Cumdawg

Special Agent Dale Cooper

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

The type of guy who googles his own name, finds a thread like this about him and masturbates profusely to it. 

Hence his nickname.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Nucky Thompson

• Unknown user

• Bongo 1874

Bongo 1874
On 01/05/2021 at 21:20, Nobreath said:

You really are Hibs obsessed and incredibly quick to put the boot into Hearts.

No I'm well informed 👍

CloustonHMFC
On 26/05/2021 at 18:18, Captain Lithuania said:

Judging by the company I personally know he keeps, I don’t think I’m far off the mark. 

He looks coked out his face in the videos of him at the Dundee end of season party.

• 4 months later...
Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

We maybe should have signed him just to stop him scoring against us :whistling:

One of their front three was going to score with the records they have against us. We dealt with the thumb fine, Sheridan caused us some problems and that wee bam had to score didn't he. 

6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

How many ****ing times has this guy scored against us!? it's so annoying 🙄 and it always seems to be really shitey goals as well. Arrrrgggghh!!

J.T.F.Robertson
8 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

How many ****ing times has this guy scored against us!? it's so annoying 🙄 and it always seems to be really shitey goals as well. Arrrrgggghh!!

Two headers among them as well if I remember, and he's not exactly Willie Bauld with his heid.

On 04/02/2021 at 21:51, ToqueJambo said:

If you need someone to score against a top side once in a blue moon, Jason's your man.

Unfortunately if you need someone to score against Hearts, Jason’s your man! 🙈

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Unfortunately if you need someone to score against Hearts, Jason’s your man! 🙈

Oh well, we'll just have to settle for seeing Dundee relegated.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Oh well, we'll just have to settle for seeing Dundee relegated.

I would love that but we missed out on an opportunity of putting the shits in their place today!

On 01/06/2021 at 07:02, CloustonHMFC said:

He looks coked out his face in the videos of him at the Dundee end of season party.

I’ve met him a few times in pubs as he knows a few people I know . He’s always been very pleasant . Does seem to have a bladder issue though lol 

32 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I knew he would score today . Should have placed a bet 

36 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

My thoughts entirely! 😏

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ve met him a few times in pubs as he knows a few people I know . He’s always been very pleasant . Does seem to have a bladder issue though lol 

I knew he would score today . Should have placed a bet 

Jason is a good lad and a lifelong Jambo. 

Will pose for a photo and talk to anyone.

Nothing big headed about the laddie at all

Edit. Not that I'm suggesting you were implying that

Edited by Nucky Thompson

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Jason is a good lad and a lifelong Jambo. 

Will pose for a photo and talk to anyone.

Nothing big headed about the laddie at all

Edit. Not that I'm suggesting you were implying that

No didn’t think you were . He was at school with my mates brother so that’s how I’ve met him several times . He was fine . He’s young and living the life . Why not ! 

14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No didn’t think you were . He was at school with my mates brother so that’s how I’ve met him several times . He was fine . He’s young and living the life . Why not ! 

Hes a rat.

Any Hearts supporter I know would never celebrate like he does and has done .

Slime .

And his socks just confirm hes a hibs rat.

Treacherous scumbag

7 minutes ago, Ked said:

Hes a rat.

Slime .

Treacherous scumbag

Don’t hold back ! 

F91B733B-CACB-46BB-AC17-C26647332B30.gif

Edited by JamesM48

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Ked said:

Hes a rat.

Slime .

Treacherous scumbag

I didn't think his celebration today was OTT 

The daft joker mouth tattoo on his hand is the go to one nowadays

Naisys Tackle
8 minutes ago, Ked said:

Hes a rat.

Slime .

Treacherous scumbag

He’s a wind up merchant winding up all his pals 👍

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

One of their front three was going to score with the records they have against us. We dealt with the thumb fine, Sheridan caused us some problems and that wee bam had to score didn't he. 

