Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

Just had some comment on stv news , saying over 6000 sold and robbo’s  "blow away " with the sales etc 

Edited by 22games nro

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

Someone just pointed out on Hibs net they took our money for HoH and James Andersons cash this season... they'll be banned by the end of the night for that sort of sensible chat!

haveyouheard1874
1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Someone just pointed out on Hibs net they took our money for HoH and James Andersons cash this season... they'll be banned by the end of the night for that sort of sensible chat!

It was a head shot and you can imagine the seethe 😄 

1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Enjoyed the Robbo interview especially I was surprised but not that surprised because he knows the Hearts family.

Noticed when he mentioned Hearts he said we. 

On 07/02/2021 at 00:41, Shaggy2 said:

From my understanding there could well be another ex-Jambo in their ranks by the time we play them...they’re hoping to get a deal done early this week. 

Bloody gutted, I had an exclusive on Saturday night and nobody picked up on it! 😂

3 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Bloody gutted, I had an exclusive on Saturday night and nobody picked up on it! 😂

You know what they say about self praise... 😄

3 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

well done on that, noticed it but got caught up in all the ticket sales! how did you come about that info?

13 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I’ve just nipped on to have a look and can’t seem to find the thread any more. Have they deleted it now?

edit - never mind. Found it

Edited by Jaap's Sigh

2 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

I’ve just nipped on to have a look and can’t seem to find the thread any more. Have they deleted it now?

It's the one titled 'the biggest away support - EVER' 

20 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

It's just been mentioned on STV news.

Aye .....through gritted teeth by that Raman Bhardwaj. If it had been one of the Uglies, he would have had that smug grin and been all over it like a rash. I can still see the smirk, when he confirmed our demotion😡

30 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Just had some comment on stv news , saying over 6000 sold and robbo’s  "blow away " with the sales etc 

Robbo’s offering what now? 

:oohmatron:

1 hour ago, CornhillHearts said:

Apologies I can hardly contain my excitement, Aaron was lucky enough to do an interview with the legend that is John Robertson this afternoon. As part of the interview he gave an update on the virtual ticket, link below, hopefully it works I'm away for a lie down

Awesome! Can’t wait for the full interview. 

3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He even signs it for you😂

He'd better just go for Robbo - don't think John Robertson, Hammer of the Hibs would fit :D

Just bought 1 x £10  no 6420 

2 x £5   no 6448 & 6449

the only club in this division that stood by us, the only away ground that I was planning to visit this season.

Love a long weekend in Inverness .

how many loyalty points do we get for this match 😂

defo heading for a sell out 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

33 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

Aye .....through gritted teeth by that Raman Bhardwaj. If it had been one of the Uglies, he would have had that smug grin and been all over it like a rash. I can still see the smirk, when he confirmed our demotion😡

Come on, play fair. It was far from through gritted teeth 

1 hour ago, CornhillHearts said:

Apologies I can hardly contain my excitement, Aaron was lucky enough to do an interview with the legend that is John Robertson this afternoon. As part of the interview he gave an update on the virtual ticket, link below, hopefully it works I'm away for a lie down

You must be so proud. Great stuff.

55 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Still there ‘the biggest away support ever’ is the thread title. 

Absolute trumpets!

55 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

It's the one titled 'the biggest away support - EVER' 

Got it. Cheers 👍

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Maybe this thread should be a sticky until the game kicks off?

I doubt that will even be necessary.

36 minutes ago, Boof said:

He'd better just go for Robbo - don't think John Robertson, Hammer of the Hibs would fit :D

Would here 😉

6 hours ago, lou said:

This guy has not been made bitter at all over the years 🤣😂

One Day In Time 01:18 PM Today
Are we the only support that sees right through these tramps? They're the only club I know who could commit so much wrong and then twist it so that they become the victims (fast reaching Celtic proportions).

Does everyone forget how many people and small businesses they stiffed before Budgie stepped up with a blank cheque book. The list of people owed included Earl Haig for goodness sakes. They fall in the crap and come up smelling of roses. The media fawn over their Foundation thing but let's face it, if our club was staring extinction we'd come up with the goods too. What they did was no different to how other clubs fans have and would behave - they're not some kind of selfless heroes.

This latest nonsense and attempt to put themselves up there as some kind of footballing Mother Teresa, is just sickening. In the summer they tried to divide Scottish football just to save their own skins. They dragged Scottish football through the mud and here once again what are they doing? 'Rewarding' ICT for standing alongside them in the fight.

It just doesn't sit right with me at all. Raising money for another club ahead of a game just lacks sporting integrity in my mind. The games on BBC so there's no need for them to organise cake sales, Family fun days, have kids emptying their piggy banks and fans selling memorabilia to buy tickets.

ICT = HMFC reserves now. Hope we meet ICT soon and remind them of how they've taken the devils coin.

