***** Official Hearts v Dundee Match Thread *****

Turkishcap

Harry Potter
44 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We need to hire this guy to do the pressers.  Keep the folk that want a "personality" happy. 

38396002-9179865-image-a-17_1611437505559.jpg

Love the troosers.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff

• One five

• GinRummy

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

All he can do is win the league comfortably and don't get knocked out the Scottish by any shite. 

He Beat hibs in the sc from last season. 

Alloa in the lc is a black mark, imo the only real one but folk will go on about football style, they did even when we were in about third and second last time under him, I don't get that part Tbh. 

He had players that suited his aims then and could play the system he wanted? Hence, relative success. Now he has been attempting a style where his best wide player is injured and the two he is now using are trying to get up to speed in actual matches. It's odd. A LACK of pragmatism is hurting results (3 in a row)

Fluorescent Adolescent
21 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I don't even look forward to watching us anymore, being honest who does on here?. 

Me.

But then I’m not a dribbling mess of a man who gets his kicks from telling lies and talking shit online.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Boris said:

Given recent performances, the word comfortable is looking a bit ropey IMO.

Grinding out a result is fine, shows a degree of tenacity. But I don't even see that.

Style is important, not in a Hibernimyth flair way, rather the team busting a gut, fighting for each other, or in basic terms, looking like they can be arsed.

I dunno, maybe it's the modern game and I'm a dinosaur.

Regarding your third part, it will be an issue. 

Some of the players know they won't be here next season, so naturally they'll have an eye on thier next move. Folk will say they are professional but any person out of a job and looking for a new one will be effected, especially at our level. 

Difficult to manage a group that will no doubt be split now imo. 

Core, new guys v guys that know they are leaving / not wanted, also guys like Damour. 

Just said on another thread, we will need quality next year but the biggest difference bar the odd exception will be that the players all want to be here. 

Much better for fight, spirirt and just general harmony. 

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Me.

But then I’m not a dribbling mess of a man who gets his kicks from telling lies and talking shit online.

🙂

8 minutes ago, 160598 said:

hearts 1 - 2 dundee.  The excuses to run out. Robbie to blame climate change. 

Two bonuses on a positive though....... Cherlie Adam has c19 and Naysmith is injured

He's some inspiration. 

7 minutes ago, Boris said:

Given recent performances, the word comfortable is looking a bit ropey IMO.

Grinding out a result is fine, shows a degree of tenacity. But I don't even see that.

Style is important, not in a Hibernimyth flair way, rather the team busting a gut, fighting for each other, or in basic terms, looking like they can be arsed.

I dunno, maybe it's the modern game and I'm a dinosaur.

You are spot on. Application has been dire. No argument possible. But if you coach possession based risk averse football you lose any urgency

55 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He's Litterally just stated facts. 

We have won 12 games 

We are unbeaten in 6

We are top, winning games v not winning games and being bottom v top is a  huge turnaround. 

But, aye get all emotional and angry about it. 😂😂😂

****ing unreal. 

The reason you find certain folk sounding the same is they are just stating facts, not spewing garbage out about next season and flair football. 

Also, We all know we are in the championship. We've all known that for a while now, no need to remind us. Robbie and the team knows it as well. 

Only won 3 of those unbeaten 6 tbf.

Only won 4 out of last 9 tbf.

"Huge turnaround" I wonder how many fans agree with that statement.

Football was pish last season snd us pish in a lower league this season.

6 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Me.

😂Sorry please point out what I've lied about?. 

No need I've checked some of your posts and i understand your hate 👍, you don't like people that point out Robbie's wrongs 👍

And in your opinion Robbie's plays good football 👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

He had players that suited his aims then and could play the system he wanted? Hence, relative success. Now he has been attempting a style where his best wide player is injured and the two he is now using are trying to get up to speed in actual matches. It's odd. A LACK of pragmatism is hurting results (3 in a row)

I'd say it's more simple than that tbh, poor finishing has cost us in 2, nothing more imo. 

Better finishing we're unbeaten in 6 having won 5 of them, instead it's 3.

If it goes to 4/5 games without a win we'll have a problem, but sacking Robbie still wouldn't be an answer during the run in. 

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

quite.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

It's not somthing you can agree on or not agree on tho

We are unbeaten in 6.

