• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• Bazzas right boot

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

pettigrewsstylist

Pedestrian rubbish with bang average, poorly motivated  players failing to compete.

Finishing with an embarrassing last panic 20mins.

Our manager seem to think the fault lies with the officials and has 2 cards shown to him.

This is no blip. The downward trajectory continues at Gorgie.

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Neilson mouthing at the ref again, **** off man.

He must ****ing know what Beaton is like. Advise your players you glaikit ***** of all the possibilities including Raith's determination. The loss is on you and the ****ing players

Berra than you

I am by no means trying to gloss over that performance. We were beyond dreadful and neilson and the team need to take a look at themselves after that. But I can understand frustration at beaton, their second goal is never a penalty. A vital goal at a vital time which impacts the game. I'm not convinced we would have won anyway but it's a poor decision from the referee

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Stop ****ing moaning Neilson. You're to blame for this pish.

😡

He should start shouting at the pish players we have just witnessed yet again putting in half arsed performances. If he can’t motivate them he can **** off!!

Neilson moaning at the ref is a total embarrassment! 

Shocking performance all round, but I’m not overly shocked. Neilson was never the right appointment! 

1 minute ago, quockerwodgerjambo said:

Same here, i wasn't defending him. I was seeing the sense in appointing him for this league etc. The guy needs to do some hard thinking, how does he get a tune out of the tone deaf.

I am not advocating him to be sacked though, the coaching set up works hard on the squad. The mindset of the players is wrong, this may be the kick up the arse they need. If this run of bad form continues then Robbie should be sacked at this level.

HHGH

Sorry but the players are playing the way the coaches want: slow, obsessed with pointless possession and timid. 

Too many opportunities to kick up the arsed and it’s not good enough. 

Awful, we didn't start playing until ee were 3 down but we could have won it but for Jamie Mac. Dunfermline only picked up one point though so we're still 6 points clear. All teams are dropping points in this league including us.

How can RN be so angry with the ref that he gets a red?   Beaton was not great and the pen may well be soft but he is so far away from being the reason we performed the way we did and lost the game.   C'mon Robbie - let's see you OWN IT,  and do something about it!

Edited by Gmcjambo

Ernie Eskilsson

100% Neilson to blame. Picks Frear rather than Ginelly, Naismith rather than Walker. Picks Berra. And now he gets himself sent off. Absolutely horrendous from Neilson. Also standard of play hideous, wtf does he do all week?

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Neilson has a ****ing cheek to blame Beaton.

Have rarely seen so much added time and he gave us nearly another minute on top of the 8.

Expected. Sadly, expected.

We are run by a woman who has no ****ing clue about football.

What can go wrong?

:facepalm:

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

🤣 What is Neilson moaning about? I thought 8 (going on 9) mins added on was generous.

Can only presume game hinged on Raiths 2nd.

1 minute ago, SwindonJambo said:

Utter crap as we have been, if it wasn't for a few wonder saves by Jamie McDonald, we could have won that! 

Robbie's just had a 2nd yellow btw.

Aye, and if Raith had scored their other pen it could have been even worse.

3 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

This is where myself & 99.9% of the rest of the guys I know are.

Yep.  And somehow it’s the fans fault.  

lost in space
Just now, Berra than you said:

I am by no means trying to gloss over that performance. We were beyond dreadful and neilson and the team need to take a look at themselves after that. But I can understand frustration at beaton, their second goal is never a penalty. A vital goal at a vital time which impacts the game. I'm not convinced we would have won anyway but it's a poor decision from the referee

Smith kicks his leg - ITS A PENALTY!!!

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

If I remember correctly because he had a habit of making saves and pushing the ball straight back at strikers and conceding goals from it. And all the geniuses on here were constantly on about him being shit and not good enough. 

I didn't rate him at all to begin with but he became a really solid player for us. Yeh, he palmed things out and didn't always make the best call when coming out to close an attacker down but by the time he left he'd reduced those down to a minimum and was very good keeper. 

Why does neilson think we are good enough to use crap squad players from the start ie Frear and the passenger Halliday !

quockerwodgerjambo
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Sorry but the players are playing the way the coaches want: slow, obsessed with pointless possession and timid. 

Too many opportunities to kick up the arsed and it’s not good enough. 

No, they don't train like that. Training is uptempo has style pace all of it. No idea what is going on with the match play.

Just now, quockerwodgerjambo said:

No, they don't train like that. Training is uptempo has style pace all of it. No idea what is going on with the match play.

How do you know? Genuine question. 

Skinny Milinkovic
1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

Neilson wants to get angry at his ****ing team, think they can just turn up and win. Halliday offers zero, naismith and boyce want the same spaces and frear is worse than rape. 

"worse than rape" shut up you moron

Some fantastic goalkeeping by MacDonald and a dodgy penalty. 

Not a good performance, but sense of perspective perhaps?

If we'd made no chances I'd be really worried, but we did.

Raith win their 2 games in hand - would be only 3 points behind. That was the worst today for me - no urgency whatsoever until 0-3 down - and that could have been worse if CG hadn't saved the pen.

2 minutes ago, davy77 said:

iv seen hearts at there  worst late 70s  early 80s  this  is the  worst iv seen them 

Bull... seen them much worse than that back then

Edited by Hearts007

Yet again, the first half beat us. Shite! We should never be chasing a game, at home, at any point let alone in this division. Get a grip Hearts. 

Neilson no doubt will blame beaton and the fact we hit the bar and hammered them on corners. No doubt he will quietly forgot thats another three goals shipped and could have been four if the first pen had gone in!

2 minutes ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

100% Neilson to blame. Picks Frear rather than Ginelly, Naismith rather than Walker. Picks Berra. And now he gets himself sent off. Absolutely horrendous from Neilson. Also standard of play hideous, wtf does he do all week?

Walker is absolutely dreadful so disagree with that part but agree with every other part.

Neilson must be shitting it on Monday morning.  He may only get one custard cream with his pot of tea with Ann Budge.

Berra than you
1 minute ago, lost in space said:

Smith kicks his leg - ITS A PENALTY!!!

Not having that tbh. Seen it from all angles and don't see contact. Granted Smith probably shouldn't dangle is leg. Regardless, it's not why we lost.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

All after we went 3 down though.

Questions about the attitude again.

Questions about the defence Tbh. 

Creating that many chances and scoring 2 v Raith should be enough. 

They scored 3 and missed a pk and Gordon never had a save to make apart from the pk! Wtf? 

1 minute ago, alanjambo said:

Our abysmal defending has cost us there. Robbie out thought by McGlynn.

Horrendous team selection cost us today. Back 4 were all shocking but starting Haliday and Frear cost us the game.

3 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

I also thought they punched in the third but assumed I was seeing things as neither commentator mentioned it

Just now, 4marsbars said:

Some fantastic goalkeeping by MacDonald and a dodgy penalty. 

Not a good performance, but sense of perspective perhaps?

If we'd made no chances I'd be really worried, but we did.

We lost 3 goals and saved a penalty at home to Raith...open your eyes man, they scored 3 we scored 2.... dreadful