Thank God we have more class. There's no way we'd do something as cringeworthy

Page 3 of 3 First 123
Up

Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
hibs.net, 2020
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

This roaster is back with a sequel to his earlier rant it's even more incoherent than part 1... we own him😊

If it becomes a 7500sell out hope I'm sitting on a knee of a nice looking female season ticket holder and not some old fat bloke 😂😂

5 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

If it becomes a 7500sell out hope I'm sitting on a knee of a nice looking female season ticket holder and not some old fat bloke 😂😂

that's me out of luck then

Anyone else avoiding alcohol because if they don't  they know they'll be pinging fivers at Inversnecky every 10 minutes ? 

14 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

that's me out of luck then

Oh I don't know after a year in lockdown I'm virtually up for anything 😂😂

2 hours ago, SUTOL said:

It's just been mentioned on STV news.

That's great.  So it should have been.  This is an incredible gesture in the teeth of a pandemic.  To be fair, some of the paste4s on dot net have said the same thing.

Would love to think it could reach 10,000.

Remnants of Standards

A few caley fans up here up at work in Inverness have nothing but praise for us right now. Just shows what can be done when clubs actively help and not hinder each other.

4 minutes ago, Politbordeaux said:

A few caley fans up here up at work in Inverness have nothing but praise for us right now. Just shows what can be done when clubs actively help and not hinder each other.

SPFL & SFA take note ...

look what can happen when football clubs and their fans work together and support each other ....

#powerof42

23 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Anyone else avoiding alcohol because if they don't  they know they'll be pinging fivers at Inversnecky every 10 minutes ? 

That sounds an extremely dangerous and exciting game.

17 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's great.  So it should have been.  This is an incredible gesture in the teeth of a pandemic.  To be fair, some of the paste4s on dot net have said the same thing.

Would love to think it could reach 10,000.

Just over 48 hours of sales so far. 10k got to be the next target. This is viral now though and could end up in really mindblowing numbers. I’ve done a tenner so far but it’s nearly mid month pay day and I’m probably going to at least double it.

Edited by JimmyCant

4 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

That sounds an extremely dangerous and exciting game.

I'm thinking about doing a fiver a day and sticking to that rather than getting blitzed and going fultpelt ticket purchasing. 

1st option will be cheaper. 

On 03/02/2021 at 18:54, 22games nro said:

They have just totalled up the donations for the Hampden £100k Campaign that was pushed by HSL and the club

its final total was ............ £53,375 as below .

great read as they are go about congratulating themselves ,

be interested to know what we contributed for the same month through FOH.

Pleased to confirm the final total for January's contribution to the club is £53,375. This represents the single highest monthly donation to the club from Hibernian Supporters since its inception in 2015.

CCBEA35E-CBC7-442A-8FCE-5F4B1A96ED64.jpeg

So it's conceivable that Hearts could raise MORE money for Inverness CT than Hibs fans raised for themselves?

:robboyas:

Well played Jambos, don’t we love a campaign. Even better that the Hibees are seething.

Best now to focus on buying multiples of the £5 tickets or poor Robbo won’t be able to keep up.

1 minute ago, RobboM said:

So it's conceivable that Hearts could raise MORE money for Inverness CT than Hibs fans raised for themselves?

Hopefully one of our resident undercover jambos could point this out on .fud😉

3 minutes ago, RobboM said:

I think we're already there mate.  £10 x 6,000 = £60k and rising.  FTH.

Kalamazoo Jambo
Just now, Yoda said:

I think we're already there mate.  £10 x 6,000 = £60k and rising.  FTH.

Not everyone bought a 10 quid ticket though. But we’re getting there.

54 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

A similar thing happened to me in Thailand.......

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Using my arithmetic, I have it as £250,000 raised🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Based on the 6k+, with an estimated £7.50 average, I would guess close to £50k, John.

A fantastic amount and, pun intended, a great shot in the arm for our friends in Inverness.

The jealous, sleekit, petty Hibby prefers other such shots.

CornhillHearts
3 hours ago, true-jambo said:

Loved how To no just kept on signing

3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Well done Aaron

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Superb.

3 hours ago, merrymac said:

Well done

Looking forward to the full interview.👍

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Thats just awesome! :clap:

2 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Enjoyed the Robbo interview especially I was surprised but not that surprised because he knows the Hearts family.

2 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Noticed when he mentioned Hearts he said we. 

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Awesome! Can’t wait for the full interview. 

1 hour ago, norrie1952 said:

You must be so proud. Great stuff.

3 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

Thanks all for the positive vibes.

It’s been some day;  Scot Gardiner and Robbo were absolute gents and as folk will know the latter is a human whirlwind.

As someone alluded to above, I’m very proud of Aaron.

He’s had so many knock backs, but he’s kept things going producing different content and today’s been a massive boost to him.

He intends to get the rest of the interview out this week sometime, but the “ticketing” part was edited to 2 minutes because of the immediacy and for it to be able to be uploaded to social media.

Looking forward to seeing the whole interview.

Cheers,

Faither.

Francis Albert

The numbers presumably include ICT fans who have also bought virtual tickets? And maybe even the odd fan of other clubs. Not in any way downplaying our contribution which I am sure dominates and in the end will more than exceed ICT's capacity. 

In over 60 years Hearts have brought a lot of pain but this thread reminds me how incredibly lucky I am to support this club.