*** official Alloa v Heart of Midlothian v lc last 16 thread***

Bazzas right boot

Was, in the give Robbie the chance camp, if (that existed) But FFS we have been putting up with this mediocre pish for way too long, sack the fecking lot of them. Every single one of them. 

Tonight is a step too far, LIVI last season, and we all just sat back and accepted it and now this sht show

**** raging 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

onwards and upwards
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

You know when you see results like this and you think - Hope the manager gets them in for training tomorrow at 8am? On this occasion, I'd rather they didn't bother. Whatever training we've been putting them through over the last weeks has clearly been having a detrimental effect on their motivation, style and technique. 

Well said Steve. 

5 minutes ago, jager man said:

Back to exactly how we were playing pre stendel. At least stendels team was exiting to watch. That football is prehistoric. 

Yip, the SFA coached crab football. You must keep possession at all costs, draw the opposition forward and then hit them quickly. Aye very good, maybe if you actually had the players to execute it, otherwise it turns out to be clueless fitba played in front of anyone sitting in with no plan B. Individuality and creativeness is drummed out of them. 

3 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Why sign two absolute imposters in Robert’s and Frear rather than one decent player ? 
it seems we’re doomed to go around and around in a never ending circle of S HITE

I think when you hear McMullan at DU was close to joining Ross County, then you wonder why we didn't put in an offer.

I'm not saying he's brilliant, but he has one thing we badly lack...pace.

Edited by neilnunb

Francis Albert

The late great John Fairgrieve, after a cup defeat to Forfar deispairingly suggested Tynecastle be turned into a car park.

This time it has already been turned into a restaurant.

3 minutes ago, kila said:

Full time.

What an embarrassment.

Yep, says it all in one word.  It'll take many on here to put their finger on what is wrong. Other than focus on slagging off individual players, it seems to be a team malaise. 

It was a carbon copy of the home game but without the goals.  We seem to be a one half side and who loses its way in the second halves.

I think that the Dundee and Hibs results have papered over the cracks.  And I can foresee more results like this in the Championship.  

I said it after the home game and I say it now, performances like this will not win us promotion.

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Tough day for Robbie on Monday morning. He will be called into the tupperware and Avon room to face Ann

"Oh well Robbie, we win some and lose some. Do you want a cup of tea"

Pretty obvious why he came back. ****ing easy street for him.

The sooner people wake up to how soft things are at our club the better.

Tbh, I don't think you are far away from the truth.

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

You know when you see results like this and you think - Hope the manager gets them in for training tomorrow at 8am? On this occasion, I'd rather they didn't bother. Whatever training we've been putting them through over the last weeks has clearly been having a detrimental effect on their motivation, style and technique. 

Give them a week off. What’s the point training these losers? 

3 minutes ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

Hate to say it, but we’ve been underperforming for 5 years or more as a Club, on a lot of levels,recruitment, getting good youngsters into the team that can push us onto greater heights etc. sterile management, shocking away form, lack of exciting attacking play apart from the occasional game, the list goes on. Something needs to change, I’m not very shocked after defeats to Alloa and Dunfermline, the worrying thing is I can’t see how we’re going to get back to the level of challenging for Europe etc any time soon. 

Budge is the problem mate she'll be dithering around and ringing all unsundry for advice as usual

120 minutes. 2 shots on target. Fcuk me. Beaten by  a nobody team. Get a fcukin grip Hearts! I know some games will be hard and we won't get things our own way... but that is pathetic. Could easily have been watching a game from a year ago.

The worrying thing is that we actually have a decent keeper between the sticks.. but we're still crap!😡😡😡

Edited by Rogue Daddy

The warning signs have been out for weeks with this lot. The Dunfermline game showed up a lot of our weaknesses. Today after half time we were pedestrian and lacking in any sort of creativity.   Neilson had better get this lot sorted out pronto.  Quite a few I that team today complete imposters. 

165 minutes of football without scoring a goal against Alloa.....That's right ALLOA....let it sink in for a minute.

Neilson is and always was a sh*t appointment.....But, "hi Hun, nice ta see ya" was always Annie's comfort blanket......

Anyone who thinks we can go to Hampden and turn cellik over in the final is sadly deluded.

Honestly....this team is worse than last years. Well done Ann, well done Robbie....you've done the impossible! 

12 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Even the new man on the board on  Sportsound today stated more than once he was a "diplomat".

Need some hard nose types at the club to shake them all up

Never listened, but I don’t want a diplomat, who is nice, and polite.  I want someone who is happy to Ruffle a few feathers, and put some noses out of joint.  

I am close to saying a Romanov type character, but will say a Mercer type instead. 

