• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• jambopilms

• John Findlay

• Jambo-Jimbo

SectionDJambo
11 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

If ever there was a man that deserved a punch in the mouth, it's Piers Morgan. He's just an arsehole and the biggest snowflake walking. 

He’s just a typical loud mouthed bully who doesn’t like it when someone can shout back louder at him. He’s gained popularity, recently, from his badgering of Tory ministers, who are too stupid to engage him properly and are easy targets for their incompetence, and worse, over Covid.

I don’t know how he’s managed to escape the fallout from the phone hacking scandal to get to show his face on tv again. He must have good agent or friends in high places at ITV.

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

He’s just a typical loud mouthed bully who doesn’t like it when someone can shout back louder at him. He’s gained popularity, recently, from his badgering of Tory ministers, who are too stupid to engage him properly and are easy targets for their incompetence, and worse, over Covid.

I don’t know how he’s managed to escape the fallout from the phone hacking scandal to get to show his face on tv again. He must have good agent or friends in high places at ITV.

How the **** he thinks he can talk down to folk, I have no idea.

Any person who has that bellend question them should just reply "Yeah, but you hacked a dead child's phone." 

How the **** he's still allowed on telly, I'll never know. 

2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

:rofl:

Don't be daft.... It was on for closer to an hour and a half, 2 hours. 

That's why I put a ? after an hour as I didn't know how long this shite was on for😊😊

18 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Yep. He's alright shouting folk down but as soon as anyone calls his bluff or stands their ground he becomes a wee petty bitch and can't deal with it. He's a truly awful person. 

Auldbenches

The queen can't have much time for American women.   One buggers off with her uncle which she blames for killing her da and giving her a job she didn't want then this one shatters her family.   

Not forgetting the ones prince Andrew should be jailed for. 

The Real Maroonblood
25 minutes ago, Cade said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Piers is an awful human being and if we were living in the real world he'd be fired for today's snowflake stunt.

All because he got called out for using his TV show as a platform to push his personal vendetta.

:rofl:

Japan Jambo
10 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Archie is not even 2 years old yet and he’s already telling people to drive safe.

He knows what happened to his granny.

Very good!!

PM is a bellend and I have deliberately switched him off throughout the COVID stuff. I do kind of agree with what he was saying this morning though.

Why hasn't she been called out for the one thing that can be proved to be a lie.

Archie isnt a prince because of a rule that's many years old. Nothing to do with her colour at all. That's a fact and it's just been glossed over by the wave of pity.

The rest is all one family's word against another. Folk are now scared to call her out on anything because she played the race card. In that case she played it when it could be proved otherwise.

PM isn't scared to call it but he made a tit of himself so it's all about him now.

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

:rofl: Wee lamb! Who's playing the victim now?

You can do whatever you like. It's not the least surprising you would have a problem with the idea that it's better to believe anybody—even if they're faking—because it costs you literally nothing.

“We believed Megan and turns out she was faking. Ah well.” Shrug.

“We didn't believe Billy, and now a family are grieving because he didn't get the support he needed.”

Even though scenario 2 is far, far more common than scenario 1, even if there were a thousand scenario 1s to one scenario 2, believing people would still be the right thing to do.

Really couldn't get simpler. Yet here we are, yet again.

Starting what you think is a serious post with ":rofl: Wee lamb! Who's playing the victim now?" shows the level of discourse you aspire to.

The Royal Family is poison.

Meghan Markle is poison.

It's PR driven and PR is poison.

Nookie Bear
7 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I wonder how Harry is feeling this morning.

Probably wishing he was back in Afghanistan with his mates, or having a beer with his brother.

19 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Starting what you think is a serious post with ":rofl: Wee lamb! Who's playing the victim now?" shows the level of discourse you aspire to.

Don't you have a filing cabinet to sort, you sad irrelevance?

I P Knightley
15 hours ago, Shanks said:

So if a paper writes nice things about Kate and nasty things about Meghan that is racism.  There is no other option or reason it is just straight to full blown racism :lol:

What a time to be alive. 

There's a list of about a dozen instances of this. Some more tenuous than others but the point is that, in a lot of cases, the scenarios being picked on by the press are almost identical. 

The main one that springs to mind is the way in which the papers commented upon photos of each lady cradling their pregnant bump. Kate was all maternal and loving while Meghan was attention seeking. 

If you can come up with a convincing reason (other than prejudice) for such stark differences, you'll surprise me. 

12 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Don't tell me you've never stood in front of the mirror and given yourself a 'Tuesday morning Hitler' when getting rid of the bank holiday weekend's growth.

Mine is a Charlie Chaplin moustache. I don't understand why people get upset about it. 

45 minutes ago, Norm said:

How the **** he thinks he can talk down to folk, I have no idea.

Any person who has that bellend question them should just reply "Yeah, but you hacked a dead child's phone." 

How the **** he's still allowed on telly, I'll never know. 

My views on Moron are clear but he didn't do Millie Dowler's phone, that was the NotW. Moron had been booted from the NotW for harassing Princess Di's (anorexic) sister-in-law. Moron was done for hacking Heather Mills.

