Nine Unbeaten ( edited )

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Notice how that is a bias record that poster hasn't included it to Robbie 2 attempts to get Dufc promoted, and lost to St mirren on penalties even more embarrassing than Stendel because St Mirren had a man sent off 🙄 yet Robbie was fist pumping at getting to penalties with them.

It also doesn't include cup stats 🤔 hmm i wonder why I wouldn't be because our neighbours won a Championship and a Scottish Cup with a manager that looks like a character of eh monsters Inc with his third eye 👁‍🗨. 

Arse handed to him on a plate by stubssy stubssy stubssy, stubssy stubssy!. 

Oh Robbie my dear lord.

Stendel is more embarrassing than handing getting their first Scottish Cup in how many years. 

Was it you that wanted hibs to win mind you 🤔

Robbie never taken 2 attempts at Promotion.

yes, other teams won cups, we never.

random.

really random, I don't know what that means

No, but Rangers getting beat is never a bad thing.

But why is any of  that relevant right now?

You actively hate a guy with a brilliant record v Hibs, one of the best records as player and manager v them, yet now, you use hibs against Robbie?

You are a strange one, your transfer gossip is good and I have defended you a few times when things don't work out, but for **** sake your need to play Robbie down is getting beyond normal.

Your need to champion Stendel is now making any points you may have obsolete.

I think it's a shame, you obviously have Hearts best interests, but ffs get a hold of yourself.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Notice how that is a bias record that poster hasn't included it took Robbie 2 attempts to get Dufc promoted, and lost to St mirren on penalties even more embarrassing than Stendel because St Mirren had a man sent off 🙄 yet Robbie was fist pumping at getting to penalties with them.

It also doesn't include cup stats 🤔 hmm i wonder why I wouldn't be because our neighbours won a Championship and a Scottish Cup with a manager that looks like a character of eh monsters Inc with his third eye 👁‍🗨. 

Arse handed to him on a plate by stubssy stubssy stubssy, stubssy stubssy!. 

Oh Robbie my dear lord.

Stendel is more embarrassing than handing Hibs their first Scottish Cup in how many years. 

Was it you that wanted hibs to win mind you 🤔

It was Lennon that won the league. 

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

random.

You actively hate a guy with a brilliant record v Hibs, one of the best records as player and manager v them, yet now, you use hibs against Robbie?

You are a strange one, your transfer gossip is good and I have defended you a few times when things don't work out, but for **** sake your need to play Robbie down is getting beyond normal.

I think it's a shame, you obviously have Hearts best interests, but ffs get a hold of yourself.

Neilson was manager when they lost in the playoffs at United, so he did take two attempts. 
He has a poor record against Hibs as a  manager with one league and one cup win in 9 games, three losses and 4 draws. 

Apologies for interrupting you two arguing, carry on. 

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

random.

Robbie never took two attempts to get promoted? i think you should check that mate 👍

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

It was Lennon that won the league. 

Neilson was manager when they lost in the playoffs at United, so he did take two attempts. 
He has a poor record against Hibs as a  manager with one league and one cup win in 9 games, three losses and 4 draws. 

Apologies for interrupting you two arguing, carry on. 

I know it was Lennon who won the league mate my apologies, he still got his arse handed to him by a guy that looks like, the wee green guy of monsters Inc. 

Hibs were a championship team when they beat us. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Robbie never took two attempts to get promoted? i think you should check that mate 👍

he never had full two seasons.

He got them promoted on his first full season.

Edited by Smith's right boot

27 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yep having Gordon etc doesn't help 😂

Being In the job longer than 4 months doesn't help 😂

Your edit doesn't make your post any more credible.

He was in the job for 4 months and actually made us worse.  Complete freefall, with that unacceptable defeat at St Mirren which sealed our fate.

Hate to think how badly he would have done in the Scottish Championship, but at the end of the day he had the escape clause in his contract.

Criticise Robbie all you like but he has the experience and proven track record in Scottish football and is set for winning his third promotion from the Championship.  What exactly about Stendel suggests he was capable of turning around the team he had in freefall and winning the Championship in a pandemic season?

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I know it was Lennon who won the league mate my apologies, he still got his arse handed to him by a guy that looks like, the wee green guy of monsters Inc. 

Hibs were a championship team when they beat us. 

They were indeed, as were we when we beat them. But they won the cup, we should’ve won it that year. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, I replied to a poster who replied on the thread I started.

