Meghan and Harry

Sharpie

2 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I think he'll regret this interview.

Once the novelty wears off and he starts getting pissed off with her to the extent they go their separate ways then I think he'll look to his family for support.

will he be welcome back? 

by that point it most likely be his dad who is the king. 

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• jambopilms

• John Findlay

• Jambo-Jimbo

1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Once the novelty wears off and he starts getting pissed off with her to the extent they go their separate ways then I think he'll look to his family for support.

I think it will be the other way. Once the titles are gone he is no use to her. He hasn't got the personality to do the celebrity thing. He will be disposable soon.

Maroon Sailor
Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Speaking of which, that all seems to have went quiet, last I'd heard was that the FBI were wanting to speak to him..............then nothing, it's all went quiet.

And I think it will stay quiet !

Jambo-Jimbo
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Nor anyone on here I would think

Everyone needs their space 

I certainly wouldn't, not for all the money, privilages or anything, they can keep it.

And I'll keep the most wonderful privilage of all, and that is, I can walk down any high street in the country and nobody gives a feck who the hell I am.

And that is priceless.

Jambo-Jimbo
5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

That could be true.

When it comes to British tabloids the only thing they get right is the date. I even check that against my calendar.

Oh, I don't think the British tabloids have a monopoly on that score.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The difficulty is that she wants to dictate and manipulate the narrative around her. That’s completely different to deciding what access you grant and how public you make yourself. One of them is your prerogative. The other isn’t. Which is to say that if people don’t like her and choose to reflect that, that’s their right, not hers.

Francis Albert
25 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

I'm quite clearly included in the phrase “a word of any this on Kickback, or on anyone here's social media accounts”; the entire point of the post was that none of this will get back to her—but it can and will get back to folks whom it might affect.

But thanks for your usual standard of nothing contribution.

We can't question the veracity of Megan because it might get back to other(?) people with suicidal tendencies? Or victims of racism. Or victims of the Royal Family?  The limits of discourse narrow daily.

Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

The NY Post is one of Rupert Murdoch's rags. Best ignored.

That explains it then !

Francis Albert
50 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

The NY Post is one of Rupert Murdoch's rags. Best ignored.

Or judged  on its merits. Some fair points I thought.

Just because she cried doesn't mean she was in the right. Probably cried after her tenth tantrum of the week.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

From the Telegraph article refuting some of their claims.

"The Duchess also claimed that she was completely unprepared for her role and “didn't do any research” into the monarchy before marrying Prince Harry.

She added that she “didn't fully understand what the job was”, and did not grow up “knowing much about the Royal family”.

She claimed that Sarah Ferguson had to teach her how to curtsy before meeting the Queen, adding that she had “never looked up her husband online”.

However, in previous interviews friends of the Duchess have revealed that she was fascinated by the royals in her youth.

Before the royal wedding in 2018, Ninaki Priddy, who was the Duchess’s maid of honour at her first wedding to Trevor Engelson, said her childhood friend was “always fascinated by the Royal family. She wants to be Princess Diana 2.0.”

“She had one of Princess Diana’s books [Diana: Her True Story] on her bookshelf, and even when she was with Trevor she told me she wanted to go and stay in London for at least a month. I know she used to love The Princess Diaries — films about a commoner who becomes part of a Royal family. She was very taken with that idea.”

Well, if she's been caught in a lie, that's very, very naughty of her.

I'll be honest, I just don't want Piers Moron to be right in any aspect of this so I hope that Ninaki Priddy's the big liar with her pants on fire.

2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Would you happily be connected to a family shielding Prince Andrew?  

Meghan managed to get a wee dig in about Prince Nonce. Something like the family lying to protect some people while allowing her to be hung out to dry.

So she didn't know Archie wasn't going to be a prince ? A protocol about 100 years old ? Clearly racist.

She is just lying. 

Seymour M Hersh
9 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Well, if she's been caught in a lie, that's very, very naughty of her.

I'll be honest, I just don't want Piers Moron to be right in any aspect of this so I hope that Ninaki Priddy's the big liar with her pants on fire.

Meghan managed to get a wee dig in about Prince Nonce. Something like the family lying to protect some people while allowing her to be hung out to dry.

That info has nothing to do with Morgan IP. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

So she didn't know Archie wasn't going to be a prince ? A protocol about 100 years old ? Clearly racist.

She is just lying. 

Off with her head.

gashauskis9
42 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

But have the real fans spoken?

Royal Fanatics » Capital News

Too busy trashing George Square

Seymour M Hersh
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Off with her head.

I'm guessing that's something she excels at hence hapless Harry being so enamoured! :oohmatron:

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

There's almost no doubt that H gave it full licks on the Sweet Chariot, with the gestures an' all.

If that photo shows William singing along to the Welsh national anthem, fair play to him but I bet he's just making noises rather than knowing the words. That's what I do, anyway.

He was jumping up and down when Wales were winning, I thought it was hilarious 😂

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm guessing that's something she excels at hence hapless Harry being so enamoured! :oohmatron:

:laugh2:

millerjames398

Starting to think there being paid by the "conversation society" to the word conversation, as much as possible in a an hour and a half..getting nippy🤯😂

Fxxx the SPFL
6 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

My money is on jug ears or that horse faced boot of a wife.

subtle as ever jonno lol

manaliveits105

Man who dressed as a Nazi lectures us about ‘institutional racism’

harry-nazi.jpg

A wealthy, privileged man who used to dress as a Nazi is now lecturing us about “insitutional racism”.

Mr Harry Wales, who does not live in the UK anymore because he didn’t like the attention he and his wife were getting, decided to issue a video about racism and how they will be part of the “change”.

While everyone agrees racism is bad, perhaps dressing up as a Nazi is part of the “endemic” problem.

Royal watcher Lorraine Fisher, 34, said: “The Nazis were not known for their tolerance.

“In his video he says his wife thinks their generation and the ones before it have not done enough to right the wrongs of the past.

“But it’s okay that he dressed as a white supremacist because he was young, bless him.”

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

“But it’s okay that he dressed as a white supremacist because he was young, bless him.”

Don't tell me you've never stood in front of the mirror and given yourself a 'Tuesday morning Hitler' when getting rid of the bank holiday weekend's growth.

Fxxx the SPFL
2 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

what's Major Hewitt doing these days

millerjames398
7 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Probably swaggering around st moritz, half pissed, bangin 20 something ski instructors, screaming ding dong at the top of his voice😂

10 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Planting his seed...working as a gardener for £4,000 a year, apparently.

manaliveits105
Just now, millerjames398 said:

Probably swaggering around st moritz, half pissed, bangin 20 something ski instructors, screaming ding dong at the top of his voice😂

:oohmatron: 
Doesn’t make you a bad person 

Jamstomorrow
2 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he is working as a gardener.

Fxxx the SPFL
4 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

😂

heartsfc_fan
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Ffs how many ad breaks???

Like watching the super bowl

millerjames398
1 minute ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he is working as a gardener.

*******s, a good chance he'll still be pissed, screaming ding dong..just pruning roses in surrey, whilst he goes in stead😂

millerjames398
2 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

😂

Too late, apparently he's a gardener now..the dream was good while it lasted😂

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Too late, apparently he's a gardener now..the dream was good while it lasted😂

he'll be growing large cucumbers :whistling:

manaliveits105

The thing that’s bothering me most about this interview is that table just doesn’t go with the chairs and looks plastic even