Cumdawg

Special Agent Dale Cooper

1 hour ago, rory78 said:

Easy to say that but back then Liverpool were barely on TV only big Euro matches why anyone in Scotland would ONLY support an English team would be odd - i went to primary school from 1983 and everyone i was mates with had a Scottish team and a few liked Liverpool and Man United - i chose to be different and at that age started liking Arsenal and to this day now been at so many Arsenal games along with the Jambos

On the subject of John Robertson, and of which team he actively supported as a wee boy, it’s probably best if I just leave you to your thoughts this evening, and I remain with what I know to be correct.  👍

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Nucky Thompson

• Unknown user

• Tazio

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The guy you're replying to has had manys a pint with Robbo IIRC, I'd be listening to him on this one.

👍

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Both well thanks.

👍

This shit’ll be over soon, J.

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yeah. 2nd jab due end of May then it will be Gorgie Suite, here comes Jonno.

:vrface:

Camden Market is already planning a closedown from 1st June.  👍

1 hour ago, rory78 said:

Easy to say that but back then Liverpool were barely on TV only big Euro matches why anyone in Scotland would ONLY support an English team would be odd - i went to primary school from 1983 and everyone i was mates with had a Scottish team and a few liked Liverpool and Man United - i chose to be different and at that age started liking Arsenal and to this day now been at so many Arsenal games along with the Jambos

Wow. That’s what I call going out on a limb.

Not tempted by Grimsby, then?

Hearts1975
7 hours ago, Morgan said:

I can only say that my expression, not a nice one I admit, had nothing to do with his upbringing or where he lives. 

It’s a term my dad used often when discussing Hibs and their players.  I never once brought class into the discussion, and never would.

However, I can’t see how it’s deemed acceptable to refer the ‘them’ as the ‘Vermin’ but my term is deemed to be not so?

Vermin is a quite horrendous way to describe a human being but is taken in good spirit  on here. There has to be a degree of balance and fairness shown, surely?

Anyhow, there was no ‘class slur’ intended and, to anyone who took it that way, I genuinely am sorry.

Just for the record “Common as muck can mean that someone speaks or behaves badly, or how they shouldn’t behave” - Taken as a definition in terms. 

Given Cummings off field behaviour I would have thought and given the definition posted above, that’s exactly what you would have meant in the first place

Incidentally, I have no real desire to see cummings signed, but could he do a job ? ... You just never know. 

There is a bit of me thinks that he could score goals for us. I also think there would be major seethe and unhappiness from the rat dwellers down the road, so potentially a win win. That said, can’t see it happening. 

Hearts1975

I remember years ago being out for a business lunch and one of my colleagues, an utter wank, wanted ketchup for his fillet steak.  

As my company credit card was paying for us all I told the fud that if he wanted ketchup for his steak then he could feckin pay for it himself. 

He didn't have the ketchup. Tight as a duck's arse.

Did I feel bad ? 

No because he was a feckin sweetie wife prick who should have worn a feckin dress.

Off topic so apologies.

Why would you ruin a fillet steak with “wads” of ketchup on it 😱

You were perfectly in your rights to punch him 

True. A dangerous place to fart.

Especially a wet one, mon ami.

🙄

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I remember years ago being out for a business lunch and one of my colleagues, an utter wank, wanted ketchup for his fillet steak.  

As my company credit card was paying for us all I told the fud that if he wanted ketchup for his steak then he could feckin pay for it himself. 

Did I feel bad ? 

No because he was a feckin sweetie wife prick who should have worn a feckin dress.

Off topic so apologies.

What a plonker.

Ketchup with steak.  😳

Hearts1975

Believe me, I was tempted. Some people have no class. 

Feckin rubber faced twat.

😆

First and last time I have heard of such sacrilege. 

Mind you if you had met the helmet you would understand why. Nae class.

Helmet. 😎

17 minutes ago, leginten said:

I went for the much riskier choice of Spurs. My entire life since I was 12 following Hearts and Spurs. Made even better with my first year of secondary school in Leith coinciding with the first relegation in our history. I didn’t have any choice with Hearts though, that or being thrown out my family. 

Just now, Tazio said:

I went for the much riskier choice of Spurs. My entire life since I was 12 following Hearts and Spurs. Made even better with my first year of secondary school in Leith coinciding with the first relegation in our history. I didn’t have any choice with Hearts though, that or being thrown out my family. 

Never felt tempted by an English team, but there was a risk I would support Hibs as no-one in my family was interested in football and my first matches were when neighbours’ kids took me to Easter Road. I have a feeling my first ever match was when Hibs absolutely thrashed Napoli. Sounds daft that I can’t actually remember - all I know is that I was watching Hibs doing very well and not enjoying the experience. I guess I must already have heard of the Heart of Midlothian.

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, leginten said:

Never felt tempted by an English team, but there was a risk I would support Hibs as no-one in my family was interested in football and my first matches were when neighbours’ kids took me to Easter Road. I have a feeling my first ever match was when Hibs absolutely thrashed Napoli. Sounds daft that I can’t actually remember - all I know is that I was watching Hibs doing very well and not enjoying the experience. I guess I must already have heard of the Heart of Midlothian.

Good man Leggy, I was born to be a Motherwell fan but we moved to Blackburn (WL) when I was wee and all my pals were JTs.

