Meghan and Harry

Sharpie

3 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Meghan's never gonna read a word of any this on Kickback, or on anyone here's social media accounts.

But when you say you don't believe that she was suicidal—a whole lot of people, some of them likely your friends, will see the way you respond to someone baring a very private, very painful part of their mental health struggle.

Suicide is a tragic occurrence, quite often a surprise to those close, contrarily a feeling of guilt by survivors that they didn't do more. And for the unrelated other than being delegated to attend an incident the thought that, this is so final there must be a better way. I often wondered was the victim afraid of death but bravely faced it, or was there a death wish that was just being satisfied, sometimes the final note identified the feelings and purpose. Some times the method for example hanging yourself from stairs at the front door leading to the above floor so that someone entering the front door first sees will be  the suspended body. Regardless a sad and in some cases unnecessary action.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• jambopilms

• John Findlay

• Jambo-Jimbo

17 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

She described the conversation as the individual 'having concerns' about the babies colour. Not just a mcasual discussion similar to a babies eye colour, like some on here have suggested.

And Harry said he would never talk about it or who it was, due to the serious nature of it and the consequences it would have.

21 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

At least there'll be less of this racism bollox now they're living in the States.

I'm not racist mate, I'm just suggesting there are way of discussing colour without it being racist. Are we saying that two people of different race would never discuss the colour of their kids.

It might very well have been racist from one of the royals but they gave no context. They just threw a hand grande and walked away.

Edited by jambopilms

6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

I'm not racist mate, I'm just suggesting there are way of discussing colour without it being racist. Are we saying that two people of different race would never discuss the colour of their kids.

It might very well have been racist from one of the royals but they gave no context.

'having concerns'

Its funny that skin color would even enter the equation, Harry was sinking so low in being an heir to the throne that the race,color, creed or gender choice of the child was of any consequence. The Firm have ways of limiting anyone who causes embarrassment or may do so from publlc appearances.  We can comment all we like but unless you have lived in that environment I doubt we could in any way visualise just what a convoluted, system of propriety they live.

Edited by Sharpie

8 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

'having concerns'

So she says. 

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I'm a long way off believe what she says just because she said it. None of it needed saying at all IMO.

6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

So she says. 

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I'm a long way off believe what she says just because she said it. None of it needed saying at all IMO.

That's actually good to know. If someone is watching that interview with the mindset that she is lying about stuff then it makes debating what she said futile. 

I’ve watched the clip on her explaining the ‘concerns on conversations about how dark his skin might be when born’. 

I’m going to call bullshit on that, we are going to need the actual specific conversation and what was actually said. 

What ‘concerns’ were raised?  What was actually said?  It’s so vague.  

J.T.F.Robertson
31 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

It might very well have been racist from one of the royals but they gave no context. They just threw a hand grande and walked away.

Only a bit of sarcasm from me. 

The yanks are a strange lot sometimes. It's bad enough to be obsessed with the Royal family in this day and age, but imagine being obsessed with another country's Royal family? Weird.

For someone who is easily offended, she married someone who dressed as a Nazi and wear the diamonds of the princes of a country who has a shocking record of women's rights. 

That doesn't sound like the actions of this innocent role model she is trying to be. It does look like someone who is picking if it suits her to be offended or not.

She is beginning to be a cross between Trump and Neil Lennon. Acts like a twat and if she gets called out on it, it's fake news or racism.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I'm not sure that's strictly true. Just like Harry's mother before her didnt fully understand what she was fully getting into.

Unlike Harry's mother, Meghan doesnt know how to play the British media as her disadvantage is she is not British but an American, so the British media will be antagonistic to her from the start.

As a youngster she was besotted by Diana and the Royal Family. Even during her first marriage she had Diana's book. As for the media they were all positive, as was the vast majority of the country,  when the romance started and all through the wedding period. 

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think it all went sour when the future king of England cheered on Wales to victory over England at their own Rugby World Cup at Twickenham 😆
I wonder if Harry sang along to Swing low sweet chariot 😱🤔?!?!

FA04017B-ABC5-4955-B146-8631F32E09D1.jpeg

There's almost no doubt that H gave it full licks on the Sweet Chariot, with the gestures an' all.

If that photo shows William singing along to the Welsh national anthem, fair play to him but I bet he's just making noises rather than knowing the words. That's what I do, anyway.

