*** official Alloa v Heart of Midlothian v lc last 16 thread***

Bazzas right boot

complete control
7 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Boyce is a major problem. He has been wholly ineffective since he joined the club and I don’t recall ever seeing him smile. I’d borderline try to sell him in January if we can recoup any cash and try and replace. 

Boyce, Walker, Naismith on big wages and duds. And Wightons early promise seems to have dried up. Not good 

how the hell is walker on big wages.? he couldnae get in wigans squad 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

someone wants to tell him that they had more shots on target.

thats a lot of pish. And he’s doing no favours by spouting that crap. He’s saying we were unlucky 🤣🤣🤣.  Oh deary me

That,s it for me I am out, unlucky against fekin Alloa give me strength !!

2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

If neilson genuinely thinks we were unlucky not to win today he's lost the fukkin plot.

Gordon had the more important saves to make.

We did not batter them. Outfought all over that shitty plastic pitch.

Neilson will lose the fans quickly if he doesnt start being honest about players!!!

the more this seeps in, the more I think he's just lost me with those comments. Hibs/Dundee games aside its been an entirely unconvincing showing thus far. I had hoped that given Stendel wasn't given time (for whatever reason; him? cost? chemistry?) that Robbie would be a safe pair of hands. I suspect the reality is that he knew United's bubble was about to burst on and off the pitch and that we were the comfortable option. That for me is the problem - it's simply all to comfortable from top to bottom; overspend on the new stand no problem, screw up the new pitch no problem, players don't perform no problem - just overspend on a new set and/or get a new manager. Serious introspection is needed.

19 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

We neither battered them, nor was it the fault of the ref. Not at all happy with those comments.

Correct.  We did not batter them in the least, it was not the referee's fault we lost, and everyone on the planet knows that you need to score to win.

Loser's comments from RN.

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I give a **** about one of only two trophies we have a chance of winning!!!

No doubt the apologists will be on telling us it’s only the Mickey Mouse cup! 🤬

1 hour ago, glynnlondon said:

Should have been sorted after the cathro debacle but the happy clappers always seeing green shoots where there's a desert.

Sooner Budge goes the better

The usual suspects will be on calling you out as a “pantwetter” shortly Glynn!

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

We should run a sweep to see who the first kiss-ass is to trot it out. 

1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Bang on mate. A few sad weirdos who can't see how utrely shite we've been for years now. 

Spot on lads. Cannot wait for the excuses to come rolling in.

They will be along shortly - we are all “pantwetters” don’t you know.....

I always love that wee Kickback cliche, not only completely sheep like & unoriginal but always comes from guys who are REALLY wetting their knickers sitting in the bedrooms. Even the slightest bit of criticism & they're bashing away in fury.

Guess they don't really get the irony.

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

These are the guys who get more upset at people slagging off their precious club than they do at the piss poor football being served up.  Expecting the full "over reaction" stuff on Monday , when they crawl out. 

1 hour ago, Jambotommy said:

Aye, and the usual suspects will be on here to defend the Budge empire... 

1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

Don't worry, one of the club shills will be along anytime now to tell us we need to cut Budge some slack cos she saved the club.

59 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yeah, they usually go into hiding until Monday and then the pack will pounce with "pant wetting" patter. 

Absolutely raging that nobody has posted anything remotely close to supporting what is happening at the club on or off the pitch just now. Raging!!

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

I just checked the BBC website to see if per chance Robbie might just be right.

Alloa had 5 shots on target, Hearts had four. Some battering : as if we didn't know.

At this rate RN will morph into Levein. 

He already is Levein! Always has been. It's where he's learnt his trade.

Just now, graygo said:

Absolutely raging that nobody has posted anything remotely close to supporting what is happening at the club on or off the pitch just now. Raging!!

Good lad !! :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Hearts manager Robbie Neilson: "I thought we battered them the whole game. We just couldn't get the goal. And then we lose the penalty from a bad decision at a key moment, for the referee. We have to take it on the chin but if we don't put it in the back of the net we won't win football matches."

Suspect this reaction is for the media and not what he said to his hopeless players. It’s not the referees fault - it’s how the team was set up and how they performed.

Apart from the embarrassment of losing to these trolls I don’t care too much about being out of this competition. The worry is how poorly we play away from home and what that means for the league campaign.

