Cumdawg

Special Agent Dale Cooper

4 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

You can hear Robbie's instructions a lot of the time. He's often berating players for not taking the more positive option.

Can you? On TV? I can see him gesticulating and shouting but no idea if he was specifically berating players for not taking the positive option. 🤷‍♂️

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Nucky Thompson

• Unknown user

• Tazio

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A_A wehatethehibs
8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

We won't scrape promotion.

I am not concerned about Cummings, even less so Lafferty.

Tbh, I don't think you are looking forward to seeing what you say, you seem primed up and ready to spit feathers at the earliest opportunity.

Nor am I concerned about them SRB as long as the players we have brought to the football club prove to be better. See my posts above - who gives a toss if Cummings scores if our players outscore him and demolish his team? It is the Hearts players I am looking at. 

And yes I am more than ready to spit feathers if the performances do not now improve. This game is bigger than you seem to think it is. It’s a shame there are no fans in Tynecastle because it would be a cauldron today, but at the same time a powder keg. The way we know Tynecastle can be on certain games.  GMS, Gnanduillet and Mceneff were brought to the football club to inject a bit of buzz, energy and quality to the performances. The #9 in particular was to be transformational in the way we play. The expectation was that things would now start to improve drastically as we look to state our intent for what type of Premiership team we intend to be. A bit part role as backup to Boyce was not supposed to the the plan for Gnanduillet. He is a big signing, as in, big money. If that was the plan might as well have just kept Wighton. 

7 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

To be fair he did score 2 on his debut.

As above - a bit part role behind Boyce was not the expectations. A couple of goals vs Raith tired legs bought him a few games but that’s him had his month to tune up, he should be at full fitness now and full fire power. It is time to raise expectations on the new players Neilson has brought to the club. 

He'll score a few goals this year. Score for fun next year in championship. Move up to the big league at Dundee or some mid/lower team and drift back into scoring 1 in 4 or something. He'll bounce around and make a wage and be nothing special

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Nor am I concerned about them SRB as long as the players we have brought to the football club prove to be better. See my posts above - who gives a toss if Cummings scores if our players outscore him and demolish his team? It is the Hearts players I am looking at. 

And yes I am more than ready to spit feathers if the performances do not now improve. This game is bigger than you seem to think it is. It’s a shame there are no fans in Tynecastle because it would be a cauldron today, but at the same time a powder keg. The way we know Tynecastle can be on certain games.  GMS, Gnanduillet and Mceneff were brought to the football club to inject a bit of buzz, energy and quality to the performances. The #9 in particular was to be transformational in the way we play. The expectation was that things would now start to improve drastically as we look to state our intent for what type of Premiership team we intend to be. A bit part role as backup to Boyce was not supposed to the the plan for Gnanduillet. He is a big signing, as in, big money. If that was the plan might as well have just kept Wighton. 

As above - a bit part role behind Boyce was not the expectations. A couple of goals vs Raith tired legs bought him a few games but that’s him had his month to tune up, he should be at full fitness now and full fire power. It is time to raise expectations on the new players Neilson has brought to the club. 

OK, have fun preparing to spit feathers and get all angry. 

You seem to be half way there already, so jobs a good un'. 

It's worth remembering our signings were from Blackpool and the Irish league, not Messi and Lewandowski. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

OK, have fun preparing to spit feathers and get all angry. 

You seem to be half way there already, so jobs a good un'. 

It's worth remembering our signings were from Blackpool and the Irish league, not Messi and Lewandowski. 

Mate this is Hearts we are talking about here. There are standards. Neilson has had a chunk of time now, yes I’m happy with the league table and he’s cobbled together the initial squad to get the wins we needed first half of this season. Job done. But now it’s about looking forward, what type of team are we going to be? What’s the plan of attack to get ourselves above Hibs and above Aberdeen next season? What’s our intentions? In these 3 big signings he has brought in January were to add some supposed quality, match winning quality, who will be on very good money in terms what of our club pays a player. So the line gets drawn. The fans expect improvements now and as i say it’s a shame there’s nobody at Tynecastle because the voices would be heard loud and clear today. That’s the way it works in football.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Mate this is Hearts we are talking about here. There are standards. Neilson has had a chunk of time now, yes I’m happy with the league table and he’s cobbled together the initial squad to get the wins we needed first half of this season. Job done. But now it’s about looking forward, what type of team are we going to be? What’s the plan of attack to get ourselves above Hibs and above Aberdeen next season? What’s our intentions? In these 3 big signings he has brought in January were to add some supposed quality, match winning quality, who will be on very good money in terms what of our club pays a player. So the line gets drawn. The fans expect improvements now and as i say it’s a shame there’s nobody at Tynecastle because the voices would be heard loud and clear today. That’s the way it works in football.