****ing Sheridan man, I'd forgotten all about him. I feel like I've seen him score 100 goals against us, prick. Good player.

25 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Don’t hold back ! 

F91B733B-CACB-46BB-AC17-C26647332B30.gif

23 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I didn't think his celebration today was OTT 

The daft joker mouth tattoo on his hand is the go to one nowadays

22 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

He’s a wind up merchant winding up all his pals 👍

Dundee licked celtics aa4se 

He swanned for hibs 

He is imo a rat traitor.

Is there anyone on here that would have behaved like he has at Tynecastle.

If they were Hearts.

How could you.

Rot ya little scroat

Naisys Tackle
1 hour ago, Ked said:

Dundee licked celtics aa4se 

He swanned for hibs 

He is imo a rat traitor.

Is there anyone on here that would have behaved like he has at Tynecastle.

If they were Hearts.

How could you.

Rot ya little scroat

He’s earning money playing football to the club that will pay him the most.

He would 100% play for us for half of anything Dundee or Hibs would offer also. 

If you have the morals of turning down good money and a good life for yourself because your footballing employers happen to be Dundee of all teams and instead go part time or play for shite like Dunfermline fair enough. 

3 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

He’s earning money playing football to the club that will pay him the most.

He would 100% play for us for half of anything Dundee or Hibs would offer also. 

If you have the morals of turning down good money and a good life for yourself because your footballing employers happen to be Dundee of all teams and instead go part time or play for shite like Dunfermline fair enough. 

I didnt say any of which you allude to.

And nowhere near it.

Try again .

Naisys Tackle
46 minutes ago, Ked said:

I didnt say any of which you allude to.

And nowhere near it.

Try again .

You called him a rat for playing football at the highest level possible he can.  He supports the hearts and would play for us within a blink of an eye. 

A_A wehatethehibs

We should have signed this boy years ago for the sole purpose of stopping him scoring against us. Reckon that’s neilsons thoughts today when the camera panned to him after the goal. Meanwhile we’re a striker short and bringing on a useless lump that could not score in a brothel gnanduillet 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

Nucky Thompson
14 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

He supports the hearts and would play for us within a blink of an eye. 

Correct and he'd bust a gut for us, more than the lazy twat we brought on to replace Boyce 

16 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

You called him a rat for playing football at the highest level possible he can.  He supports the hearts and would play for us within a blink of an eye. 

Maybe worth signing him then

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Maybe worth signing him then

Maybe worth you leaving then.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Naisys Tackle
5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Correct and he'd bust a gut for us, more than the lazy twat we brought on to replace Boyce 

Yep.  I think we would see a better player than he’s ever been in maroon.  I really don’t understand given the finances why it’s not happened already. 

6 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Yep.  I think we would see a better player than he’s ever been in maroon.  I really don’t understand given the finances why it’s not happened already. 

He's hibs class

InternationalJambo

Anyone thinking this boy is good enough to play for us is caught up in a hibs way of thinking. Can’t even get a game ahead of griffiths ffs. He’s worth 5 goals a season off the bench to us MAX. All the trouble that he entails, he’s not worth the money he’s wanting. 

Edited by InternationalJambo

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

He's hibs class

Definitely not and not in the class as Rat boy, fattie Gary O and Leigh sex offender, all Hibs fans.

Hearts breeding shines through 

5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Definitely not and not in the class as Rat boy, fattie Gary O and Leigh sex offender, all Hibs fans.

Hearts breeding shines through 

He's like Billie Piper after Chris Evans went there. Ruined.

Naisys Tackle
12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He's hibs class

Not sure what that means when he supports hearts, would love to play for us and would love nothing more to get it up Hibs. 

I’ve wanted us to sign Cummings for a while. But now we’ve got Savage and a recruitment team that know what they’re doing so I’m keen to see who they want to sign to play up front for us. It’s clear that Gnando isnt good enough for what we need and if we could add a striker in the Beni/ Devlin bracket that would be incredible. 

