Celtic - Self Entitled Arses

neilnunb

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Nope I try to keep away from them and prefer to call them stinking horrible *****. Didn’t even know Humza supported them. As I said not all of a clubs fans can be pinned down as being on one side or the other. 

So do I but if you know them you know them. 😀

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• NANOJAMBO

• JDK2020

• Mikey1874

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Tommy Brown said:

Your probably right

"First Minister, can ye no have a word wi' the Cellic board and get that wee ******* sacked and that by the way"

Hahahahaha I don’t think she’s on Lawells Xmas card list or he wouldn’t need his flunky to be demanding answers 😆

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

What a game to have, away to the Serie A leaders who barely got out of 2nd gear whilst humping you 3:1 at home 😂

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What a game to have, away to the Serie A leaders who barely got out of 2nd gear whilst humping you 3:1 at home 😂

Wouldnt surprise me if they scraped a draw. Stranger things have happened. And if it were to keep him in the job that wee bit longer then great.

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They're playing for time - it's a dead game so it doesn't matter how he gets on. Winning away won't get Celtic through & losing has no impact. I don't think the outcome of this game (whatever it is) will have any impact. But I'll be getting the popcorn in for Thursday 😁

fabienleclerq
29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think Jimmy up there has backed it up, that ok for you?

B044BB87-BB6A-4425-9726-6805C3C96C31.jpeg

Still calling bs on it, don't really want to say why on a public forum but i doubt brown is SNP at all.

41 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Jack Ross 3-1 for the Celtic job on william hills

Excellent. Get him in just in time for the final and we'll beat him at Hampden again.

Why the heck would Celtic want him?? Odd.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

They're playing for time - it's a dead game so it doesn't matter how he gets on. Winning away won't get Celtic through & losing has no impact. I don't think the outcome of this game (whatever it is) will have any impact. But I'll be getting the popcorn in for Thursday 😁

As it’s been said let’s hope he can hold on and we can finish him off in the final 🙏🤞

Pasquale for King
59 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Still calling bs on it, don't really want to say why on a public forum but i doubt brown is SNP at all.

You don’t have to be SNP to be in favour of Independence.
I wouldn’t trust Salmond though, dodgy Jambo ******* 😜

fabienleclerq
11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You don’t have to be SNP to be in favour of Independence.
I wouldn’t trust Salmond though, dodgy Jambo ******* 😜

True on both counts!

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

More Sinn Fein nowadays?

14 hours ago, whodanny said:

Nah, if that was him on holiday he'd be in full Sellick kit. That boy must just be a lookalike.

Right enough. This un's showing off his 50th birthday present in the 'Big Apple'. Essential holiday wear for any 'tic fan abroad. My money's on him & the erstwhile Celtic players coinciding in a shamrock festooned Noo Yoik genuine Oirish pub.

20201130_160232.jpg

8 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Voting for indy, and voting SNP are different things.

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Right enough. This un's showing off his 50th birthday present in the 'Big Apple'. Essential holiday wear for any 'tic fan abroad. My money's on him & the erstwhile Celtic players coinciding in a shamrock festooned Noo Yoik genuine Oirish pub.

20201130_160232.jpg

WTF

I've known Sean since we were wee laddies in East Calder. A good guy, out and out utter tim (to be polite).

I've tried to track why you've posted this, cant find a link.

So while we don't know if Ross County would have led to Lennon being sacked it seems the fans protest riot has helped him stay in the job for now.

Celtic could not be seen to reward that behaviour. 

Edited by Mikey1874

The Treasurer
10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Obviously the normal, default position would be to hope for an absolute humping, but on this occassion a gallant failure would hopefully keep the shoogly peg in place for a couple more weeks

part_time_jambo
10 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Excellent. Get him in just in time for the final and we'll beat him at Hampden again.

Why the heck would Celtic want him?? Odd.

It's tradition. Hibs - Celtic's feeder club.

Makes you wonder if this is why Levein wasn't jettisoned in the aftermath of the protest from us via Motherwell. The main difference being we were at the game anyway and there wasn't a pandemic.

I'd sympathise but get it right up them.

highlandjambo3
10 hours ago, neilnunb said:

My opinion but..........I think he’s likely to have been told to walk this week if they loose rather than get the boot.  We will know this by the articulate statement he releases on Friday as he will have a couple of days to get some grown ups to prepare a “glorious” statement on his behalf rather than a crayon munching paragraph he would have prepared himself.

