Mafia - The good, the bad and the hairy

Tenaciousdandy

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

this to me is suggesting Andy wasn’t the one investigated or am i picking this up wrong?

I know for a fact it wasn't me investigated as I said to Smack last night as I know I'm good.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• milky_26

• Smack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, AndyNic said:

:lol:

Boof literally just posted that he didn't think I was was investigated! The **** is going on here.

Think he changed to vlad now 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

this to me is suggesting Andy wasn’t the one investigated or am i picking this up wrong?

actually with the post you quoted the could target bit maybe suggests andy was investigated.  i dont know, back to work

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Think he changed to vlad now 

my thought process is all over the shop, if i was in front of goal i would do what gms did on saturday

Could someone point me in the direction of the post where Boof hints Andy “wasn’t” the one investigated?

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Could someone point me in the direction of the post where Boof hints Andy “wasn’t” the one investigated?

trying to distract from your goonliness?

yvonnejambo

Well that’s a bit balls. Will have a look at lunchtime to see if can find anything useful. Will do goon list then and would be good to see others.

14 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Boof literally just posted that he didn't think I was was investigated! The **** is going on here.

He did, but that doesn't rule you out of being a goon. 

12 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

my thought process is all over the shop, if i was in front of goal i would do what gms did on saturday

We need a Boof multi-quote please milky - I haven't a clue how to do it over multiple pages :huh:

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

He did, but that doesn't rule you out of being a goon. 

Agreed and I am in no way suggesting otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

We need a Boof multi-quote please milky - I haven't a clue how to do it over multiple pages :huh:

you can just go to the next page and keep clicking the multi quote and once you are at the end do as normal with the multiquote. just dont do what i did and once you have the post ready navigate away from the page as it is all lost

9 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

trying to distract from your goonliness?

If I was a Goon I would hardly be asking for this post to be brought back up!

Ive looked back and there is nothing Boof said (in my opinion) to suggest Andy wasn’t investigated.

I want to get to the bottom of it as Andy is using it to wriggle and I think Andy is the goon.

Tenaciousdandy
31 minutes ago, Boof said:

...that I pressed Submit Reply too early.

I can also reveal that the assassin is a horse's erse.

And finally I can reveal that I was a goon-

hunting mason.

Yes - Boof (mason) has spread his last sheet for this game.

'mon toon...

Thanks for confirming, BTW I'm happy for anyone killed by the assassin to reveal there role so the game can continue 

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Ive looked back and there is nothing Boof said (in my opinion) to suggest Andy wasn’t investigated.

I want to get to the bottom of it as Andy is using it to wriggle and I think Andy is the goon.

boof said “goons clearly didn’t go for Andy”

Now I have no idea if Andy was or wasn’t but it seemed from Boofs first and second post that he was trying to hint Andy wasn’t investigated. 

could be totally wrong. 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

boof said “goons clearly didn’t go for Andy”

Now I have no idea if Andy was or wasn’t but it seemed from Boofs first and second post that he was trying to hint Andy wasn’t investigated. 

could be totally wrong. 

Why would they “go for Andy” if he was a goon?

Tenaciousdandy

player list

1. Rudi Skacel

3. AlimOzturk 

4. Smack 

5. Iantjambo 

6. Yvonnejambo  

8. Stuart McNeil 

9. Bunny Munro 

10.AndyNic 

12. Jambosean75 

13. Milky26 

14. Prince Buaben 

16. Shapes 

17. Vlad 

18. Seats

19. Dunks 

20. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

9 for a lynch

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Eh? I'm not using anything to wriggle I simply said I know I can't have been investigated as I'm good. I've also said I cannot be on a trust list as I could still be assassin or goon (in everyone else's eyes)

Boof also unvoted me when in a tie with Peaky remember. I suggest we read back his posts.

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

it can be read as a subtle way of suggesting that andy was not investigated. basically a mason trying to give info without revealling their role. that could be the reason why the assassin brutally murdered boof, they spotted it and decided to kill

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Surely that is the exact reason why they didn’t because Andy is a goon?

Are you being deliberately obtuse? If I was investigated the goons would want me dead so the investigation was useless.

11 hours ago, Boof said:

I may have worded it clumsily.

If it's standard practice to investigate someone close to the top of the voting then the goons could target that player to deny the result being useful.

Goons clearly didn't go for Andy.

1) They struck it incredibly lucky in hitting Riddley

2) They spotted something that Riddley had posted to suggest Doc-ness

3) They didn't want to hit one of their own

There may be reasons 4), 5) and more.

But that is what I was getting at.

9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Post i am referring to above. 

He was not clear with his meaning here IMO. I took the second paragraph followed by the third to mean the goons would have killed Andy right away if he was indeed a goon to make it look like they weren’t in his team. That didn’t happen though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thus suggesting he wasn’t investigated. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 minute ago, Prince Buaben said:

vote Yvonne

why yvonne, ive not noticed anything to suggest her being a goon (or conversely to being good). well apart from surviving this far

Tenaciousdandy
53 minutes ago, Boof said:

Wooo

Sorry @Tenaciousdandy and everyone - I forgot to do all the 'Wooo'ing in the last couple of posts from me.