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

I always love that wee Kickback cliche, not only completely sheep like & unoriginal but always comes from guys who are REALLY wetting their knickers sitting in the bedrooms. Even the slightest bit of criticism & they're bashing away in fury.

Guess they don't really get the irony.

These are the guys who get more upset at people slagging off their precious club than they do at the piss poor football being served up.  Expecting the full "over reaction" stuff on Monday , when they crawl out. 

Nelly Terraces
9 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Imagine the embarrassment of being an Alloa player turning up half an hour late for work tonight and having to explain it took extra time to beat Hearts...

Haha, that's brilliant.😂

2 minutes ago, Gerd Muller said:

Another poor away performance from Hearts. 

Shite team by Neilson today. Boyce starting again when he's been shite. White starting! Walker has been pish. Lee has been pish yet he doesn't change it up. 

To be fair Wighton made zero difference when he came on. Haring had a very rare off day. Even Michael Smith wasn’t at his best.

At the start of the season I worried our midfield was lacking pace and we were short up front.

Not addressed and here we are.

The shape and team selection has gone to shit in recent weeks. Ironically what worked after 60 mins v Hibs, is completely wrong  for games against teams sitting in. Alloa are part time and had more legs than us, despite not making any changes in normal time.

We seem to have lost the clear sense of purpose we had in pre season. 4231 with 5 out and out wingers in Ginnelly, Roberts, Frear, Henderson and Moore. Yet today our only width comes from White against Dunfermline it was Wighton!! And this is basically so we can shoe-horn in our surfeit of central midfielders. We should have Haring, Halliday, Lee and Irving competing for 2 places but have changed the balance of the team to pick 3.

Edited by David McCaig

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh I’ve been watching alright and don’t miss many games home and away. I can cite many games that we’ve been pish but this is just plumbing new depths of pish. These lazy inept feckers need a public flogging on the foundation plaza. Absolutely embarrassing. I didn’t think we could stoop so low again 

Team reflects the person at the top no decisiveness anywhere until she goes  it'll be more of the same

3 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Not quite, I remember Forfar in cup at Tynecastle and a loss to East Stirling

Now you mention it!!!

I've had nothing but huge admiration for Budge. What she did to save our club and step-up will forever mean she has a place in the history of HMFC.

I've held the Budge banner aloft for a very long time. I refused to put it down. I believed she was our clubs biggest asset.

However ...

... there is only one constant in this never-ending sequence of turgid, half-bothered, journeyman footballer, jam tomorrow, sorry state of affairs, that's lasted longer than during any other period since I started following Hearts in 1985.

Time to go.

18Jambo_dave74

Utterly hopeless but not unexpected. 

We must have assembled a team full of just about the slowest bunch of footballers around. Just about any player with above average level of pace are absolutely dreadful footballers.

Another embarrassing league cup campaign.

I maintain that we’ll win the league but can’t wait to see majority of this squad clear off to be honest.

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'm here now, Robbie will know this as well. 

So you laugh at it being a crisis, but think we have 4 players worth keeping? 

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

The shape and team selection has gone to shit in recent weeks. Ironically what worked after 60 mins v Hibs, is completely wrong  for games against teams sitting in. Alloa are part time and had more legs than us, despite not making any changes in normal time.

We seem to have lost the clear sense of purpose we had in pre season. 4231 with 5 out and out wingers in Ginnelly, Roberts, Frear, Henderson and Moore. Yet today are only width comes from White against Dunfermline it was Wighton!! And this is basically so we can shoe-horn in our surfeit of central midfielders. We should have Haring, Halliday, Lee and Irving competing for 2 places but have changed the balance of the team to pick 3.

This here is the problem, imo.

6 minutes ago, onwards and upwards said:

Congratulations to Alloa. 

They deserved to win today.

Part timers over extra time.

Against a supposedly premier league team 

Sniff sniff

This place is honking the night

4 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Budge's Hearts. Soft as shite on and off the field. 

Thought with the court case we'd grown a pair but no lets lend our keeper to St Mirren, lets recruit a Chief Exec who has done time with the GFA so that we can try and cuddle back in meanwhile the like of shitty little Alloa have so little respect for us that they don't even let Laurie use a phone line in the hope they can drive a bit more PPV revenue.

ONLY Hearts, the rest can do one.

portobellojambo1

That was poor, really, really poor, and yet we had the chances to win it before it reached ET. Popescu brings nothing to the team, Berra has reached his done by date, Boyce is suffering while Josh Ginnelly is out of the side, he should have scored today but apart from that he does hold the ball up well, but there is a lack of outlets without a decent wide player and/or another player playing up front with him. The sides we are playing against we should have 3 forwards in and around the penalty box at all times.

