Meghan and Harry

Sharpie

26 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

So just to be clear Archie isnt the grandson of the future king then ?  But Betty should be paying for Harry ?

You said Harry should pay for Archies security. I said he shouldn't, because Archie's risk is entirely due to his grandparents position. If it wasn't for his grandparents position, Archie wouldn't be a risk because his dad is just an ex-soldier. 

I'm glad you're now acknowledging that Archie's risk is due to his grandparent and not the ginger one. 

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• jambopilms

• John Findlay

• Jambo-Jimbo

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Maybe Charles is paying for it, just because it's not plastered all over facebook & twitter, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

There is such a thing as keeping things private.

Then why are him and the Yank complaining about it? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Norm said:

You said Harry should pay for Archies security. I said he shouldn't, because Archie's risk is entirely due to his grandparents position. If it wasn't for his grandparents position, Archie wouldn't be a risk because his dad is just an ex-soldier. 

I'm glad you're now acknowledging that Archie's risk is due to his grandparent and not the ginger one. 

The 

Two

Of

Them

Are

****ing

Minted

7 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Harry & Meghan said they wanted to be financially independant, that was one of the reasons why they wanted out of the Royal family and not to carry out Royal duties.

They want financial independance, fine, but don't expect any money from the British taxpayer.

Are they asking for money off the tax payer? They're a security risk because of his parents. They, rightfully in my opinion, think the parents should contribute to their safety. The Royal Family can pay for security without dipping in to any taxpayer funds. Any impact on the taxpayer would be due to Betty not wanting to flog her personal effects to cover it. 

maroonlegions

Loyalists on  here bending over backwards to spin and deflect the fact that there is a racist in the ranks of the  royal family.. 

159126479_1334679810239623_5139580176664611694_o.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The 

Two

Of

Them

Are

****ing

Minted

They are. But Chuck and Betty are even more minted and it's entirely their fault that he's a target. They've got a **** ton of shit, art, jewels, land, stashed away worth millions. Punt some of it and make sure your grandkids are safe is all I'm saying. 

2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

BREAKING :rofl:

Over 40,000 complaints to OFCOM, who have launched an investigation into his conduct and personal vendetta

:kirklol:

4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

BREAKING :rofl:

Outstanding. The less air time that odious little prick gets the better. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

They are. But Chuck and Betty are even more minted and it's entirely their fault that he's a target. They've got a **** ton of shit, art, jewels, land, stashed away worth millions. Punt some of it and make sure your grandkids are safe is all I'm saying. 

Nah, if you’ve got the money, pay yourself 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Norm said:

He’s come across as an absolute psychopath in the past 48 hours. An utter mentalist who should be nowhere near the morning news 

SectionDJambo

I might be wrong here, and have no wish to take sides in an episode where the absolute truth will never be known, but I think they said that they were told, whilst still in UK and before Archie was born, that any of their children wouldn't be entitled to any security. They found that difficult to understand because them being part of the Royal Family would expose their children to a high risk. I got the impression that any of their children not being given a title wasn't much of an issue. It was the lack of protection intended for their children that shook them.

So they decided that to reduce that risk to Archie, they would step back from the Royals, and went to live in Canada. Once there, they were told by the Canadians, quite rightly, that they weren't going to foot the bill for security for the 3 of them. Their situation was further conflicted by the Daily Mail revealing where they were living. They were then offered use of a home in California, by a friend, which came with security provided.

They now have their own home and their own security. 

doctor jambo
15 minutes ago, Norm said:

Maybe stay in the uk, in the “cottage” we renovated with the security we provided, instead of ****ing off abroad where risks are heightened and you are harder to protect?

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

The GB News safe space will be waiting for him though, unfortunately

Салатные палочки
11 minutes ago, Norm said:

Pity he'll still have that z-list platform chat show he has. This week, Gemma Collins. Next week, Andy Peters. 

Tommy Brown
15 minutes ago, Norm said:

I didn't realise we had 41k politicians.

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

Then why are him and the Yank complaining about it? 