6 minutes ago, leginten said:

Don’t get me wrong I’m a Hearts man before anything else. Spurs are more like a wee side hobby that I enjoy, and unlike a lot of “plastics” I’ve actually been to quite a few games. To quote Hearts and Spurs legend Dave MacKay, “naw son, I’m a Hearts fan”. 

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Don’t get me wrong I’m a Hearts man before anything else. Spurs are more like a wee side hobby that I enjoy, and unlike a lot of “plastics” I’ve actually been to quite a few games. To quote Hearts and Spurs legend Dave MacKay, “naw son, I’m a Hearts fan”. 

Never in doubt.

9 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Good man Leggy, I was born to be a Motherwell fan but we moved to Blackburn (WL) when I was wee and all my pals were JTs.

A lucky escape!

Doctor FinnBarr
9 minutes ago, leginten said:

A lucky escape!

Its good that my old man allowed me and my brother to support whoever we wanted but.....my ma said never come home with a green and white scarf.

JudyJudyJudy

Does he score goals ? Yes.  Thats all  we need to know. Who cares about his past history and carry on. Its all banter in football. 

MadVlad1962
15 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I know Jason personally. I employed him before he signed a professional contract with Hibs and was playing for Hutchie.

Who's the closest family member? I've just spent the weekend with his dad

Oooooh friends...

Ainsley Harriott
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Does he score goals ? Yes.  Thats all  we need to know. Who cares about his past history and carry on. Its all banter in football. 

Not at any level above the Scottish Championship he doesn't. Hes a James Keatings at best.

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Hasn’t got a track record except in the Championship. Could that change if he settled down and came to Hearts? Big unknown , not sure what his link up and creative play is like now but it used to be very poor. Difficult one to know if it would work or not. 

23 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Heard hes too working class. We want a middle class team next year 

Good, it's high time the club put some distance beween itself and the riff-raff. What's the point of having a nice new stand and a barry restaurant if it's full of bams. Should start recruiting the players direct from Fettes college anaw.

14 hours ago, leginten said:

I hate this I got an English team crap..    only Hearts and Scotland matter

Unknown user
1 hour ago, assessor said:

I hate this I got an English team crap..    only Hearts and Scotland matter

I never understood it either, I've moved about a fair bit and tried to follow my local team, and I've tried to get into the english league, but at the end of the day I just don't really care about anyone but Hearts and Scotland.

John Findlay
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Good, it's high time the club put some distance beween itself and the riff-raff. What's the point of having a nice new stand and a barry restaurant if it's full of bams. Should start recruiting the players direct from Fettes college anaw.

Euan Henderson has come from Stewart Melville's.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Exactly the type we need.

16 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Did I feel bad ? 

Off topic so apologies.

Just a bit...still funny though. :lol: 

Ainsley Harriott
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Exactly the type we need.

Yes no more bloody plebs 

Glamorgan Jambo

Finlay Pollock also from Stew Mel. In fact looking through the social media feed from the SMC PE dept they have players at Hearts, Hibs, Edinburgh City & Aberdeen just now. Must be a decent football programme especially since it was always a rugby school.

11 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Finlay Pollock also from Stew Mel. In fact looking through the social media feed from the SMC PE dept they have players at Hearts, Hibs, Edinburgh City & Aberdeen just now. Must be a decent football programme especially since it was always a rugby school.

Was having a wee joke earlier but that is quite surprising. 

John Findlay
26 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

He was at Spartans too. Kindly he was part of a masterclass via Zoom in March for my son's U13s Spartans squad.

Wee Mikey
58 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Yes no more bloody plebs 

Grumio could do a job for us. He'd eat the SPL for breakfast.

20210503_165205.jpg

Maroon Sailor

Question is will Roast Swan be on the Skyline menu next season? 

David McCaig
19 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Finlay Pollock from Stew Mel as well and Harry Stone is from Heriot’s.

• 3 weeks later...
3fingersreid

Just been sent a video of him swinging on a chandelier ( of sorts) at a celebration of their promotion unfortunately I can’t upload it .
I just don’t get why someone isn’t trying to stop him doing it , there are officials from dundee in the clip ffs. 

jimbojambo

Jack Hamilton actually stops him from bringing the ceiling down. He is one of these people who think that they are the life and soul and have to be at the centre of everything. He is no longer a daft laddie and looking like 3rd choice striker there so no doubt they will be looking to move him on soon. 

Almost makes you think to yourself 'surely you'd need more than just booze to reach such an excitable state?'. I can't imagine what though.

14 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Almost makes you think to yourself 'surely you'd need more than just booze to reach such an excitable state?'. I can't imagine what though.

Probably cocaine. 

56 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Jack Hamilton actually stops him from bringing the ceiling down. He is one of these people who think that they are the life and soul and have to be at the centre of everything. He is no longer a daft laddie and looking like 3rd choice striker there so no doubt they will be looking to move him on soon. 

He is a arse anyone who wants him at tynecastle do you really want THAT at Hearts ? 

Jack Hamilton never played last night he was injured he wasn't arsing it about like Cummings just made a utter cock of himself on tv in the group of players and these videos surface. He has a screw loose he needs to get this big man mentality out his system. just looks stupid with his woman's hair cut and his massive beak with his crap tattoos he is a state. 

Am i the only one thinking no big deal?

I genuinely dont like the guy but if it was a St. Johnstone player celebrating we'd probably have a wee laugh at it.