1 minute ago, jambonian said:

He already is Levein! Always has been. It's where he's learnt his trade.

I meant in his post-match myopia - but it's hard to argue about the awful football. 

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, complete control said:

how the hell is walker on big wages.? he couldnae get in wigans squad 

Assume he came back on the same contract we offered him that he’d turned down. Levein had offered to make him the highest paid player at Hearts at the time, and he did the deal to bring him back, so would think he’ll not be far off the top wage bracket. 

4 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Correct.  We did not batter them in the least, it was not the referee's fault we lost, and everyone on the planet knows that you need to score to win.

Loser's comments from RN.

I notice he didn't offer any tactical insight as to where it all went wrong - apart from 4 shots on target in 120 mins of turgid football.  Or maybe the BBC didn't quote him. Looking forward to a searing insight from Robbie tomorrow in the media. 

7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I just checked the BBC website to see if per chance Robbie might just be right.

Alloa had 5 shots on target, Hearts had four. Some battering : as if we didn't know.

At this rate RN will morph into Levein. 

To be fair, we had several shots from around the edge of the penalty box that cannoned into Alloa defenders. Impossible to say if they were on target or not. 

18 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

This result isn't the start of a crisis, that happened by giving Levein way too long to **** the club up, this is just the latest manifestation of the crisis that has been allowed to develop.

Enjoy your tea.

tenor.gif

Absolutely gutted with my club tonight but that raised a smile/laugh

I'm not actually sure they care about Hearts to be honest, it's more imoprtant for them to use it an excuse to make up for their sad lives in the real world by coming on a football messageboard & be 'controversial' & how hard they are cos they're not a 'pantwetter'* like the rest of us. Essentially, It's about what they say on here that matters to them more than the fortunes of HMFC

*That phrase in itself kinda shows a level of immaturity. Surely none of these guys can be over 18. Can they?????

I'm not sure that you care much about Hearts to be honest. Most of your posts on here are about you cracking one off having a go at Hearts supporters for some reason. Not one single person has used the word "pantwetter" on this thread, well apart from you. Nobody has tried to defend the club for that shambles today.

9 minutes ago, graygo said:

🤣🤣

complete control
7 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Assume he came back on the same contract we offered him that he’d turned down. Levein had offered to make him the highest paid player at Hearts at the time, and he did the deal to bring him back, so would think he’ll not be far off the top wage bracket. 

👍

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

All the players signed before the summer are on high basic, low bonus contracts.

Getting beat off Alloa won't bother them too much.

Bonus payments have been an integral part of professional football since the year dot, but Budge thought she knew better than more than a century of accumulated knowledge.

Thanks Ann.

Let’s not kid on that her often injured and money driven DoF didn’t come up with this pay structure. 

SectionDJambo

If Robbie really believes what he said in that after match statement then we are in big trouble.

If he is trying to protect the players by not going public with his real thoughts, he is doing them a favour that they do not remotely deserve.

The statement only makes the manager look weak and inept.

So would I but it does t make the LC Mickey Mouse does out!

Our squad is massively limited,today was an opportunity for playing the young team.

43 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Hearts manager Robbie Neilson: "I thought we battered them the whole game. We just couldn't get the goal. And then we lose the penalty from a bad decision at a key moment, for the referee. We have to take it on the chin but if we don't put it in the back of the net we won't win football matches."

"battering" is what Leeds and Everton are doing to each other right now - Alloa had more shots on target than us...We were rubbish, utterly toothless. One striker against Alloa? WTF is modern football management about?

Neilson says we battered them. 😂😂

Ffs. The guy should be raging with that performance and tearing a strip off every single one of them. 

Always making *****, excuses. 

24 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You’re correct.

I'm glad we can agree about something.

25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We should sack Robbie.

I didn't say that, but I can understand why you might pretend that I did. 👍

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

If Robbie really believes what he said in that after match statement then we are in big trouble.

If he is trying to protect the players by not going public with his real thoughts, he is doing them a favour that they do not remotely deserve.

Exactly. 

A bunch of half hearted overpaid journeymen

With their eye on a cup final and nothing else. 

Saving themselves for their last big outing as footballers.

If you don't try a leg you don't get injured

I would rather watch our youngsters giving 100% in the cup final.