We have won 12/18

Bottom and fighting relegation v top and being promoted is a huge turnaround. Litterally the best that could be done. 

If that kind of thing gets folk  angry and upset then fair enough, but it seems a bit too much effort imo. 

4/6, 4/9

The important thing is after 18 we are well clear. 

The Grim Reaper
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We are unbeaten in 6.

We have won 12/18

Bottom and fighting relegation v top and being promoted is a huge turnaround. Litterally the best that could be done. 

If that kind of thing gets folk  angry and upset then fair enough, but it seems a bit too much effort imo. 

4/6, 4/9

If you're not being paid by the club, you should be.

3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

He's some inspiration. 

Ferkin unbelievable mate - genuinely depresses me. Mr motivator must affect the team and though it grieves me we are soon to be on the end of a tonking by someone.

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

😂Sorry please point out what I've lied about?. 

No need I've checked some of your posts and i understand your hate 👍, you don't like people that point out Robbie's wrongs 👍

And in your opinion Robbie's plays good football 👍

You lied about Hearts being 'poisonous', you lied about Kilmarnock defender signing for us, you lied about Irving contract situation. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

We are unbeaten in 6.

We have won 12/18

4/6, 4/9

It isn't , no matter how many times you repeat it  in order to win some converts. 

The important thing is , Neilson (like you continually make out) is claiming that fans are expecting to win every game 6-0 with "flair". That is not true but it deflects from the/his  obvious failings.

That's what Neilson claimed at his press conference and that is what we were debating until you predictably appeared from nowhere and spammed the board in an attempt to move the topic into your comfort zone. 

Malinga the Swinga
21 minutes ago, 160598 said:

hearts 1 - 2 dundee.  The excuses to run out. Robbie to blame climate change. 

Two bonuses on a positive though....... Cherlie Adam has c19 and Naysmith is injured

Sounds like you actually want us to lose. Coming on Hearts supporters site and actively willing us to lose. Unbelievable but not a surprise given the amount of non Hearts fan who post. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It isn't , no matter how many times you repeat it  in order to win some converts. 

The important thing is , Neilson (like you continually make out) is claiming that fans are expecting to win every game 6-0 with "flair". That is not true but it deflects from the/his  obvious failings.

That's what Neilson claimed at his press conference and that is what we were debating until you predictably appeared from nowhere and spammed the board in an attempt to move the topic into your comfort zone. 

It is. 

Being bottom. 

4 wins in 30

Winless 

In relegation spot 

V

12 wins in 18

Unbeaten in 6

In promotion spot. 

Even if you are a bit pissed that we're in the championship and he never highlighted that( I think he should  have, but maybe he's assuming fans know that?), why get so angry, why so excited about a few lines he said about unbeaten runs etc. 

Bat shit mental. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

18 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Me.

Is the correct answer.

7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It’s condescending to fans if anybody thinks or says that. We expect the team to perform to the level it’s been funded. Regardless of what anyone says that hasn’t been happening recently. The team should be ashamed of itself for recent performances. The manager should be asking himself why he’s showing makeshift teams of kids and jobbers so much respect in the way he sets up. It’s not good enough and anyone can see that. If people decide to ignore that then that’s up to them. 

Edited by GinRummy

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Sounds like you actually want us to lose. Coming on Hearts supporters site and actively willing us to lose. Unbelievable but not a surprise given the amount of non Hearts fan who post. 

Some do. 

Being proven correct about Robbie is more important than Hearts winning. 

They are now in effect only happy when we fail as they are proven correct. 

When we win, as witnessed by the amount of posts (or lack off) they are at best neutral, at worse pissed off as they can't continue whatever agenda they have. 

There are concerns, but the negativity and need to pick up on anything Robbie does and now says is bordering on psychotic. 

Another slog on the cards, and probably another draw. 

I'm praying we can win with a bit of style, of course 3 points is 3 points and I'd accept a shite performance as long as we won, but I think we are due a performance from this side and I'd love us to pump this lot.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

Another slog on the cards, and probably another draw. 

I'm praying we can win with a bit of style, of course 3 points is 3 points and I'd accept a shite performance as long as we won, but I think we are due a performance from this side and I'd love us to pump this lot.

If we find our shooting boots we'll win comfortably. 👍

If not.. 😕

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Some do. 

