Mafia - The good, the bad and the hairy

Tenaciousdandy

Reading back, Andy is saying that Sean was investigated night one and Milky night two (based on Boofs posts) and Milky (and others) are saying that Andy was investigated night two (also based on Boof's posts).

I think however you read Boof's post on Andy, it does suggest an assumption of goonliness due to the fact he wasn't whacked.

The only thing that puts me off voting Andy is the lack of defence from anyone else. Will hold off for now and see if anything changes on that front.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• milky_26

• Smack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

How can it be suspicious a pile on Andy but you think he’s a goon anyway? 

Because it was a pile on based on an assumption? You know what happens if you assume...

You seem convinced Boof was hinting that Andy was investigated.  I'm inclined to disagree because I have no way of knowing for sure.

7 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Reading back, Andy is saying that Sean was investigated night one and Milky night two (based on Boofs posts) and Milky (and others) are saying that Andy was investigated night two (also based on Boof's posts).

I think however you read Boof's post on Andy, it does suggest an assumption of goonliness due to the fact he wasn't whacked.

The only thing that puts me off voting Andy is the lack of defence from anyone else. Will hold off for now and see if anything changes on that front.

Or they decided to go for Riddley randomly or to piss him off and hope he was roled? I made it clear I wasn't roled so doubt they'd take a chance on me. 

13 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Nah I think it would have been Peaky investigated on night 1.

Rudi Skacel

Hard game to decipher this. Three teams going at it. I have read the thread about 3 times and still none the wiser. 

I'm gonna stick with 

vote vlad 

Just something different about his playing style. I mean that could mean he's good roled but I dunno I'm feeling more goon. It's the lack of ATTACK even though Andy and milky are both under attack 

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'm gonna stick with 

vote vlad 

Just something different about his playing style. I mean that could mean he's good roled but I dunno I'm feeling more goon. It's the lack of ATTACK even though Andy and milky are both under attack 

Sadly my attack days are over mate.

Im off red wine.

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'm gonna stick with 

vote vlad 

You staying out of this is suspicious in itself 

jambosean75
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

:interehjrling:

not really

i've never hidden my disdain for putting people into a tie rather than growing a set and taking a punt on lynching someone

Bunny Munro
Just now, jambosean75 said:

not really

i've never hidden my disdain for putting people into a tie rather than growing a set and taking a punt on lynching someone

There's still hours until deadline, reasonable chance of it not being a tie then.

I only tied the votes to see who would come out to push one or the other into the lead.

12 minutes ago, Seats said:

You staying out of this is suspicious in itself 

How so? Not convinced by the Andy pile on and I've stated would milky really be that obvious hiding in plain sight with all his multiquotes. We don't have much to go on so I'm going to add another person into the mix who I feel has been playing differently 

jambosean75
9 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

There's still hours until deadline, reasonable chance of it not being a tie then.

I only tied the votes to see who would come out to push one or the other into the lead.

i won't be around at deadline as i'm going to bed as i'm working tomorrow

jambosean75
11 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

plus i had already stated my reason for voting andy.

i only shifted briefly to sheldon due to his dodgy horse racing tip

Rudi Skacel

Going to

vote andy

seems like he is for the chop. I guess time will tell if he was investigated last night or not. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
15 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

@Smack

Bunny Munro
19 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

i won't be around at deadline as i'm going to bed as i'm working tomorrow

17 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

That's fair enough, but you must admit it would be easy for a goon to hide behind 'noone like ties' to push a vote a certain way.

15 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Going to

vote andy

seems like he is for the chop. I guess time will tell if he was investigated last night or not. 

Funny because myself and Milky were quite close in the votes until a other quick couple for me again :)

34 minutes ago, Shapes said:

How so? Not convinced by the Andy pile on and I've stated would milky really be that obvious hiding in plain sight with all his multiquotes. We don't have much to go on so I'm going to add another person into the mix who I feel has been playing differently 

tenor.png

I'll just say this once more but just look back at who has been keen not to vote for Milky here and go for me instead 👍🏼

It's getting near take a steaming shite or get off the pot time. I'm going to keep coiling for a bit longer...can't decide.

Edited by Smack

11 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'll just say this once more but just look back at who has been keen not to vote for Milky here and go for me instead 👍🏼

What about those of us who have chose neither of you? Apparently that is suspicious too.

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

What about those of us who have chose neither of you? Apparently that is suspicious too.

I don't know. I genuinely don't :lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm really not sure either.

There's a few people who are growing in suspicion and I'm undecided on where to place my vote.

Think I'll hold off a little while longer.

my last post until the next day, i expect if i dont get lynched today that i will survive the night because the goons would not try and take me out as i seem to be drawing some of the heat from them.

the only way i'll get whacked is if the assassin goes all hibs again

Famous last words, but I don't see Milky as a goon. Wouldn't rule any other role out, and strictly speaking I'm not ruling out him being a goon 😒

Last night came down to a choice between Peaky and Andy, I voted Andy as I didn't think Peaky was a goon. He wasn't but his gameplay was...odd, so I won't criticise anyone who voted him.

Based on who has voted where and my estimation of them not only as players, but as human beings...

Vote Andy

Stuart McNeill
On 07/03/2021 at 19:37, Vlad Magic said:

Im a werewolf mate.

Howling at the moon as we speak!!!

This has kinda stuck with me.

So...

Vote vlad

6 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

This has kinda stuck with me.

So...

Vote vlad

Wouldn’t that be a modkill for revealing his role?

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Wouldn’t that be a modkill for revealing his role?

Actually isn't it usually a mod kill even if you pretend to be a different role and say you are any other role than a Townie?

Rudi Skacel

I think its open to interpritation. 

iv thrown the toys out and said i was a goon before when i was a townie and never got modkilled. 

however you can lie about your role. So vlad saying he is a werewolf doesnt mean he couldnt be part of the other team for example. 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Actually isn't it usually a mod kill even if you pretend to be a different role and say you are any other role than a Townie?

Depends on the game mod I think.

I personally don’t think it’s in the spirit of the game.

Nobody is coming to my rescue here. Goons will be happy one of their own isn't in the lead :)

Anyway, fingers crossed you actually get a goon tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Folk clearly aren't thinking Milky is dodgy so

UNVOTE MILKY

VOTE VLAD

:interehjrling:

Condemning yourself? Taking the hit for the town? Hoping Vlad attracts more interest than Milky?