Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

42 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Lacks sporting integrity in his mind.... only thing in his mind is Hearts and we're living there rent free. Imagine what he's like when we beat his clarty wee team😂

Never a truer word spoken! They actually hate us more than the love their own club!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

Once had to do 1600 lines for my science teacher (that was greatly reduced 🤣 )...luckily for me I always got lines from him so had plenty made in advance. Robbo has definitely got a tough time ahead of him 😁😐

Psychedelicropcircle
10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Once had to do 1600 lines for my science teacher (that was greatly reduced 🤣 )...luckily for me I always got lines from him so had plenty made in advance. Robbo has definitely got a tough time ahead of him 😁😐

:justsayno:

1 hour ago, rubyruby said:

And so it begins....poor guy gonna be stuck behind that desk for a while. 

#prayforrobbo 

FB_IMG_1612795658941.jpg

Should have gone to Office World ... perhaps next Hearts campaign should be to raise funds for office furniture befitting of a Hearts legend ♥️♥️♥️

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

No I just don’t care what the media perception is of those clubs. It’s irrelevant to me. You on the other hand, seem fascinated and obsessed with it. Who actually cares ( you obviously but who else)how other clubs are portrayed by discredited and dying news outlets. I don’t even care how they portray Hearts. I dont read it and I don’t click on the links to it.

Not surprising a person of your type requires a definition of the word ‘cynicism’ though.

"Cant" - definition,

Your type!  That's a lost argument response if ever I met one.

It actually reveals more about your "type" than anything else.

PS If you don't care, why post?

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Should have gone to Office World ... perhaps next Hearts campaign should be to raise funds for office furniture befitting of a Hearts legend ♥️♥️♥️

Is that the Macraes battalion soldier on the filing cabinet on the left? Brilliant if it is.

4 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Is that the Macraes battalion soldier on the filing cabinet on the left? Brilliant if it is.

Looks like it.

What a man.

2 hours ago, lou said:

This guy has not been made bitter at all over the years 🤣😂

One Day In Time 01:18 PM Today
Are we the only support that sees right through these tramps? They're the only club I know who could commit so much wrong and then twist it so that they become the victims (fast reaching Celtic proportions).

Does everyone forget how many people and small businesses they stiffed before Budgie stepped up with a blank cheque book. The list of people owed included Earl Haig for goodness sakes. They fall in the crap and come up smelling of roses. The media fawn over their Foundation thing but let's face it, if our club was staring extinction we'd come up with the goods too. What they did was no different to how other clubs fans have and would behave - they're not some kind of selfless heroes.

This latest nonsense and attempt to put themselves up there as some kind of footballing Mother Teresa, is just sickening. In the summer they tried to divide Scottish football just to save their own skins. They dragged Scottish football through the mud and here once again what are they doing? 'Rewarding' ICT for standing alongside them in the fight.

It just doesn't sit right with me at all. Raising money for another club ahead of a game just lacks sporting integrity in my mind. The games on BBC so there's no need for them to organise cake sales, Family fun days, have kids emptying their piggy banks and fans selling memorabilia to buy tickets.

ICT = HMFC reserves now. Hope we meet ICT soon and remind them of how they've taken the devils coin.

Thank God we have more class. There's no way we'd do something as cringeworthy

Page 3 of 3 First 123
Up

Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
hibs.net, 2020
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Cringeworthy? Like accepting a hand out from a Hearts supporting businessman? 😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

"Cant" - definition,

Your type!  That's a lost argument response if ever I met one.

It actually reveals more about your "type" than anything else.

PS If you don't care, why post?

I was responding to your post in which you brought up Celtic and Glasgow, your twin obsessions, and linked it to a post of mine which had nothing to do with either.  You’ve taken this miles off topic so we’ll leave it there

:4_1_72:

Hibs.net

That thread's a beauty. One or two posts apart, a shower of deranged nutters.

10 minutes ago, martoon said:

:4_1_72:

Hibs.net

That thread's a beauty. One or two posts apart, a shower of deranged nutters.

