Nine Unbeaten ( edited )

Bazzas right boot

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You see i was going to leave you alone, but since you want to get involved I'll happily shoot you down too 😳

I couldn't give a **** about Stendel if he had managed to go 8 games unbeaten , I certainly wouldn't be raving about it as we are in the championship. 

Something I will tell you he was unbeaten at home all season with Barnsley in league 1.

But i see you put a sarky post up the other day about i thought hibs get there players on long contracts, as a jibe to when I mentioned about hearts letting players go without getting there true value because we can't get them to sign new contracts. 

First of all my point i made was about us losing youth players for nothing and small fees, what you know about football sums you up big time, as you have directly compared ofir marciano a 31 year old goalkeeper, to us losing youth players for little or no value. 

Please don't bring my name up in conversation again unless you quote me, as it is against forum rules to mention someone's name and not quote them 👌

OK Bongos

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You see i was going to leave you alone, but since you want to get involved I'll happily shoot you down too 😳

I couldn't give a **** about Stendel if he had managed to go 8 games unbeaten , I certainly wouldn't be raving about it as we are in the championship. 

Something I will tell you he was unbeaten at home all season with Barnsley in league 1.

But i see you put a sarky post up the other day about i thought hibs get there players on long contracts, as a jibe to when I mentioned about hearts letting players go without getting there true value because we can't get them to sign new contracts. 

First of all my point i made was about us losing youth players for nothing and small fees, what you know about football sums you up big time, as you have directly compared ofir marciano a 31 year old goalkeeper, to us losing youth players for little or no value. 

Please don't bring my name up in conversation again unless you quote me, as it is against forum rules to mention someone's name and not quote them 👌

I don't think that is the rules. 

Are the rules not-  you can't mention a name that hasn't posted on that thread?

You can post names without quoting, I believe. 

But if your that sensitive, maybe you should only turn up when we get beat, as when we win you appear rattled and have a short fuse. 

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😂👍

That’ll probably please a few people 😂😂

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If Stendel had managed to go 8 games unbeaten, we wouldn't have been demoted. 

Is Stendel had managed to go 8 games unbeaten, Bongo would have been ecstatic. 

Unfortunately, he couldn't and instead, has left it to Neilson to sort out his mess. 

Don't mention Stendel, it's a trigger. 

images (13).jpeg

Edited by Smith's right boot

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No.

You obviously cannot spot a bit of sarcasm or humour.

It's a Hearts forum, we should be ripping the pish out of others and at least sometimes bigging ourselves up, if you don't want to celebrate anything, just **** off out of any positive threads and concentrate on the ones ripping the pish out of us- easy peasy.

Deflect👍

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That’ll probably please a few people 😂😂

You’ll be loved on this side of the forum. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Deflect👍

You're the one talking about celtic and rangers, arguing with everyone... And why? 

Because some dare to acknowledge or celebrate another win that takes us to 8 unbeaten and a step closer to promotion. 

Hit your reset button. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

You're the one talking about celtic and rangers, arguing with everyone... And why? 

Because some dare to acknowledge or celebrate another win that takes us to 8 unbeaten and a step closer to promotion. 

Hit your reset button. 

Deflect. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Deflect. 

:wtfvlad:

You on the glue? 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You’ll be loved on this side of the forum. 

Lol oh naw I don’t think I can handle any more “ love “ on this 😂

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

:wtfvlad:

You on the glue? 

You can answer what i put to you btw or you just going to Deflect?. 

Bazzas right boot

I did answer, I said "no" . 

First word of my reply to your original ramblings. 

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Doesn't make sense to you, you complain about the financial gulf both, rangers and celtic have, and whatever they achieve isn't a big deal as they have more money etc. 

So i ask of you considering our stature as a club, and financial advantage how is Hearts being 8 unbeaten and winning this league a big deal and achievement?. 

Don't have a problem people being happy about us winning, but to have a thread about it and calling us The Maroon juggernaut 🤔, sorry if that was any other team we would be ripping the pish out of them. 

27 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No.

You obviously cannot spot a bit of sarcasm or humour.

It's a Hearts forum, we should be ripping the pish out of others and at least sometimes bigging ourselves up, if you don't want to celebrate anything, just **** off out of any positive threads and concentrate on the ones ripping the pish out of us- easy peasy.

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

:fonzie:

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

How many threads do you actually hijack with your Stendel nonsense. Get over it.

Bazzas right boot

Yeah again Deflect 👍

I answered your question. 

You're on some kind of mission tho so I'll leave you 

:seething:

As we win another game and some Hearts fans have the audacity to acknowledge it and discuss it. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

As we win another game and some Hearts fans have the audacity to acknowledge it and discuss it. 

Deflect. 

Wonder how many 8 game unbeaten runs there have been in the championship the last 10 years and how many belong to the mighty HMFC?  Some utter clowns simply not getting how hard it is to play against another 11 guys determined not to lose a goal. 

The Modern Leper
36 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Absolutely tragic.

You single handidly make this place a hard read on a Saturday night.

Edited by The Modern Leper
Spelling error.

Just now, The Modern Leper said:

Absolutely tragic.

You single handily make this place a hard read on a Saturday night.

Please explain, I'm happy to try facilitate your experience on JKB 

The Modern Leper
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I’ve no desire to further engage with the likes of you, thanks.

I’m sure there are Hibs fans forums available where I could respond to twisted, anti Hearts diatribe if I so wished.

Edited by The Modern Leper

Um Bongo it trying to deflect the fact we won.

Give him time and we got beat 3 nil.

That's what's rattling around in his napper.

A poster comparing the financial advantage we have in the Championship to the advantage the OF have over the rest of the Premier League clubs is way of the mark imo. 