I've rapped my own knuckles.

wooo

No worries,  I'll let you off with you rapping your own knuckles seeing as you help to keep the game flowing 🙂

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Seats, Rudi, Stuart and Prince has been especially quiet this game. Anyone else? Trying to stay hidden? Could be good, could be bad. I reckon we need to take a closer look at the lurkers as it's always the more vocal players that get the attention.

I mean that's not ideal. Tbh there are some players I've forgotten are playing. I'm at uni today will have a good look when I get back 

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Seats, Rudi, Stuart and Prince has been especially quiet this game. Anyone else? Trying to stay hidden? Could be good, could be bad. I reckon we need to take a closer look at the lurkers as it's always the more vocal players that get the attention.

Very true. Seats 3 day hangover is no longer a valid excuse IMO.

Prince Buaben

to be fair I've had a fair bit on so sorry for being quiet. Not trying to hide. Easy to be sacrificed for town etc. Will get try and catch up.

Voted Yvonne as even though I'm convinced Shapes is a goon. I will mix it up.

10 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Very true. Seats 3 day hangover is no longer a valid excuse IMO.

I posted last night and this morning 🤷‍♂️

jambosean75

i think boof was hinting that as andy was a likely investigation target the goons would have taken him out to nul the investigation if he was not a goon and as they didn't it was his way of letting us know andy was the goon investigated

I thought Boof was hinting that he wasn’t investigated. I may have misread that though.

I’ll vote Andy for the time being. I’ll unvote of anything changes.

11 hours ago, Boof said:

I may have worded it clumsily.

If it's standard practice to investigate someone close to the top of the voting then the goons could target that player to deny the result being useful.

Goons clearly didn't go for Andy.

1) They struck it incredibly lucky in hitting Riddley

2) They spotted something that Riddley had posted to suggest Doc-ness

3) They didn't want to hit one of their own

There may be reasons 4), 5) and more.

But that is what I was getting at.

I read this as him saying goons didnt go for andy ergo he was investigated and is a goon.

This was google translate as I dont speak Boof.

Classic goon pile on here.

All I'll say is just have a wee look who started the voting for me. If you're sensible you'll see Boof's post doesn't say I was or wasn't investigated but I know I'm good so I know it wasn't.

I'll be outed as a townie/turncoat so as I've said just look back and see who's oh so keen so hop on. Looking here at Ian especially and Seats and Alim. As well as Sean starting it.

6 minutes ago, Seats said:

I read this as him saying goons didnt go for andy ergo he was investigated and is a goon.

That’s how I read it but guys above seem to saying they read it as the opposite.

boof never makes things simple does he 😂

12 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Right then

vote Andy. 

You've caved in awfully quickly here Alim! Vote, unvote, vote, unvote, vote - make up your mind but it'll look very dodgy for you jumping on when I come back good :)

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

All I'll say is just have a wee look who started the voting for me. If you're sensible you'll see Boof's post doesn't say I was or wasn't investigated but I know I'm good so I know it wasn't.

I'll be outed as a townie/turncoat so as I've said just look back and see who's oh so keen so hop on. Looking here at Ian especially and Seats and Alim. As well as Sean starting it.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

You've caved in awfully quickly here Alim! Vote, unvote, vote, unvote, vote - make up your mind but it'll look very dodgy for you jumping on when I come back good :)

Choose which one it is - I have either caved in or piled on it can’t be both. 

Still not 💯 certain what Boof was getting at. However you were 2nd on the voting and that would suggest you were a high target for investigation 

who do you think would have been investigated if not you?

9 minutes ago, Seats said:

It clearly reads as - the goons would target the person investigated so that the investigation would be useless as no info would be gained. 

The assassin is in it to win it imo and obviously read that as the same - a wee hint that Boof knew something and was looking to show that I wasn't investigated to avoid another townie being lynched.

Anyway, you'll soon see as this is the ideal opportunity for a pile on without any questions. 

I'm not going to fight to save myself here but again all I'll say it keep a very close eye on those voting me. Sean kicked it off. Then Ian changed his mind very quickly. Alim changed very quickly. Seats piled on.

6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Why you looking at me in particular?

The fact that the word could is in italics suggests that wasn’t what happened in this case.

Could being the only word emphasised is important to the context of the statement.

In my opinion anyway.

8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

That’s how I read it but guys above seem to saying they read it as the opposite.

boof never makes things simple does he 😂

15 minutes ago, Seats said:

Careful. You be accused of being deliberately obtuse.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

It clearly reads as - the goons would target the person investigated so that the investigation would be useless as no info would be gained. 

The assassin is in it to win it imo and obviously read that as the same - a wee hint that Boof knew something and was looking to show that I wasn't investigated to avoid another townie being lynched.

Anyway, you'll soon see as this is the ideal opportunity for a pile on without any questions. 

I'm not going to fight to save myself here but again all I'll say it keep a very close eye on those voting me. Sean kicked it off. Then Ian changed his mind very quickly. Alim changed very quickly. Seats piled on.

I changed because others made points that suggested Boof was saying you got investigated.

1 hour ago, Prince Buaben said:

to be fair I've had a fair bit on so sorry for being quiet. Not trying to hide. Easy to be sacrificed for town etc. Will get try and catch up.

Voted Yvonne as even though I'm convinced Shapes is a goon. I will mix it up.

Why do you think I'm a goon?