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

As a youngster she was besotted by Diana and the Royal Family. Even during her first marriage she had Diana's book. As for the media they were all positive, as was the vast majority of the country,  when the romance started and all through the wedding period. 

Where did you learn that? What I heard was that she'd done no research into the royal family before hooking up with Harry. I think she said that in the interview?

Princess Kate definitely set her stall out early doors to go and snag Prince William. Posters in her school dorm & telling her chums that she would get the royal boabie. Mad, stalky woman. I know which one I'd rather have a bevvy with.

John Findlay
10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I P Knightley beat me to it. I'm not sure your information is correct.

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Where did you learn that? What I heard was that she'd done no research into the royal family before hooking up with Harry. I think she said that in the interview?

Princess Kate definitely set her stall out early doors to go and snag Prince William. Posters in her school dorm & telling her chums that she would get the royal boabie. Mad, stalky woman. I know which one I'd rather have a bevvy with.

From the Telegraph article refuting some of their claims.

"The Duchess also claimed that she was completely unprepared for her role and “didn't do any research” into the monarchy before marrying Prince Harry.

She added that she “didn't fully understand what the job was”, and did not grow up “knowing much about the Royal family”.

She claimed that Sarah Ferguson had to teach her how to curtsy before meeting the Queen, adding that she had “never looked up her husband online”.

However, in previous interviews friends of the Duchess have revealed that she was fascinated by the royals in her youth.

Before the royal wedding in 2018, Ninaki Priddy, who was the Duchess’s maid of honour at her first wedding to Trevor Engelson, said her childhood friend was “always fascinated by the Royal family. She wants to be Princess Diana 2.0.”

“She had one of Princess Diana’s books [Diana: Her True Story] on her bookshelf, and even when she was with Trevor she told me she wanted to go and stay in London for at least a month. I know she used to love The Princess Diaries — films about a commoner who becomes part of a Royal family. She was very taken with that idea.”

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Seymour M Hersh
5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I P Knightley beat me to it. I'm not sure your information is correct.

See above.

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

From the Telegraph article refuting some of her claims.

"The Duchess also claimed that she was completely unprepared for her role and “didn't do any research” into the monarchy before marrying Prince Harry.

She added that she “didn't fully understand what the job was”, and did not grow up “knowing much about the Royal family”.

She claimed that Sarah Ferguson had to teach her how to curtsy before meeting the Queen, adding that she had “never looked up her husband online”.

However, in previous interviews friends of the Duchess have revealed that she was fascinated by the royals in her youth.

Before the royal wedding in 2018, Ninaki Priddy, who was the Duchess’s maid of honour at her first wedding to Trevor Engelson, said her childhood friend was “always fascinated by the Royal family. She wants to be Princess Diana 2.0.”

“She had one of Princess Diana’s books [Diana: Her True Story] on her bookshelf, and even when she was with Trevor she told me she wanted to go and stay in London for at least a month. I know she used to love The Princess Diaries — films about a commoner who becomes part of a Royal family. She was very taken with that idea.”

Compelling evidence.

If the alleged friend is telling the truth then that makes Meghan a liar and all she says in the Oprah interview(chat) can be taken with a large dose of salt.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, John Findlay said:

Compelling evidence.

If the alleged friend is telling the truth then that makes Meghan a liar and all she says in the Oprah interview(chat) can be taken with a large dose of salt.

At the end of the day It's all tittle tattle and her (doubt nae brains ginger has had much say tbh) spin and perceptions about her short life as a royal. She's an actress and a very mediocre at that but that appears to have been an osier lever gig last night. There was a reason gingers nickname was The Hostage. 

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, Homme said:

Good luck to them. Hopefully they find themselves a happy life out there.

Would you happily be connected to a family shielding Prince Andrew?  

Harry used to be one of the more likable ones. Down to earth, a bit of a lad etc etc. Now he is a moaning self entitled victim. Where did be get that from.

His family seem to have dropped him just like her family dropped her. What's the common factor?

Jambo-Jimbo
8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Compelling evidence.

It isn't just the one person who has come out with allegations that Meghan knew more about the Royal family, than she's letting on about.

Katie Nicholl's book Harry: Life, Loss and Love claims that Meghan studied Royal life at Kennsington Palace, was obsessed with Charles & Diana's wedding and watched videos of it numerious times and her interest in the Royals was so well known that Meghan received books on the Royal family for her birthday.

