• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

• Hearts007

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, Hackney Hearts said:

The majority of them?? Wow, we'd have scored at least 14 goals in that last match... 👍

Imagine??

”Morton were on the wrong side of a 14-2 loss after Hearts scored the majority of their 26 goal attempts. Highlights to follow”

Oh please let it be.

8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Not sure if bet365 know something but they have Euan Henderson leading the 1st goal market.

Super.

Every week the same! Even when not starting🤔

StevenNaismith

Same team as last week. Incredible how he continues to pick the same system every week when it doesn’t work and he has to change it.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Imagine??

”Morton were on the wrong side of a 14-2 loss after Hearts scored the majority of their 26 goal attempts. Highlights to follow”

Oh please let it be.

Meanwhile in the Evening News "How Hearts fans responded to 14-2 win" feature:

"Better but we need to be doing this every week"

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

We shouldn’t really Gambo but damn sure we are due a performance and a good win 

Haha we need to stop with the due a performance, I've said it for months and am still waiting!!!

I do think at some point we will click and batter somebody.

Any 3 points please Hearts.

1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Same team as last week. Incredible how he continues to pick the same system every week when it doesn’t work and he has to change it.

Walker can consider himself very unlucky. Not sure how Naismith is still getting a start.  

Correct Naismith gms and Halliday all pish last week and start walker and nando bench incredible 

this. No Walker or gnando. Shocking! 

Irrespective of what the score or performance is tonight his decision to field an unchanged team in like forever is utterly bewildering. 

No Irving, Nando and Walker in the starting line-up is just shocking. 

Edited by hearts00

Halliday has pictures of Neilson me thinks... 1st time this season we have started with same team and he does it after a 1-1 against Morton at home 🤦‍♂️

Gordon

Smith Popescu Halkett Kingsley 

McEneff Halliday 

Kastaneer Naisy GMS

Boyce

Can't believe Walkers no starting tbh. 

Same s last week. Tbf we played really well first half and I think we’d have won of he’d kept the same shape and just subbed GMS at HT. Still a bit disappointed though. Formation needs freshened up a bit and GMS and Naismith done nothing last week to justify a start this week. Hope they both do better this evening.  

south morocco
Just now, Cruyff said:

Gordon

Smith Popescu Halkett Kingsley 

McEneff Halliday 

Kastaneer Naisy GMS

Boyce

Can't believe Walkers no starting tbh. 

Must be banking on Walker being an impact sub. Baffled he isn’t starting 

Just now, south morocco said:

Determined to start with two out and out wingers. Why he thinks Naisy is a better option at number 10 is beyond me. He plays far too deep when playing there. 

Kastaneer had touble getting past his man last week, but I'm sure in his "best of" videos I saw him cut inside his man quite a bit too, getting into threatening positions in and around the edge of the box. Would also allow for Smith to overlap.

7 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Correct Naismith gms and Halliday all pish last week and start walker and nando bench incredible 

This

Absolute joke tbh. 

I can't remember Robbo's teams being set up to defend so hopefully a bit more room for the wingers.Every game so far GMS has had a doubling up on him so here's hoping Mccann plays the same way.Just need the defence to do their job if that is the case and hope we take our chances.

11 minutes ago, Marvin said:

That's piss. GMS can gtf. Get Walker in there.

I think both of them struggle to play fot 90 minutes. Walker will come on at some point.

6 minutes ago, south morocco said:

I love the thought that Neilson pick a team thinking that at some point we're going to need  " an impact sub" to change our fortunes 😂

SectionDJambo

I suppose we criticise him for changing the team so let's see what happens.  Maybe if we take any early chances this time we might go on and win comfortably. Walker certainly very unlucky not to be playing unless he's carrying an injury we don't know about.

Guest ToqueJambo

Think Caley are more likely to have a go than the other teams recently. Our players should have more space. 4-0 us. Boyce double and Gnando and Walker late on. If Caley sit deep, 1-0 Boyce deflected shot in the 92 minute.

No footballer in midfield, should be Irvine and one other, we go up we will be middle at best, our wee neighbours get Doig signed up and Newel resigns.

Booboo meanwhile crap winger mad, he must go no matter what happens, can't be trusted in his choice of player even in championship, he is a boring dud.

7 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Kastaneer had touble getting past his man last week, but I'm sure in his "best of" videos I saw him cut inside his man quite a bit too, getting into threatening positions in and around the edge of the box. Would also allow for Smith to overlap.

Yet he still managed to do more than GMS