I honestly think they have become so used to taking the maroon length that they secretly quite like it. 

Obsession doesn't begin to cover it. 

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

I honestly think they have become so used to taking the maroon length that they secretly quite like it. 

Obsession doesn't begin to cover it. 

It adds an extra kick to every derby win for me. Not just the elation of Hearts beating Hibs but the delight of the devastating effect Hibs losing to Hearts has on them.

I love the obsession and hatred they have for us. It means that HMFC are getting it right.

That lot come too and pass out with just one thing on their tiny minds:

Hearts. :jambobanana:

2 hours ago, lou said:

Are we the only support that sees right through these tramps? They're the only club I know who could commit so much wrong and then twist it so that they become the victims (fast reaching Celtic proportions).

Does everyone forget how many people and small businesses they stiffed before Budgie stepped up with a blank cheque book. The list of people owed included Earl Haig for goodness sakes. They fall in the crap and come up smelling of roses. The media fawn over their Foundation thing but let's face it, if our club was staring extinction we'd come up with the goods too. What they did was no different to how other clubs fans have and would behave - they're not some kind of selfless heroes.

This latest nonsense and attempt to put themselves up there as some kind of footballing Mother Teresa, is just sickening. In the summer they tried to divide Scottish football just to save their own skins. They dragged Scottish football through the mud and here once again what are they doing? 'Rewarding' ICT for standing alongside them in the fight.

It just doesn't sit right with me at all. Raising money for another club ahead of a game just lacks sporting integrity in my mind. The games on BBC so there's no need for them to organise cake sales, Family fun days, have kids emptying their piggy banks and fans selling memorabilia to buy tickets.

ICT = HMFC reserves now. Hope we meet ICT soon and remind them of how they've taken the devils coin.

Page 3 of 3 First 123
Up

Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
hibs.net, 2020

There are ******s then there's hobo ******s

Got a feeling some of the letters will just have an X as Robbos signature as the clock strikes 2am and he's still sat there pen in hand, empty bottle of scotch next to him😂

2 hours ago, lou said:

Page 3 of 3 First 123
Up

hibs.net, 2020

ICT are hearts reserves what a ****ing nobjockey 😂😂

Fwiw everyone knows I'm not Robbie's biggest fan. 

But is that tit forgetting it took hibs to have celtics reserve team on loan, for them to win the Scottish Cup? 

The only reason they don't get players from them now is because of the banjo deal😐

But let's not kid ourselves they were celtics bitches. 

Another Robbo
6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Got a feeling some of the letters will just have an X as Robbos signature as the clock strikes 2am and he's still sat there pen in hand, empty bottle of scotch next to him😂

I was going to say the before and after signatures will probably be quite different 😂.

Anyway into the 6,200s now...

1 hour ago, Mister T said:

Probably His sisters' jobbies in individually dated carry out boxes. 

They will make a nice Valentine's present for his mother.

haveyouheard1874
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

But is that tit forgetting it took hibs to have celtics reserve team on loan, for them to win the Scottish Cup? 

The only reason they don't get players from them now is because of the banjo deal😐

Since 1888 and counting 

19 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

It's St Mirren now.

2 hours ago, lou said:

Page 3 of 3 First 123
Up

hibs.net, 2020

Happy to take our cash along with the other clubs at the start of the season though eh!?

I love how they think they could match Hearts with their own cash inflow every month. Is this not the club that put in £125k a year...that's A YEAR while we put in more than that a month!?

Is this not the club that would've been extinct if it hadn't been for Wallace Mercer getting the media involved in the dodgy dealings of Duff & Gray in the late 80s!? The same club that with new owners went on to win the Skol (League) Cup because Duff & Gray were found out and a new board came in with new investment and players!?

And here's another thing for any chip-on-the-shoulder Hibby reading it.....there's no Wallace Mercer or anyone else around this time to push your tinpot outfit into the media world when Ron the Con's had enough.

Is this not the club that's closed their academy down, sacked a lot of staff but strangely can still afford to sign players!? 