Lizzie Cundy a British TV host claims that Meghan asked her is she knew any 'famous British guys' because she wanted to date one.

Here is an article from July 2019, alleging that Meghan knew more about the Royals than she's letting on about.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/did-meghan-markle-lie-about-not-knowing-prince-harry-before-they-met.html/

The monarchy has had its day. Time to get rid of it. They can keep calling themselves whatever they want afterwards, but they should have no place in the running of this country, constitutional or otherwise.

So if a paper writes nice things about Kate and nasty things about Meghan that is racism.  There is no other option or reason it is just straight to full blown racism :lol:

What a time to be alive. 

Francis Albert
Just now, redjambo said:

The monarchy has had its day. Time to get rid of it. They can keep calling themselves whatever they want afterwards, but they should have no place in the running of this country, constitutional or otherwise.

It is centuries since the monarchy had any real constitutional power. If they have influenced things it is because elected government's have chosen to be influenced or more likely used the pretence of monarchy influence to their  advantage, given that the monarchy has generally been more popular than elected politicians.

Nucky Thompson
36 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Compelling evidence.

I would wager that this is the case. 

I'm sure she would have watched the Diana interview to give her some pointers before talking to Oprah.

The difference was Diana was a shy, quiet, naive lassie when she joined the 'firm'

Megan is a gold digging, brash, American actress who knew exactly what she was doing

She also sounds like a right bunny boiler

Edited by Nucky Thompson

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Meghan's never gonna read a word of any this on Kickback, or on anyone here's social media accounts.

But when you say you don't believe that she was suicidal—a whole lot of people, some of them likely your friends, will see the way you respond to someone baring a very private, very painful part of their mental health struggle.

She isn't going to read your unquestioning faith in everything she says either.

SectionDJambo

The only sure thing about this whole affair is that there is never going to be a consensus as to how people view what is going on. People seem to take one side or the other. 

The Royal Family are said by many, probably most, to have nothing to hide and have done nothing wrong. It's a remarkable turnaround in their fortunes from when Diana went public with her accusations, and most believed every word she said. The Queen, and Philip in particular, were the pantomime villains in the view of the many, which only got worse after Diana's death. This view of the Queen and Philip got to the point of hysteria, when they decided to take Diana's boys up to Balmoral to get them away from the lunatic fringe descending on London for the funeral. Some even, to this day, think that Philip arranged her death with British security services.

This time they're all the good guys and Meghan's conduct is to be investigated whilst Andrew's conduct requires a big carpet to sweep the accusations under. 

I feel sorry for the Queen. Whether or not you are a republican, she hasn't done much in her life to deserve the family she has had to put up with.

Edited by SectionDJambo

2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

That is one way of looking at it, however anyone is entitled to be sceptical of her claims when she had only been married a year or two. Doesn't say much for her opinion of her husband if she was genuinely suicidal within such a short period. I would also imagine a great number of people who have been genuinely suicidal would feel a tad sceptical at her claims given her privilege.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, pablo said:

The yanks are a strange lot sometimes. It's bad enough to be obsessed with the Royal family in this day and age, but imagine being obsessed with another country's Royal family? Weird.

To be fair all they had were the Kennedy clan and of course the Hollywood A listers so a bit of genuine historical quality is an obvious draw to such a shallow population. :lol:

John Findlay
22 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It isn't just the one person who has come out with allegations that Meghan knew more about the Royal family, than she's letting on about.

Katie Nicholl's book Harry: Life, Loss and Love claims that Meghan studied Royal life at Kennsington Palace, was obsessed with Charles & Diana's wedding and watched videos of it numerious times and her interest in the Royals was so well known that Meghan received books on the Royal family for her birthday.

Lizzie Cundy a British TV host claims that Meghan asked her is she knew any 'famous British guys' because she wanted to date one.

Here is an article from July 2019, alleging that Meghan knew more about the Royals than she's letting on about.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/did-meghan-markle-lie-about-not-knowing-prince-harry-before-they-met.html/

Sorry but I take all that with a very large dose of salt. 

Byyy The Light
3 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

That is one way of looking at it, however anyone is entitled to be sceptical of her claims when she had only been married a year or two. Doesn't say much for her opinion of her husband if she was genuinely suicidal within such a short period. I would also imagine a great number of people who have been genuinely suicidal would feel a tad sceptical at her claims given her privilege.

