Celtic’s Dubai Trip - player covid positive ( merged )

His name is

Bazzas right boot

Said it before, Lennon shouldn't be a anywhere near a leadership position, never mind such a high profile one. 

He's unstable and screams mental health issues to me. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Rogue Daddy

• John Findlay

Ignoring the hypocrisy of his own rant, the stress of blowing 9.75 in a row is starting to show. He's building up for another meltdown, and if fans had been allowed at the grounds (and results the same, especially the OF games) he would have flipped already.

Hope his partner has hidden all the kitchen knives! 

Despise him. 

Needs to be emptied and gone from Scottish football forever. A stain on the game up here and just a stain on humanity in general. 

Many people would have liked bit of R&R and a drink in the bar in the afternoon Neil. You're right, it wasn't illegal, but it showed a lack of self awareness, and was an abuse of your privileged position as professional footballers. If you can't see that you need help.

40 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its awwww sectarian as well mind, course it is

Surprised he didn't pull that particular rabbit out of the Neil Lennon - "only reason people hate me is I am Catholic" Hat of Tricks. Must be saving it for a bigger occasion. 

Perhaps that tremendous blow he received on his head at Tynecastle when a coin hit his sleeve has had a long term effect on his brain structure and function.

No probably not, it is just because he is an objectionable little arse who has completely lost the plot now his place in history will not be a quadruple treble but the man who blew 9.83 in a row.

7 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Ignoring the hypocrisy of his own rant, the stress of blowing 9.75 in a row is starting to show. He's building up for another meltdown, and if fans had been allowed at the grounds (and results the same, especially the OF games) he would have flipped already.

Hope his partner has hidden all the kitchen knives! 

😮 Partner??

Condolences to her/him.

Brick Tamland

What an angry and bitter silly wee man. He has managed to Trump it and hibs it in one brief press conference. 

So he has blames certain quarters of the media, certain pundits, and certain government officials, almost everyone apart from sellick. 

He would have got more respect if he had said a big boy did it then ran away. 
I despise both of the bigot twins but Celtic are slightly edging it just now. 

48 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

A salvaging on Sportsound is the equivalent of being licked on the face by a 12 weeks old kitten.

Your misspelling is appropriate. 

The Mighty Thor

Having a go at the Scottish Government, trying to goad them into taking action against Scottish football.

All part of the greater plan towards null & void now they've shat it on the pitch. 

I really hope they keep him till end of season as we’ll witness more bizarre shit like this. It’s fantastic to watch them implode after singing about ten in a row for years. 

They’ll blame Lennon forever. 

:verysmug:

Toxteth O'Grady
6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Having a go at the Scottish Government, trying to goad them into taking action against Scottish football.

All part of the greater plan towards null & void now they've shat it on the pitch. 

If they null and void the league they won’t get a champs league place

8 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

If they null and void the league they won’t get a champs league place

I think the Dutch league still took their CL places after null and void. 

1 hour ago, south morocco said:

What hypocrisy is he referring to?  Does anyone know?

Possibly could be him defending the Dubai trip while also announcing another Celtic player having to isolate on the same day. 😀

Is the story not deid noo, like his team's league campaign.

The trip has destroyed any lingering hope. Nice one, well judged. Don't see anyone to blame but yourself. 

In the context of a figure reaching 100k deaths with people unable to bury their loved ones, to see a no mark FOOTBALL manager with a wee narked face greetin is pretty distasteful. News programmes should not be showing it. 

Edited by Riccarton3

He attacks from the start

Started with Andy Walker. 

Tom English, Craig Levein and Daryl Broadfoot on tonight.

Edited by Mikey1874

I'm at work until midnight. Wont get to listen to Sportsound. Would be obliged if someone could post just how much of a savaging Lennon does receive from them🤣

Pundits have a right to comment.

Lennon wrong to attack his right to comment. 

If Andy Walker was wrong then say why. Quite easy.

Edited by Mikey1874

Lennon said 'no one has Covid'.

'Everyone is negative'.

Then during interview told of new case so said 'two have it'. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

No real reason for posting this...

...other than I enjoy watching it.

Maybe it caused the problem we witnessed in his meltdown today. :lol:

Shanks said no

Having listened to that I am now more convinced they have sent the lunatic out as part of their overall plan to have the  season called null and void. 

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Having listened to that I am now more convinced they have sent the lunatic out as part of their overall plan to have the  season called null and void. 

Paranoid you say ;)

18 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Lennon said 'no one has Covid'.

'Everyone is negative'.

Then during interview told of new case so said 'two have it'. 

The new player is "deemed" to have it. Obviously a conspiracy.

What an odious man he is. Aggressive, angry and bitter. Even for Celtic's standards, it's low to claim this is all a conspiracy against the club/Lennon.

Just now, Stanley_ said:

The new player is "deemed" to have it. Obviously a conspiracy.

What an odious man he is. Aggressive, angry and bitter. Even for Celtic's standards, it's low to claim this is all a conspiracy against the club/Lennon.

Rangers fan producing the test results. 

He questions why his players were made to self-isolate at the same time as confirmation came in that one of those very players tested positive!! Is he really that thick?! 

35 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I'm at work until midnight. Wont get to listen to Sportsound. Would be obliged if someone could post just how much of a savaging Lennon does receive from them🤣

Tom English - 'Celtic fans aren't buying this rubbish'; 'delusional and deflecting'. 'Paranoia'. 'Boneheaded' to criticise pundits. Crazy to say 2 Covid positives are good. Club has lost it's way - all over the place.

Craig Levein - 'I feel a bit sorry for Neil'; 'sums up how bad things are for Celtic'; 'ludicrous to have to announce 1 Covid becomes 2 at press conference' Sounds like he's had enough. Nothing is working for him. 

Daryl Broadfoot - started by pointing out these are national public health rules not football protocols designed to protect people (Lennon said protocols are rubbish) 'Neil Lennon's last stand'. Says it was directed at players and Dermot Desmond to show he still has fight defiance. 

Edited by Mikey1874

William H. Bonney
4 minutes ago, merrymac said:

"A tour de force of victimhood and deflection" - Tom English

should be Celtics new club motto. 

Just now, Furious Styles said:

should be Celtics new club motto. 

Trips nicely off the tongue - definitely a winner

2 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

**** Lennon and **** Celtic.

He won't go down in history as winning the quadruple quadruple, he will go down in history as the manager that ****ed 10 in a row.  

He didn’t win the quadruple treble anyway. Rodgers built that team and won more than half the 12 trophies. Lennon continued winning trophies with Rodgers team, taking it apart bit by bit in the process, until he finally got it to where it is now - also rans.  He completed the quadruple treble, an achievement roughly akin to having a house built for you and you’ve only hung the front door, then claiming you built the house.

4 minutes ago, merrymac said:

CL feels sorry for him:clyay:

I feel with Levein, he's thinking about himself. Getting booted when he's down so he defends Lennon even when it is unwarranted.

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Lennon wanted people who took photos prosecuted. Said its illegal in Dubai.

I have taken many photos in Dubai myself. The man is a slavering erse 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

I feel with Levein, he's thinking about himself. Getting booted when he's down so he defends Lennon even when it is unwarranted.

Probably not wrong there

Just listened to the press conference....car crash is putting it mildly. No-one has COVID???? I think it was a genuine breakdown - wont last the week