• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Francis Albert

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

heartsfc_fan
24 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Liam Boyce has not gone away with Northern Ireland due to the birth of his child, so means he can play against Brora and Queen of the South.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-boost-as-liam-boyce-travels-north-to-face-brora-rangers-with-northern-ireland-approval-3174192

Great news 👍 more so for Saturday aswell

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Imagine the utter carnage on here, and within the club, were we to lose tomorrow. 

However, that won't happen and we'll win by three.

If we lose, I suspect Mr Neilson may be liable to get some stick on here.

Of course, I may be wrong.  ::troll::

Anyway, 0-7 

12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

If we lose, I suspect Mr Neilson may be liable to get some stick on here.

Of course, I may be wrong.  ::troll::

Anyway, 0-7 

even if we win 7-0 people will still bump their gums and get their knickers in a twist (not in a good way)

Maybe a little change and shake up in the playing squad is what we need with these forced changes.  

Some players have looked a wee bit too comfortable, and happy to never get out of second gear, even though the team has hardly been playing well.

Get some of the younger guys in the squad, and supplement it with the best of who's left.  Tell them this is their chance to lay down a claim for what remains of the season.

On an ordinary season, I would say that anything less than 4-0 would be disgraceful, but not only do we have a knack of giving massive underdogs far too many more chances than they deserve (Auchinleck Talbot, anyone?), this season we should have been pasting other teams and we just haven't.

I'm going for Brora 1-2 Hearts, with Brora scoring early on (defensive cock up or from a corner) to give us the prospect of a real shock, before we actually start playing.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Imagine the utter carnage on here, and within the club, were we to lose tomorrow. 

If it wasn't such an important game it would be amusing, but it's the sc. 

We need to win. 

We've nothing to fear in the cup, as good a chance as any year. 

Don't know  if the win will be with enough flair, panache, excitement, fun or entertainment to keep many happy tho. 

18 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

even if we win 7-0 people will still bump their gums and get their knickers in a twist (not in a good way)

There’s no doubt about that.

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Great news about Boyce.  👍

:thumbsup:

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

He can play in the next two games.

Sweet. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not travelled with N.I. So available tomorrow and Saturday. 

Sweet. 

3 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Stewart

Popescu Haring Halkett

Kastaneer McEneff Irving White

Walker

Boyce Gnanduillet

Have to say I like that. Would probably have Berra in for McEneff or Irving and move Haring to midfield but we’ve got the players for 3 at the back so that’s what we play imo. Halkett liked pushing forward when he was at Livi so doesn’t need to be too defensive. 

On 20/03/2021 at 22:02, Billy Hoyle said:

He would need to touch the ball twice to get 2 goals so no chance of that!!!! 
Never have I seen an attacking player less involved in a game than him today!! 

GMS seems determined to take over from big Uche as the team clown. Falling down, tripping over the ball and missing simple chances. Only difference is big Uche actually could score the occasional good goal.

Love these game which are played in the morning our time.  8.45 am in this case.

A good win won't exactly get the happy train out of the sidings but if we can knock in 6 or 7 goals collectively over the next two games it will be a start.

Hope Henderson starts and scores.

Hopefully there will be an upturn tomorrow. 

Doesn't even have to be a 0-4, 0-5 or a @Morgan 0-7.

A good performance, with a bit of life, chances created and a win of any kind would be enough for me. 

No Idle Talk

Never thought I would see the day I would be paying £12 to watch Brora Rangers on the internet. What a time to be alive. 

5 minutes ago, martoon said:

A good performance, with a bit of life, chances created and a win of any kind would be enough for me. 

Don't hold your breath as I’ve been saying the same now since the turn of the year and I’m still waiting 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, No Idle Talk said:

Never thought I would see the day I would be paying £12 to watch Brora Rangers on the internet. What a time to be alive. 

Possibly better than driving there. 

No Idle Talk
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Possibly better than driving there. 

Possibly. 😄

I'd definitely rather be going to the match though. There's nothing quite like being at the game. 

davemclaren
38 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Possibly. 😄

I'd definitely rather be going to the match though. There's nothing quite like being at the game. 

Can’t disagree. 

58 minutes ago, martoon said:

Good evening, sir.  👍. Hope you’re well?

Please come back to this tomorrow night after the 7th goal hits the onion bag.  😜

Actual?  😳

Purchased the ppv and 4 raffle tickets no 1932.

I’ve kept in touch with a Brora ex work colleague for many years and he was telling me that a lot of Brora guys support the reds  and the Jambos and will be on the hill watching the game with spilt loyalties. 

Cmon the famous  💕

In the interests of being prepared, if we are outplayed tomorrow and lose comprehensively, what's the next level down we can go to and be competitive?

Girls Brigade.  Foundation for the Blind.  Hibs?

48 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Good evening, sir.  👍. Hope you’re well?

Please come back to this tomorrow night after the 7th goal hits the onion bag.  😜

Actual?  😳

😄

colinmaroon
36 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

In the interests of being prepared, if we are outplayed tomorrow and lose comprehensively, what's the next level down we can go to and be competitive?

Girls Brigade.  Foundation for the Blind.  Hibs?

Get any "lower" and you'll be back in the Northern Hemisphere.

3 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

GMS seems determined to take over from big Uche as the team clown. Falling down, tripping over the ball and missing simple chances. Only difference is big Uche actually could score the occasional good goal.

Cruel......but there’s no doubt about GMS really does need to get the finger out.

Surely to feck we have to win here comfortably lol (touches wood) I'm sticking with 1-4 hearts! 3rd time lucky! Bringing the cup home to Gorgie!:yas:

It wasn't that long ago on JKB, that getting to a cup final without playing anybody of note didn't actually warrant getting there, so surely this game Is a pointless dead rubber. 

Might as well play the kids and get knocked out.

3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Get any "lower" and you'll be back in the Northern Hemisphere.

Very true Colin.  Years ago me and a couple of mates had to dig a great big hole.  Half way through day 3 we saw daylight and a big sign saying Welcome to Airdrie.  Filled it in again quick smart.

40 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Hampden here we come. 

15 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

We’re going for a hat trick of final appearances. 

Win is in the bag. 

👀

That's that then.

Tonight's a foregone conclusion.

Famous win for plucky little Brora.

😄

11 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Living the dream 

Harry Potter
18 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

carnage is an understatement, 2-0 Hearts. better book my seat at some point.

The Treasurer
11 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Possibly. 😄

Even if it meant getting home at 3am and up for work at 6.30am. there is nothing that can beat actually being there.

I really hope we get through the next 2 rounds cos despite the doom n gloom we have proved we can lift our game when we have to and I would love a crack at an spl team (who don`t play too far away).