*** Offishul Hearts v Raith Thread ***

upgotheheads

Fact is Dunfermline and Dundee will do the same to us and we are powerless because Naismith, Halliday, Walker, Haring, Halket are too slow to keep up.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• Bazzas right boot

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

28 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

Misogynistic a***hole.

Serious insult.

Please explain how my opinion on Budge represents my opinion on 4 billion women?

I think you owe me that after such a serious accusation.

Do you understand the differences between singular and plural?

Looks like he got himself a red card so he can blame someone else again

Even Budge must see the players are not motivated or up for games against these championship clubs.

6 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Halliday was too busy having cozy wee chats with the loanee from  Rangers to Rat rovers.

Yup, I'm I the only one that thinks we bought the wrong item?

1 minute ago, Australis said:

We are slow, boring, predictable and disjointed.

Not an ounce of freshness, not a player who would get you of your seat.

2nd to so many balls and they all need a rocket up their @rses.

But they seem to have any respect for Robbie.

It needs a big, big change.

not sure about this. Gino and GMS are definitely two of those types of players. Although of course we need to improve it was far too slow in the first half. Maybe need to give Raith some credit for that. 

Defending is the big issue. 

5 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Do you post for therapeutic reasons? To stave off anxiety. I mean, I can tell when people are pissed

You clearly can't.

23 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

I just don't get this - RN's approach seems to be to put the best players on the bench and bring them on 2nd half.   Why not start with the strongest team,  go out and dominate the opposition and get the game won?    If Gino lasted 30 mins or the whole 1st half it's surely better.    The lesser quality players then come on when the opposition are facing an uphill battle, and are tiring too.   Perhaps a sign of RN's mentality, I don't know.

Yeah exactly 

and let frear wighton Robert’s Walker etc earn there wages by wiping down surfaces with anti bacterial wipes trying to keep any half decent players covid free.

it’s all they are good for 

13 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Apart from a couple of games, we have been consistently grim. It’s all very well blaming the defence but the main problem is midfield. We don’t have a ball winner or a midfielder capable of acting defensively. Halliday is not the answer, along with Roberts and Frear, he should be shown the door.

Agree with this, a good defensive mid and a couple of new centre half's in the summer are badly needed. 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

If he doesn't buy a centre half this window or moves Smith across, then we are in big trouble

With Brandon injured not sure who we have to play RB if we move Smith across.

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

If he doesn't buy a centre half this window or moves Smith across, then we are in big trouble

Who is gonna play right back?

That was crap today but we still easily had the chances to win the game & blew it. There was a touch of fortune about their goals too.

end of the day it’s the third time we have lost 3 goals in a game in this league. We need a good few players for next season. 2x centre half’s & at least one midfielder than can sit & link play across the pitch. 

AAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! ! ! 

GET IT RIGHT UP YE, YA UNION JACK WAVING UNIONIST HUN *****! 

THATS WHY YOU BELONG IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP 

UP THA RAITH

Spoiler

Just now, steve123 said:

With Brandon injured not sure who we have to play RB if we move Smith across.

Which is pretty damning in itself. It really is desperate. 

28 minutes ago, DS98 said:

BTW, if no one has mentioned. Raith have not kicked a ball in over 3 weeks. The entire team has just spent 10 days in the house with covid/isolating and only trained once. 

Absolutely shameful. Our defence is a sham. Every time an opposition team has an attack they more or less score. 4 out of the 5 are internationals ffs. 

Yup, our opponent's strike rate to attacks must be incredibly high, both away and at home, and far, far greater than our own.

35 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

Misogynistic a***hole.

I have been on this forum for 16 years. I reckon in all the abuse I have given, 98% has been aimed towards men.  Can you please explain to me why my abuse to Ann Budge qualifies me for that vile accusation of hating all women?

The fact that Raith came out far more up for the game than us tells its own story. 

Not for the first time this has happened this season. 

Something is just not right at the club. 

We are badly needing a big CF.

15 corners today a big penalty box striker,as we have had in years past, would bag us plenty goals.

