Nine Unbeaten ( edited )

Bazzas right boot

credit card

A decent win today and better performance but still not even reaching mediocrity level again. We missed 2 sitters so did they and they more or less matched us on stats. Dundee are pathetic away from home.

Spare me the 7 in a row celebrations. Three draws against three dross teams - your having a laugh! Eight games left and we've had TWO good performances this season :- Dundee at home the first time and Raith away. Morton away almost made it three.  

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

21 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

@Bongo 1874

Move on from Stendel, man. 

I liked him but was the wrong time for him and still is. He was no Klopp either so not worth pining for 👍🏻

See I'll mention again its not about Stendel. 

Did i think he was treated wrong absolutely, what we replaced him with well i guess we will find out. 

I know how this will end, when that day does happen i want you all to pm me saying you were spot on Bongo, we were wrong to criticise you etc. 

I tell you what since a few have said Robbie will get 3rd next season, if he does achieve that, you won't hear a criticism from me again on here. 

Let's give it time and see what happens.

I'll happily come on here and admit I'm wrong if he achieves this 👍you have my word Bongo 1874.

Edited by Bongo 1874

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, credit card said:

A decent win today and better performance but still not even reaching mediocrity level again. We missed 2 sitters so did they and they more or less matched us on stats. Dundee are pathetic away from home.

Spare me the 7 in a row celebrations. Three draws against three dross teams - your having a laugh! Eight games left and we've had TWO good performances this season :- Dundee at home the first time and Raith away. Morton away almost made it three.  

Spot on, didn’t hear any fireworks around at Tynie today 😆

13 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its like Stendel took his virginity and Bongo just cant get over him. Unrequited love. Bongo still thinks its something special but Stendels got on with life.

Funny as **** though.

what I can't understand is what we replaced him with, let's see if he can meet expectations and finish 3rd next season, this shouldn't be a hard ask as we performed in games against Celtic and Hibs according to some so I'll put my money where my mouth is and if he does achieve 3rd I will never criticise the man again, if he doesn't and fails i want you to quote me saying you were spot on deal?. 

3 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

You love him really, always on his shirt tails. 

Sore one for you today. Unlucky.

pot kettle black mate! 😏

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

See the source image

Just the same as you not being able to accept any criticism about CL coming your way ?

or have you just nailed yourself by posting the above 👍

11 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

TBF, For every point he makes on Stendel, someone else is also bringing up the same point, and saying something else.

the same people who preach for him to leave it alone, but then, they can’t actually do it themselves 🤷‍♂️ 

The irony - Not saying you personally, but u get my drift. 

I know how this will end so it doesn't bother me, it's only a matter of time 👍

6 minutes ago, credit card said:

Celebrating the most minor of minor achievements reminded me of this fairytale. Probably a decent read for the happy clappers to be fair.

6ffacf98e72d15dffbe510600e19f9a9-w204@1x

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

what I can't understand is what we replaced him with, let's see if he can meet expectations and finish 3rd next season, this shouldn't be a hard ask as we performed in games against Celtic and Hibs according to some so I'll put my money where my mouth is and if he does achieve 3rd I will never criticise the man again, if he doesn't and fails i want you to quote me saying you were spot on deal?. 

As long as he finishes above 12th he'll be more successful than Stendel. 👍

3 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Just the same as you not being able to accept any criticism about CL coming your way ?

Man compared Stendel to Levein and Robbie, Stendel had 4 months says it all.

Better left alone my time will come ☺ trust me and I'll NLTF 😉.. 

2 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Yep he will have a pre season to do that 😉so no excuses my time will come, hope you have what it takes to own up when it happens, or maybe we could go for a brew if you want 😏👍

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

I know how this will end so it doesn't bother me, it's only a matter of time 👍

Nah. It’s wrong though. I share the same opinion as you on this particular subject, but even if I didn’t I would have the good grace to say that you would be entitled to your opinion and leave it at that, without getting personal 

Snidey keyboard warriors hiding behind a keyboard posting personal shite just because they can’t debate properly says it all really 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

What?

No.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

What?

No.

I didn’t think for one minute you would get it, so no surprises there. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

I didn’t think for one minute you would get it, so no surprises there. 

Slag l CL all you want.

