• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• Bazzas right boot

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

1 minute ago, 22games nro said:

Why does neilson think we are good enough to use crap squad players from the start ie Frear and the passenger Halliday !

Maybe Ginnelly's not fit enough to last 90 minutes. I'm sure that Neilson, like us, can see he's a better player than Frear.

1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The plumber unblocks Hearts

Let that sink in

It is ****ing draining.

Just now, 4marsbars said:

Some fantastic goalkeeping by MacDonald and a dodgy penalty. 

Not a good performance, but sense of perspective perhaps?

If we'd made no chances I'd be really worried, but we did.

Agreed , however we aren’t making most of the chances until we gift the other team a few goals lead. If we start like we finish jobs a good un. All the good Hearts teams Iv seen always fly out the traps. We just don’t seem to have any motivation until its too late

Berra than you
Just now, everton_jambo said:

I also thought they punched in the third but assumed I was seeing things as neither commentator mentioned it

I think that was the claim by the players but it looked like he chested it in to me. 

Gordon Ramsay
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

Our record against our 'nearest challengers' 

Won 1

Lost 3

In a ****ing pub league. 

Disgraceful. 

It's the F*****g Defence. 

At least we know now where the biggest problems lie. from Halliday backward (excluding Gordon) we were effing hopeless, Smith, Kingsley Berra then Popescue, Halkett the whole lot, miles off the pace, careless, casual, hopeless to a man.

3 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Awful, we didn't start playing until ee were 3 down but we could have won it but for Jamie Mac. Dunfermline only picked up one point though so we're still 6 points clear. All teams are dropping points in this league including us.

Think Raith are 9 behind with 2 in hand, beat us on Tues win their games in hand they are level.

This league is far from over

Weakened Offender
6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as your post about Berra, you utter sad act. 

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, lost in space said:

at

4 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

We made virtually nothing until.we were 3 down. Against Raith Rovers. At home. That's a bit of perspective.

Edited by Francis Albert

Maroon Sailor

Only good thing is that the the likes of Crichton, Sutherland and Thommo will be pissed off Dunfermline didn't take full advantage to close the gap to 4 points.

1 minute ago, everton_jambo said:

I also thought they punched in the third but assumed I was seeing things as neither commentator mentioned it

Yeah i thought it looked like it was going past him and guided in by his arm. No chance of the Ref or Lino being able to call that though without guessing.

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Exactly

"Oooh we had so many chance"

Aye, once the game was gone.

The usual suspects too.

Neilson, whatever he says in the press, must know he/we need to do better in all departments. And I totally agree, waiting to start playing is something that has plagued us for far too long and needs sorted ASAP.

But we cannot complain about the first half - which was awful, and then write-off the second half which was basically a one-man wonder show from Jamie Mac where we created enough chances to bury them. Irrespective of it taking too long to get going, we did make the chances so yeah, expect Neilson to mention those and their second dodgy penalty. If we could actually start like that, no-one would touch us.

I'm not a happy-clapper - I'd much rather we had the less stressful excitement of burying teams early and using the rest of the match as a training game and, also, if we lose away to Raith I'd be speaking to Livingston in the morning. Probably why I should never ever be near hiring/firing, I'd make Vlad look patient. 

4 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Neilson wants to get angry at his ****ing team, think they can just turn up and win. Halliday offers zero, naismith and boyce want the same spaces and frear is worse than rape

My god...jeez

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

First half is a concern again. 

Really slow. 

Second half we could have scored 5.

The defending was just shite all round. 

1 minute ago, Danny Wilde said:

Budges 5 year (and counting) plan has us well on the way to becoming the Sunderland of Scottish football.

That was always a business development plan but can't really argue the point - particularly when her "high salary, low win bonus" approach has backfired in terms of our motivation of players. 

Edited by Gizmo

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Expected. Sadly, expected.

We are run by a woman who has no ****ing clue about football.

What can go wrong?

:facepalm:

It's being going south for almost five years. 

We are a complete and utter embarrassment. 

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

We made chances later on in the game. Too many passengers, berra, frear,walker should never wear maroon again.

Mcdonalds played a blinder but naismith should score and walker should score.

Really bad day at the office.

18Jambo_dave74

Every single player was utterly abysmal. 

The captain needs to have a ******* good look at himself as well. 

Jamie Mac and Kennedy were terrific for Raith. 

