*** Official Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian thread ***

Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Not working for me, my Norton doesn't like it. Anyone got another stream?

👆👆👆👆👆

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

Just checked the team news !!!

not going to be negative before a ball is kicked but few in there that should have a point to prove. 

need the 3 points Hearts get as big a lead at the top as possible

State of that 😂😂

Got to laugh or you'd cry but that is a horrific looking midfield and forward line

Looking at the positives Alloa are shite and we should have a strongbemch if needed... 

18 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Is he the boss if top players are telling him they don’t fancy the pitch and he is weakening the team to accommodate them ? just wondering out loud. I know Naismith at least doesn’t want to play on them usually.

Did you just make that up? or has Robbie told you that "top players are telling him they don’t fancy the pitch and he is weakening the team to accommodate them ?"

Its not the team most of us would have picked thats for sure, but lets not start making up shite because we dont like the man in charge eh.

8 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I don't think is complacency. There really is no excuse for these players. I am meaning Frear, Halliday, Roberts and Walker. I assume NeIlson has spoken about who has to link with who on the pitch with energy and drive. But I don't think these players get it. He obviously believes they can do it though there has been no evidence for weeks. Has he somehow got through to them?

We’ll see but I’m not sure you can give these guys what you say. You quickly learn about players natural attributes. We’ve known Walker a long time but he’s too much of a 1 in 5 player now.  Too moody, too inconsistent and he’s not a kid anymore. At his age he should be an example to others with performances but he’s simply not got the mentality.

Halliday will try hard, he’ll try to do something worthwhile but he’s hardly the craftsman we look to , to make things happen.

Frear and Roberts?  Do we look at them and see a couple of players who’ll go out to grasp the moment and have the hunger to be the matchwinner and play a worthwhile part?  Anyone can play well now and again and they may do today, but on the whole they are clearly not good enough. 

Edited by Debut 4

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

It’s fairly obvious Robbies trying to win the game in the last 20-25 minutes.

Hopefully we're not 2-0 down by then. 

Just now, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Change your security provider ::troll:: There's bound to be one or two alternatives. I can't help, I have the game on HeartsTV albeit it's commentary only today. Given the starting lineup, it's probably for the best. :laugh:

Just now, jambo3tevie said:

Did you just make that up? or has Robbie told you that "top players are telling him they don’t fancy the pitch and he is weakening the team to accommodate them ?"

Its not the team most of us would have picked thats for sure, but lets not start making up shite because we dont like the man in charge eh.

I think his question mark answers your question.

portobellojambo1
3 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I'm the same. I have Malwarebytes Premium on my PC, and they are recommending not to access the site due to viruses.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Containment for an hour. If we can even nick a goal in that time, job's a good un. Also, he has the hope that Frear and Roberts shine with this new opportunity

6 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Walker pish. 
Henderson pisher. 
Roberts even more pisher. 
Frear pishest. 

If we win, it’ll be without any attacking players (i.e. an Irving long range shot or a Kingsley free kick). 

Our subs bench could probably beat our starting eleven!

Just now, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm the same. I have Malwarebytes Premium on my PC, and they are recommending not to access the site due to viruses.

It was streams such as that what caused my last issue, so now use HeartsTV international for watching.

Just now, Horatio Caine said:

Nothing showing on Hesgoal

I think they'll appear shortly after 3. Hibs game is on IPTV but nothing on Hesgoal yet either.

1 hour ago, HMFC 86 said:

FFS reserve side 

It's Alloa, and we've put our so called best sides and they've been pish anyway. walker ginnelly Robertson and frear all have something to prove, now's their chance.. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Jamboross said:

I don't think this is genuine. It's just a constant barrage of pop-ups when I try and play it - even more so than most streaming sites. Seems dodgy AF. 

Yeah I can’t get in either, hoping he’s goal comes up soon. 

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

It’s Alloa we are playing and he sets up to keep things tight to start with...You’d  think we are playing away in Europe 

He better hope he’s got this right but I have my doubts 

4 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

We’ll see but I’m not sure you can give these guys what you say. You quickly learn about players natural attributes. We’ve known Walker a long time but he’s too much of a 1 in 5 player now.  Too moody, too inconsistent and he’s not a kid anymore. At his age he should be an example to others with performances but he’s simply not got the mentality.

Halliday will try hard, he’ll try to do something worthwhile but he’s hardly the craftsman we look to , to make things happen.

Frear and Roberts?  Do we look at them and see a couple of players who’ll go out to grasp the moment and have the hunger to be the matchwinner and play a worthwhile part?  Anyone can play well now and again and they may do today, but on the whole they are clearly not good enough. 

Oh I see everything you see. Your description of these players is 

spot on. Neilson must base his selection on plans he has in place WITH these players. I'm expecting something special to introduce them all at once. He must be sure he's cracked it. 

Last chance saloon for some of the players today I imagine.    Hope roberts scores or has a great match.   I like him. 

Edited by HMFC01

1 minute ago, Jamboross said:

I don't think this is genuine. It's just a constant barrage of pop-ups when I try and play it - even more so than most streaming sites. Seems dodgy AF. 

It is dodgy AF and it doesn't work, but when accessing such sites use an adblocker like Ublock Origin (the one by Raymond Hill)

3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

It's Alloa, and we've put our so called best sides and they've been pish anyway. walker ginnelly Robertson and frear all have something to prove, now's their chance.. 

We haven’t brought Robbo back have we?? 😊

1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Last chance saloon for some of the players today I imagine.    Hope roberts scores or has a great match.   I like him. 

Hi mrs Roberts