We don't appear to have learned at all from when we played best, the opening league game against Dundee, the team who were supposed to be the biggest danger to us winning this league. More recently it does appear to be that the biggest danger to us could be us ourselves.

Edited by portobellojambo1

17 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

People who support her are now not Hearts fans in my eyes. Blind love for a  person who has directly and indirectly caused our rapid fall in club stature. Genuinely have no reason to support her now 

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Never listened, but I don’t want a diplomat, who is nice, and polite.  I want someone who is happy to Ruffle a few feathers, and put some noses out of joint.  

I am close to saying a Romanov type character, but will say a Mercer type instead. 

Agree but not what we have got unfortunately

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

The warning signs have been out for weeks with this lot. The Dunfermline game showed up a lot of our weaknesses. Today after half time we were pedestrian and lacking in any sort of creativity.   Neilson had better get this lot sorted out pronto.  Quite a few I that team today complete imposters. 

This is what really worries me.  This was not simply a bad day at the office,  chances just not going in.  Teams know how to play against us and we have no Plan B - in face we didn't even demonstrate that we had a Plan A in this game.    No energy/drive/determination/will to win at all.   I've being giving the BOD so far but now I am feeling depressed and worried that we'll be in a dog fight to get out of the league.   Yet again with our resources we should be comfortably winning these games.       Just not acceptable.    

8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Most embarrassing part of the recent documentary was that "she wants to be a force in Europe" living in fantasy land.. 

We could teach the Italians how to make a full time pizza. We're a joke now. I want someone with a bit passion and knowledge running the club, Not someone's granny that wondered in and got lost in the hall and never left.

13 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's like Football Groundhog day after four years of this pish. It's not even embarrassing : it's so predicable, unless you're a happy clapper denialist. 

Aye, and the usual suspects will be on here to defend the Budge empire... 

7 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I might be wrong as didn't rewatch it but in the 1st episode I'm sure she said "fans are just happy to see their club survive"

😐

Don't worry, one of the club shills will be along anytime now to tell us we need to cut Budge some slack cos she saved the club.

Worthing Jambo
8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Absolutely it’s not acceptable anymore 

Walker has been given the benefit of the doubt so often but just can’t produce and that’s just one example 

No excuses against a part time team who have played two games in a week.

They looked the fitter team!😳

That is pocket money to them, let that sink in.

Only Gordon, Smith and Haring look worth the wages.

The ones with the biggest gobs are the worst culprits!

Robbie Neison has picked up exactly where he left. The most monotonouus, ponderous, woeful, eye bleeding football I have ever witnessed. The fact he said a few days ago, sideways football gets you nowhere, he watched our team do exactly that for 120 minutes.

His signings are on a par with Leveins and Stendel's. Kingston is getting worse every week. A team with no urgency or fight, against a team who boasted about voting us down, abd still we cannot raise our game. This loss was contributed to by our slackness in the second half on Tuesday. Alloa saw we were tothless and gave them impetus for todays game.

Until the woman at the top leaves, I cannot see us improving. I am now going to put money on Dunfermline for the League.....

Edited by gowestjambo

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

More golf for me bud, this lot are doing ma head in.

Christ Harry I might take up knitting, more excitement than watching this mob, thought the stream was in slow motion most of the time.

Boyce seems to have head trouble, absolutely zero confidence and it's spreading through the team.

Walker has head trouble too, he thinks he's a player.

5 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

165 minutes of football without scoring a goal against Alloa.....That's right ALLOA....let it sink in for a minute.

Neilson is and always was a sh*t appointment.....But, "hi Hun, nice ta see ya" was always Annie's comfort blanket......

Anyone who thinks we can go to Hampden and turn cellik over in the final is sadly deluded.

Honestly....this team is worse than last years. Well done Ann, well done Robbie....you've done the impossible! 

Well at least we are in no danger of losing the underdog tag...

15 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Imagine the embarrassment of being an Alloa player turning up half an hour late for work tonight and having to explain it took extra time to beat Hearts...

Well that brought a smile to my face at least. 

16 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Something is not right behind the scenes. That's been evident for weeks.

These players ARE better than this, but right now all playing as individuals.

I think you're right. This has the same stench as Levein's time. 

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

:rofl:

110% an overreaction tbh and I do apologise. But anyone who does support her is seriously ****ing clueless I’m afraid. 

4 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

Thought with the court case we'd grown a pair but no lets lend our keeper to St Mirren, lets recruit a Chief Exec who has done time with the GFA so that we can try and cuddle back in meanwhile the like of shitty little Alloa have so little respect for us that they don't even let Laurie use a phone line in the hope they can drive a bit more PPV revenue.

ONLY Hearts, the rest can do one.

Good post, obviously the court case wasn't a turning point!