Looks to me like the Alloa manager who ever he is, was way too streetwise for Robbie today too.

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

I'd give Berra and Smith pass marks as the only players that looked like they gave a shit 

TBH I thought Smith had a poor game too.

husref musemic
30 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

We really need to get some creativity in during the transfer window, our play is so slow and predictable, also need a lafferty type striker not necessarily him tho, altho will be difficult attracting the players we need in this league 

spot on. we've been garbage since he left. No threat so just wait hearts out & take your chance. 

i don't think we need push the panic button yet, but the signs of last year's toothless blunt sh!t show is hiding in the wings - and this time were toiling against binmen & plumbers.

Just now, Newton51 said:

Robbie on sportsound says we dominated the game and was never a penalty 

My stream froze for the pen so aint seen it. 

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Let’s not kid on that her often injured and money driven DoF didn’t come up with this pay structure. 

There's plenty of blame to go round, so I wouldn't want to deny anyone their share.

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

We should never be in the position where we get beat by Alloa by a single penalty dodgy or not 

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Pathetic. "It was never a penalty". So we could have had a no-score draw. No wonder we are so crap.

Edited by Francis Albert

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Yeah, you're the chief pantwetter ya kant!:biggrin2:

:D

Seriously though, some of the yellow bellied, surrender monkey, appologists on this forum make me sick to the pit. They almost deserve how shite we are.

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I'm glad we can agree about something.

I didn't say that, but I can understand why you might pretend that I did. 👍

Well, that's the answer I reckon. 

Clark Griswold
34 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

AB must be telling Donkey to STFU. 

Tynecastle is going to be unbearable for this lot if things don't change. 

How? Was it unbearable for the players last season? Naw, they still didn’t give a feck. Crowds at games on their backs will make it worse unfortunately 

Nelly Terraces
10 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

"battering" is what Leeds and Everton are doing to each other right now - Alloa had more shots on target than us...We were rubbish, utterly toothless. One striker against Alloa? WTF is modern football management about?

Totally. Fannying about taking longer than snail towing a caravan to get the ball forward with the final pass going straight to a defender is not a 'battering'.

Its just shite. Ineffective shite at that.

Peter grant said some of his players were Working until 430 this morning. Embarrassing result! There is no legs in this team. Pass the ball about with no end product. Bigger names needing dropped!

51 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Thats the biggest problem, none of the players have look motivated for any of the matches except the dundee and hibs game, we have side passed our way through most of the games this season, the midfield is slow and weak, only player that actually tries is haring and Smith and they are defensive players, the rest lose the ball then just stand there with there hands of there hips expecting someone else to chase players down or make a decent run 

Out players honestly believe they just need to turn up to win!!

every team in our league that plays us treats it like their cup final and we need to wake up and start treating these games like they really mean something because it’s a short league and we need to start putting these teams away.

A_A wehatethehibs

Oh dear, he’s stepped in it with the battered comment. I’m a defender of his and have been happy with getting back to winning games as a start, but we never battered anyone today. We were tame and respectful treated alloa like it was a European game, extremely cautious. 

MarkDevriesScores4

I’m assuming the players will be donating their wages this week to the foundation for that shambles. Absolute wage thieves. 

part timers cruising to victory against “a squad full of internationals”. Don’t make me laugh. Utterly pathetic 

2 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

How? Was it unbearable for the players last season? Naw, they still didn’t give a feck. Crowds at games on their backs will make it worse unfortunately 

Worse than last season when they they "still didn’t give a feck" and collapsed to the bottom of the league ? We're about to find out. 

3 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Oh dear, he’s stepped in it with the battered comment. I’m a defender of his and have been happy with getting back to winning games as a start, but we never battered anyone today. We were tame and respectful treated alloa like it was a European game, extremely cautious. 

Treated Alloa like Birkirkara

His comments are just bewildering and up there with the moneyspinner shite. If he believes what he has said we are deep in shit.  Either way it’s not want the Hearts support want to hear.  I’m not expecting to publicly slaughter them but ffs we deserve some honesty after all we put in and have been through.  That today is completely unacceptable on every level. A part time team who have 1 point in the league and they had more shots than us.

Robbie needs to either not speak to the press , or grow a set.  That’s up there with Livingston away for me today

21 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Absolutely, that is defending the indefensible. Reflects very poorly on many levels.