If that is your banter then crack on, I don't give a ****.

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Nah. It’s wrong though. I share the same opinion as you on this particular subject, but even if I didn’t I would have the good grace to say that you would be entitled to your opinion and leave it at that, without getting personal 

Snidey keyboard warriors hiding behind a keyboard posting personal shite just because they can’t debate properly says it all really 

Water of a ducks back i get regulars like yourself who pm me mate, if people dont appreciate your opinion then **** them. 

I love Heart of Midlothian that can't be denied, whether they believe it or not, just because I'm not up Robbie's arse doesn't make me any less of a supporter, though by a few posters on here you think it would, especially when you get the teenagers angle and tracky bottoms, but then point out our manager and players wear tracky bottoms, so it stumps their point 😂

I don't like the man but like Levein said it's just a good laugh isn't it. 

And I'll have the last laugh 😂

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yep he will have a pre season to do that 😉so no excuses my time will come, hope you have what it takes to own up when it happens, or maybe we could go for a brew if you want 😏👍

Your time will come.

:rofl:

I won't be owning up to anything, I hope Neilson does well in exactly the same way I hoped Stendel did well.

You seem to have lost all sense of perspective and are now emotionally invested in Neilson failing.

Today was an important win with a few signs of improvement, try and enjoy it. 👍

Just now, fancy a brew said:

Your time will come.

I won't be owning up to anything, I hope Neilson does well in exactly the same way I hoped Stendel did well.

You seem to have lost all sense of perspective and are now emotionally invested in Neilson failing.

What's wrong don't back your guy, don't have the balls 🤔😁

Stakes to high?. 

2 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Your time will come.

You hoped Stendel did well and you based that on him taking over a team in 11th place and 4 months, sorry just shut up mate 👍

21 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Will he be more successful than Stendel when he gets a team to a semi final, or has he already done that 🤔

By semi final I don't mean a play of scottish championship semi final. 

How many years has Neilson had at Hearts yet he's never been past round 5 of any cup competition. 

Yet Stendel got us to a semi final in 4 months 🤔 and knocked out the champions of the Scottish Premiership. 

Mock the guy if you want 🤔😉 he loved us and got us. 

Something Neilson will never do, never let them forget Neilson traded Heart of Midlothian football club, for fecking mk dons. 

Makes me sick 🤒

Edited by Bongo 1874

13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What's wrong don't back your guy, don't have the balls 🤔😁

Stakes to high?. 

Neilson is no more 'my guy' than any other Hearts manager.

If he does well I'll support him, if not I'll want him emptied.

You might have concluded I'm a Neilson fan boy because of my profile pic. The reason I chose Robbie scoring his famous goal was that it no longer seemed appropriate to keep my old pic, which was...

Stendel fist pumping to the crowd after beating Rangers.

Edited by fancy a brew

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Four pages. Credit to Tosh. I was predicting a lock on Page 2.

Tbh, it's turning into another Stendel thread.

A thread on 7 unbeaten in the Championship has been turned full circle into a Stendel in thread. CL is even getting mentioned now.

1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

Neilson is no more 'my guy' than any other Hearts manager.

If he does well I'll support him, if it I'll want him emptied.

You might have concluded I'm a Neilson fan boy because of my profile pic. The reason I chose Robbie scoring his famous goal was that it no longer seemed appropriate to keep my old pic, which was...

Stendel fist pumping to the crowd after beating Rangers.

Let's see what happens, that all we can do ☺ patience is a virtue. 

14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Slag l CL all you want.

If that is your banter then crack on, I don't give a ****.

Nah. your still not getting it. It was Nothing to do with “slagging” CL or having any “banter” by doing so. 

I’ll spell out what happened there for you 

You made out that @Bongo 1874 was self obsessed with Stendel through your nailed it post, and can’t let it go 

No different to you and you always defending CL then, regardless of what he has done 

The irony shouldn’t be difficult to understand - even for you 👍

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbh, it's turning into another Stendel thread.

A thread on 7 unbeaten in the Championship has been turned full circle into a Stendel in thread. CL is even getting mentioned now.

And who is turning it into a Stendel and CL thread - your one of the worst in terms of the actual number of posts made and in respect of the 2 people concerned 

regardless of what the thread topic is about you will either bring them up or respond in kind when someone else does or posts something related 

Yet you are criticising others for doing what you do and not sticking to topic!