You could also ask for his comment on fake photos attacking British soldiers.

Or about his record on share price ramping and leaving two of his lieutenants to be sacked and prosecuted for a crime he was involved in up to his eyeballs. 

And he loves Jimmy Savile and Donald Trump.

14 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Thoughts and prayers for Nicholas Witchell at this difficult time.

I was amazed through yesterday at just how many "Royal Correspondents" there are. Apart from Witchell, I wasn't aware of any. 

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I was amazed through yesterday at just how many "Royal Correspondents" there are. Apart from Witchell, I wasn't aware of any. 

Thought Charles couldn't stand Witchell

There was a clip years ago when he was heard to be rather less than complimentary about him.

5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

There's a list of about a dozen instances of this. Some more tenuous than others but the point is that, in a lot of cases, the scenarios being picked on by the press are almost identical. 

The main one that springs to mind is the way in which the papers commented upon photos of each lady cradling their pregnant bump. Kate was all maternal and loving while Meghan was attention seeking. 

If you can come up with a convincing reason (other than prejudice) for such stark differences, you'll surprise me. 

Harry did say in the interview that the royals wine and dine the press to get favourable publicity and if you don't you get bad publicity. 

This did contradict the narrative they were desperately pedaling, or at least it suggests that Harry and Meg were not playing the game with the media and so got the bad press. Whether that's a good excuse or not for the bad press I don't know, but they gave an alternative reason to their own argument on TV to the world. It just been ignored.

Maroon Sailor
19 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Piers Morgan, Anchorman just got owned by the local weather man in a debate. 

He doesn't like to be on the receiving end

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

The Royal Family is poison.

Meghan Markle is poison.

It's PR driven and PR is poison.

PR isn't poison, As is though. 👍

I P Knightley
33 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Thought Charles couldn't stand Witchell

There was a clip years ago when he was heard to be rather less than complimentary about him.

He was - caught with a sotto voce comment like, "Oh God! Here comes that awful man."

25 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Harry did say in the interview that the royals wine and dine the press to get favourable publicity and if you don't you get bad publicity. 

This did contradict the narrative they were desperately pedaling, or at least it suggests that Harry and Meg were not playing the game with the media and so got the bad press. Whether that's a good excuse or not for the bad press I don't know, but they gave an alternative reason to their own argument on TV to the world. It just been ignored.

In which case, the press is going at Meghan simply because she and Harry refuse to splash out on a few happy meals and bottles of Heineken for the journos. OK, so it's not racism if that's the reason but imagine that being your defence... "I'm not racist, just a big, childish bully who didn't have my job made easy for me!" What a state for the press to be in.

13 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

He was - caught with a sotto voce comment like, "Oh God! Here comes that awful man."

In which case, the press is going at Meghan simply because she and Harry refuse to splash out on a few happy meals and bottles of Heineken for the journos. OK, so it's not racism if that's the reason but imagine that being your defence... "I'm not racist, just a big, childish bully who didn't have my job made easy for me!" What a state for the press to be in.

I agree, but Meg and Haz should call it what it is not what they want it to be or what makes it a bigger scandal.

They have thrown the race card at a lot of stuff, some valid, some just made up nonsense and it can't be questioned 

Fact is they could have just said we get bad press because we dont play the game and we don't care,but they do care and still don't play the game. Another case of wanting their cake and eat it and moan when they cant

Edited by jambopilms

Byyy The Light
32 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

I think it's more subtle than that.  I think it's been clear that Meghan is not the type the Royal Family want married in (She's no upper class, middle England, Henley Regatta sort) Even Kate with her millionaire family was given the rags to riches narrative.

She's a previously divorced, low level American actress who is of mixed race with a family full of crackpots.  She has caused the Royal Family a big problem in how to deal with this situation.  Remember it's not necessarily the Royals that are the issue here, it's the multitude of advisers and professional managers who are employed to protect the institution of the Monarchy.  They're the ones who manipulate the press, leak things, stage manage events and appearances, it's all about keeping control of the narrative and how the monarchy are perceived.

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Justin Z said:

:rofl: Wee lamb! Who's playing the victim now?

You can do whatever you like. It's not the least surprising you would have a problem with the idea that it's better to believe anybody—even if they're faking—because it costs you literally nothing.

“We believed Megan and turns out she was faking. Ah well.” Shrug.

“We didn't believe Billy, and now a family are grieving because he didn't get the support he needed.”

Even though scenario 2 is far, far more common than scenario 1, even if there were a thousand scenario 1s to one scenario 2, believing people would still be the right thing to do.

Really couldn't get simpler. Yet here we are, yet again.

Are you familiar with Aesop's fable about the boy who cried wolf? 

3 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

I think it's more subtle than that.  I think it's been clear that Meghan is not the type the Royal Family want married in (She's no upper class, middle England, Henley Regatta sort) Even Kate with her millionaire family was given the rags to riches narrative.