Mebbe because they have developed a habit of complaining about everything whether true or not I always liked Harry because of his attitude with his men. When I was in the second phase of our army training we had a young officer as our platoon officer. He was typical society boy with some inherited letters in his name, but he was a wimp. He sucked up to us working class lads who had done the first twelve weeks of training and were starting to get soldier smarts, we milked him for all we could get, including him into serious trouble with his superiors, I hope Harry was not liked because of similar actions. He is not at present showing the strength and will that I credited him with. His go along with his wife's lies is a problem for me.

9 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Maybe stay in the uk, in the “cottage” we renovated with the security we provided, instead of ****ing off abroad where risks are heightened and you are harder to protect?

When earning literally millions of U,S. dollars for their tell all interview I can understand why they stay in the U.S. They are at the present a very wanted product in the U.S. TV and media areas, and that comes with dollars. She is an American he isn't, do they pay taxes on these fees and do they pay taxes in the U.K.

35 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Give it a rest ML ffs. 

In 2017 thousands of Trump supporters paraded in Charlottesville, chanting "Jews shall not replace us."  Those people would be very happy to see Harry wearing a Nazi uniform. 

Charlottesville 'Unite the Right' Rally (35780274914) crop.jpg  

19 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Because why should he restrict where he lives, purely because of his granny and dad's job? He's a grown adult who should get to make his own choices on where he lives. And if that means granny and pops need to fork out more cash to keep him safe, because granny and pops' job make him a target, tough shit for them. 

Ang again, I'm not saying we should pay for it. His granny and dad can from their own personal wealth, of which they have plenty.

Or, you know, if it's too much money for them, maybe give up the throne so they're no longer as high profile a target. 

Edited by Norm

36 minutes ago, Norm said:

So liability stops just before it reaches Harry ? Every other generation is responsible for their kids but not Harry. The ex soldier thing is just stupid, if he was just an ex soldier he wouldn't be on Oprah last night

Genuine question. Did she say why she was doing the interview ? 

The whole I was silenced and now I found me voice is irritating me too. The folk she sacked and signed non disclosure papers, are they being silenced or is that ok. Their mental health or them being victims not matter ?

What was the purpose of it all, she wanted in, she didn't like it and left. Now one of the richest royals living in LA. What was the point of it. Revenge, publicity ? She has ruined Harry's chance of being part of his own family, for what ?

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

The whole I was silenced and now I found me voice is irritating me too. The folk she sacked and signed non disclosure papers, are they being silenced or is that ok. Their mental health or them being victims not matter ?

What was the purpose of it all, she wanted in, she didn't like it and left. Now one of the richest royals living in LA. What was the point of it. Revenge, publicity ? She has ruined Harry's chance of being part of his own family, for what ?

A lot of people don't want to be part of a dysfunctional family. 

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

So liability stops just before it reaches Harry ? Every other generation is responsible for their kids but not Harry. The ex soldier thing is just stupid, if he was just an ex soldier he wouldn't be on Oprah last night

Exactly. He was on Oprah because of who his dad is. That's the point. They're a risk because of Harry's dad's job. If Harry's dad wasn't in that job, there'd be no risk. So Harry's dad is responsible for looking after them. 

If Chuck was a postie, would Harry or Archie need security? No. Which means Charles' job is the reason he needs it and, maybe its just me, but if my kids lives were at risk because of a job I do, I'd damn well feel it was my responsibility to make sure they're safe. 

Byyy The Light
4 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Maybe Harry wanted to get it right round his brother, Kate or Camilla?

Exactly. He was on Oprah because of who his dad is. That's the point. They're a risk because of Harry's dad's job. If Harry's dad wasn't in that job, there'd be no risk. So Harry's dad is responsible for looking after them. 

If Chuck was a postie, would Harry or Archie need security? No. Which means Charles' job is the reason he needs it and, maybe its just me, but if my kids lives were at risk because of a job I do, I'd damn well feel it was my responsibility to make sure they're safe. 

Ok

Malinga the Swinga

If this interview is responsible for getting the odious shit that is called Piers Morgan to be removed from TV screens, then we'll done for doing it and why didn't you do it years ago. 