Again the irony - but you choose not to see it. 

13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Will he be more successful than Stendel when he gets a team to a semi final, or has he already done that 🤔

How many years has Neilson had at Hearts yet he's never been past round 5 of any cup competition. 

Yet Stendel got us to a semi final in 4 months 🤔 and knocked out the champions of the Scottish Premiership. 

Something Neilson will never do, never let them forget Neilson traded Heart of Midlothian football club, for fecking mk dons. 

Makes me sick 🤒

Pointing out that Stendel took us from 10th in the league (by dint of better goal difference) to 4 points adrift at the bottom isn't mocking him, it's just the truth.

Whether Neilson is a success or not, it won't change Stendel's record.

Decent cup runs won't save a poor manager's job, just ask Craig Levein.

9 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

And who is turning it into a Stendel and CL thread - your one of the worst in terms of the actual number of posts made and in respect of the 2 people concerned 

regardless of what the thread topic is about you will either bring them up or respond in kind when someone else does or posts something related 

Yet you are criticising others for doing what you do and not sticking to topic!

Again the irony - but you choose not to see it. 

That's lost on him. 

48 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

All Neilson has to do to be better than Stendel next season is not to finish rock bottom.

Just now, fancy a brew said:

Pointing out that Stendel took us from 10th in the league (by dint of better goal difference) to 4 points adrift at the bottom isn't mocking him, it's just the truth.

Whether Neilson is a success or not, it won't change Stendel's record.

Decent cup runs won't save a poor manager's job, just ask Craig Levein.

Whatever mate 👍

Just now, frankblack said:

All Neilson has to do to be better than Stendel next season is not to finish rock bottom.

Yep a full season to do that 👍

Weakened Offender
58 minutes ago, credit card said:

Beating QotS 6-1 wasn't a good performance.? Both Scottish Cup ties?

Alloa away was pretty effective. Alloa and Arbroath at home were decent too. 

But you just slaver on. 😊

alwaysthereinspirit
7 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

But what about the bleeding eyeballs and next season though?

🤤

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Nah. your still not getting it. It was Nothing to do with “slagging” CL or having any “banter” by doing so. 

I’ll spell out what happened there for you 

You made out that @Bongo 1874 was self obsessed with Stendel through your nailed it post, and can’t let it go 

No different to you and you always defending CL then, regardless of what he has done 

The irony shouldn’t be difficult to understand - even for you 👍

I've not asked for CL to come back once since he left?

I actually he agreed he had to go.

I was defending CL when he was Hearts manager, not when he had ****ed off.

Irony, understanding....

I've never said once I want cl in charge right now. WTF you on about? 

Have a think about what you just posted, then sit down again and think about it more.

Not even close to being the same thing.

It is about as different as you can get.

Voice of reason

Although we shouldn’t be exactly celebrating going the last 7 games unbeaten, it has set a good foundation for us to go on and win the league. Especially as 3 of the wins in the sequence have been against Raith, Dunfermline and Dundee, arguably the three next best teams behind us. No reason why we can’t go unbeaten in the 8 league games until the end of the season now. Doesn’t seem like the impossible dream the glass half-empty crowd are making out. I appreciate we are not playing as well as we’d like but let’s just get this job done and then build a better team for next year over the summer. 👍 

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You hoped Stendel did well and you based that on him taking over a team in 11th place and 4 months, sorry just shut up mate 👍

No, he hoped as Hearts manager he done well.

Timescales or resources had nothing to do with it, he just wanted Stendel and Hearts to do well.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

Although we shouldn’t be exactly celebrating going the last 7 games unbeaten, it has set a good foundation for us to go on and win the league. Especially as 3 of the wins in the sequence have been against Raith, Dunfermline and Dundee, arguably the three next best teams behind us. No reason why we can’t go unbeaten in the 8 league games until the end of the season now. Doesn’t seem like the impossible dream the glass half-empty crowd are making out. I appreciate we are not playing as well as we’d like but let’s just get this job done and then build a better team for next year over the summer. 👍 

Good post.

It will also give us confidence for the SC and into the games next season.

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Makes me sick 🤒

aye, he got a team to a final.....