Ps.a couple of decent CH would be nice to.

3 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

For the first hour not one of the players representing our club were fit to wear the jersey , not one . 

We’re not good enough to give teams a 3 goal start , attitudes need to change from the management down through the team , starting with the fact we barely got out the traps . 
****ing pick up the pace and go at these teams , showing them far too much respect . 

The team did not look ready for the fight and were well off the pace.There were some really poor individual performances today but collectively the attitude was wrong..A manager has to take responsibility for that.

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

We got planks of wood all round this club

Not any more, Old stand had gone.

1 minute ago, RoiK said:

Yup, our opponent's strike rate to attacks must be incredibly high, both away and at home, and far, far greater than our own.

This must be true and was the same last season. Shite teams 4 chances 3 goals only against us though. We present gifts every game.

6 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

No wonder United fans were delighted to see him go 

After promotion and all! He obviously is damaged goods, he lost me right from the get go with the keeper loan and explanation for it, this team needed to have a siege mentality after the way we were dealt with and all the clubs putting the boots to us, that starts from the top!

6 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Who is gonna play right back?

That centre of defence is frightening. It might even be better to play Halkett at RB and put Smith with Popescu. Just on the basis Smith is better than both

Edited by Riccarton3

quockerwodgerjambo
8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Serious insult.

Please explain how my opinion on Budge represents my opinion on 4 billion women?

I think you owe me that after such a serious accusation.

Do you understand the differences between singular and plural?

To be fair, you have stood your ground on the Budge affair. Never moved off your podium here, i applaud you for it.

There are 2 people at the club just now who could motivate us better and they are Jim Jeffries and Gary Locke. One past his best and one not really that good, but both would be far better than what we have at present.

25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The ref was a dick, not the reason we lost but never gave us any 50/50.

Pulled us up a lot tho.. 

We wouldn't have won that game if Robbie was the ref......

Bazzas right boot

I think Robbie needs to concentrate on the defence.

His attacking philosophy is very entertaining  and will appease many of the " flair"  fans on here,  but we are simply conceding too many.

We need to be more solid and realise winning  games 1/2-0 is ok and that teams might take time to break down, we don't need to go all out to hammer everyone.

We need to do the basics correct and we will get more good results that will see us stretch our lead at the top.

Robbie has to hawd back on the flair, get the  defence sorted.

:greggy:

3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

The fact that Raith came out far more up for the game than us tells its own story. 

It happens EVERY game it’s why posters like myself say we need to be at them from the start and play a high tempo.

it’s because we are used to the slow tippy tappy sideways walking football shite we get served up!! And are hoping our players want to try something different.

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

That centre of defence is frightening. It might even be better to play Hallett at RB and put Smith with Popescu. Just on the basis Smith is better than both

The priority should be to sign at least one centre half this window,  or loan as last resort.

We sign a world class goalie, and give him absolute s***e in front of him.

The amount of goals we are conceding in this league is criminal

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

This must be true and was the same last season. Shite teams 4 chances 3 goals only against us though. We present gifts every game.

I noticed this last season, everything that hits the target goes in. Gordon has ben far better, no doubt but the chances we give away seem to be clear cut and a goal.

Italian Lambretta
48 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

If we don’t beat raith on Tuesday he’s got to go.

Wasting your breathe.

He'll still be here in 3 years.

Levein MK2

22 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

If we start Ginelly, we win that game in the first half. 

he might only last 60mins but we’d be ahead before subbing him.

bringing him on once we’re behind is just pointless in my opinion. 

Halliday, Berra, Popescu and Frear are not hearts’ standard. 

not sure why Robbie was having a go at Beaton. The only person he has to blame is himself.

This in spades. 

12 played, and 15 games to go. Unfortunately 5 of the 15 are against clubs who have beaten us in the last 3 games we've played against them, shipping 9 goals in the process. If we don't get a grip of this and pronto, then we could be in the play offs rather than champions - and then up against the same teams we've already flopped against. The consequences of not going back up this season just don't bear thinking about.

