Robbie eyes January signings

Clerry Jambo

4 minutes ago, ramrod said:

There's no way I'm listening to your shite re Robbie . 

Jose couldn't get a tune out of these jokers pretending to still be professional footballers. 

His hands were tied re pre season with only out of contract garbage left on the market . 

The guys is just finding out that he can't trust most of these clown regardless of how they look on the training pitch . 

His best bets is t try and get Budge to stump up a couple of 100 k and sign a couple of players that look decent in our league . Moneys tight so it's a possibility and  he needs empty our fitness staff . How that Michael Williams is still involved is ****ing incredible, amateurish doesn't cover it . 

Neilson took Frear on trial. After that trial he signed him. Frear has been pish. One week Frear looked (according to Neilson in the media) great in training. That weekend Neilson picked the “great in training” Frear. Frear played shite. That’s all pretty amateurish.

I know where I’ll apportion my blame and it’ll be a long way down the line before I get to a fitness coach 😂😂😂😂😂

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Ethan Hunt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

Would be interesting to see officially how many times he's played there for the first team .

Not many. Only 11 starts for first team and a lot of them out wide so I’d guess at 5/6 max probably less 

12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Neilson is a one trick pony, hence why Stevie Crawford - who knows his one trick - outmanoeuvred him easily a few weeks ago.

Neilson has been in the management game for six years. He’s had three different clubs, in two different countries. His football management has proven to work in the lower league in Scotland. Something tells me he is not going to change. He’s been fortunate enough to have the biggest job he’ll have in football twice, thanks on both occasions to Levein.

I see no improvement in the managerial ability of the 2014 Neilson to the 2020 Neilson. If he hasn’t learned in six years then he’s not going to.

His management has proven to work in the top league in scotland as well

16 minutes ago, ramrod said:

There's no way I'm listening to your shite re Robbie . 

Jose couldn't get a tune out of these jokers pretending to still be professional footballers. 

His hands were tied re pre season with only out of contract garbage left on the market . 

The guys is just finding out that he can't trust most of these clown regardless of how they look on the training pitch . 

His best bets is to try and get Budge to stump up a couple of 100 k and sign a couple of players that look decent in our league . Moneys tight so it's a possibility and  he needs to empty our fitness staff . How that Michael Williams is still involved is ****ing incredible, amateurish doesn't cover it . 

Yep, time to judge re players is next summer when he has two opportunities to clear out the duds and two windows to bring in what he actually needs. 

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

No we haven’t.  Almost £3m of that was to buy Budges shares - objective met. Another £3m went to help building the stand - objective met. Not one penny of that £6m would reflect, yet, in what has happened on the pitch. So that leaves £5m over 6/7 years, circa £7-800k per annum to help with real running costs. Yes we should have expected a bit more for that sum of money but certainly can’t see how we ‘deserved’ a lot more. 

Only £100,000 is required to buy the number of Ann's shares to achieve 75.1% ownership. Mission not yet accomplished for reasons I don't really understand.

£3m is about what we have paid to Ann to repay her for paying what was needed to secure exit from administration including interest on her initial loan.

43 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Teams from the 2nd tier of Scottish football are running all over us and we've got another injury list of niggles growing and growing . 

Your hatred of Robbie is leading you to post utter garbage and making you look  a bit of an idiot regarding football. 

You bash on m8 I'm sure you'll get a few like like minded takers . Just don't expect anymore debate from me . 

You’ll do pretty well to get a few like minded takers to your argument of it’s not Budge, the manager, the management team, or the players fault,  it’s all the fitness coaches fault. The chef must be shitting himself in case one of them comes down with food poisoning. If fact maybe the fitness coach already has and that’s the reason for his poor performance 😂😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Neilson is a one trick pony, hence why Stevie Crawford - who knows his one trick - outmanoeuvred him easily a few weeks ago.

Neilson has been in the management game for six years. He’s had three different clubs, in two different countries. His football management has proven to work in the lower league in Scotland. Something tells me he is not going to change. He’s been fortunate enough to have the biggest job he’ll have in football twice, thanks on both occasions to Levein.

I see no improvement in the managerial ability of the 2014 Neilson to the 2020 Neilson. If he hasn’t learned in six years then he’s not going to.

How did the one trick get on in the Scottish premiership when he was managing there ? 

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

How did the one trick get on in the Scottish premiership when he was managing there ? 

dull and dour apparently

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Are you suggesting Wighton is on £6k per week? 

Over the three years of his contract he will cost at least £300k in wages wouldn’t you say? Sorry I didn’t show my workings, always used to get into trouble for that. 