She's a previously divorced, low level American actress who is of mixed race with a family full of crackpots.  She has caused the Royal Family a big problem in how to deal with this situation.  Remember it's not necessarily the Royals that are the issue here, it's the multitude of advisers and professional managers who are employed to protect the institution of the Monarchy.  They're the ones who manipulate the press, leak things, stage manage events and appearances, it's all about keeping control of the narrative and how the monarchy are perceived.

Why can't that just be the issue though, she was from a different background so didn't quite fit in with the stiff upper lip gang. They are posh British she is non posh American it didn't work out.

They don't relate to her because she is different to what they expect, she doesn't relate to them because of what they are and always have been.

She doesn't like the life of a royal. That's all.

She knew it all before and did it anyway. 

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

PM is a bellend and I have deliberately switched him off throughout the COVID stuff. I do kind of agree with what he was saying this morning though.

Why hasn't she been called out for the one thing that can be proved to be a lie.

Archie isnt a prince because of a rule that's many years old. Nothing to do with her colour at all. That's a fact and it's just been glossed over by the wave of pity.

The rest is all one family's word against another. Folk are now scared to call her out on anything because she played the race card. In that case she played it when it could be proved otherwise.

PM isn't scared to call it but he made a tit of himself so it's all about him now.

William's kids are. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Piers Morgan is a such a bawbag. Utterly obsessed with this and cannot get over the fact that he didn’t get an invite to the wedding.

If he had, he’d have nothing but good words to say about her. That’s what’s a vacuous ***** he is

Jambo-Jimbo
14 hours ago, jambopilms said:

So she didn't know Archie wasn't going to be a prince ? A protocol about 100 years old ? Clearly racist.

She is just lying. 

Once again this comes back to Harry, surely he knew the protocol.

But Meghan needn't worry because I heard on the TV that as soon as Charles becomes King, Archie becomes a Prince as he's grandson of the Monarch, when Charles dies though, does he still keep the title, I don't know..........no doubts if he doesn't, it'll be because of his heritage.

Shooter McGavin

Don’t really pay attention to the Royals but holy f****** s**** I’m already exhausted of this nonsense.

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

William's kids are. 

That's because they are  direct line to the to the throne. It's all in the rules and it's easily researched. When Charles becomes a prince they all move up one place then Archie can be a prince.

Are we suggesting some royal type didn't point that out to her when she had that tantrum? Must be racism.

When Charles becomes king, Archie would become a Prince. They changed it, so he doesn't. And the Queen intervened to grant William's kids other than George their titles. Why not do the same for Harry's kid. 

Seems William and Catherine (Mind when she used to be Kate) are treated differently, and I suppose Harry thinks he may as well bolt. 

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

That's because they are  direct line to the to the throne. It's all in the rules and it's easily researched. When Charles becomes a prince they all move up one place then Archie can be a prince.

Are we suggesting some royal type didn't point that out to her when she had that tantrum? Must be racism.

No it isn't. The Queen intervened. And Harry and Archie are directly in line too. 6 and 7 isn't too far away if shit happens. 

If the Ginger Whinger and Narcissistic Meg bring down the whole institution I wouldn't be that bothered. Philip needs to organise another Parisian car ride once out the hossie though. 

Byyy The Light
24 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Why can't that just be the issue though, she was from a different background so didn't quite fit in with the stiff upper lip gang. They are posh British she is non posh American it didn't work out.

They don't relate to her because she is different to what they expect, she doesn't relate to them because of what they are and always have been.

That is the issue, they're just flirting around it without saying so.  The monarchy are never ever going to come out and say that Meghan doesn't fit in and they wanted Harry to marry someone of their type.  It would be the end of them.

England's Queen will chuck it when her man dies. Charles won't become King and William will last about 10 minutes.

The Royal family will be a thing of the past in Scotland before the year is out. 

Edited by ri Alban

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

England's Queen will chuck when her man dies. Charles won't become King and William will last about 10 minutes.

The Royal family will be a thing of the past in Scotland before the year is out. 

Much like Sturgeon and the snp then.

Malinga the Swinga

Man in 30's chooses to support his wife and put her before his own family. Big deal. Happens all the time. 

Did the same and never regretted it for a second. 

You can choose your wife, you can't, unfortunately, choose family. 

16 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Man in 30's chooses to support his wife and put her before his own family. Big deal. Happens all the time. 

Did the same and never regretted it for a second. 

You can choose your wife, you can't, unfortunately, choose family. 

The family can't choose the wife either

millerjames398
42 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Isn't that the perfect show for Major Hewitt's paternity test? 😅

Ding dong jeremy... ding dong old boy😂

Anyone who gives the finger to the royal family is a good egg in my book. Roond the lot of them! 

millerjames398
1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

I think that's what's happening, not so much her skin colour, but more an American Z list actress, who probably thought she could join the "firm" and wave a magic wand and revolutionize/modernise it all overnight..put her stamp on it if you like,,maybe give Windsor castle a Manhattan loft apartment feel makeover😂..although the one thing that made her relatable to most british folks, were her ****ed up family..and she's turned her back in them🤷🏼‍♂️