It's not. 

It's a thread about Cummings. 🙄

Your post content has Been replied to 100x  on the other relevant threads. 

What you have highlighted tho is the rabid nature of some posters to repeat the same point over and over and ruin every thread. 

You went from upping Cummings and Lafferty to slagging our signings to then predicting the future while not so subtlety ripping Robbie. 

Bus route, but you got to your end goal-Robbie oot!

You got that wrapped up in it you lost your original point and have went so off topic you now think a thread  called "Cumdawg" is about Hearts. 

Harry Potter
15 hours ago, Busby8 said:

If we can hit the target with flapjack in goals we will score a few.

Just need to stop fannying about and waiting on the pefect time to take a pot. Just hit the bloody thing.

Im always saying, hit the ball at goal even on the 18 yard line, too keen on walking it in to the box

then it breaks down.

A_A wehatethehibs
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's not. 

It's a thread about Cummings. 🙄

Your post content has Been replied to 100x  on the other relevant threads. 

What you have highlighted tho is the rabid nature of some posters to repeat the same point over and over and ruin every thread. 

You went from upping Cummings and Lafferty to slagging our signings to then predicting the future while not so subtlety ripping Robbie. 

Bus route, but you got to your end goal-Robbie oot!

You got that wrapped up in it you lost your original point and have went so off topic you now think a thread  called "Cumdawg" is about Hearts. 

I think you post a bit too much. You’re not looking at the posters name when you respond to folk. I have defended Neilson plenty of times across the forum. But I am now setting the expectations. It’s not the start of the season any more we are now looking toward next season.

Supposedly “much better quality” than Cummings has been brought in. So is it fair enough to set the expectations that we will see proof of that on the pitch today? 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I think you post a bit too much. You’re not looking at the posters name when you respond to folk. I have defended Neilson plenty of times across the forum. But I am now setting the expectations. It’s not the start of the season any more we are now looking toward next season.

I post too much? 

Maybe aye,maybe naw but I don't poston any other social media so I'll let you add up your time spent on the crap. 

Anyway, you're off topic now. 

If it's about expectations, then missing out on Cumdawg is in line with mine. 

You even talked about planning for next season while early on championing Cummings. 

Thank **** out plans for next season don't include Cummings! 

Hopefully Robbies expectations are above yours, which according to your posts on this thread look to be a strike force of Lafferty and Cummings for next season. 

A_A wehatethehibs
37 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I post too much? 

Maybe aye,maybe naw but I don't poston any other social media so I'll let you add up your time spent on the crap. 

You even talked about planning for next season while early on championing Cummings. 

Hopefully Robbies expectations are above yours, which according to your posts on this thread look to be a strike force of Lafferty and Cummings for next season. 

What I am saying mate is, we need proof we are better than the likes of Lafferty /Cummings. And we need it now

The Grim Reaper
2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

What I am saying mate is, we need proof we are better than the likes of Lafferty /Cummings. And we need it now

The guy isn’t bright enough to understand what you’re saying. Wasting your time. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Maybe aye, maybe naw. 

I believe football is a team game. 

Lafferty is not a team player imo. Wouldn't add anything to us this time. 

Cummings Tbh, I wouldn't care if we signed him or not. He could actually  add somthing, but he's not that good to be worried about. 

Boyce is also better than both of them put together imo. 

On first observations, McEneff looks the part, I like him. Needs match fitness but his general style and play is encouraging. 

Gnando has it all to prove, looks a handful but also a bit awkward at times. 

Plenty time tho, and I don't expect to see the best of them until next season. 

A_A wehatethehibs
13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Maybe aye, maybe naw. 

I believe football is a team game. 

Lafferty is not a team player imo. Wouldn't add anything to us this time. 

Cummings Tbh, I wouldn't care if we signed him or not. He could actually  add somthing, but he's not that good to be worried about. 

Boyce is also better than both of them put together imo. 

On first observations, McEneff looks the part, I like him. Needs match fitness but his general style and play is encouraging. 

Gnando has it all to prove, looks a handful but also a bit awkward at times. 

Plenty time tho, and I don't expect to see the best of them until next season. 