4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Only £100,000 is required to buy the number of Ann's shares to achieve 75.1% ownership. Mission not yet accomplished for reasons I don't really understand.

£3m is about what we have paid to Ann to repay her for paying what was needed to secure exit from administration including interest on her initial loan.

The money is there just not been handed over. The reasons for this have been in the public domain for quite some time. 
The £3m comment is just semantics. It cost £3m to get us out of Admin. Budge paid that after agreeing with FoH that they would reimburse her for that amount. The £100k is a fee for transfer of shares once the £3m is repaid. 

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

For a while it did. 

His record in the top league is better than any current manager other than Lennon and probably Gerrard. 

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

For a while it did. 

When did it stop working? Presumably when he left us at 2nd in the league.  A position we can only dream of right now. Since Robbie left it was a downward spiral barring 7 or 8 games.

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Over the three years of his contract he will cost at least £300k in wages wouldn’t you say? Sorry I didn’t show my workings, always used to get into trouble for that. 

Fair enough, your workings would have got you 10/10 instead of 6/10. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

His record in the top league is better than any current manager other than Lennon and probably Gerrard. 

And better then any hibs manager in the last 15 years.  Some mob we have as fans! 

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Most of the league will know his tactics too, it only took Grant 45 minutes to suss him out and we couldn’t score in the next 3 hours against bottom of the table Alloa and their merry band of PT players after a full weeks work and 90 minutes at Tynie. 

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

I was looking for a target so thanks!

I couldn't use emojis as I'd probably get arrested by mistake!

My sister is like that, drives me nuts 😆

1 minute ago, baxterd1974 said:

And better then any hibs manager in the last 15 years.  Some mob we have as fans! 

I’ll worry more about the “mob” we have as fans when there are more like you who judge where we should be against, Hibs.

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

The money is there just not been handed over. The reasons for this have been in the public domain for quite some time. 
The £3m comment is just semantics. It cost £3m to get us out of Admin. Budge paid that after agreeing with FoH that they would reimburse her for that amount. The £100k is a fee for transfer of shares once the £3m is repaid. 

More semantics no doubt but Ann paid the £2.5m to get us out of admin. FOH paid her back plus about £0.5m interest.

I haven't seen any convincing argument for the delay in transfer of shares.

Allowayjambo1874

The boys on ‘This is my story’ podcast playing deal or no deal have hit the spot with us and our transfer dealing. Two minutes on Wikipedia and looking at what the players previous clubs fans say about him on their forums would tell you all you need to know about potential signings. Instead it’s almost like we completely fall for the you tube clips some wee dafty (or agent) has posted up about him. 

Brutal decision making going on at our club. 

Scottie Wanshot.

We so badly need a  decent centre forward, why not sell Boyce and the rest of the crap. And buy someone who can put the ball in the back of the net, The forwards we have just aren't up to it, and never will be.

12 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

He signed 3 wingers in the summer to add much needed pace to the team and 2 of them are so bad we need to go and sign another already. Bar Gordon and Kingsley the summer window was a complete waste of money. I was hoping that levein leaving would see an end to our wastefulness on that front. 

3 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

We so badly need a  decent centre forward, why not sell Boyce and the rest of the crap. And buy someone who can put the ball in the back of the net, The forwards we have just aren't up to it, and never will be.

I don’t understand why we don’t play Naismith as a striker. Not that long ago he was playing up front and scoring for scotland but we insist on playing him as a midfielder. Him and Boyce upfront in a pair should be enough to get us the goals we need to get out this league. 

13 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

The boys on ‘This is my story’ podcast playing deal or no deal have hit the spot with us and our transfer dealing. Two minutes on Wikipedia and looking at what the players previous clubs fans say about him on their forums would tell you all you need to know about potential signings. Instead it’s almost like we completely fall for the you tube clips some wee dafty (or agent) has posted up about him. 

Brutal decision making going on at our club. 

This.

ANyone connected with Cole Stockton should've been sacked and banned for life.

Have a look at Ginnelly's Wiki stats : a guy who looks good to get a move but basically hasn't averaged more than 20 games a season in his career. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Russ1977 said:

I don’t understand why we don’t play Naismith as a striker. Not that long ago he was playing up front and scoring for scotland but we insist on playing him as a midfielder. Him and Boyce upfront in a pair should be enough to get us the goals we need to get out this league. 

Naismith has been a colossal waste of money. Poor leader too. People who see him as a future manager are having a laugh.

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

GOAT ANY GUID PLAYURS M8

Absolutely incredible 

Head of recruitment since June 2014.

Needs emptied. 

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Naismith has been a colossal waste of money. Poor leader too. People who see him as a future manager are having a laugh.