When we win, as witnessed by the amount of posts (or lack off) they are at best neutral, at worse pissed off as they can't continue whatever agenda they have. 

There are concerns, but the negativity and need to pick up on anything Robbie does and now says is bordering on psychotic. 

Neilson (like you continually make out) is claiming that fans are expecting to win every game 6-0 with "flair". That is not true but it deflects from the/his  obvious failings.

That's what this thread is about. 

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s condescending to fans if anybody thinks or says that. We expect the team to perform to the level it’s been funded. Regardless of what anyone says that hasn’t been happening recently. The team should be ashamed of itself for recent performances. The manager should be asking himself why he’s showing makeshift teams of kids and jobbers so much respect in the way he sets up. It’s not good enough and anyone can see that. If people decide to ignore that then that’s up to them. 

Well he did and his cheerleading trolls have been saying it repeatedly. 

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Some do. 

Wind yir neck in or should I just agree with you.. season ticket holder, 500 club member, shareholder and sponsor entitles me to my opinion - but obv that makes me a hibee.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Neilson (like you continually make out) is claiming that fans are expecting to win every game 6-0 with "flair". That is not true but it deflects from the/his  obvious failings.

It's not, it's about the match. 

But anyway, yes folk clearly do expect us to win every game as when we drop points they are aghast and have a meltdown. 

I expect us to win the division comfortably. 

We are doing that so far, I know there will be draws and losses tho, so when that happens I don't have a break down. 

We are now 6 unbeaten, but with 3 draws- a couple of wins makes that a decent run, more draws or a defeat turns that into a poor and then concerning run with consequences such as not winning the league. 

I think we'll take at least 10/12 in the next 4 games, so a draw wouldn't shock me, as I think we'll take 10/12.

I expect us to win tho. 

We've created enough chances recently, I expect we'll actually score some of them on Saturday. 

We must stay positive.  It will come right.  I refuse to believe Neilson wants his team to frustrate us and bore us to tears.  I've spoken harshly about him but I'm sure he's working hard to turn it around.

I'm sticking to a 4-0 win but if it's an inept loss, the pressure on him will significantly intensely.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
17 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Levein’s fanboys used to use this trick.

33 minutes ago, 160598 said:

Ferkin unbelievable mate - genuinely depresses me. Mr motivator must affect the team and though it grieves me we are soon to be on the end of a tonking by someone.

It's because of the players the pitch the ref the luck the cold weather.......

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, 160598 said:

Wind yir neck in or should I just agree with you.. season ticket holder, 500 club member, shareholder and sponsor entitles me to my opinion - but obv that makes me a hibee.

Never said anything about you being a "hibee"... 

So, kindly wind yir neck in 👍

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Levein’s fanboys used to use this trick.

What trick? 

Who got tricked? 

Who was tricking who? 

You jumped on a post suggesting I was. Keep yappin and you'll convince yourself you're right about something

23 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If we find our shooting boots we'll win comfortably. 👍

If not.. 😕

You've given Robbie a new excuse. He has enough of his own. Don't help him. 

2 hours ago, kila said:

GMS         Gnando       Walker

Halliday        Irving          McEneff

Kingsley       Halkett         Popescu          Smith

Gordon

No Boyce 👓:rubeyes:.   That's a good formation though with the right players in their positions.   I will swap armand for Boyce though.    We seem to lack midfielders as backup for mceneff and haliday if they play boxtobox, which they should be.   

2-0 on a slick pitch.    Will say GMS and Armand to score.    

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

You've given Robbie a new excuse. He has enough of his own. Don't help him. 

It's only an excuse for a few games, not even an excuse Tbh, most teams will draw and lose some in their league. You won't win every game imo. 

12 wins 3 draws, 3 defeats is OK, but we need to win more games I think we should have a around a 70% win rate over the season, if we continue to draw or get beat then it's an issue, one that could cost us promotion, but I don't think it will continue, we'll win imo at least another 6 before the season is complete. 

It's only an excuse for a few games, not even an excuse Tbh, most teams will draw and lose some in their league. You won't win every game imo. 

12 wins 3 draws, 3 defeats is OK, but we need to win more games I think we should have a around a 70% win rate over the season, if we continue to draw or get beat then it's an issue, one that could cost us promotion, but I don't think it will continue, we'll win imo at least another 6 before the season is complete. 

Hope you're right. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'd say it's more simple than that tbh, poor finishing has cost us in 2, nothing more imo. 

Better finishing we're unbeaten in 6 having won 5 of them, instead it's 3.

If it goes to 4/5 games without a win we'll have a problem, but sacking Robbie still wouldn't be an answer during the run in. 

No it wouldn't but it would bring more questions and entirely justified ones. And after only, potentially, two more poor results 

27 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

We must stay positive.  It will come right.  I refuse to believe Neilson wants his team to frustrate us and bore us to tears.  I've spoken harshly about him but I'm sure he's working hard to turn it around.

I'm sticking to a 4-0 win but if it's an inept loss, the pressure on him will significantly intensely.

Agree, although I was raging from our performances on our last 3 games on Friday night I’m hoping for a good win on Saturday against these cheating t*****s that would take us another step closer to get out of this league.

19 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Most Hearts fans do. 

11 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nope, just answered your question. 

I don't care which team you support. 

:biggrin:

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Hope you're right. 

16 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

No it wouldn't but it would bring more questions and entirely justified ones. And after only, potentially, two more poor results 

Agreed. 

But unless we win every game comfortably the same roasters will be at it no matter what, but there would be genuine concerns and questions being asked by all if that plays out. 

Dundee are getting messed anyway, they're shite and we're due an early goal v someone. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You lied about Hearts being 'poisonous', you lied about Kilmarnock defender signing for us, you lied about Irving contract situation. 

I lied about Hearts being poisonous? Hmm okay, I had been told the Kilmarnock defender had signed for us i held my hands up and admitted i got it wrong, i was then backed up by other ITK posters on here?. 

As for Irving's contract can you tell me what I've lied about with that?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Your and a few others are the biggest liars on here. 

Malinga the Swinga

Doesn't matter what thread you post on, every thread is hijacked by the 'Hearts are poison', 'Budge stole my club', 'Neilson must go', 'player x we signed is shit, but we should have signed player y who' insert club 'signed minority. 

Every single thread goes the same way, regardless of whether we win or lose. 

The Shed Floodlight
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

We are unbeaten in 6.

We have won 12/18

4/6, 4/9

At this moment most of us are thinking thank **** it is only a 27 game season as we would get caught if it was 36 games

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Spot on. 

Is not just a one off game we have been poor, its turning into a run of 4 or 5 games where the same turgid tactics have been churned out getting us nowhere. 

If it's not working then change it but then again there appears to be no plan B. 

We are showing these teams in this league far too much respect. 

They should be running out fearing what we are going to do to them. 

They are clearly not though. 😏 

Malinga the Swinga
56 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

They continually post in order to provoke, and hope that they get an argument. Well, no more quoting posts from now on as I realise I have fallen for the same trap too many times. 

Should have done this way earlier but it sunk in eventually. 

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Doesn't matter what thread you post on, every thread is hijacked by the 'Hearts are poison', 'Budge stole my club', 'Neilson must go', 'player x we signed is shit, but we should have signed player y who' insert club 'signed minority. 

Every single thread goes the same way, regardless of whether we win or lose. 

Is this a response to me 😂 quote me next time yeah?. 

I've backed the players over the manager 😂 wtf are you on about?. 

I rarely say who we should sign?. 

Though i do reckon i could do a better job, and find a couple of gems that actually go for their selling value or more 👍

I've never said budge has destroyed our club 🤔.

What i said she has been taken a ride for by people that are complete frauds at the club 👍

I don't see what the clubs long term vision is, I have concerns that the academy isn't producing the players it should be. 

20 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Me too.  I know I end up getting frustrated with the style of play but what frustrates me more is the avalanche of expert analysis on here if we haven't scored in the first five minutes (which we usually haven't).  Some of our `supporters` only watch so as they can moan and complain about everything and everyone.  

I usually end up taking shelter in the Shed.

Good idea mate ,Think I’ll take shelter in the shed .

Guest ToqueJambo
10 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

They continually post in order to provoke, and hope that they get an argument. Well, no more quoting posts from now on as I realise I have fallen for the same trap too many times. 

Should have done this way earlier but it sunk in eventually. 

Same, time to mute and not engage. These people have nothing good to say about Hearts and will disappear faster than a mars bar at a weight watchers meeting when we start playing well again.