Leanne Dempster (or Hayley Cropper from Coronation Street i should say) has even walked away. 

This is the club that decided it was a good idea to have a relegation party for Hearts yet they themselves decided to gatecrash the Championship, a league it took them three years to get out of. 

I laugh at this poster saying ICT = HMFC reserves now! Coming from a club who's love-ins and connections with Smeltic have been all to prominent over the years.

Tony Mowbray, John Collins, Derek Riordan, Leigh Griffiths, Anthony Stokes, Scott Brown, Alan Stubbs, Neil Lennon, Effe Ambrose, John Hughes and plenty others.....whose who's reserves!? If a player does well in Smeltic reserves (aka Hibernian) they get promoted to Smeltic's first team. 

As for the "Hibs class" comment, he's absolutely correct....you couldn't get anymore lower class.

Yes, the chip on the shoulder has well and truly returned. Shame really, after their Scottish Cup win they were becoming slightly more tolerable. 

Hibernian FC, the comedy gift that keeps on giving!

haveyouheard1874
4 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Happy to take our cash along with the other clubs at the start of the season though eh!?

I love how they think they could match Hearts with their own cash inflow every month. Is this not the club that put in £125k a year...that's A YEAR while we put in more than that a month!?

Is this not the club that would've been extinct if it hadn't been for Wallace Mercer getting the media involved in the dodgy dealings of Duff & Gray in the late 80s!? The same club that with new owners went on to win the Skol (League) Cup because Duff & Gray were found out and a new board came in with new investment and players!?

And here's another thing for any chip-on-the-shoulder Hibby reading it.....there's no Wallace Mercer or anyone else around this time to push your tinpot outfit into the media world when Ron the Con's had enough.

Is this not the club that's closed their academy down, sacked a lot of staff but strangely can still afford to sign players!? 

Leanne Dempster (or Hayley Cropper from Coronation Street i should say) has even walked away. 

This is the club that decided it was a good idea to have a relegation party for Hearts yet they themselves decided to gatecrash the Championship, a league it took them three years to get out of. 

I laugh at this poster saying ICT = HMFC reserves now! Coming from a club who's love-ins and connections with Smeltic have been all to prominent over the years.

Tony Mowbray, John Collins, Derek Riordan, Leigh Griffiths, Anthony Stokes, Scott Brown, Alan Stubbs, Neil Lennon, Effe Ambrose, John Hughes and plenty others.....whose who's reserves!? If a player does well in Smeltic reserves (aka Hibernian) they get promoted to Smeltic's first team. 

As for the "Hibs class" comment, he's absolutely correct....you couldn't get anymore lower class.

Yes, the chip on the shoulder has well and truly returned. Shame really, after their Scottish Cup win they were becoming slightly more tolerable. 

Hibernian FC, the comedy gift that keeps on giving!

Nail on the napper Jambonian

Wonder how the Proclaimers £100k target is getting on sorty went quiet on that front

SectionDJambo

Did Hibs, that shining light of financial responsibility and goodness, not stiff the Bank of Scotland as part of Tom Farmer’s debt arrangement?

Administration write off in all but name.

I still remember all those nitwits clamouring to shake hands with Duff and Gray as they toured the touchline before matches.  At the same time, the 2 of them were going around in flash company cars, with Hibs credit cards for expenses. Taken to the cleaners right under their noses. If it weren’t for Rowland asking Mercer to get involved they would have gone bust.

They are idiotic trash and always will be.

I’ve just added to the total of tickets bought. 

Edited by SectionDJambo

Just now, haveyouheard1874 said:

Wonder how the Proclaimers £100k target is getting on sorty went quiet on that front

See they frkin Proclaimers by the way....i never liked them. I remember that Letter from America song and at the time thought it was terrible and cringe-worthy with an over-the-top Scottish accent when they sang. Little did i know until two years later during the Mercer takeover stuff they were Hibbies. I  remember shaking my head with a rye smile at the time and saying "says it all!"

gordon simpson

the bitters are not taking this well 

Green with envy 

as we raise more for ICT

as they could for themselves

❤️🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻❤️ 

haveyouheard1874
2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Did Hibs, that shining light of financial responsibility and goodness, not stiff the Bank of Scotland as part of Tom Farmer’s debt arrangement?