He’s defo a waste of money in midfield. Either play him as a striker or don’t play him at all. 

38 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I’ll worry more about the “mob” we have as fans when there are more like you who judge where we should be against, Hibs.

You’re judging Neilson on pure fantasy going by your previous posts. Won Championship by a distance, third in Premier, left us when second in Premier. Are you just disregarding all that when you spout your replies? 

lost in space
2 minutes ago, ecjambo said:

You’re judging Neilson on pure fantasy going by your previous posts. Won Championship by a distance, third in Premier, left us when second in Premier. Are you just disregarding all that when you spout your replies? 

Neilson was a hero to get us up, with Sevco and Hobos in the same league, playing attacking football. Then he turns into Levein with the "possession crap". He was right to leave as the fans were turning against him.

Hearts would not have maintained their league position if he had stayed.

He has not learned from his tactical poor decisions.

His recruitment of players, not suitable for league we are in, has been pathetic.

Neilson is lucky there are no fans at games.

He seems like a "nice chap" but does not get the fans anger and cannot motivate.

Unless he starts getting enough players into opposition box, we will struggle. 

If we don't win next 2 league games he should be sacked - but won't be, as Ann will give him more time than he deserves.

22 minutes ago, ecjambo said:

I posted this on a thread a few weeks ago, it’s still where I am.

Neilson’s last season:

Europa League second round qualifying defeat to Birkirkara of Malta.

Scottish League Cup second round (we don’t play in the first round) defeat to St Johnstone.

While the league form was decent (26 points from 15 games) - especially given what we’ve been through since - our second place was for a few days then Aberdeen won their game in hand and went above us. By comparison Aberdeen have 26 points after 13 games this season and have been shite.

Some of the football was dreadful to watch. Neilson, like most people, is benefitting from the passage of time. There were lows during his time (let’s not talk about the “money spinner” replay against Hibs) and some undeniable highs, I am not sure I want to watch some of it again though.

The fact is Neilson has the opportunity to win the Scottish Cup and the Scottish Championship. Winning those would elevate him to beyond legendary status. I’d give my left bollock for him to do it. He’ll need to find something extra between now and 20th December though

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Boyce will score goals. Need to get him in the box first 

He'll score eff all even if he stands in the box all night until our delivery to the front meant improves massively. 

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

This.

ANyone connected with Cole Stockton should've been sacked and banned for life.

Have a look at Ginnelly's Wiki stats : a guy who looks good to get a move but basically hasn't averaged more than 20 games a season in his career. 

11 clubs at 23 years of age 🤔?

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Head of recruitment since June 2014.

Needs emptied. 

He was going to retire, we have JJ to thank for hiring him originally last century and asking him to hang around last summer. 

9 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Why bother commenting if it's always going to be negative?

you do realise not everything at Hearts, or life in general, can be positive? 

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I know, imagine judging yourself against a comparably  supported,  funded business.  This crazy thinking of mine will never take off. Keep howling! 

Just now, jr ewing said:

How much is it then?

More than everyone else in the championship. If you think it’s not enough you tell me the number. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

More than everyone else in the championship. If you think it’s not enough you tell me the number. 

I have no idea how much our new basic is but the standard of player it's attracting is simply poor. 

Just now, jr ewing said:

I have no idea how much our new basic is but the standard of player it's attracting is simply poor. 

Agreed. Impossible to prove but my opinion is that it’s not a money issue. It’s an issue of poor recruitment that goes back to previous seasons when we were paying 3rd or 4th highest in the country 

ScandinavianJambo
2 hours ago, baxterd1974 said:

This! 

Borders Jambo
8 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

100% same posters would be crucifying Robbie if he said he didn’t need anyone 😂 

There is an core of so called “supporters” desperate for Robbie to fail.  They’ve been waiting all season for a slip up.

best ignored.. 

robbie will get us promoted or he will leave.. that simple 

Kingsley and Ginnelly look decent.  Get JJ on the case and FFS give Robbie a chance.

He may not work out but he does deserve a chance. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

11 clubs at 23 years of age 🤔?

Not really. He has been with four clubs on a permanent basis, the other 7 were short term loan deals giving him development experience. Of the four clubs one was epl, another was English championship. English football is littered with loan players. It’s the way the football world revolves down there. Lower league clubs get players they couldn’t otherwise afford. 

Got to be honest, I’m reluctant to see RN recruit. 

if the players he’s identifying are of the quality of Popescu and Frear, then we’re in trouble. If the stories are to be believed, he was also the one that wanted Sammon.

Sow was recommended to him by Alexander so he can hardly be held up as one he identified.