He has won the sc with us.

He never knocked out the champions of the Scottish premiership, Rangers were not champions ffs. 

I would not mock the guy, I think most,if not everyone wanted him to do well.

Robbie, 10 years at the club as a player, 2.5 as manager, then came back again leaving a club in the top flight  to turn this shit wreck around... aye he has no interest in us.

Get a hold of yourself, Hearts win a game, Robbie has the ship sailing the right way and you are going tonto.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I've not asked for CL to come back once since he left?

I actually he agreed he had to go.

I was defending CL when he was Hearts manager, not when he had ****ed off.

Irony, understanding....

I've never said once I want cl in charge right now. WTF you on about? 

Have a think about what you just posted, then sit down again and think about it more.

Not even close to being the same thing.

It is about as different as you can get.

Your getting a tad flustered there and also a tad confused.

I never even commented on what your thoughts were on CL, whether you wanted him to continue, whether you didn’t etc etc I said that you defended him constantly in reference to the point that if Bongo was being obsessive, you were exactly the same about your hero and RN for that matter. 

So your nailed it post cut no ice in respect of that

2nd point - You just made a comment about folk derailing threads, and mentioning DS and CL as the main reasons why. 

My point to you was that if you felt that strongly about “folk” derailing threads and that this one is being derailed, amongst others, why then do you make this point, when in actual fact, you are one of the biggest contributors on the board to doing the same thing ? 

I really can’t be bothered re-posting but if you go back through each thread, and look specifically at each point that you have made, I will give you a cast iron guarantee (without even looking) that probably about 30-40% of your posts would be on topic. The remainder wouldn’t be. 

I am not saying your the only one. But I am making the point purely because you are no better than others (and me) for falling into this trap in terms of thread derailment 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Your getting a tad flustered there and also a tad confused.

I never even commented on what your thoughts were on CL, whether you wanted him to continue, whether you didn’t etc etc I said that you defended him constantly in reference to the point that if Bongo was being obsessive, you were exactly the same about your hero and RN for that matter. 

So your nailed it post cut no ice in respect of that

2nd point - You just made a comment about folk derailing threads, and mentioning DS and CL as the main reasons why. 

My point to you was that if you felt that strongly about “folk” derailing threads and that this one is being derailed, amongst others, why then do you make this point, when in actual fact, you are one of the biggest contributors on the board to doing the same thing ? 

I really can’t be bothered re-posting but if you go back through each thread, and look specifically at each point that you have made, I will give you a cast iron guarantee (without even looking) that probably about 30-40% of your posts would be on topic. The remainder wouldn’t be. 

I am not saying your the only one. But I am making the point purely because you are no better than others (and me) for falling into this trap in terms of thread derailment 

Your first line on the original  post and your second line on the following post....:vrface:

You never mentioned derailing threads until now, your point wasn't that. It might be now, but if that's the case it's a bit dull.

29 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yep a full season to do that 👍

Wouldn't need that.  Same number of games ought to be more than enough, as it would be hard to get a worse results than Stendel had.

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

aye, he got a team to a final.....

He has won the sc with us.

He never knocked out the champions of the Scottish premiership, Rangers were not champions ffs. 

I would not mock the guy, I think most,if not everyone wanted him to do well.

Robbie, 10 years at the club as a player, 2.5 as manager, then came back again leaving a club in the top flight  to turn this shit wreck around... aye he has no interest in us.

Get a hold of yourself, Hearts win a game, Robbie has the ship sailing the right way and you are going tonto.

Robbie used us as a stepping stone to further his career deal with it 😂

Tonto remind to have a wank when we win 4 games and draw 3 and go unbeaten 😂😂

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Wouldn't need that.  Same number of games ought to be more than enough, as it would be hard to get a worse results than Stendel had.

Yep having Gordon etc doesn't help 😂

Being In the job longer than 4 months doesn't help 😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

Yep having Gordon etc doesn't help 😂

Or simply dropping the hologram after a couple of games and sending him back to Man U. 👍

Bazzas right boot

Robbie used us as a stepping stone to further his career deal with it 😂

Tonto remind to have a wank when we win 4 games and draw 3 and go unbeaten 😂😂

Robbie's league record in Scotland.-( stolen from another poster)

( I wish you and Tonto all the best btw, seems like a nice guy)

Undoubtedly keep him as he's a winner at this level and give him a chance next season as he's shown he has the quality to succeed in the top flight. His league record as a Head Coach and Manager in Scotland is very good. But I accept I'll sacrifice entertaining football if that's the cost of Hearts winning football and end-of-season success. 