I still remember all those nitwits clamouring to shake hands with Duff and Gray as they toured the touchline before matches.  At the same time, the 2 of them were going around in flash company cars, with Hibs credit cards for expenses. Taken to the cleaners right under their noses. If it weren’t for Rowland asking Mercer to get involved they would have gone bust.

They two D@G  netted a tidy Night Club (Down south) out of Hibs, sure they sold it for a profit and at least one got the jail ,,Hibs class for sure 

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, jambonian said:

See they frkin Proclaimers by the way....i never liked them. I remember that Letter from America song and at the time thought it was terrible and cringe-worthy with an over-the-top Scottish accent when they sang. Little did i know until two years later during the Mercer takeover stuff they were Hibbies. I  remember shaking my head with a rye smile at the time and saying "says it all!"

One of their efforts was played over the tannoy at Tynecastle, when they first came to be known. It got such derisory reception from us, that Hearts didn’t repeat the torture. The wee souls declared that they were upset at the reception given to their dirge and didn’t want their “music” played at Tynecastle again.

We happily complied.

18 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

H1b5 legends the pair of them.

21 minutes ago, haveyouheard1874 said:

Last I heard, it had rocketed up to £1,700 after just a few months.  I know my mate Boston follows this site closely and he will know the current tally so hopefully he will post it on dot net

5 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

and Hearts fans are putting our money where our mouth is and supporting them financially, we said we'd boycott and the majority have done so costing other clubs a lot of money, we said we'd support those who fought with us in our quest to right a very bad wrong, and we're doing that too. 

I wouldn't say costing them  money - just not giving them something that they might, but had no right to, feel entitled to.

5 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Well done to each and every Hearts and ICT fan who've purchased tickets for Friday's game, take a bow lads. :) 

...and lasses. And curmudgeons...

CornhillHearts

Apologies I can hardly contain my excitement, Aaron was lucky enough to do an interview with the legend that is John Robertson this afternoon. As part of the interview he gave an update on the virtual ticket, link below, hopefully it works I'm away for a lie down

1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

There are ******s then there's hobo ******s

Helping someone when they need a hand seems to seen as cringey behaviour among your average angry hibs fan.  Splendid! 

3 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Apologies I can hardly contain my excitement, Aaron was lucky enough to do an interview with the legend that is John Robertson this afternoon. As part of the interview he gave an update on the virtual ticket, link below, hopefully it works I'm away for a lie down

Superb.

4 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Two x £10 purchased 5961 and 5962 not fussed about the autographed tickets when Robbo came down to our Supporters dinner/disco back in the eighties we paid for the players to stay overnight in a local Hotel as i was chairman at the time it was tradition to invite players attending and our fans (not all) at the end of the night back to our house for some more drink. at the time we were getting our hall decorated and it was down to the plasterboard. When i got up in the morning i noticed some writing on the wall and it said 'Robbo was here with the date and the signature' only the wee man would have done something like that. We sold the house in 2007 so whoever has it now if they ever take it back to the plasterboard will be in for a shock.

I've done up 5 houses I’ve lived in and every time every room (there’s been a lot) before I wallpaper I always paint on the walls HMFC 1874 and my name,always wonder if any hubz **** has striped the wallpaper off 😂

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Well done Aaron

5 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Loved how To no just kept on signing

9 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Well done

Looking forward to the full interview.👍

3 minutes ago, true-jambo said:

Loved how To no just kept on signing

Reckon he will be signing in his sleep😂

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, One five said:

I've done up 5 houses I’ve lived in and every time every room (there’s been a lot) before I wallpaper I always paint on the walls HMFC 1874 and my name,always wonder if any hubz **** has striped the wallpaper off 😂

brilliant

4 hours ago, lou said:

Page 3 of 3 First 123
Up

hibs.net, 2020