state. He owes us big time 

41 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Don’t know why some give her a pass? Would Wallace or the Pieman get an easy ride if they overseen the last few seasons?

Neither did when it went bad for them, actually.  The whole club has gone soft, declawed.

Bang on Debut

We are spineless. Something has to change and soon.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Jambo61 said:

FoH have absolutely no right to change the agreed structure and powers, the horse has bolted!

I'm sorry but that is wrong.

However, FOH needs to be the majority shareholder first.  They need to hand over the final £100k to Bidco and complete the share transfer.

Only when that happens will FOH be in control of events at the club, although the new governance procedures will come into force at that point, which makes the sequencing of events a bit more cumbersome.

Options for FOH to seek changes at the club would be.

1. FOH Board asks that the Club Board to takes a particular action.

2. If the Club refuses, FOH could call a a General Meeting of the Club's shareholders and use its majority shareholding to pass a motion instructing the Club Board to take a particular action.

3.  If the FOH Board is not minded to take such action, then the FOH members can force the FOH Board to act. However, that would need 5% of the membership (Companies Act 2006 - Section 303) to get together to call a GM.  (circa 400+ members)

4. If (3) is achieved, then the resolution seeking that the FOH Board takes a particular action would have to be passed by 50% of members voting at the FOH GM.

5. If (4) is achieved, then the FOH Board would be mandated to carry out options (1) and (2).

It would be highly unlikely that the Club Board would try to resist such action by the FOH membership, but there would likely be a number of resignations first.

Similarly if the FOH membership sought to force the hand of the FOH Board, then it is possible that the FOH Board could resign, thus creating further disruption.

Such a sequence of events would mark a complete breakdown of the relationship between the FOH and Club Boards and could put the wellbeing of the club in jeopardy, as AB could call in her loans, or benefactor donations could be lost.  FOH funding could also dry up.

Edited by Footballfirst

If Robbie survives this, that'll tell you everything you need to know about our club.

We're soft and failure is tolerated as long as we're all nice people and stay friends.

AB should have done the honourable thing and resigned after last year but she didn't.  If Neilson is still our manager after this, she'll be close to losing any remaining support or good will she had.

Going back for Neilson was a poor, desperate decision. Not getting rid of him now would be even worse.

38 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Josef Fritzl's daughter wouldn't be here without him. Didn't give him the right to then ruin her ****ing life.

:gok:

👏

6 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

If Robbie survives this, that'll tell you everything you need to know about our club.

We're soft and failure is tolerated as long as we're all nice people and stay friends.

AB should have done the honourable thing and resigned after last year but she didn't.  If Neilson is still our manager after this, she'll be close to losing any remaining support or good will she had.

Going back for Neilson was a poor, desperate decision. Not getting rid of him now would be even worse.

Hard to argue about any of this however I can't see AB sacking Robbie as she'll say his remit was to win the Championship.

18Jambo_dave74
7 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Do you honestly think he will be sacked? I don’t think there’s any chance of it happening whatsoever and that’s why he isn’t the main problem - it’s the person at the top making the decisions. Or should I say the one at the top that refuses to make the difficult decisions.

Your post is bang on.

Robbo-Jambo
38 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Listened to it. Turned it off and tried to get some sleep as am up early for work tomorrow. 

Cannot sleep lying here raging. No amount of time will make me calm down. 

Exactly how I feel. 

Still absolutely raging having witnessed the worst result in our history. 

The recruitment under her is off the chart diabolical.

The money wasted under her is off the chart diabolical.

The results under her are off the chart diabolical.

The connection with the fans under her is off the chart diabolical.

The academy under her is off the chart diabolical.

The atmosphere under her is off the chart diabolical.

She is a ****ing failure at this club.

Captain Lithuania
1 hour ago, saxondale said:

The blame should lie firmly at Neilson’s door.

Budge has brought in a manager who who has already won this league with Dundee United (and us previously), so it would be safe to assume (without the benefit of hindsight) he would be able to do so once again with ease given we have better and bigger resources.

As soon as Budge has hired Neilson, that’s her job done from a footballing perspective. From there on in, it is up to him and his coaching staff to get us winning and playing like a team perceived to be a class above the rest in this league - which they have failed to do so.

Pretty much how I feel. I was happy for Neilson to see the season out as it’s a certainty we will go up. Lost for words. 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

I wouldn’t say I want her to leave only that she has no input at any football related matters as she’s made a James hunt of every one

I agree with this 100%

I'm not sure but has she not stood back from the football side of things and left that to Savage and the former Golf guy.

15 minutes ago, mugwump said:

Hard to argue about any of this however I can't see AB sacking Robbie as she'll say his remit was to win the Championship.

15 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Do you honestly think he will be sacked? I don’t think there’s any chance of it happening whatsoever and that’s why he isn’t the main problem - it’s the person at the top making the decisions. Or should I say the one at the top that refuses to make the difficult decisions.

Your post is bang on.

I fully expect nothing to happen.

Exactly why we're in this mess. We're run like a church bridge club. 😭

Saint Jambo
2 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

I agree with this 100%

I'm not sure but has she not stood back from the football side of things and left that to Savage and the former Golf guy.

In her recent interview it sounded as if she was still very hands on.

2 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

I agree with this 100%

I suspect you're right.

In which case Neilson is safe : no way is our new CEO going to start off by sacking a h/coach whose (admittedly ,shit ) team is top of the 2nd tier of Scottish football. 

Can. Down.Road.Kicked. 

Nap. 

37 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I'm sorry but that is wrong.

However, FOH needs to be the majority shareholder first.  They need to hand over the final £100k to Bidco and complete the share transfer.

