Nine Unbeaten ( edited )

Bazzas right boot

23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I’m just happy with a win today. Changes the whole weekend for me. 

same here.  It was a great 3 points today. I’ll enjoy my curry tonight. We should wrap the league up soon I’d think which is all that matters

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair enough. 

If folk see a positive thread as "baiting" now it's probably more a reflection on other topics, posters and jkb in general or maybe yourself. 

We're 7 unbeaten, I reckon we can see the season out unbeaten. 

Think what you want.

We can't see the season out unbeaten as we have been beaten 😂👍

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Claiming draws as unbeaten is a stretch, and in this league it really is papering over the cracks. Had we played the whole game the way we started, instead of going deep and allowing them the whole pitch I would be bouncing, However this is just a normal win and is nowhere near good enough for a team of our stature.

If only Robbie had allowed them to play as they started we would not have been sitting on the edge of our seats for 15 minutes.

Hopefully he sees how well we played and in comparison to the last few weeks we did play well and we should be playing like that every week from now on. Just don't do a Levein and defend a one goal lead.

Claiming 7 games unbeaten, as unbeaten is a stretch.... 🙄

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We can't see the season out unbeaten as we have been beaten 😂👍

Rest of the season, thought that was obvious. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

The rest of Scottish football must be shiting themselves, the Hearts are back. 

That’s the ****ing spirit bongo. WE ARE BACK!  Might not be pretty for 90 minutes but GMS in the danger zone, Gnando in the air, Boyce the Fox in the box and Halliday doing witty podcasts! Delicious!!!

jamboinglasgow

Posters on here sum up some fans on kickback, take more enjoyment from moaning about Hearts than Hearts winning.

Niemi’s gloves
9 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

If you had posted it solely to be positive then aye, but we both know that wasn't the reason you've posted it. You're baiting, just like others bait us who don't see everything as doom and gloom as they do...

I don’t really get where you’re coming from. The Robbie/Budge haters are quick enough to start negative threads on what ever they can even when we win. See for instance the Popescu and Haring threads today. Why moan about a positive thread if you are not one of the haters.

5 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

And with that I am out. Clear that the patients are intent on taking over the asylum again this evening.

So draws aren’t defeats? 😮

6 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Fortunately stats do drive football. At the end of the season we'll be awarded the league trophy because our points stats are better than everyone else's.

Exactly BUT does that make us shite or what? Some on here are not interested in results, stats and how we are absolutely strolling this division they want something else ... maybe Hibs winning something?

Credit to Robbie for changing the formation and trying something different. We played some nice stuff until conceding the penalty, then sort of lost confidence in ourselves as Dundee upped their game. Anyone thinking Robbie told the players to go into their shells really has it in for him - why on earth would he do that? Sometimes you have to give credit to the opposition, they were a decent side and gave it their all. Hopefully Robbie continues trying things to improve us, he really would be a poor coach if he didn't. I don't think you can under-state how important that win was today, and I'm sure we'll kick on positively from here.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

That’s the ****ing spirit bongo. WE ARE BACK!  Might not be pretty for 90 minutes but GMS in the danger zone, Gnando in the air, Boyce the Fox in the box and Halliday doing witty podcasts! Delicious!!!

Just think that's Hibs mentality personally 👍just my opinion but. 

Niemi’s gloves
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Chill bruv. I was only arsing about 

Robbo-Jambo
16 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

And some folk are obviously disappointed that we won

Yeah obviously pleased we won. 

If you look at the post I was replying it related to the performances of the last six or so games. 

So if it's OK with you, yeah I have been disappointed with the last 5 or 6 displays 😏

Thought we did OK today. We created a fair few chances - to be honest, we could easily have won 5-2 or 5-3. Two horrible GMS misses, but the cross for Gnanduillet’s goal was a thing of beauty. I was reminded of how Gary McSwegan kept missing chances when he first came to us (he was labelled McSitter) but he ended up a key player and got himself into the Scotland squad.

Niemi’s gloves
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

it was but Bongo is having a tough day. As am l in hitting the right key.

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

What part do you disagree with? 

It’s the bit you missed out.

Neilson for manager of the year.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Claiming draws as unbeaten is a stretch, and in this league it really is papering over the cracks. Had we played the whole game the way we started, instead of going deep and allowing them the whole pitch I would be bouncing, However this is just a normal win and is nowhere near good enough for a team of our stature.

If only Robbie had allowed them to play as they started we would not have been sitting on the edge of our seats for 15 minutes.

Hopefully he sees how well we played and in comparison to the last few weeks we did play well and we should be playing like that every week from now on. Just don't do a Levein and defend a one goal lead.

That is up there with the most stupid posts I've ever read.  Well done!

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Jeez man, be happy we won. 👍👍

Save yourself for our next draw/defeat. 😄

Niemi’s gloves
3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Yeah obviously pleased we won. 

If you look at the post I was replying it related to the performances of the last six or so games. 

So if it's OK with you, yeah I have been disappointed with the last 5 or 6 displays 😏

Not sure if you are including today. Decent first hour in an open and entertaining game today in my opinion; and Robbie deserves credit for the changes in the shape of the team he put out. 

Glad we won, obviously, and happy to see a better performance in spells.

But we don't half make it hard for ourselves.

Regards remaining unbeaten, if we drew our remaining games we would be unbeaten, but that would be cold comfort.

Hopefully build on the positives and start putting away our chances.

We are improving a little compared to where we were.

Not quite as good as pre cup final but hope we come out this spell a better team

I really like look of Nando and McEneff 

CloustonHMFC
8 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

I don’t really get where you’re coming from. The Robbie/Budge haters are quick enough to start negative threads on what ever they can even when we win. See for instance the Popescu and Haring threads today. Why moan about a positive thread if you are not one of the haters.

I'm far from a hater. This season has its own special set of challenges and promotion is all that matters. This seasons performances give no bearing on next season. We'll be comfortably at the right end of the table next season.

This forum has just turned into a bait fest and its frustrating as ****. There's hardly any serious football discussion because every thread is either a bait thread (like this one) or they are hijacked with the same posters baiting each other. Like the product on the park, the quality of discussion on here has been in decline. 

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

It would be nice but one look at the match day thread shows that this board is currently clogged up with posters who can't enjoy Hearts success at the moment.

I'm going to log off and enjoy my Saturday evening with the warm glow a Hearts win always gives me. Good luck fighting the good fight for the rest of the evening.

Next week is an opportunity to dominate a home game, rack up a few goals and keep a clean sheet. I expect us to win every game in March. April run of fixtures looks tougher, but looks quite likely to me that other teams (assuming they actually play some games) will have dropped enough points by then that we will either have won the league or so close as to be a foregone conclusion. Winning the league is all I care about. 

Enjoy your night! 

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Not sure if you are including today. Decent first hour in an open and entertaining game today in my opinion; and Robbie deserves credit for the changes in the shape of the team he put out. 

Not so much about today, especially first half. 

Just don't thonk you can be proud of an unbeaten run of last six games with draws against quite a few crappy teams. 

That's all I was saying. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Jeez man, be happy we won. 👍👍

Save yourself for our next draw/defeat. 😄

Dave we won we are supposed to win, we are paying the players good money, the players are paid to win games of football, the opposition don't have a fraction of the budget we have. 

They had their best player out today, and more than competed with us. 

Sorry I'm not like a few and dress it up, to have a wee jerk about it. 

By the way some are going on you would think we put 3 or 4 past them. 

The last 30 minutes 🤔

Anyway we won you are right 👍

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It’s the bit you missed out.

Neilson for manager of the year.

:lol:

If we go the remaining games unbeaten he might very be! 

QoS manager could be in for a shout tho if their form continues. 

8 minutes ago, R1874 said:

We are improving a little compared to where we were.

Not quite as good as pre cup final but hope we come out this spell a better team

I really like look of Nando and McEneff 

Think both need more time than is usually allowed on here but promising signs

Edited by Jamhammer

It's three points. A very badly needed three points at that. It distances us a little bit further away from the team below us. It puts a wee bit more pressure on them to get wins. It's also another game ticked off on the road out of this awful football season. Although we're on track, i won't be saying we'll win the Championship outright until we've only 3 or 4 games left to go. The end of the season can't come quick enough. We can then (yet again) start the whole rebuild of the squad for about the fifth or sixth season in a row.

Edited by jambonian

Bazzas right boot

If we can at least even duplicate this form into the next 7/ games we won't only be champions and promoted but head into the sc ties with a good deal of confidence. 

Only a good thing. 

Fluorescent Adolescent
41 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The rest of Scottish football must be shiting themselves, the Hearts are back. 

If only Stendel had managed to keep us in the league 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

A_A wehatethehibs

It’s a good sign that we’re not getting beat. Huge progress from last season. But we need better, it’s right for the fans to be demanding. And it was better today. I think the new players have showed the first signs of rising to the challenge of the maroon shirt they must now fill. Particularly I was impressed with GMS character to come back from a bad miss, to keep his head up and put in a terrific cross. That shows the character and mentality we need. But the finishing, it has to be addressed this week. Once that gets addressed let’s hope we see more 90 minute convincing performances that give genuine cause for optimism. As for the run, it’s a good start let’s keep it going all the way to the end of next season. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Is it possible to be an unhappy clapper 

Yes. 

I put cheese on toast on the grill, done the cheese side first. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Claiming draws as unbeaten is a stretch...

:rofl:

There is some absolute shite posted on here particularly so over the last couple of months so to stand out as the one of the worst posts Ive read on here in **** knows how long takes some beating.

But by **** you have went above and beyond with that.

👏

Edited by been here before

Cory McNamara

Happy clappers are going to clap, haters are going to hate, lurkers are going to lurk, chairwoman's rules are going to rule.

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

We got forward a lot quicker today, and were getting good crosses in during the first half. But for missing excellent chances it would have been very comfortable, although Dundee should have equalised in the first half. For me, much better than recent performances.

Still can’t trust the centre of defence though. Too many mistakes in there. 
Neilson changed the system for the better, and can’t be blamed for players missing easy chances. Like it or not, being in the Championship meant not being able to attract top players for every position. We will go up, and hopefully be able to bring in two or three better players, although finance might be a problem. We won’t be the only club who are short of cash, though.

You were at the same game I watched. Well put.

27 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

If only Robbie hadn't swapped us for Mk Don's, we would've won the Scottish Premiership by now 😢😢😢😢😭😭

He the man 😁oor jobbie eh Robbie sorry 😀

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, tynewater said:

Credit to Robbie for changing the formation and trying something different. We played some nice stuff until conceding the penalty, then sort of lost confidence in ourselves as Dundee upped their game. Anyone thinking Robbie told the players to go into their shells really has it in for him - why on earth would he do that? Sometimes you have to give credit to the opposition, they were a decent side and gave it their all. Hopefully Robbie continues trying things to improve us, he really would be a poor coach if he didn't. I don't think you can under-state how important that win was today, and I'm sure we'll kick on positively from here.

Good post. 

Robbie was screaming at the players to get forward. 

Dundee played well. It was a close, decent match. 

We will know how well we are doing once the Scottish Cup campaign recommences. 

Fluorescent Adolescent

If only Robbie hadn't swapped us for Mk Don's, we would've won the Scottish Premiership by now 😢😢😢😢😭😭

Neilson wouldn’t be back now had Stendel not failed.

Imagine being unable to keep Heart of Midlothian in 11th place in the Premiership.

Nae wonder he’s unemployed.

405E1A4B-C6C9-469F-AB2C-484F209CD4A1.png

32 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If only we could all learn to love one another and cherish the time we have together. 

6 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Neilson wouldn’t be back now had Stendel not failed.

Imagine being unable to keep Heart of Midlothian in 11th place in the Premiership.

Nae wonder he’s unemployed.

405E1A4B-C6C9-469F-AB2C-484F209CD4A1.png

It's not about Stendel it's about getting someone that is worthy of our club, and that can get us playing to a decent standard. 

Fluorescent Adolescent

It's not about Stendel it's about getting someone that is worthy of our club, and that can get us playing to a decent standard. 

Everything you ever post is about Stendel.

:rofl:

‘A decent standard’? 

Well we’ve certainly improved since that German fraud left Edinburgh. 👍🏻

• davemclaren changed the title to Nine Unbeaten ( edited )