And both your comments was nothing to do with the actual thread or your own OP

At least that tidied up my 2nd point re threads being derailed and you contributing to it, considering what you said to @geoffkilpatrick about this one going off topic and you being the bloody cheerleader - this is your own thread FFs 

The only thing that I took from your above post is that it’s somehow excused, and where you respond to posts (off topic), thus creating more posts (off topic)but you should not start the post. That’s just Illogical. 

The other point simply is that I find it ironic that you would personally agree with another poster that @Bongo 1874 is obsessed with another manager, or bringing them up all the time, when you in fact, do exactly the same - and whenever  certain names are mentioned on any thread, regardless of topic,  Your sure to appear, banging in post upon post, (responses and starting them) like there is no tomorrow

Yet Bongo is the one that’s obsessed 🤣 

Both points are by definition, and good examples of irony. We got there in the end 👍

9 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Your edit doesn't make your post any more credible.

He was in the job for 4 months and actually made us worse.  Complete freefall, with that unacceptable defeat at St Mirren which sealed our fate.

Hate to think how badly he would have done in the Scottish Championship, but at the end of the day he had the escape clause in his contract.

Criticise Robbie all you like but he has the experience and proven track record in Scottish football and is set for winning his third promotion from the Championship.  What exactly about Stendel suggests he was capable of turning around the team he had in freefall and winning the Championship in a pandemic season?

The fact he got Barnsley promoted from league 1 to the championship, and Robbie was a disaster in league 1 with mk dons 😂

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They were indeed, as were we when we beat them. But they won the cup, we should’ve won it that year. 

Correct 👍

The fact he got Barnsley promoted from league 1 to the championship, and Robbie was a disaster in league 1 with mk dons 😂

And he went into freefall the next season and go the sack.  Starting to see the pattern?

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Quick question did Robbie even get manager of the year when he got Hearts promoted first time round?. 

Did Stendel get manager of the year when he took us rock bottom?

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

No but he did get it when he got Barnsley promoted alongside Pep and Klopp 👍

Just now, frankblack said:

The manager is always ultimately responsible for the team.

What considering the transfers are decided by a committee and the board, he gets a say but how much is hard to determine 😂

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Aye Neilson's great he would've kept us up Levein and him are the best. 

Happy mate 👍

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Fair point. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No but he did get it when he got Barnsley promoted alongside Pep and Klopp 👍

Was it a chocolate medal? :rofl:

What considering the transfers are decided by a committee and the board, he gets a say but how much is hard to determine 😂

A manager picks the team, studies the opposition, sets the tactics, and organises the coaching aside from transfers.  As I said, manager is the one that is responsible for the team.

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Was it a chocolate medal? :rofl:

A manager picks the team, studies the opposition, sets the tactics, and organises the coaching aside from transfers.  As I said, manager is the one that is responsible for the team.

Aye and half his team got sold, and replaced with kids. 

So much so the striker they sold has scored 16 goals for Cardiff this season, Kieffer Moore now Barnsley sit 6th in the English Championship. 

Imagine they still had him could they potentially get automatic promotion if they did? , who knows. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

alwaysthereinspirit
4 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

wtf).gif

Something about Robbie and Hearts failing and some German guy and Hearts succeeding. Or words to that effect. 
It’s a huge conundrum.

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

Bazzas right boot

See the source image

Aye, but at least we are 7 unbeaten and we all think we can go more unbeaten, and as Hearts fans we all hope the longer we go unbeaten the best it is for all!

Happy with the win yesterday, but there has to be a huge improvement between now and the end of the season before i am back in the robbie in camp, i just want to see better performances tbh, yesterday was better but not by alot, we still can produce alot more as a team i believe, it's up to the coaching staff to start getting that out of the players more regularly.

Edited by gregzy2k7

A_A wehatethehibs

I mean Hearts go 7 games unbeaten in the championship no it’s not much to write home about because 3 draws 4 wins which was mentioned in the OP but it’s a simple fact, we’ve not been beaten in 7 games. That’s all it is, a simple small factoid. And... quite a happy one? 

So let’s have a meltdown about stuff that happened years ago 

It’s always a good laugh going to bed early on a Saturday and finding the the thread where everybody went a bit haywire. 

credit card
7 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Beating QotS 6-1 wasn't a good performance.? Both Scottish Cup ties?

Alloa away was pretty effective. Alloa and Arbroath at home were decent too. 

But you just slaver on. 😊

Scottish Cup ties have nothing to do with league performances. Slaver on. QoS fielded a vastly weakened team. I'll continue to measure performances versus the cost of my season ticket and the need for players to remember the SPFL debacle. 

14 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

We've rarely been convincing.  That's the problem.

Agree, not one of us who’s arse wasn’t knitting socks After scumdee scored.

A_A wehatethehibs
4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

We've rarely been convincing.  That's the problem.

Except, there is a certain point in time when, number of games in the run starts to become the thing that’s convincing RE the mentality. It’s probably around now, once an unbeaten run gets over 6-7-8 games. As long as there’s more wins than draws, then as the pundits will expertly say next televised game: “Hearts are on a good wee run at the moment”

15 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The rest of Scottish football must be shiting themselves, the Hearts are back. 

Have you seen the state of other teams ? The Premiership looks utterly stinking and not much better than this league outside the OF.

See Aberdeen as a perfect example.

11 hours ago, Billy Hoyle said:

We could have yes if it wasn’t for more abysmal finishing. 
So you think we will go the remainder of the season unbeaten then? That’s the question the original poster asked. Playing like we are we have no chance in my opinion.What’s your opinion??

We have Raith and Dunfermline away in April I expect we will lose one of these games. However I expect the Championship to be wrapped up well before we play Raith with Dunfermline possibly being a tight draw. 

This season has been a jail sentence and the football just as entertaining. 

It's all about next season for me as far as the management team go. 

I'll judge them then. 

7 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Something about Robbie and Hearts failing and some German guy and Hearts succeeding. Or words to that effect. 
It’s a huge conundrum.

It's a huge dumpster fire of a thread is what it is 🤪

3 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

It's a huge dumpster fire of a thread is what it is 🤪

Just the way every thread on here goes due to the same individuals having the same arguments over and over like little children

Ibrahim Tall

Why are people still hanging out Stendels arse? He was an awful manager and extremely tactically naive, e.g. his response to literally every issue was “stick on another striker”. 
Neilson for all his flaw(and he’s got a tonne too) or merits doesn’t change the fact Stendel wasn’t the answer either. :facepalm:

Billy Hoyle
41 minutes ago, luckydug said:

We have Raith and Dunfermline away in April I expect we will lose one of these games. However I expect the Championship to be wrapped up well before we play Raith with Dunfermline possibly being a tight draw. 

This season has been a jail sentence and the football just as entertaining. 

It's all about next season for me as far as the management team go. 

I'll judge them then. 

I agree with that. The objective was to get out of the league and we will do that although we have looked less than convincing in a good few matches. Neilson deserves at least 1 round of fixtures maybe even 15 games next season to be judged on how the teams fairs in the Premier League. 

Well in answer to the op.

I doubt we will go the rest of the season unbeaten. I'd like to see us finish strong rather than limp over the line. Win all games at Tynecastle but draws and a loss away from home. Brora will be a laugh, massive banana skin.

Edited by WDJ87

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, credit card said:

Scottish Cup ties have nothing to do with league performances. Slaver on. QoS fielded a vastly weakened team. I'll continue to cherry pick

FTFY 👍

davemclaren
2 hours ago, credit card said:

Scottish Cup ties have nothing to do with league performances. Slaver on. QoS fielded a vastly weakened team. I'll continue to measure performances versus the cost of my season ticket and the need for players to remember the SPFL debacle. 

A lot of the players that have arrived likely won’t have heard of the SPFL debacle I imagine. 

credit card
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A lot of the players that have arrived likely won’t have heard of the SPFL debacle I imagine. 

Should be part of every team talk bar ICT at concorde decibel levels.

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, credit card said:

Should be part of every team talk bar ICT at concorde decibel levels.

Thst works with players that support the club or were with us last season who were impacted but new players are just here to do a job. 

credit card
29 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

FTFY 👍

Haha clever Weakened Editor. Changing what I said. Do you work for Boris Johnson 🤣

credit card
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Thst works with players that support the club or were with us last season who were impacted but new players are just here to do a job. 

Further evidence then of why very few of them should be here next season.

10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

he never had full two seasons.

He got them promoted on his first full season.

So Stendel didn't get us bottom or demoted?

If we turned even just one of they 3 draws into a win it would have looked a lot better. Not going to get the flags out about but its a good run so to speak, performance have been frustrating at times and I've been critical of them but we've put a run together that no one else in the league has.

• davemclaren changed the title to Nine Unbeaten ( edited )