I don’t think you genuinely believe that it’s acceptable to wait till next season for these guys. We need performances now. You know full well that the club, the fans, at this moment in time, we need to get some optimism going. We need to see the sparks of what Neilsons plans are for the team who will have the honour of being the first side to take to the pitch in front of the hearts support again next season after a dreadful pandemic. We can finally now look forward all of us to the next time we will be back at Tynecastle. What team are we going to be watching? Today’s game could very well be a Premiership fixture in 6-7 months time. So it is right to raise the expectations particularly of the new players brought in. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I don’t think you genuinely believe that it’s acceptable to wait till next season for these guys. We need performances now. You know full well that the club, the fans, at this moment in time, we need to get some optimism going. We need to see the sparks of what Neilsons plans are for the team who will have the honour of being the first side to take to the pitch in front of the hearts support again next season after a dreadful pandemic. We can finally now look forward all of us to the next time we will be back at Tynecastle. What team are we going to be watching? Today’s game could very well be a Premiership fixture in 6-7 months time. So it is right to raise the expectations particularly of the new players brought in. 

I want to see improvement, yes. 

But as I said I believe football is a team game so first I want t to see the team deliver results. 

If we turn the draws into defeats and improve then I'm happy. 

In regards to new signings I want them to hit the ground running and make not only an immediate impact but for me a more consistent performance is important and I don't think you can see that after a handful of matches. 

They've both done OK as well so far, so I'm not seeing the reason to panic or slag them. 

I have no idea what team we'll be watching in 7 months. 

I think it will be a team in the top league and hope it is one that can initially do as well as last time on its return after promotion. 

I'm not going  to use what if's, what might and what might not be as a  stick to beat our players and managers head  tho. 

Also, Surley the same questions would be asked if we signed Cummings or anyone else tho? 

Anyway, off topic. 

Plenty other threads about this. 

Diadora Van Basten

Cummings will score more than Gnando between now and the end of the season and Hearts/JKB will still turn their nose up at him.

JudyJudyJudy
On 04/03/2021 at 15:55, Jamstomorrow said:

You just know he is going to score the winner against us on Saturday!

Yep !

Mr Brightside

Gnando had a by far better performance today compared to Cummings.

Scored 1, had 1 (should have been 2) assists. He also won loads in the air, linked up well, ran the channels. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

Scored 1, had 1 (should have been 2) assists. He also won loads in the air, linked up well, ran the channels. 

👍

queensferryjambo

For all the Hearts fans still pining for Cummings I think after watching him today you can safely say he will struggle to ever play above the Scottish Championship again.

Yes he scored a penalty which any striker should be doing. 

Prior to the penalty he done absolutely **** all. After the penalty he had one shot which troubled Gordon a lot more than it should have, then a header that went a mile over the bar.

The Hearts defence has been pants this season and in reality Cummings never really troubled them.

Kirky Jambo

Obviously would have been good enough for us at this level but would like to think we can find someone as good or better for next season assuming we go up

Edited by everton_jambo

8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I post too much? 

You post way too much, normally gash.

Unlucky wee baws. If you’re feeling glum about it just smash up your flat and put your daft tattoo in front of your greetin’ face. 

49 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

I thought Osman Sow looked much better for them than Cummings when he came on

A_A wehatethehibs
1 hour ago, Mr Brightside said:

Exactly what was required.

He is a massive, massive part of Neilsons plans. 

The fans needed to see his match winning quality today. So important. He is the #9 Robbie fought so hard to get. 

ginger jambo98
1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

Agree. He looked absolutely shite today. Did nothing other than score a penalty. 

I suspect that’s the last time he’ll play against Hearts in his career - edit - unless whatever lower league team he’s playing for draws us in a cup. 

Led with the arm in the first half, lucky not to be booked then again Don Robertson was the ref so no action take. Cumdawg largely anonymous, Sow did more when he came on.

1 hour ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Led with the arm in the first half, lucky not to be booked then again Don Robertson was the ref so no action take. Cumdawg largely anonymous, Sow did more when he came on.

Sow would have went out hand over fist trying to make an impression. He was desperate to get back to us and said he wouldn’t hesitate to come if we went in for him 

Injuries aside it might have been an option to bring him back IMO although it’s probably the memories (more than anything else) that is the appeal

unsure if he is still the player he was or if he could do a job for us again 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Exactly what was required.

He is a massive, massive part of Neilsons plans. 

The fans needed to see his match winning quality today. So important. He is the #9 Robbie fought so hard to get. 

He wasn't first choice 👍

First choice turned us down. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He wasn't first choice 👍

Think the other guy eventually moved on despite his club moaning that they didn’t want to sell him and life was unfair etc etc. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Think the other guy eventually moved on despite his club moaning that they didn’t want to sell him and life was unfair etc etc. 

He did. 

Joined Olly Lees old team wee Luton 😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

Berra than you
17 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He wasn't first choice 👍

First choice turned us down. 

Was it not in the press somewhere that we were in for Gnandauliet prior to the boy from Walsall but he was after too much money?