Only when that happens will FOH be in control of events at the club, although the new governance procedures will come into force at that point, which makes the sequencing of events a bit more cumbersome.

Options for FOH to seek changes at the club would be.

1. FOH Board asks that the Club Board to takes a particular action.

2. If the Club refuses, FOH could call a a General Meeting of the Club's shareholders and use its majority shareholding to pass a motion instructing the Club Board to take a particular action.

3.  If the FOH Board is not minded to take such action, then the FOH members can force the FOH Board to act. However, that would need 5% of the membership (Companies Act 2006 - Section 303) to get together to call a GM.  (circa 400+ members)

4. If (3) is achieved, then the resolution seeking that the FOH Board takes a particular action would have to be passed by 50% of members voting at the FOH GM.

5. If (4) is achieved, then the FOH Board would be mandated to carry out options (1) and (2).

It would be highly unlikely that the Club Board would try to resist such action by the FOH membership, but there would likely be a number of resignations first.

Similarly if the FOH membership sought to force the hand of the FOH Board, then it is possible that the FOH Board could resign, thus creating further disruption.

Such a sequence of events would mark a complete breakdown of the relationship between the FOH and Club Boards and could put the wellbeing of the club in jeopardy, as AB could call in her loans, or benefactor donations could be lost.  FOH funding could also dry up.

Right so the structure that was agreed is simply set aside........why would anyone bother with a redundant structure then?

Saint Jambo
8 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Right so the structure that was agreed is simply set aside........why would anyone bother with a redundant structure then?

Because it sets out a plan. It is how things are intended to work. But that doesn't mean that there is no way to change the plan. It can be changed if the FOH Board or ultimately the FOH membership have the will to do so.

18 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I suspect you're right.

In which case Neilson is safe : no way is our new CEO going to start off by sacking a h/coach whose (admittedly ,shit ) team is top of the 2nd tier of Scottish football. 

Can. Down.Road.Kicked. 

Nap. 

Our new CEO has nothing to do with the football side apparently😳

1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

It's not true. Whether the FOH Board are willing to use any of the power they have is another matter entirely, but Jamob61 simply has no idea what they are talking about.

Based on what?

There is an agreement, it handicaps FoH!

If it can simply be set aside, why is it there?

What power do FoH have exactly, explain!

At the start of the 2019/2020 season Budge said "I am now going to focus on the football side of the business"

10 months later we were relegated  and since then we have been papped out both cups by Alloa and Brora Rangers and signed even worse players than we had before.

How the **** can Jambos still champion this disaster of a woman.

Just now, merrymac said:

Our new CEO has nothing to do with the football side apparently😳

Fair enough : so who at the club knows anything/does anything about the "football dept" ?

AB has been playing the same record since day 1 in that regard ie " I know nothing". 

Is the football dept answerable to AB ?  Please tell me it's not. We're doomed. 

3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Because it sets out a plan. It is how things are intended to work. But that doesn't mean that there is no way to change the plan. It can be changed if the FOH Board or ultimately the FOH membership have the will to do so.

You hope/ think/ want?

3 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Based on what?

What is your point ? 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Fair enough : so who at the club knows anything/does anything about the "football dept" ?

AB has been playing the same record since day 1 in that regard ie " I know nothing". 

Is the football dept answerable to AB ?  Please tell me it's not. We're doomed. 

image.jpeg.a6aa1036ae1b0b0fc1c8669cbabd6e4f.jpegThis 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

What is your point ? 

Sorry thought I'd simplified it..........who post Ann is in charge/ makes decisions?

Who sets the plan for the future?

Who hires/ fires the board/ manager etc?

It aint FoH for sure!

Saint Jambo
Just now, Jambo61 said:

Based on what?

It is there for the reason I gave in the post you are replying to. The so called agreement for the relationship between FOH and the club is simply a plan for how things will work until such time as FOH as owners of the club decide to change that plan.

How it can be changed has been explained to you. Repeatedly. Once FOH take ownership of the shares they will be able to appoint and remove directors of the club. They will be able to pass both normal and special resolutions. This gives them all the power they need to decide how the Board of the club is constituted and determine how they want to run the club.

1 minute ago, Jambo61 said:

Sorry thought I'd simplified it..........who post Ann is in charge/ makes decisions?

Who sets the plan for the future?

Who hires/ fires the board/ manager etc?

It aint FoH for sure!

Fair enough. 

They can ask questions , they are legally empowered to do so (as non exec directors on the board) and ought to be  : they represent their stakeholders. 

Saint Jambo
4 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

You hope/ think/ want?

I know, because I have an understanding of company law. What would it take for you to accept the clear explanations that have been provided by several posters?

You've had Comapnies Act quoted at you. So here is a question for you. What part of the FOH/club agreement do you think prevents FoH from making use of the provisions of the Companies Act?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

At the start of the 2019/2020 season Budge said "I am now going to focus on the football side of the business"

10 months later we were relegated  and since then we have been papped out both cups by Alloa and Brora Rangers and signed even worse players than we had before.

How the **** can Jambos still champion this disaster of a woman.

:rofl:

queen ann and neilson - an iq test for jkb - not many passed :(

just the “hibs fans” and “bigots” really 

Scott980612

In a results based business - her results have been nothing short of a disgrace 

Defeat to Brora rangers - defeat to Alloa. 
whilst playing shocking sub standard championship football is as low as it gets. 

Forget this top of the league crap - it’s not good enough- we’re sleepwalking here. 

If Neilson survives this , it tells you everything about our owner. 

She waited too long on Levein ... Act now Ann!!!!!

• davemclaren changed the title to Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )