• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff

• One five

• GinRummy

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Another overwhelmingly positive press conference by Neilson. He really does piss me right off.

I'm not expecting a 1978 Ally McLeod type speech but Jesus, he takes cautious to a new extreme.

56 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

All great replys everyone that replied sorry if i haven't quoted you. 

It's nice to see so many passionate supporters, I've found myself a bit lost with the pandemic etc, was home and away watching Hearts like you said it just becomes the norm. 

HEARTS fans in my eyes probably being a bit bias 😂will always be the best fans in the world. 

We've been through some hard shit and we still are, what i meant in a way watching from a neutrals point of view, if you weren't a supporter but started watching us, would you come back for more. 

Are we attractive to the neutral? anyway I'm taking this thread off topic 👍

We all feel the same frustrations watching us mate we just hope good times will come soon👍

GMS         Gnando       Walker

Halliday        Irving          McEneff

Kingsley       Halkett         Popescu          Smith

Gordon

4 minutes ago, JWL said:

I'm not expecting a 1978 Ally McLeod type speech but Jesus, he takes cautious to a new extreme.

I noticed Craig Gordon was coming out with the same type of crap last week. Neilson’s negativity is obviously infectious.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

🤮

He really has the gift of the gab, a real motivator 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I noticed Craig Gordon was coming out with the same type of crap last week. Neilson’s negativity is obviously infectious.

I didn't stick around for his post match comments last Friday so no idea what excuse he came out with. It just seem though that there is a general acceptance of poor performance after poor performance. I'm looking forward to Saturday because in these shit times, it's all there is and it's Hearts at home against a team we should be winning comfortably against. I'm not super confident about taking the 3 points though.

Neilson could get a slot on here.

It's the need to exaggerate fans expectations. Or is it the press? Do they disrespect our opponents and predict hammerings? The 5 nils? Do they?

It's not really it. We just wonder why we can predict your system being found out time and again to the point you end up with no wide players 

"We’re now sitting in a position where we’re unbeaten in six, we’ve won 12 games from 18. It’s been a huge turnaround in the last nine months."

In the second tier of Scottish football - and it isn't a "huge turnaround". 

Neilson doing what his cheerleaders on here do - make it sound like the fans are demanding 6-0 wins every week with Brazilian flair when the truth is completely different. I'm not in the Neilson oot camp by any means but he sounds so reminiscent of Levein. 

31 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Another overwhelmingly positive press conference by Neilson. He really does piss me right off.

Agreed, he is starting to annoy me greatly, he always finds a way to put a positive spin on anything, we could get beat at the weekend and he will be saying that we were the better team and deserved to win etc,

we are sleepwalking into a relegation fight next season imo, The writing is on the wall here, why do the club keep making the same mistakes over and over again? could it be that our owner has absolutely no ambition and is happy for us to be a cuddly non entity of a club. It's just sickening man!

The Shed Floodlight
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

"We’re now sitting in a position where we’re unbeaten in six, we’ve won 12 games from 18. It’s been a huge turnaround in the last nine months."

Neilson doing what his cheerleaders on here do - make it sound like the fans are demanding 6-0 wins every week with Brazilian flair when the truth is completely different. I'm not in the Neilson oot camp by any means but he sounds so reminiscent of Levein. 

Someone should let the idiot know we are playing in the championship, that is why there has been a turnaround,  if we were in the premiership then we would be at the bottom with him at the helm.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He's Litterally just stated facts. 

We have won 12 games 

We are unbeaten in 6

We are top, winning games v not winning games and being bottom v top is a  huge turnaround. 

But, aye get all emotional and angry about it. 😂😂😂

****ing unreal. 

The reason you find certain folk sounding the same is they are just stating facts, not spewing garbage out about next season and flair football. 

Also, We all know we are in the championship. We've all known that for a while now, no need to remind us. Robbie and the team knows it as well. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, The Shed Floodlight said:

Someone should let the idiot know we are playing in the championship, that is why there has been a turnaround,  if we were in the premiership then we would be at the bottom with him at the helm.

😂😂😂😂

No words. 

Bazzas right boot

We need to hire this guy to do the pressers.  Keep the folk that want a "personality" happy. 

38396002-9179865-image-a-17_1611437505559.jpg

Edited by Smith's right boot

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We have won 12 games 

We are unbeaten in 6

We are top, winning games v not winning games and being bottom v top is a  huge turnaround. 

****ing unreal. 

The reason you find certain folk sounding the same is they are just stating facts, not spewing garbage out about next season and flair football. 

Also, We all know we are in the championship. We've all known that for a while now, no need to remind us. Robbie and the team knows it as well. 

“Bottom v top is a huge turnaround”

:lol:

You’re not even joking.

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Spot on 👍🏽

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“Bottom v top is a huge turnaround”

:lol:

You’re not even joking.

It's just a fact. 

We physically can't be in the top flight, folk don't seem to understand this and some seem to hold Robbie responsible or hold Ann responsible therefor won't give Robbie a chance, either way potatoe/ potato. 

Ofc the context is we were demoted, but we are winning games, top and on for promotion v bottom, not winning games and on for relegation this time last year. 

It is is a turnaround, we are unbeaten in 6 and we have won 12/18.

To get angry about a pre match conference for Robbie stating that is off the scale bat shit mental. 

Carry on tho, folk want to be angry at him, folk want to moan, fair doos. 

People just want to moan now. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
57 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

He oozes tedium. Like the whole club 

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's just a fact. 

We physically can't be in the top flight, folk don't seem to understand this and some seem to hold Robbie responsible or hold Ann responsible therefor won't give Robbie a chance, either way potatoe/ potato. 

Ofc the context is we were demoted, but we are winning games, top and on for promotion v bottom, not winning games and on for relegation this time last year. 

To get angry about a pre match conference for Robbie stating that is off the scale bat shit mental. 

"Neilson doing what his cheerleaders on here do - make it sound like the fans are demanding 6-0 wins every week with Brazilian flair when the truth is completely different. I'm not in the Neilson oot camp by any means but he sounds so reminiscent of Levein. "

This is what people are angry about ; not your dressed up nonsense. 

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We have won 12 games 

We are unbeaten in 6

****ing unreal. 

All well and good, but what is being served up on the park is rotten.

The concern is that this is what we will get next season which, based on experience, means we will struggle.

I used up all my faith, hope & charity on Levein, yet here we are, groundhog day.

You don't need to be angry to point out the facile belief that people are realistically expecting huge wins. However, people are looking for a a level of competency that should come through coaching and practice in a system that has some hope of working  given the personnel available. More perceptive than anything else. I understand Neilson not talking  in those terms in a press conference though but is aware of it in private.

Edited by Riccarton3

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's just a fact. 

No, people just refuse to let Ann Budge send us into a coma or bore us to death while her little pets are on the payroll. 

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He oozes tedium. Like the whole club 

Can see your attraction then. 

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂😂😂

No words. 

Don't be so harsh on yourself, you managed two.

Thanks for keeping it short, for a change. 

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

No, people just refuse to let Ann Budge send us into a coma or bore us to death while her little pets are on the payroll. 

Like your posts.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Boris said:

The concern is that this is what we will get next season which, based on experience, means we will struggle.

I used up all my faith, hope & charity on Levein, yet here we are, groundhog day.

Tosh has no idea. He backed Levein because he couldn’t see what was in front of his eyes. It’s the same with Neilson and when Neilson gets sacked, he’ll blame us for being negative and then blindly support whichever joker Budge picks next (probably Levein, let’s be honest)

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Boris said:

CL is irrelevant in regards to Robbie. 

That concern will be there no matter who, but as long as we are moving forward he deserves our support imo. 

But folk can choose to do what they want, moan all the time, moan about everything. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Can see your attraction then. 

😂😂😂😂👋

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Like your posts.

I know relegation gave you a massive rager but my ambitions stretch a little higher.

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's just a fact. 

Says the guy who can't stop moaning about the fact that folk are "moaning". :rofl:

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Agreed, he is starting to annoy me greatly, he always finds a way to put a positive spin on anything, we could get beat at the weekend and he will be saying that we were the better team and deserved to win etc,

we are sleepwalking into a relegation fight next season imo, The writing is on the wall here, why do the club keep making the same mistakes over and over again? could it be that our owner has absolutely no ambition and is happy for us to be a cuddly non entity of a club. It's just sickening man!

Well put, like his mentor his positivity in the press room then becomes negativity in the way the team is set up. We’ve seen this movie and the ending isn’t great. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Says the guy who can't stop moaning about the fact that folk are "moaning". :rofl:

You’ve got one interloper, Tosh, who wanted Hibs to win the cup.

You’ve for another, Bulls-eye, who took pleasure in relegation.

If it looks like the vermin and smells like the vermin, etc etc 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Unsure if I'm moaning, said just the last few moments folk can do what they want. 

Tbh, the emotional outbursts and volatility can be pretty entertaining, especially when I imagine grown adults getting all angry about the Hearts manager pointing out a few simple facts on a pre match presser. 

The mind boggles, but if it wasn't for such people the board would be too quiet I suppose. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

CL is irrelevant in regards to Robbie. 

That concern will be there no matter who, but as long as we are moving forward he deserves our support imo. 

But folk can choose to do what they want, moan all the time, moan about everything. 

Do you actually watch the games?

You aren't concerned in the slightest at our lack of application? 

This isn't about expecting to skelp teams week in week out, it's about seeing Hearts perform to their capabilities and dare I say, us being entertained!

Turgid Neilsonball (or Leveinball 2.0) is depressing. 

To say that concern would be there regardless who was the manager is pure deflection. The point is that I, and I'm sure I'm not alone, see RN as CL in a different form. Emperor's New clothes.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You’ve got one interloper, Tosh, who wanted Hibs to win the cup.

You’ve for another, Bulls-eye, who took pleasure in relegation.

If it looks like the vermin and smells like the vermin, etc etc 

The anger pouring from you  because a few folk don't agree with your Budge oot, Robbie oot drivel is unreal. 

Calm yourself down to a rage. 👍

Just now, Boris said:

This isn't about expecting to skelp teams week in week out, it's about seeing Hearts perform to their capabilities and dare I say, us being entertained!

To say that concern would be there regardless who was the manager is pure deflection. The point is that I, and I'm sure I'm not alone, see RN as CL in a different form. Emperor's New clothes.

Exactly. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Boris said:

Fair enough, been done to death tho. 

HillmanHearts

Not been happy with recent performances but don't really have much of an issue with a lot of what he says here. Big game for him on Saturday tho. The plane brigade and the happy clappers are stuck at each end of the spectrum but the Middle ground are on the cusp. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair enough, been done to death tho. 

And it will continue to until something changes!

If RN can do that, then great!

If not...

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Hashimoto said:

Robbie Neilson = Prozac on legs

Footballs equivalent to Katie Melua

Except Melua doesn’t look like she slept in a park overnight 

Nice to hear Robbie thinks we’re in with a chance on Saturday. Beginning to think, if we get the rub of the green, it could be our day. 

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Except Melua doesn’t look like she slept in a park overnight 

She did when she left my house. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Boris said:

If not...

All he can do is win the league comfortably and don't get knocked out the Scottish by any shite. 

He Beat hibs in the sc from last season. 

Alloa in the lc is a black mark, imo the only real one but folk will go on about football style, they did even when we were in about third and second last time under him, I don't get that part Tbh. 

8 minutes ago, Boris said:

If not...

I guess the next few games will tell us something however inconclusive

Edited by Riccarton3

14 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I know relegation gave you a massive rager but my ambitions stretch a little higher.

Your ambition is to bore the tits off everybody on this entire board, congratulations, your doing a fantastic job.

hearts 1 - 2 dundee.  The excuses to run out. Robbie to blame climate change. 

Two bonuses on a positive though....... Cherlie Adam has c19 and Naysmith is injured

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

All he can do is win the league comfortably and don't get knocked out the Scottish by any shite. 

He Beat hibs in the sc from last season. 

Alloa in the lc is a black mark, imo the only real one but folk will go on about football style, they did even when we were in about third and second last time under him, I don't get that part Tbh. 

Given recent performances, the word comfortable is looking a bit ropey IMO.

Grinding out a result is fine, shows a degree of tenacity. But I don't even see that.

Style is important, not in a Hibernimyth flair way, rather the team busting a gut, fighting for each other, or in basic terms, looking like they can be arsed.

I dunno, maybe it's the modern game and I'm a dinosaur.