6 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

How can RN be so angry with the ref that he gets a red?   Beaton was not great and the pen may well be soft but he is so far away from being the reason we performed the way we did and lost the game.   C'mon Robbie - let's see you OWN IT,  and do something about it!

maybe Robbie just wanted an excuse to get out of the way of the Press.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Think Raith are 9 behind with 2 in hand, beat us on Tues win their games in hand they are level.

This league is far from over

Calm down to a panic. 

Raith won't win every game, and if they do they'll deserve the league. 

But they won't. 

I don't like Halliday and Irving together in the middle. I don't like two leftys in the middle. Would genuinely rather see Haring or Damour on the right hand side with Irving.

3rd goal was a clear handball

Dubious penalty for their 2nd goal

MacDonald with 2/3 great saves

Hit woodwork 1/2 times

Wasn’t our day but do agree that the 1st half performance was not good enough.

lost in space
1 minute ago, alanjambo said:

As annoyed at that result as I am, we must be the only support to be raging at the manager when top of the league by six points.

If RR beat us on Tuesday and win their 2 games in hand, they may be above us on goal difference.

J.T.F.Robertson
4 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

We have lost more games than any team in the top 4 and the same as ict who are 8th.

Neilson out and take Budge with you.

And if Raith were to win their 2 games in hand they'd be 3 points back which they'll no doubt erase on Tuesday.

Putting the horrendous Covid situation aside, financially, we've been in a better situation than at any time in my following Hearts  (and that's not yesterday) yet we have somehow managed to make an erse of just about everything we've touched over the past few years.

It goes way beyond incompetence, but I'm at a complete loss as to how we have managed to get it so feckin wrong.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Questions about the defence Tbh. 

Creating that many chances and scoring 2 v Raith should be enough. 

They scored 3 and missed a pk and Gordon never had a save to make apart from the pk! Wtf? 

It’s worth pointing out that excluding Berra, every single one of our defence (who before today I’d have thought to be premier league quality) committed a Sunday league error.

Kingsley for the first pen. Smith skinned for the second. Popescu touch then Halkett skinned for the third. 

Also think Smith or Halkett sclaffed a clearance leading to the corner for the first.

The defence is a major problem.

Just now, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Every single player was utterly abysmal

The captain needs to have a ******* good look at himself as well. 

Jamie Mac and Kennedy were terrific for Raith. 

Irvin and Gordon?

5 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Awful, we didn't start playing until ee were 3 down but we could have won it but for Jamie Mac. Dunfermline only picked up one point though so we're still 6 points clear. All teams are dropping points in this league including us.

Spot on. All our own making and a blinder by Jamie mac. Frear is garbage. Halliday is a passenger. Only Irving gets pass marks off me. Meh. 

I get it. The performance was shite. But you need to put a bit of perspective on the whole game right now. Yes the players are well paid for the privilege of wearing the maroon jersey. And yes, there are some imposters who need cleared out. But the squad are not immune to the circumstances of the world right now. Playing at an empty Tynecastle is just one part of that, and it doubtless makes a huge difference. We’re still top of the league. We’ll still win the league. Relax ffs. 

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

If we don’t beat raith on Tuesday he’s got to go.

Correct. He just made tuesday night a must win after overseeing that shambles today.

No idea why we went back to neilson,not the man to progress us at all.

The defence daydreaming at some point every game. You can't give goals away at any level. The fact we are giving as much away this season as last is a joke.

quockerwodgerjambo
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Well tell them to sort it out or leave 👍🏻

This game was the one that managed to get the anger out of me over the years, our players staff etc are pampered. We provide the very best of everything for them to train, one of the best set ups in UK football. This has to change fast. Watched training last week and spoke with big John, the whole vibe of the place is special, no idea what is the issue with showing up for games. Driving me up the wall right now.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

It's the F*****g Defence. 

At least we know now where the biggest problems lie. from Halliday backward (excluding Gordon) we were effing hopeless, Smith, Kingsley Berra then Popescue, Halkett the whole lot, miles off the pace, careless, casual, hopeless to a man.

Yip, the defence had a mare, every player apart from Gordon who made one save was a disaster. 

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Calm down to a panic. 

But they won't. 

They havent won every game. But then neither have we.

Edited by Francis Albert

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Expected. Sadly, expected.

We are run by a woman who has no ****ing clue about football.

What can go wrong?

:facepalm:

Misogynistic a***hole.

18Jambo_dave74
Just now, Hearts007 said:

Irvin and Gordon?

Yes, every single player.

Gordon conceded 3 goals, including one that went through his legs.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Calm down to a panic. 

But they won't. 

We wont win every game either !!!