10 minutes ago, gator said:

After promotion and all! He obviously is damaged goods, he lost me right from the get go with the keeper loan and explanation for it, this team needed to have a siege mentality after the way we were dealt with and all the clubs putting the boots to us, that starts from the top!

We are soft as shit from top to bottom!! Let’s not kid ourselves here.

the only people upset and pissed off at the way we were treated by clubs and the governing body were us the fans, our players/management and boardroom couldn’t give 2 fecks and it’s showing in our desire on the pitch.

if we had played 11 fans today you’d have seen much more passion and desire than what we witnessed.

Telling that our first booking didn’t come until 90 mins!!!! Team of pussies

Edited by 1874robbo

53 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

As annoyed at that result as I am, we must be the only support to be raging at the manager when top of the league by six points.

I think most of us understand that a manager cannot fix the mess we've been in for several years in one window. Progress is slow though - I hope RN realises just how many players he needs to move out...

8 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Before the match there were comments that the league was already done or had been a foregone conclusion before a ball had even been kicked.

You have to wonder if some of the players have that attitude.

Our mentality and intent at the start of games has been routinely awful this season.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
17 minutes ago, Australis said:

Even Budge must see the players are not motivated or up for games against these championship clubs.

Be surprised if she even watches the games, less still understands them.

quockerwodgerjambo
Just now, Danny Wilde said:

12 played, and 15 games to go. Unfortunately 5 of the 15 are against clubs who have beaten us in the last 3 games we've played against them, shipping 9 goals in the process. If we don't get a grip of this and pronto, then we could be in the play offs rather than champions - and then up against the same teams we've already flopped against. The consequences of not going back up this season just don't bear thinking about.

If it isn't sorted out soon we may be the ones who miss out on automatic 3 points awarded, that is if the league goes into lockdown again.

Unbearable torture, i may sign off.

18 minutes ago, Australis said:

He’s Already blamed the referee for the last defeat. 

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I noticed this last season, everything that hits the target goes in. Gordon has ben far better, no doubt but the chances we give away seem to be clear cut and a goal.

We have no defence at all. Halket is just a shadow.

There is a very worrying apathy about the team until we concede.

There is a familiarity to every performance. If a team gets in about us we can't cope.

For every forward pass there are 2 or 3 backwards/sideways.

Boyce has shown that if he is running onto a cross he will score more often than not. Punting a ball to him deep with his back to goal is not his game. His first touch is poor but he can finish given the ammunition

We can't turn up expecting to stroll games. Games against us are like cup finals to every team we play. Our attitude SHOULD be the same. Most of these ***** are delighted that we were demoted.

I don't understand starting with players you KNOW aren't as good as the players on the bench. Ginnelly should be starting and coming off when the game's won

We're passive. We're slow. We lack fight and pride.

Robbie has to change it or we need someone in who can. I'm not a "Sack the manager" punter, certainly not when we're top of the league but we deserve better than we're being given and if RN can't sort them out then we need someone who can

2 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Before the match there were comments that the league was already done or had been a foregone conclusion before a ball had even been kicked.

You have to wonder if some of the players have that attitude.

Our mentality and intent at the start of games has been routinely awful this season.

Really got to wonder if Neilson has any motivational skills at all. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

We have no defence at all. Halket is just a shadow.

Smith and Kingsley were poor as well today Tbh. 

Whole defence was poor today. 

Tennant's  6's
14 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

It's so bloody annoying. 

Anytime we start to think that things might be moving in the right direction, they prove just how wrong we were to get our hope's up. 

It's so demoralising, I'm absolutely sick of the pathetically lack luster, not give a sh!t performances.

No doubt robbie will come out with the same cliche ridden comments that we've heard dozens of times before 

15 minutes ago, skjhearts said:

We are badly needing a big CF.

15 corners today a big penalty box striker,as we have had in years past, would bag us plenty goals.

Ps.a couple of decent CH would be nice to.

Adebayo scored two goals today for Walsall. The second a header.