A few choice words from his prepared statement could include (please feel free to add your own):

Best club in the world

Best fans in the world

A privilege to work for

Players could have done more

Club wash bags are not selling well...etc

11 hours ago, Newton51 said:

That would be an even worse appointment than Lennon was 😂😂

Spitonastranger
10 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

You don't have to be SNP to want independence :greggy: 

So its 

Thu 3 Dec AC Milan

Sun 6 Dec St Johnstone 

Thu 10 Dec Lille 

Sun 13 Dec Kilmarnock 

Also another 3 league games before Rangers 

Looks to be leading Celtic out at Hampden.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
11 hours ago, Newton51 said:

That would be funny :rofl:

If you think they’re rioting now...

Hagar the Horrible

The control freak that is Liewell wont allow rioting fans to dictate his policy,  Getting Lennon in knowing what went on behind the scenes at Hibs and that he is clearly not well.  Knowing that he just inflames a situation that needs calming.  Knowing that this guy is the Face of your club and the reputation of the club has to be kept as distant as possible from the squad and managment by only being allowed to discuss football matters and results, leave the politics to others better equipped.  But Lennon is a controversal figure off it and on it he split the fans, worse he splits every changing room.  But Liewell if not chairman, would be a green brigade member, and his decision to take on Lennon proves that.  They would rather lose a diddy cup to County than win a CL with a non-thellik man.

So trying to second guess Liewell wanting to reward his loyalty to Lennon v 10IAR,  I think we will know after the Milan game, if he is still in charge at the St johnstone game then he will be given time until after the Cup Final and the next OF game, in the time being, they will have started the process for a new manager.

I find myself agreeing with Rod Stewart, even though I would like stong words with the guy who told him he could sing.  If Lennon goes in the next week or so, it will be looked upon the mob rules and nobody will touch that job with a barge pole!!!!!

10 hours ago, jonesy said:

They got a vacancy for a (non-living waged) cleaner or something?

No its because they have been losing games they want to shore up those losses into draws , Jack Draws

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Obviously the normal, default position would be to hope for an absolute humping, but on this occassion a gallant failure would hopefully keep the shoogly peg in place for a couple more weeks

Yeah I was thinking that but couldn’t bring myself to type it 😆

The Treasurer
51 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah I was thinking that but couldn’t bring myself to type it 😆

I did feel a bit unclean typing that, but we have to look at the bigger picture

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I did feel a bit unclean typing that, but we have to look at the bigger picture

😂👍🏽

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

Makes you wonder if this is why Levein wasn't jettisoned in the aftermath of the protest from us via Motherwell. The main difference being we were at the game anyway and there wasn't a pandemic.

I'd sympathise but get it right up them.

Probably because Desmond/Lawell are not in the thrall of Lennon and it wouldn’t be one of the hardest things they do to sack him or have him feel sorry for them as it happens. 

I reckon they'll have someone in before the cup final. Plan will be to gee them up before the big game. Lambert could be a good shout since he's forever bumming them up, no doubt with an eye on the gig.

14 hours ago, Newton51 said:

11/8 on sky bet    

This is obviously based on where people are putting their money .... this has gathered a lot of momentum overnight ... please let it happen 👏

The Apprentice

If Lennon is staying then presumably he has the backing of the likes of Scott Brown, which is funny in itself as he is part of the problem.  Well past his best and has been for some time.

3 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

You don't have to be SNP to want independence :greggy: 

No but you have to vote SNP to get independence.

Spitonastranger
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

No but you have to vote SNP to get independence.

Greens want independence, although i get what you are saying. 

14 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

Their fans are, jumped ship from the labour party en masse

Like most of the rest of Scotland, with the obvious exceptions. 

14 hours ago, Newton51 said:

We should expect more riots outside the stadium if Jack Ross is appointed.

15 hours ago, normando said:

I hope the wash bag has full instructions inside it.

3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Now your assuming they can read.

For those who may have missed this previously (never let it be forgotten):-

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/smelly-celtic-fan-leads-club-issue-letter-supporters-reminding-them-wash-10503409.html

4 minutes ago, JAMBO747 said:

They will find a way to blame us and deduct points 😆

Well one of their supporters has accused rangers fans of causing the trouble so let’s see who else gets the blame 

Edited by 3fingersreid

31 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

We should expect more riots outside the stadium if Jack Ross is appointed.

A media savvy cut price Ronny Deila would probably suit Lawwell's biscuit tin requirements.