7 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Was it not in the press somewhere that we were in for Gnandauliet prior to the boy from Walsall but he was after too much money?

If you are prepared to pay Walsall £170k for a player but are not prepared to pay a player the wage he wants how does that work out?. 

I'd like to bet the wage the boy at Luton is similar to what armand wanted if not more. 

Luton are in the English Championship. 

So who is conning who? it's pure bullshit man 🤔 in order to make it look good and for the player to feel special. 

Berra than you
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If you are prepared to pay Walsall £170k for a player but are not prepared to pay a player the wage he wants how does that work out?. 

I'd like to bet the wage the boy at Luton is similar to what armand wanted if not more. 

So who is conning who? it's pure bullshit man 🤔 in order to make it look good and for the player to feel special. 

Who knows, no idea what he supposedly asked for. Could be made, up could be true. Both looked like what we needed though and if Adebayo was our first choice, we acted quickly to get Gnandauliet in when it became clear we couldn't get him. Something (acting swiftly in signings) we haven't done enough of in recent years.

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Unlucky wee baws. If you’re feeling glum about it just smash up your flat and put your daft tattoo in front of your greetin’ face. 

Beat me to it GR........I was wondering if his TV would be getting lobbed out his flat tonight after his defeat at Tynecastle this afternoon.

At least his family will be pleased with the result

5 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Beat me to it GR........I was wondering if his TV would be getting lobbed out his flat tonight after his defeat at Tynecastle this afternoon.

At least his family will be pleased with the result

Unless we get whichever lower league trash side he plays for in a cup, it’s the last goal he’ll score against us. 

Will still get mentioned in every transfer thread in the next 5 years though 😀

Should have signed him.  Back to the vermin in the summer when they sell Nisbet (another player we should have signed) 

27 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

How does any of that equate to him "turning us down"?

Is that the guy who has not scored since he played against Celtic Reserves 2 months ago?

H1b5 might regret missing out of a big money deal when they had the chance in the January transfer window.

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Should have signed him.  Back to the vermin in the summer when they sell Nisbet (another player we should have signed) 

Gnando was better than him today and I don’t think he’ll be good enough for next season.

I quite like him as a player but I’m not arsed we didn’t sign him TBH

Guest ToqueJambo

If I had to take one Dundee forward I'd take Sow. He looked more of a threat when he came on and is just a better footballer. Cummings took his free hit well as you'd expect but did nothing else of note all game. 

Telford_jambo123

i bet he thought he would score bucket loads and then stamp his ticket back to fester road....how’s that working ya bawbag

kingantti1874
46 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

the player agreed terms but his team didn’t 🤷‍♂️

Guest ToqueJambo
54 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Adebayo wanted to come here and we'd agreed terms with him. His club refused to sell him to us and didn't seem to understand the cross border transfer system. Gnando was clearly pleased with what we offered as he signed.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Adebayo wanted to come here and we'd agreed terms with him. His club refused to sell him. Gnando was clearly pleased with what we offered as he signed.

Be serious Scottish championship or English championship? 

Guest ToqueJambo
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Be serious Scottish championship or English championship? 

What part of "agreed terms with Hearts" don't you understand?

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

What part of "agreed terms with Hearts" don't you understand?

Agreed terms? in order for terms to be accepted , the club has to of accepted a bid from the bidding club as he is under Contract, what you mean to say is we had words with his agent and roughly knew what he wanted next yah slaver 👍

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Agreed terms? in order for terms to be accepted , the club has to of accepted a bid from the bidding club as he is under Contract, what you mean to say is we had words with his agent and roughly knew what he wanted next yah slaver 👍

Looks you also don't understand the cross border thing, same as the Walsall manager. We were allowed to talk to him and agree terms, which we did.

Edited by ToqueJambo

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Looks you also don't understand the cross border thing, same as the Walsall manager.

He can't move unless they accepted a bid 😂he was contracted to them until the end of the season regardless. 

So he can sign a pre 🤔 so why didn't he?. 

Seems you don't understand? 

Hence why Luton paid a fee for him 🤔

Edited by Bongo 1874

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

He can't move unless they accepted a bid 😂he was contracted to them until the end of the season regardless. 

Seems you don't understand? 

Hence why Luton paid a fee for him 🤔

That's what I said. We agreed terms and made a bid. We would have to pay a fee no matter what. They didn't want to sell him to us. Then Luton came in. Maybe they bid more?

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

That's what I said. We agreed terms and made a bid. We would have to pay a fee no matter what. They didn't want to sell him to us. Then Luton came in. Maybe they bid more?

So he could of signed a pre my point stands why didn't he?.