You are right everyone is perfectly entitled to their opinion on her and her claims but you can’t be seriously suggesting that being suicidal is reflective of her relationship with her husband or she can’t have suicidal thoughts because she’s rich?

1 minute ago, Byyy The Light said:

You are right everyone is perfectly entitled to their opinion on her and her claims but you can’t be seriously suggesting that being suicidal is reflective of her relationship with her husband or she can’t have suicidal thoughts because she’s rich?

Spot on.

There is no chance she wanted to live in frogmore house in the grounds of Windsor and serve the British public. She was always going back to LA, more famous than she was before, with or without Harry.

4 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Correct, I am not saying that she can't have been suicidal, just that I find it very hard to believe given her circumstances. Couldn't really give a **** either way, just sick and tired of the number of people who are happy to play the victim at the drop of a hat and I don't think she has done genuine sufferers of suicidal thoughts any favours.

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The only sure thing about this whole affair is that there is never going to be a consensus as to how people view what is going on. People seem to take one side or the other. 

The Royal Family are said by many, probably most, to have nothing to hide and have done nothing wrong. It's a remarkable turnaround in their fortunes from when Diana went public with her accusations, and most believed every word she said. The Queen, and Philip in particular, were the pantomime villains in the view of the many, which only got worse after Diana's death. This view of the Queen and Philip got to the point of hysteria, when they decided to take Diana's boys up to Balmoral to get them away from the lunatic fringe descending on London for the funeral. Some even, to this day, think that Philip arranged her death with British security services.

This time they're all the good guys and Meghan's conduct is to be investigated whilst Andrew's conduct requires a big carpet to sweep the accusations under. 

I feel sorry for the Queen. Whether or not you are a republican or not, she hasn't done much in her life to deserve the family she has had to put up with.

The Queen has been let down by her kids, no doubt about that, but in saying that her favourite is the worst of the lot.

That Andrew is a complete and utter W of the highest order

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The Queen has been let down by her kids, no doubt about that, but in saying that her favourite is the worst of the lot.

And he must be enjoying the distraction from his sordid past.

For now.

17 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

She isn't going to read your unquestioning faith in everything she says either.

I'm quite clearly included in the phrase “a word of any this on Kickback, or on anyone here's social media accounts”; the entire point of the post was that none of this will get back to her—but it can and will get back to folks whom it might affect.

But thanks for your usual standard of nothing contribution.

The bigoted UK media are a large part of it states Harry

Well I guess the good old USA has a far more modern approach to racism then Harry given you have chosen to live there...or is that just another piece of nonsense fed by your wife for you to spout

Peakybunnet
26 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Have to agree with you. 

No fan of the royals. 

Stuck in the middle ages leaching off the country. 

Absolutely nothing to do with Scotland. They are from the German Hanovarians and could barely speak English 200 years ago. 

Take it they still can't marry anybody from a different faith, Jewish, Catholic, Muslim etc. 

Harry is well out of it. Read an article yesterday  about his dad now doing a gardening job for £4k a year. Won't get much Charlie with that. 

All the privileges in the world but the constant scrutiny and media attention to go with it. Wouldn’t be my ideal life choice tbh

Jambo-Jimbo
9 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Sorry but I take all that with a very large dose of salt. 

I'm not saying I believe it either.

What I am saying though is, that there are and have been persistant rumours from multiple sources, since day one that Meghan Markle is being less than truthful about her knowledge of the Royal family.

Maroon Sailor

I think he'll regret this interview.

Once the novelty wears off and he starts getting pissed off with her to the extent they go their separate ways then I think he'll look to his family for support.

Maroon Sailor
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

All the privileges in the world but the constant scrutiny and media attention to go with it. Wouldn’t be my ideal life choice tbh

Nor anyone on here I would think

Everyone needs their space 

Jambo-Jimbo
9 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Speaking of which, that all seems to have went quiet, last I'd heard was that the FBI were wanting to speak to him..............then nothing, it's all went quiet.

John Findlay
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'm not saying I believe it either.

What I am saying though is, that there are and have been persistant rumours from multiple sources, since day one that Meghan Markle is being less than truthful about her knowledge of the Royal family.

That could be true.

When it comes to British tabloids the only thing they get right is the date. I even check that against my calendar.