Mafia - The good, the bad and the hairy

Tenaciousdandy

16 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Am easy. 

happy to take the hit. 

vote seat

seem like he is the most suspect out of everyone. Strange seats voting for me and forgetting all of seats “vote milk” chat yesterday though. 

You drinking? I've not voted for you???

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• milky_26

• Smack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Am easy. 

happy to take the hit. 

vote seat

seem like he is the most suspect out of everyone. Strange seats voting for me and forgetting all of seats “vote milk” chat yesterday though. 

that is shapes who has voted for you, not vampire seats

Sorry folks, work a nightmare today. You'd think there's an election coming up :rolleyes:

Had a quick read through - is Prince still playing? Seems to have gone AWOL. And Seats, finally back from his 3 day hangover. Lightweight.

Undecided out of those two, but for now, will ....

Vote Prince

Stuart McNeill
8 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Sorry folks, work a nightmare today. You'd think there's an election coming up :rolleyes:

Had a quick read through - is Prince still playing? Seems to have gone AWOL. And Seats, finally back from his 3 day hangover. Lightweight.

Vote Prince

Two players I've forgotten about 😂

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

wooing the ladies in his street?

Average age on my street must be 70+

If I was drunk enough I might but not right now 😂😂

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Average age on my street must be 70+

If I was drunk enough I might but not right now 😂😂

check your posts from day one

Rudi Skacel

My goon list

4 from

Vlad

alim

yvonne

stuart

seats

prince

Obviously I dont know who would be what team, but 2 left from each team. 

8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’m on a few Goon lists which is fine. I don’t think I’ve done a great deal goonly?

Who would be on your goon list?

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

What am I looking for?

you were talking warmly (like a horny schoolboy) about one of your 70+ neighbours possibly called michelle?

22 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

unvote seats

vote milky

will that make you happy?

Happier. I'm a wasted vote. Milky might be too, to be fair.

Bunny Munro

I'm suspicious of both Milky and Seats, that's the problem with two goon teams, they could be working together or could be working against each other.

Prince is quieter than usual. Busy? Or trying to stay under the radar?

Vlad and Smack are standing out as posting differenly to previous games, although Vlad hasn't played in a while so it could just be that.

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'm suspicious of both Milky and Seats, that's the problem with two goon teams, they could be working together or could be working against each other.

Prince is quieter than usual. Busy? Or trying to stay under the radar?

Vlad and Smack are standing out as posting differenly to previous games, although Vlad hasn't played in a while so it could just be that.

I'm "suspicious" because i analysed the ramblings of a dead mason (shakespeare would have been an easier subject to focus on) and tried to point out what i found. This is what townsfolk do. Its all we can do. I have done nothing else even remotely "suspicious".

40 minutes ago, Seats said:

I'm "suspicious" because i analysed the ramblings of a dead mason (shakespeare would have been an easier subject to focus on) and tried to point out what i found. This is what townsfolk do. Its all we can do. I have done nothing else even remotely "suspicious".

Wasn’t a lot to go on at the time so trying to decipher Boofs post was for me the logical thing to do. However you did say “lynch me if I am wrong” and seemed very certain about Milky which suggested to me you were hinting at being a mason. Considering you were wrong and Andy was indeed a goon that suggests you lied and thus look extremely dodgey. 

Bunny Munro
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Wasn’t a lot to go on at the time so trying to decipher Boofs post was for me the logical thing to do. However you did say “lynch me if I am wrong” and seemed very certain about Milky which suggested to me you were hinting at being a mason. Considering you were wrong and Andy was indeed a goon that suggests you lied and thus look extremely dodgey. 

They could both be goons. Milky and Andy. Maybe Milky was investigated night 2, someone else night 3.

10 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I wasn't wrong. At no point did i say Andy was sound. At no point did i suggest i was a mason. I am a townie.

4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

They could both be goons. Milky and Andy. Maybe Milky was investigated night 2, someone else night 3.

Milky could be a goon. He could have been the one who was investigated last night but I am still uncertain why Seats went full hog on trying to pin milky as a goon when it wasn’t certain who Boof was referring to.  

Prince Buaben
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Vote Prince

Tes . I'm here. took me ages to catch up.afyrt my slow start.

Vote Dunks

Folk seem to be making goon lists with all different folk and Dunks looks for the townie whos fallen behind

Rudi Skacel
4 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Tes . I'm here. took me ages to catch up.afyrt my slow start.