2020/21 - Top from start until now and probably until finish. Champions elect.

WWWLWWWWWLWLWWWDDDW

2019/20 - Top from start to finish with DUFC - a team that had failed for the previous four seasons. Champions.

WWWWLWWLLWWWWWWWWWDWWDLDWLDD

2016/17 - Leaves Hearts in 2nd place in Premiership after 15 games losing only three games

LDWWWLDWWLDDDWW

2015/16 - 3rd place finish in Premiership, 9 points ahead of 4th and qualifying for Europe.

WWWWWLLLDDWWWWDDLWWDDWDWLWWWWLLWDLLDWD

2014/15 - Top from start to finish with a club just out of admin setting records. Champions

WWWWDWWWWWDWWWWWWWDWLWWWWWWWWWLWLWWD

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Your first line on the original  post and your second line on the following post....:vrface:

You never mentioned derailing threads until now, your point wasn't that. It might be now, but if that's the case it's a bit dull.

Aye ok then 

Forgetting the fact that at the top of this page you posted the nailed it thread which was your overall agreement that another poster was obsessed with another manager 

WTF has this to do with 7 games undefeated ? 

you just went off topic on your own thread and derailed it. That’s one example of it - I didn’t even need to look past this page for more 👍

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Aye ok then 

Forgetting the fact that at the top of this page you posted the nailed it thread which was your overall agreement that another poster was obsessed with another manager 

WTF has this to do with 7 games undefeated ? 

you just went off topic on your own thread and derailed it. That’s one example of it - I didn’t even need to look past this page for more 👍

Nah, I replied to a poster who replied on the thread I started.

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I made 2 points to you (actually) and gave reasons why for both 

do keep up 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Hearts1975 said:

I made 2 points to you (actually) and gave reasons why for both 

do keep up 

keep up with what?

What are you doing?

Hearts won today, we are getting promoted, why so up tight?

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Robbie's league record in Scotland.-( stolen from another poster)

( I wish you and Tonto all the best btw, seems like a nice guy)

Undoubtedly keep him as he's a winner at this level and give him a chance next season as he's shown he has the quality to succeed in the top flight. His league record as a Head Coach and Manager in Scotland is very good. But I accept I'll sacrifice entertaining football if that's the cost of Hearts winning football and end-of-season success. 

2020/21 - Top from start until now and probably until finish. Champions elect.

WWWLWWWWWLWLWWWDDDW

2019/20 - Top from start to finish with DUFC - a team that had failed for the previous four seasons. Champions.

WWWWLWWLLWWWWWWWWWDWWDLDWLDD

2016/17 - Leaves Hearts in 2nd place in Premiership after 15 games losing only three games

LDWWWLDWWLDDDWW

2015/16 - 3rd place finish in Premiership, 9 points ahead of 4th and qualifying for Europe.

WWWWWLLLDDWWWWDDLWWDDWDWLWWWWLLWDLLDWD

2014/15 - Top from start to finish with a club just out of admin setting records. Champions

WWWWDWWWWWDWWWWWWWDWLWWWWWWWWWLWLWWD

Notice how that is a bias record that poster hasn't included it took Robbie 2 attempts to get Dufc promoted, and lost to St mirren on penalties even more embarrassing than Stendel because St Mirren had a man sent off 🙄 yet Robbie was fist pumping at getting to penalties with them.

It also doesn't include cup stats 🤔 hmm i wonder why I wouldn't be because our neighbours won a Championship and a Scottish Cup with a manager that looks like a character of eh monsters Inc with his third eye 👁‍🗨. 

Arse handed to him on a plate by stubssy stubssy stubssy, stubssy stubssy!. 

Oh Robbie my dear lord.

Stendel is more embarrassing than handing Hibs their first Scottish Cup in how many years. 

Was it you that wanted hibs to win mind you 🤔

Edited by Bongo 1874

• davemclaren changed the title to Nine Unbeaten ( edited )