A man who couldn't resist showing his personal prejudices against someone who has had mental health issues and is batting to deal with them. 

Seymour M Hersh
37 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

In 2017 thousands of Trump supporters paraded in Charlottesville, chanting "Jews shall not replace us."  Those people would be very happy to see Harry wearing a Nazi uniform. 

You're obsessed. 

Captain Slog

I reckon that it would be a nice gesture if the Firm declared that Archie will be the next Duke of Edinburgh, as that might defuse the whole race card thing.

31 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If this interview is responsible for getting the odious shit that is called Piers Morgan to be removed from TV screens, then we'll done for doing it and why didn't you do it years ago. 

A man who couldn't resist showing his personal prejudices against someone who has had mental health issues and is batting to deal with them. 

Quite frankly, if the Yank and Ginger one are the main reason he's been emptied, just hand the whole ****ing monarchy to the pair of them as reward, for the great service they've now done for this country. 

Glad I don't have to put up with PM in the mornings, but in this case he was the only one on TV that would question their motives and point out the lies. He went OTT though and it lost the message.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

According to Herr Donald there were good people on both sides.

highlandjambo3
55 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Just posted on another site.........he will take a wee bit time off before accepting the biggest most lucrative new deal from some other media stream and, he’ll be back under our noses soon enough.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Sharpie said:

When earning literally millions of U,S. dollars for their tell all interview I can understand why they stay in the U.S. They are at the present a very wanted product in the U.S. TV and media areas, and that comes with dollars. She is an American he isn't, do they pay taxes on these fees and do they pay taxes in the U.K.

They will both now be shepherded around like Trumps motor cavalcade......the price of freedom, security and independence.

Overall in the scheme of things. Considering justice and respect.

It's a decent result or first step in achieving something from the interview. He could still go to jail for phone hacking. 

27 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Why is Morgan being accused of a vendetta against poor me victim Meg and not trapped carrot top?

Reality. The answer you're looking for is reality.

But don't take my word for it, take his.

He tried to get in her pants (why the actual **** did he think he had a chance? :rofl:), she rejected him, and he used his platform to obsess-trash her for years.

He'll slot right in with the garbage at GB News.

21 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

And Megan kept introducing DIana to the show to squeeze out every ounce of sympathy. 

What was the whole purpose of the "interview"?

It just seemed like a bit of bitching about the in-laws from a lady who had already managed to alienate her own family by throwing muck at them in interviews.

Surely they could have just fecked off and lived happily ever after in LA financed by all the dosh from acting roles?

It was cleverly done. Sling mud and innuendo. Drop in a bit about mental health so that the RF cannot respond. 

Now go and set up in competition to the RF in US, because the Palace refused them the role of Commonwealth royalty...

9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

He tried to get in her pants (why the actual **** did he think he had a chance? :rofl:), she rejected him, and he used his platform to obsess-trash her for years.

He did get a bit wound up about them and their agenda and obviously forgot somewhere along the line that she is poc so not fair game for him. Beresford saw an opportunity and took it.

4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

He did get a bit wound up about them and their agenda and obviously forgot somewhere along the line that she is poc so not fair game for him. Beresford saw an opportunity and took it.

For someone who has claimed to hate Trump so much you sure have a knack for blaming minorities exactly like he does.

John Findlay
23 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

For someone who has claimed to hate Trump so much you sure have a knack for blaming minorities exactly like he does.

Which minorities in this case?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
44 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

I think the truth is, she leeched off him for as long as he was useful and then moved on. A recurring theme.

Not that I have any time for Morgan, who is a pure .

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I think the truth is, she leeched off him for as long as he was useful and then moved on. A recurring theme.

Not that I have any time for Morgan, who is a pure .

May very well be true, but Jack asked why Morgan was accused of having a vendetta against Markle, and it's simply because he has had.

Just now, John Findlay said:

Which minorities in this case?

Markle in the post I quoted, elsewhere in this thread, and also Beresford here and elsewhere. About his sixth post in half an hour and one of a dozen or more over the past day or so where he had a go at "poc" or "bame" simply for being such. It's a longstanding pattern, one which having had it pointed out might hopefully help change.