Vote Dunks

Folk seem to be making goon lists with all different folk and Dunks looks for the townie whos fallen behind

where is your goon list?

Looking back at the votes for Andy from the list I posted (The SmackSheet©) Bunny and Stuart were notable to me in not voting him. Easy to say now in hindsight that it was obvious he was a goon I suppose.

The last 3 votes for Andy came from Sheldon (who had the cheek to post a smug face as if he'd been all over it), Dunks and last of all Vlad who noted that he can still sniff em out. So can I at 5 to 9.

Alim and Rudi's non event votes were eye catching. Probably more so Alim to me, it prevents that chat you get which I am perpetuating that 'you knew he was doomed so you voted your mate.'

Seats is a funny fellow. He could be doing his bored townie routine but that would be excellent cover. 

Early adopters of the Andy vote could easily be from the other goon team. Prince playing an odd game, Sean as enigmatic as ever. Basically I don't know and I wouldn't rule anyone in or out, but if pushed for a goon list it would be:

Bunny

Stuart

Vlad

Alim

You could ask me again in 5 minutes and I'd probably come up with a different set of names. But don't do that.

Prince Buaben
14 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

where is your goon list?

dhapes

Smack

Seats

Bunny

Vlad

arrange them into any goon team you like

Bunny Munro
19 minutes ago, Smack said:

Looking back at the votes for Andy from the list I posted (The SmackSheet©) Bunny and Stuart were notable to me in not voting him. Easy to say now in hindsight that it was obvious he was a goon I suppose.

The last 3 votes for Andy came from Sheldon (who had the cheek to post a smug face as if he'd been all over it), Dunks and last of all Vlad who noted that he can still sniff em out. So can I at 5 to 9.

Alim and Rudi's non event votes were eye catching. Probably more so Alim to me, it prevents that chat you get which I am perpetuating that 'you knew he was doomed so you voted your mate.'

Seats is a funny fellow. He could be doing his bored townie routine but that would be excellent cover. 

Early adopters of the Andy vote could easily be from the other goon team. Prince playing an odd game, Sean as enigmatic as ever. Basically I don't know and I wouldn't rule anyone in or out, but if pushed for a goon list it would be:

Bunny

Stuart

Vlad

Alim

You could ask me again in 5 minutes and I'd probably come up with a different set of names. But don't do that.

As I've explained, I'm not convinced they weren't both goons.

I thought we'd learn more by tying the votes, rather than pushing Andy further into the lead. 

It wasn't long after that Andy was miles ahead, I could have moved my vote to him at that point but it would have looked even more dodgy.

10 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

dhapes

Smack

Seats

Bunny

Vlad

arrange them into any goon team you like

But you've voted Dunks?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I went with my gut for the Andy vote and I'm going to go with my gut again.

Vote Seats

Plenty of time for that to change though.

8 hours ago, Shapes said:

Bunny 

Stuart 

Alim 

Vlad (voted Andy)

Seats (voted milky)

Yvonne (Voted Andy)

(Werewolf team) 

6 hours ago, Seats said:

Milky

Stuart

Sheldon

Dunks

5 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Vlad

seats

bunny

Milky

Stuart

prince

5 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Vlad

Prince

Stuart

Dunks

4 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Vlad

Yvonne

Smack

Sheldon

Shapes

Milky

2 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Vlad

alim

yvonne

stuart

seats

prince

14 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

dhapes

Smack

Seats

Bunny

Vlad

Edited by Smack

42 minutes ago, Smack said:

Bunny

Stuart

Vlad

Alim

Took me ages to figure out whose goon list I hadn't quoted 🤦

1 minute ago, Smack said:

Took me ages to figure out whose goon list I hadn't quoted 🤦

trying to hide your goon buddies 

vote smack

Looking back some of the people who I am leaning towards trusting (Sminfluencers) have Vlad on their list. Possible investigee?

i didn't post it as a goon list but said

vlad

seats

alim

not sure about who would be the other one possibly bunny but that is just pulling one out of thin air

I haven’t put a goon list out for the simple reason I’m not a fan of them?

Why give them info they can use?

Keep them guessing 👍

Bunny Munro

I'm not a fan of goon lists either.

I'll post my musings (as I have done) and named a few people I'm suspicious of. 

They give the goons a perfect way to blend in.