However, best way to stop that wee shite scoring against us would be to sign him. Food for thought 😂

56 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

Anyone thinking this boy is good enough to play for us is caught up in a hibs way of thinking. Can’t even get a game ahead of griffiths ffs. He’s worth 5 goals a season off the bench to us MAX. All the trouble that he entails, he’s not worth the money he’s wanting. 

Yup you hang on to that comfort blanket.

Better scoring 5 goals for us rather than regularly scoring against us!

And how do you know how much money he wants?

Edited by Thomaso

2 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Not sure what that means when he supports hearts, would love to play for us and would love nothing more to get it up Hibs. 

Funny how he doesn't celebrate scoring goals for Dundee against Hearts as much as he celebrated scoring goals for Hibs against Hearts?

InternationalJambo
2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Yup you hang on to that comfort blanket.

Better scoring 5 goals for us rather than regularly scoring against us!

And how do you know how much money he wants?

Comfort blanket? What comfort blanket? 

If you feel like signing a player who scores goals against us is the way to go, then you fire on mate. 

Naisys Tackle
4 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Funny how he doesn't celebrate scoring goals for Dundee against Hearts as much as he celebrated scoring goals for Hibs against Hearts?

He’s already said before that goals against us was to wind up his mates.  All his mates are Jambos.  He’s hearts.  It’s not hard to understand. 

3 hours ago, InternationalJambo said:

What trouble does Cummings actually bring? Seems to be this narrative he’s some troublemaker and I can’t think of anything serious. Other than be a bit daft sometimes, but that’s his personality.

InternationalJambo
1 hour ago, Balaclava said:

What trouble does Cummings actually bring? Seems to be this narrative he’s some troublemaker and I can’t think of anything serious. Other than be a bit daft sometimes, but that’s his personality.

First one off the top of my head is him acting like a ***** after dundee got promoted, i think? Swinging on lights when the rest of the squad is telling him to pipe down. That's one of many occasions. Trashing his own flat is another. If you can't understand what that type of personality brings to a team, then i am of no help to you.

There is a reason he is at dundee ffs. Yeah he scores against us, but he's not the type of person you want beside you when we are trying to build what we are trying to achieve. He might've grown up in the few months since the aforementioned incident, but what age is he? What would he actually bring to the squad? Other than the fact we would be bringing in someone who scores against us, fair enough. What's the other argument? Cause i'm yet to hear a convincing one. 

'It's his personality' is a brutal argument. As i said, there is a reason he is at dundee along with the rest of the 'decent' players they have. Who btw can't find a club that'll employ them other than? You guessed it.

3 hours ago, InternationalJambo said:

First one off the top of my head is him acting like a ***** after dundee got promoted, i think? Swinging on lights when the rest of the squad is telling him to pipe down. That's one of many occasions. Trashing his own flat is another. If you can't understand what that type of personality brings to a team, then i am of no help to you.

There is a reason he is at dundee ffs. Yeah he scores against us, but he's not the type of person you want beside you when we are trying to build what we are trying to achieve. He might've grown up in the few months since the aforementioned incident, but what age is he? What would he actually bring to the squad? Other than the fact we would be bringing in someone who scores against us, fair enough. What's the other argument? Cause i'm yet to hear a convincing one. 

'It's his personality' is a brutal argument. As i said, there is a reason he is at dundee along with the rest of the 'decent' players they have. Who btw can't find a club that'll employ them other than? You guessed it.

Don't know the lad or care what he does. But celebrating promotion and trashing his own flat, isn't anything major. 

Anyway hopefully we'll sign some quality strikers next summer and make a real push for champion's league success, after we qualify this season. :whistling: 'What?'

Maroon Sailor
7 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

I thought that as well

Let’s be honest the ‘scores against us’ bit is OTT. Yesterday’s goal was nothing to do with his skill or great play. Our defending was crap and add luck, the ball ended up in the net. Saw nothing yesterday that would improve us.