It seems some people will tie themselves in knots to try and justify their opinion and to appear unhappy when their team is winning is weird. 

People like that are best avoided. 

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

A poster comparing the financial advantage we have in the Championship to the advantage the OF have over the rest of the Premier League clubs is way of the mark imo. 

It seems some people will tie themselves in knots to try and justify their opinion and to appear unhappy when their team is winning is weird. 

Agreed, absolutely tragic way to support your team

30 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Jesus...he genuinely appears not to get it.

43 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Wonder how many 8 game unbeaten runs there have been in the championship the last 10 years and how many belong to the mighty HMFC?  Some utter clowns simply not getting how hard it is to play against another 11 guys determined not to lose a goal. 

Ffs 😂. I get bongo goes over the top and I’m delighted to get the three points but you look at the players we are up against and anything less than a convincing gap between us and the rest would be an absolute travesty. The achievement of this manager and this club won’t be judged on putting sides like Alloa and Queen of the South away.  

47 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Exactly.....common sense post of the season. 

Just now, ADAM said:

Exactly.....common sense post of the season. 

Common sense if you’re a Raith rovers fan and you’ve ‘achieved’ what we have this season. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Ffs 😂. I get bongo goes over the top and I’m delighted to get the three points but you look at the players we are up against and anything less than a convincing gap between us and the rest would be an absolute travesty. The achievement of this manager and this club won’t be judged on putting sides like Alloa and Queen of the South away.  

My thoughts exactly 👍🏽

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah The Maroon juggernaut🤔 your right. 

😁

Milk float, more like.

Happy with the win, three points...but performance levels, individually and collectively, are concerning.

So too is Neilson's apparent inability to get his team to start on the front foot.

A_A wehatethehibs

Hearts are winning football matches.

We’ve signed a new #9 that’s scored 4 goals in his first 6 or 7 games. 

We’ve got a top goalkeeper.

Walker is knocking a few goals in. 

OK plenty of flaws still but Ive not been this happy about the team since September 2018. 

Hearts for the cup 

Byyy The Light
39 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It’s also funny as the same people expect us to challenge the OF. So basically we should be steamrolling teams because of a financial difference but should also not get steamrollered by the OF despite the financial advantage.

Logical.

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, The Modern Leper said:

Absolutely tragic.

Love your name one of my favourite songs ever :)

5 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

It’s also funny as the same people expect us to challenge the OF. So basically we should be steamrolling teams because of a financial difference but should also not get steamrollered by the OF despite the financial advantage.

Logical.

Thank goodness for the unpredictable element in football. 

That unpredictability that saw us beat 69 iar Celtic 4-0, also us putting Newco out the cup and denting their league challenge by taking points of them in the league. 

Nothings cut and dried and you've got to work for everything in football as in life(most of us anyway) 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

What a Roger hunt. Give it a rest 

The league really is in the bag now and the cup is the major interest.  We will stroll through the first two rounds then be eyeing up a 3rd consecutive final.

If GMS is really on a game and guys like Irvine, Walker and Boyce are at their best, who's to say we won't make it.

Exciting prospect.

3 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

The bickering on kickback is more entertaining than the matches.🤣

Would be more entertaining if Stendel was still in charge. 

5 minutes ago, ADAM said:

One ***** says hello to another *****

There’s no need for that. Triggering the swear filter because you can’t talk about football without chucking insults about just makes you seem a bit stupid. 

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

There’s no need for that. Triggering the swear filter because you can’t talk about football without chucking insults about just makes you seem a bit stupid. 

Wasn't a swear word, just the automatic JKB filter kicked in. It was a reference to particular part of the female anatomy.....which I stand by.

Sick to death of you and your minority ilk endless boring negitativity towards HMFC. 

Support the manager and the club ffs were strolling the league. 

10 minutes ago, ADAM said:

Wasn't a swear word, just the automatic JKB filter kicked in. It was a reference to particular part of the female anatomy.....which I stand by.

Sick to death of you and your minority ilk endless boring negitativity towards HMFC. 

Support the manager and the club ffs were strolling the league. 

I support the manager and the club. Going overboard about achievements in the championship is ridiculous. I’m delighted we are winning the league with ease and appreciate RN had a huge job to do when he first arrived. I’ve been critical of him and that’s allowed to because  neither him or any other hearts manager is beyond criticism. That doesn’t mean I don’t support him it’s just that I don’t blindly agree with everything he does. 

the post earlier that you lauded as one of the best you have read was cheering on our achievements in a league we don’t belong in. As I said the club and manager will be judged one league up and rightly so. 

calling folk “parts of the female anatomy” is just infantile ya fud. 

Edited by GinRummy

3 hours ago, The Modern Leper said:

Absolutely tragic.

Only on a Saturday?  🤷🏿‍♂️😳

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I don't think that is the rules. 

Are the rules not-  you can't mention a name that hasn't posted on that thread?

You can post names without quoting, I believe. 

But if your that sensitive, maybe you should only turn up when we get beat, as when we win you appear rattled and have a short fuse. 

😢 You are an immature poster imo. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, LeftBack said:

What a Roger hunt. Give it a rest 

19 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

😢 You are an immature poster imo. 

See the source image

As a supporter of the famous off over 40 years, people need to get real, we have gone 8 game's unbeaten and top off the league, where we duly belong, bar maybe 2 weeks where we didn't play , some people don't like the tactics or style we play, unfairly demoted or not we are going straight back up, we are a big fish in a small pond and most will try to halt our progress, lets get back up ASAP. Let's enjoy winning regardless off how good or bad we play, 🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻 hearts and only hearts 

• davemclaren changed the title to Nine Unbeaten ( edited )